Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 12

Romantic Story: Chapter 12 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Everyone began to disentangle themselves from their lovers, bodies sliding against each other, as the various couples tried to sit up. The four older couples glanced at the younger ones, and then averting their eyes in embarrassment, collected themselves and quickly made for the door. The three younger couples watched them hurriedly leave, bemused at their abrupt departure.

“Aahhh, that was so incredible,” sighed Ayame. “My pussy still tingles. Ooohh! I’m leaking! Roger, bad boy! Oohh, get wipes!”

Denise had already scurried over to the boxes of wipes and was holding a fistful in her crotch.

“Oh ... my ... God, Kevin! Frikin’ awesome! OH!” Denise gasped and bent over suddenly. “Shit. I just had another little cum ... aaahhh. Oh, I’m sloshing, woooo.”

Tom was trying to help Cynthia stand up.

“Ummm, not yet, lover ... my legs ... still a little wobbly. Shit, that was so fuckin’ intense! I couldn’t think ... I was just a ball of sensation. Wow...”

They all staggered to their feet and slowly left the lodge as Amelia and Amir watched, smiling.

Cynthia looked at the backs of the four older couples as they were walking away in the distance.

“Wow, did you see how embarrassed those guys seemed? Hmm, maybe the Program does help a little; I kinda enjoyed the idea that they could see us making love, I think. God, I don’t know ... this is all so damned confusing. Shit, that Program stuff just fucks with your mind! Like Ellen’s voyeurism. Mmmm, Tom, when we get back to the cabin, I want more of what you were doing ... shit, I could get addicted...” she sighed.

When they got back to their cabin, the three couples locked themselves in another round of passionate embraces.

Ayame sunk down to the floor, pulling Roger with her.

“Want to try that yab-yum thing again, 恋しい [koishii],” she panted. “Kevin, you do it so good, show me how!”

“Um, let’s get some padding on the floor first—oh, how about using the pads from the lounge chairs outside!”

Cynthia ran out and carried them in.

“Okay, I sit in a lotus like this and Denise straddles my legs and drops to sit in my lap, see? Try that.”

Roger sat and Ayame tried to get into position but was having trouble.

“I know,” Denise said. “Roger, you should guide her down—let me show you how.”

Denise straddled Roger’s legs, placed his hands on her hips, and sunk down into his lap. Then with an evil smile, she thrust her hips forward into his groin, trapping his erection between their bellies and began rubbing her clit on its underside, riding up and down against it. Roger groaned loudly.

“Oh my god, Denise.”

He seized her ass and pulled her hard against his groin as Denise grabbed his face, turned it toward hers, leaned in, mashed her lips into his, and stuck her tongue into his mouth. The two embraced tightly as she stroked herself against his rampant organ. Since her own lust from the session hadn’t been fully sated, the pressure from Roger’s cock gave her a small orgasm and a wave of lust flowed out from her. Then she reluctantly pulled away and stood up. Roger gasped for air.

“Holy shit, Denise, oh! Wow! Oh fuck! Fuck, that was hot!”

“Kevin, show Ayame what she should do now, so she can do it right,” Denise panted, her face and chest flushed with passion.

Kevin held Ayame’s hips and guided her down into his lap, being careful to keep his cock away from her vulva. A look of disappointment came over her face as she sat on his lap and didn’t feel his erection against her.

“No good ... I want to feel what Denise felt,” she complained. “Put your cock closer.”

With that, Kevin rotated his hips forward and with his left hand, pulled his cock up against his belly and with his right hand, pulled Ayame’s ass into his groin. Denise was standing right behind Ayame watching them, so he pressed against her, pushing her back until her shoulders rested against Denise’s legs; then with his hands on her hips, he began raising and lowering her so that her clit and entire vulva were sliding against his cock.

Ayame gasped at the intense sensation and looked down at Kevin’s groin.

“Oooooo, oh this is so good ... Roger, look ... you need to see! Aaahhhh...”

Ayame pulled herself forward and sucked Kevin’s lips into her mouth in a lust-filled kiss as she gyrated her hips on Kevin’s rigid tool. Kevin pulled back then and Ayame reluctantly climbed off him.

Meanwhile, Tom and Cynthia had been sitting next to the other two and Tom was copying with Cynthia what Kevin was demonstrating with Ayame. Denise glanced over at them and spoke approvingly.

“Yeah, Tom, that’s it; perfect; you guys got it. That’s how Kevin and I first learned that, the clit-rubbing, before he took my cherry. That was so awesome then; I get the shivers remembering it. Oh, fuck, Kevin, I need you inside me so bad!”

Ayame had already mounted Roger’s lap; now she was trying out the clit stimulation that Kevin had just showed her and was rocking on Roger’s cock, panting in passion as she slid her vulva up and down on the underside of his cock.

Denise swung her legs over Kevin’s and sunk down onto him, impaling her pussy deeply onto his raging hardon. She began riding on Kevin’s cock; Kevin cupped her ass with his palms, helping her rise and fall, while she thrust her hips forward, mashing her clit into his pubic bone. Suddenly she stiffened and wrapped her arms around him in a crushing embrace.

“Yaaaahhhggghh!” she screeched as her pussy muscles clamped down hard on Kevin’s organ, setting off his own orgasm.

“Ghhhhaaaahhh!” he cried in counterpoint to her scream.

Tom and Cynthia were lost in their own world; Cynthia was gently riding Tom’s cock, moving up and down and gyrating her hips slowly while the two held each other, crushed together, her breasts sliding up and down slowly on his chest and their mouths were busily working together, sucking each other’s faces, nibbling each other’s lips, and tongues lashing and entwining.

Ayame had now gotten Roger’s cock into her own needy vagina and, leaning back with her palms resting on the mat behind her, began swinging her hips up and down, pushing the head of his cock against her G-spot as it ran in and out of her love tunnel. The sweat was pouring off of the two of them and Ayame was panting and mewling in passionate excitement. Roger couldn’t see anything but Ayame’s toned stomach and the underside of her tits as she pressed herself desperately into his groin seeking her release. Suddenly her pussy seemed to tighten around his cock; it clamped down hard and Roger began to experience an almost sucking, dragging sensation as her pussy plunged and twisted on his throbbing organ.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.