She Called the Maintance Men - Cover

She Called the Maintance Men

Copyright© 2015 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman called to have work done in her apartment. But, what she got was much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Tony and Darnell worked as maintenance men in the Brookfield Garden Apartments. They are average guys who have almost seen everything on this job. They've seen fights, rape, fucking in between the buildings, drug deals, women coming out of the shower naked, people getting robbed, shot, knifed. The scene around the garden was just wild, but, they never knew it could get as wild as this one day.

It all started when they got a call from apartment 505. They never had a call from 505 before. They didn't even know the woman who stayed there. They saw her now and again. She was slim with huge tits, a small waist and a onion for an ass. She pretty much kept to herself, her name was Juicii. There wasn't much talk about her; who ever was hitting that didn't talk about it.

Juicii was a dildo, vibrator queen who just moved to the garden after she left her cheating husband. This hurt her badly and she hadn't had any skin in over six months. But, she was at a point that she needed some dick. She wanted to be fucked good and hard. Her husband might be a low down dirty cheat, but, that man could lay pipe!!

She heard the rumors about Tony and Darnell, how they would fuck anything and they knew how to fuck. So, she made up a fake complaint, unlocked her door, stripped naked, got out her toys, laid on the bed and began to play with her self. She had a ten inch dildo, a eight inch vibrator, a three inch wide butt plug and some KY. As she waited she lubed up her toys, getting them ready as she waited on the maintenance men to arrive.

Juicii's heart raced and her cunt tingled as she coated each piece with KY. She knew she was going to blow their minds once they got a look at her slim naked body and her wonderful toys. Her nipples stood proud and ready as she grasped the ten incher by the base. Her eyes closed while she rubbed it up and down the length of her soft pussy lips. Her clit blossomed as the passion began to stir. Her free hand found her nipple, pinched, twisted and stroked it. The sensation throbbed at the tip of her nipples and the tip of her clit. Her juices began to flow, her legs spread further and her moans escaped her lips.

Just as Juicii was getting into her self, Tony and Darnell knocked at the door. "Hello", Darnell inquired as he pushed the door open. They entered to the soft moans of Juicii and a faint hum. Tony asked, if they should check it out or come back? Darnell put his finger to his lips and waved Tony to follow him. They drew closer to moans and humming. Neither man was prepared for what they were about to witness.

When they came around the corner, both their mouths fell open as their eyes fell upon Juicii. They froze in their tracks, watching Juicii play with her wet pussy. Both men became aroused as they watched this beauty run a big dildo up and down her slit. Juicii felt their presence and opened her eyes. She smiled invitingly to set the men at ease. Tony and Darnell looked at one another and quickly removed their clothing.

Juicii's love button jumped when she saw what the two men had to offer. Darnell was long, he looked to be twelve inches long, slim, not to muscular, rippled stomach and a large nut sack. Tony was stocky, very muscular, barrel chest, rippled stomach, nice guns, a nice ten inch dick, very thick and a nice nut sack. Juicii didn't know whom she wanted more.

It didn't matter as Darnell was the one who made the first move. He walked over to the bed and took the dildo from her. He looked her dead in her eyes as he placed the large piece of rubber at the opening of her quivering hole. With a deliberate push he sank the dildo into her waiting, wet pussy. The sight, the pleasure and the sweet sound of her moan set every thing in motion.

Darnell's free hand found her erect nipple while he pumped her pussy with the rubber. Juicii grasped his cock and pumped it as Tony made his way over to the bed. Tony grabbed Juicii by the back of the head and kissed her full, soft lips. The kiss was long, passionate and deep, adding to the fire that was stirring deep in her essence.

The pleasure so far was slow and steady, as Darnell pumped Juicii's pussy with the dildo and stroked her nipple. Tony kissed her deeply and twisted her other nipple. Juicii pumped both of their large cocks. When Tony broke his lip lock to replace his tongue with his jumping penis, her mouth was invaded with a lovely tasting dick that she took to. Juicii basked in getting to know it's mushroom head, accepting it's pre-cumm, swirling it's width and learning it's shaft.

Tony groaned as she cupped his balls and raked her teeth lightly over his shaft. The action began to pick up when Darnell removed the dildo from Juicii's very wet twat. She was so wet, that her wetness puddled in her butt hole. Then Darnell grabbed Juicii's butt plug, coating the plug in her juices. Darnell began to insert the plug into her tight ass.

Juicii grasped Tony's prick with both hands, her suction increased and her body became rigid. As Darnell eased the butt plug into her ass hole, his eyes were glued to this action. He had never put a butt plug in a woman's ass before. His dick danced from the excitement while the plug disappeared. He watched as her pussy trembled while the bliss flowed through her.

Darnell fully inserted the butt plug and Juicii came in a huff. She sucked and moaned on Tony's dick so well, that his nuts tightened. His balls erupted and his man juice shot in Juicii's mouth while he groaned in delight. Darnell didn't want to be left out of the pleasure and at the height of Juicii's climax, he pushed his hard, long, dick into her contracting pussy. Juicii's pussy took every inch and clutched around his cock. Although he was only in her pussy for a moment he had to fight not to cumm.

Bracing himself with Tony's shoulder, Darnell pumped his prick in and out ... in and out of Juicii's pulsating cunt. Tony was sending his last ounce of jism down Juicii's throat. As soon as he removed his dick from her mouth, Juicii moaned with all she had. Dayummm ... your dick feeeeeeeels ... soooooooo gooooooooooood in my pussssssssssscy. Darnell put her legs on his shoulders and sank even deeper into her coochie. Tony honed in on her nipples as Darnell fucked her cunt.

Juicii was on her way to ecstasy as the two men ravaged her sexy body. Her nipples thumped with passion as Tony licked, pinched, twisted and caressed them. Her pussy was full of long, hard dick. Her pussy muscles worshiped the dick that was in her, making her love button ache with pleasure while she creamed his shaft. Her moans became more intense as she neared another orgasm.

With her legs on his shoulders, Darnell had unrestricted access to her hot hole. He long dicked her with every inch of his foot long cock. Strong, deep, powerful thrusts shook the depths of her very being. Juicii loved every pump as her hungry pussy ate him up. It had been over six months since she felt flesh in her twat and this man knew how to fuck!!

Although Darnell's penis was in pure bliss he had been on his knees for a long while. He told Tony to move as he got Juicii into position. With his cock still in her he rolled her on top of him. The last half inch of his dick sank in her as she grinded her hips on him. Juicii began to ride his cock like she owned it, rotating her hips to the left, then back to the right. She had Darnell groaning out of his mind with that tender pussy of hers.

Tony wanted in on the action as he moved in behind them. He saw the butt plug and thought he would remove it and replace it with his hard prick. As soon as he touched it, Juicii squealed, her ass puckered and her cunt exploded on Darnell's dick. Her pussy expanded and contracted on his cock relentlessly, trying to milk out some of his hot man juice. But, Darnell managed to hold on to his jism and thrust his penis up into her wet pussy. Tony finally pulled the plug from her tight ass hole and Juicii erupted again. Her cunt went into convulsions around Darnell's hard dick wetting his shaft and balls.

Darnell once again was struggling not to shot his load into her sweet pussy. Juicii was wanton as she bounced up and down on Darnell's cock. While Tony lined up his dick with Juicii's ass, her butt hole was soaked and Tony slammed his dick in. He filled her ass and he groaned in bliss as his balls slammed up against her soft ass. Juicii moaned out in pleasure as Tony filled her sucking ass.

For awhile it was awkward as every one was going in all different directions. It took a few minutes, but, every one got on the same stroke: Tony in her puckering ass, Darnell in her sucking pussy and Juicii savoring every moment. She didn't think two dicks would be this good. While one dick pushed in her ass, the other pulled out of her pussy. The thin skin that separated the two dicks felt a new sensation of friction. This pleasure caused her erect nipples to pound and her swollen clit to throb.

At that moment Tony yanked her by her hair to make her arch her back more, causing the angle of penetration to change and intensify. Juicii loved to have her hair pulled and yanked, setting off mini- orgasms. She threw her hips back onto Tony's throbbing penis. Darnell had to hold her hips down in order to keep his cock in her. Juicii was on a mission to fuck Tony's cock with her sweet ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.