Roger and Cynthia Naked in School
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Story: Chapter 11 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

They entered the room where the class was meeting. It was filled with mats arranged in a circle ringing a mat in the center and many pillows were strewn around, covering the mats. There was a fireplace with a fire going and the room was comfortably warm; there were numerous candles flickering around the room and the scent of incense filled the air. A gentle oriental melody completed the room’s ambience. Four more couples arrived; they were in their forties, the kids figured.

Then another couple entered. They made a striking pair; the man was about 6’2” with a lean but muscular build, large pecs and bulging biceps and thighs. His cock was long and thin and untrimmed. His partner was tiny; she had a waiflike appearance. She a little less than 5 feet tall and had widely-spaced B-cup breasts but large, prominent nipples, a tiny waist, and deeply incised dimples topping a round, almost globular ass. They both were smoothly shaven, their skin was a golden bronze in color, and they walked lightly, almost floating into the room.

“Hello, everyone,” the woman greeted the class in a lilting, musical voice, “welcome. I’m Amelia and my partner is Amir and this evening we’ll introduce you to the wonders of tantric massage. There are containers of warm water near the fireplace; each couple get one, it’s to warm up your massage oil, so put your oil bottles in them and bring them to your mats and sit. This class involves direct contact with your partner’s sexual organs; that’s what tantra is all about, so if this makes you uncomfortable, you may leave. Everyone’s comfortable? Excellent.

“First, let me quote from an ancient text, about 1700 years old, called the Chandogya Upanishad.

Man, verily, O Gautama, is a sacrificial fire. In this case the open mouth is the fuel, the breath is the smoke, the tongue its flame, the eye its embers, and the ear its sparks. In this fire the gods offer food as libation; out of that offering arises the semen.

Woman, verily, O Gautama, is a sacrificial fire. In this case the lips of her vulva is the fuel, the hair around them is the smoke, the temple of love its flame, the insertion its embers, and the pleasure its sparks. In this fire the gods offer semen as libation; from this arises the fetus.

“My friends, our bodies are reservoirs of energies and the surface of the body possesses a network of foci, reflex points, at which these energies may be activated and stimulated; that is one of the purposes of massage. These energy foci, according to ancient Indian and Chinese medicine, are nerve centers the Indians called chakras. The most powerful lies at the base of the spine; coiled there rests an awesome energy called kundalini. This energy can be activated in several ways, particularly by lovemaking. According to the ancient texts, the psychic energy of kundalini is so strong that it can be mobilized in a person’s striving for salvation—or nirvana, a goal that they called moksha, which refers to the release from samsara, the cycle of life and death.

“The idea that underlies tantra comes from the ancient Chinese and their contemporaries in India, who believed that lovemaking was one of the most direct paths to achieve spiritual bliss. And the secret to being able to fulfill that bliss was through the conservation of precious semen. Couples achieved this by maintaining their passions almost at the point of orgasm, but never reaching it. By doing this, vital energies are reabsorbed back into the body and flow into the chakras where they can build to enormous levels; the ancients even believed that they could obtain occult powers in this way. Now I don’t expect that after this evening’s session you’ll be able to perform magic, but I do hope that you’ll find your experiences in this class will be magical. Also, as you will see as we progress, I soon will be unable to talk to you intelligibly, so Amir will take over at the proper time.”

There was a quiet tittering from the group.

“So we begin. Tantra is the secret of the union between Shiva, the consciousness, representing the masculine principle, and Shakti, the activating power and energy, representing the feminine one,” Amelia went on.

“A key element of tantra is the massage, which is best done using warm oils and essences, so keep your oils close to you because you’ll need plenty as the class continues. In performing this ritual, Shiva and Shakti pamper one another; their bodies come into close contact and achieve togetherness. A tranquil and warm environment is important so that the participants are relaxed and comfortable; that’s why our room is warm and candle-lit.

“First, I want Shakti, the women, to sit on your mat cross-legged. Now Shiva, the men, you’ll sit closely behind your Shakti so that your chest touches her back; Shakti, lean slightly back into your Shiva while your Shiva wraps his arms around you, his arms under your arms, and Shiva, with your palms, gently and lightly hold your hands on Shakti’s breasts, holding them firmly but gently. You should be sitting like Amir and I am doing. Both of you, close your eyes and listen for your partner’s heartbeat and Shakti, turn your consciousness to Shiva’s hands and his chest against your back and for the next several minutes, lose yourself in their warmth and in the sensations they are creating...

“Okay, then, we continue,” Amir picked up the topic after a minute or two. His voice was soft and resonant. “Hands are a very sensuous part of the human body and are often poorly treated in everyday life. That’s why we usually begin the massage with the hands. Shiva, take some oil and moisten your hands; then take the back of your partner’s left hand in your left hand and using both hands, spread the oil slowly over it. Rub each of her fingers and press and massage her palm and the back of her hand, using slow and deliberate movements. Never rush through any part of a massage. All throughout the hands there are numerous reflex points; you’ll want to stimulate these and promote fluid circulation as well as energy flows ... Now repeat this using her other hand. Do this for some minutes...

“When you finish with her hands, slide your hands up her arms to her shoulders, as I’m doing, and then stroke your hands over her torso, down her sides, to her tummy, and up to her chest and breasts, around and down again, painting the entire front of her body with your aromatic oil. Keep this up, moving slowly, for several minutes...

“Now we move to the next technique. Wet your hands with oil again and Shakti, lean forward a bit; Shiva, begin to massage her back as you did her front: beginning at her shoulders, down her spine, and up her sides, slowly and firmly. Repeat, changing direction, keeping your movements deliberate and firm. Make sure to cover her entire back, pressing firmly with your fingers. Do this for a few minutes...”

Murmuring sighs and moans began to be heard as the men stroked their partners’ backs.

Cynthia gasped and shivered as Tom caressed her shoulders, gently pressing his fingers into her muscles. “Ahhhh, lover, sooooo goood...”

“Now we move to the foot massage. Shiva, slide around Shakti and place her legs over your lap like this ... Now here, you use the same stroking methods as you did with the hands. Using more oil, rub each toe, the sole and top of her foot, ankle, and Achilles’ tendon using as much pressure as Shakti feels comfortable with. Move slowly and sensuously. The feet also contain many reflex points and here it’s important for you to know that each foot mirrors the entire body; parts of the foot correspond to the head, the heart, all the other internal organs, as well as the sexual organs ... After a few minutes, move to her other foot.”

Denise had her eyes closed; her mouth was partly open and she was beginning to shudder in deep breaths. And Ayame was sighing in pleasure as Roger stroked and kneaded her feet and Achilles’ tendon area. Sounds of deep breathing and satisfied murmurs could be heard over the quiet music.

“Now we’re ready for the full body massage. Shakti, you’ll now lie on your front on the mat, placing a pillow under your hips and another under your breasts, and Shiva, kneel over your partner’s feet and begin with her legs. Apply your oil to your hands—don’t pour it directly on her skin—and then stroke your hands over large areas of her legs at a time by moving them from her feet up to her buttocks, going up on the outsides of her legs, and then down on the insides, up and down, until the skin is fully wet with oil. Use slow, gliding movements, all the way up and then down. Watch how I massage my Shakti’s legs, running my hands up her legs to her buttocks, around and over them, and back down again, matching my hands’ movements to the contours of her body. Pay attention to the inside of her thighs, especially close to where they meet her torso, but don’t touch her sex there yet. Remember to keep your hands wet with oil.”

Roger groaned when his hands glided over the firm, rounded cheeks of Ayame’s butt, whose soft globes thrust sensuously up from her hips and back and curved sharply down to meet the tops of her thighs. He felt his erection growing as he slid his oiled hands over her smooth flesh and soon his cock was a rigid, throbbing rod. He glanced at his two friends, to his left and right, and saw that they were in a similar state. He suppressed a groan as his cock twitched at the sight of the other girls’ asses as the boys’ hands glided over their smooth curves.

“Now turn your attention to Shakti’s buttocks. The buttocks are a major erogenous part of the body. Since they are all muscle, you can press into them deeply, but it’s important to alternate your pressure from a firm force for a deep massage, to light caresses for a sensual effect. Stroke her buttocks, moving up and around their outside and return down, pressing into the crease between them. Continue massaging her buttocks for a few minutes, slowly and lovingly kneading, stroking, and pressing into Shakti’s muscles.”

As the three boys began to concentrate on massaging the girls’ butts, they became even more relaxed and began to coo in delight. Roger could hear that Ayame’s sighs sounded like she was purring like a kitten. “A little sex kitten,” he grinned to himself.

“Now we turn our attention to the back. Kneel over your Shakti, with your knees spanning her thighs. Taking more oil, we begin with a figure-eight motion commencing from her shoulders, diagonally across her lower spine to the opposite buttock, over her bottom and around to the other side, and then up across her back to the opposite shoulder; then repeat, going around and around. Your speed and pressure should be varied, but never move very fast. Move in steady, loving, and sensuous strokes. After a few minutes, change direction and be sure you make your strokes so that they cover her entire back. This figure-eight motion forges a connection between the many energy points in her back, creating a balance between her body’s ying and yang ... and continue this for a while.

“Now massage her spine, making a small spiral motion of your hands as you move them down her back from her neck to her pelvis, pressing in as much as Shakti feels comfortable with. You must massage the spinal muscles—not the bony spinal processes—avoid pressure on those bumps along the spine. This swirling motion opens and stimulates one of the main meridians of energy flow in the body and begins to open the doors to mobilize the kundalini force. Use your fingers to press in, or your thumbs for greater pressure ... Continue...

“At this point, you can increase the seduction of your Shakti by stroking her back lovingly, passionately, sensuously, leaning forward and allowing your chest to touch and rub lightly along her back. Kiss her neck, her ear, her back between her shoulder blades. Keep your hands moving gently too, and move them around her sides to caress the sides of her breasts. Then return to your back massage.”

As Roger leaned forward and kissed Ayame’s neck, she shuddered with a tiny cum as she felt a rush of fluids flow from her vagina and trickle over her clit. Roger felt her little shiver and realized that he had made her cum as he slid on her back.

“I love you, my darling,” he breathed in her ear.

“Mmmmmm...” she sighed.

“Now we move to Shakti’s ying side, her front. Shakti, turn over now and lie with your legs spread, hips on a pillow, while your Shiva kneels between your thighs.”

The women languorously began to rise slightly and roll over, many keeping their eyes still closed, and settled on their backs.

Amir went on, “Shiva, taking a liberal amount of oil on your hands, spread it all over her body from her shoulders to her knees, again using the figure-eight motion, but alternating—reverse your motion from one side to the other. Stroke down from her right shoulder, over her right breast, cross over her tummy, and inside her left thigh down to her knee. Then up the outside and front of her left thigh, across her mons to the outside of her right thigh, down to her knee, up the inside of the thigh, across her tummy and over her left breast to her left shoulder. Then reverse, as I’m doing...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.