Under the Arches
Chapter 1: The First Time

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Time - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex Matthews worked in a place that seemed unlikely to produce good prospects for dates: a major fast food restaurant. However, the opposite is quite true. Many, many couples have spawned from under the arches. Alex was half of one of them. He met his fiancée, Joan, through work. What had started out as a casual drive to the beach as two friends ended with a passionate kiss that would begin a relationship the next day. That was two years ago. Now, through a promotion to management, Alex was at a different store. It was at this new store that Alex met Angela. She was about 5'6", 120lbs with long blonde hair. Quite a contrast from his fiancée who stood 5'3" and weighed about 97lbs. Angela had about a 36C chest compared to Joan's 34B. Alex and Angela hit it off right away, quickly becoming friends. There was also, however, an underlying sexual tension that just wouldn't go away. Constant innuendoes, jokes, comments and gestures passed back and forth between the two. Angela was living with her boyfriend and Alex was quite happily engaged to Joan; however, this was just friendly banter - wasn't it?

Angie's boyfriend was out of town one night that she had to work until midnight. Since it was too late to catch a bus home, and the manager didn't leave until two, Alex offered to pick her up and take her home. After dropping Joan off at her place, he drove to his store and waited outside for Angela to get off work. She came out shortly after midnight and hopped in the car. The ride home was relatively quiet save for the sound of the radio and the friendly chit-chat on how the shift went. Alex pulled into her driveway and Angela asked him if he wanted to come in to play some cards and watch some television. Since Alex didn't have to work the next day he accepted the invitation and shut off the car.

Once inside Angela flipped on the tube and pulled out the cribbage board. One of the constant challenges between the two was who was a better crib player. This would be the first time that they actually had played together and the tension was in the air. The game went on for about half an hour or so and Ang, as she preferred to be called, got up to get the two of them a drink. When she came back into the room and set the drink beside Alex he reached up and tickled her side. This led to about fifteen minutes of tickling and rolling around the floor, trying to get away from each other. When the tickling finally ended they were standing facing each other. They looked at each other and then tentatively kissed, their tongues touching briefly. They pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"It's about fucking time you did that, "Ang said. "I've wanted to do that since we walked in the door." With that, she moved in and the two began passionately kissing again. Alex's tongue explored her mouth and neck while Angela's tongue did the same. Not even aware of what he was doing, Alex had reached up and ran his hands under Ang's shirt and up to her breasts. After a moment of fondling he lifted her shirt off her head and reached around her back to undo her bra. Once undone, her breasts fell exposed and Alex quickly moved down to kiss and suck each one. "Yes, I like that. Suck my tits. Nibble my nipples."

Not one to refuse such an invitation, Alex did as requested. His hands, now free, found their way to the buttons of Angela's jeans. A short minute later, they and her almost non-existent panties had joined the upper counterparts on the floor. Alex's tongue made a small track from Angela's tits down to her pubic hair and quickly found her clit. He raised a hand to her wet cunt and slid a finger inside while flicking her clit with his tongue. Angela fell to the floor and spread her legs open, pulling Alex's face tight against her clit. "Lick me, right now!"

Alex wasn't in such a hurry however. He merely pulled his face away and motioned for her to stand, "Let's go into the bedroom."

When they got into the bedroom, Angela quickly undressed Alex and the two of them lay down on the bed. Alex quickly went to work on Ang's cunt, sending two fingers deep inside while nibbling and licking all around. When he felt she was almost ready to cum, he slowed down and moved up beside her, kissing her on the mouth. Her tongue darted around frantically inside his mouth and licking his lips and part of his face. "Oh, so you like the taste of yourself do you?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

She looked at him with lust filled eyes and nodded her head. "Fuck me, please," she whispered, and kissed him again. He moved on top of her and slowly positioned himself for the entry. Once positioned he filled her in one swift stroke and began slowly pumping in and out of her.

"What about protection?" Alex asked. He knew that a condom lay on the floor inside his wallet and would be more than happy to be used.

"I'm on the pill," was all Ang replied, pulling him into her further.

Alex started to pick up speed but didn't want to come yet. It had been a while since the last time he was with Joan and knew that at a fast pace, he wouldn't last very long. After a minute of pounding her cunt at a very hard, fast pace, he pulled out and rolled over on his back. "Get on top, let's sixty-nine for a while," he suggested.

Without saying a word Angela moved her pussy above his face and lowered it to his waiting mouth. Once he started work on her she lowered her mouth around the head of Alex's cock and began to lick her juices off of it. It wasn't long till she had the entire seven inches clean and then moved back to the head. Slowly, deliberately, she lowered her mouth down the shaft of his cock until it was fully lodged down her throat. This was enough to cause Alex to stop his fingering and licking, "Shit, I've never felt that before," he told her. It was true too, Joan would give Alex head but was never able to deep throat him and the one time she let him cum in her mouth she gagged and almost puked. Oh well, Alex said at the time, they say you either love it or you hate it, guess you hate it. That had been the only time that Alex had ever cum in someone's mouth, and that was only due to the fact that they had fucked until he was about to cum and she quickly went down on him.

"Let me know if you're going to cum, I want to be ready for it," Ang said, lifting her mouth off of his cock long enough to say the words.

"I will, but I doubt it will happen," Alex said. He always claimed he had great control and the truth was he did and he hated to see good cum go to waste. Although he also wanted to experience the feeling of shooting his load down a woman's throat and having her swallow every drop. He then resumed his fingering and licking. Two of his fingers had found their way inside Ang while his tongue did its best to join them. He then removed the fingers and buried his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could make it fit. "Damn," he thought to himself, "this is the best tasting cunt." His one finger brushed against Ang's asshole and sent shivers through her entire body. Alex could feel her cunt tighten at the light contact. He then returned the finger and slowly eased it into her ass up to the first knuckle. Feeling no resistance he continued to insert until he had it as far inside her as he could. He then began to fuck her ass with his finger. This was too much for Ang. She stopped sucking on Alex's cock and was able to do nothing but moan in orgasm. Alex slid another finger alongside the first while two fingers from his other hand found their way into her dripping cunt.

"Oh God!" Ang screamed. "Fuck me! Take them out and fuck me!"

Eager to please, Alex did just that. Removing his four fingers he positioned himself behind her while she was still the doggy style position and shoved his cock deep into her wet cunt. He spared no mercy on her this time and fucked her hard and fast. Each thrust caused a whimper or moan out of her mouth. He felt himself getting close and knew that he wouldn't be able to stop it this time. Somehow, he found some extra energy and made the last few seconds explosive. Just as he was about to cum, he buried himself in her, bumping against her cervix and shot a huge load of cum deep into her womb.

Exhausted, the two collapsed onto the bed and cuddled up with each other. "I told you that you wouldn't make me cum in your mouth," Alex teased her. Shortly after, the two dozed off only to awaken at about 4:30am. "Oh shit," Alex moaned, "Ang, wake up. I have to go."

She woke up and got up with Alex as he got dressed and headed home to finish off the night's sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.