Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 10

Romantic Story: Chapter 10 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

The next morning, Ayame was the first to awaken and as she lay there thinking about the previous evening, she reached down and began to idly caress Roger’s cock, which was exhibiting its typical morning stiffness. Then, with a sigh of lust renewed, she slurped it into her mouth. Roger woke under the onslaught of the intense feelings Ayame’s mouth was producing. It didn’t take very long before Roger was filling her mouth with his love juices and Ayame fell into his embrace as they kissed passionately.

“Ah, lover, you swallowed this time,” Roger sighed. “I guess I’ll eventually get used to my taste. What a nice way to wake up. Thank you.”

There were now groans and sighs coming from the two other beds.

“Sleepies!” Ayame called. “We can go to clubhouse for breakfast. I’ll be right out,” she said as she ducked into the bathroom.

Soon the group was off for breakfast.

“Last night was crazy awesome,” Cynthia remarked as they were eating. “What a turn-on that was; we were lying there, skin to skin, and this wave of passion just flowed over me—like suddenly I’m drowning in lust. And I was outside—in public, in a group of people, but the sex felt so, so right, like it was so perfect.”

“I loved the feeling too,” Roger agreed, “like knowing that you all could see me, see me having sex, and it felt so right. I felt that I was sharing in a wonderful experience and wanted, no, needed, to have you experience that with me. So how is this different from the Program, then? Weird ... That’s public sex too; it’s supposed to get everyone involved and break down barriers of modesty and inhibitions, right?”

“I think it’s the impersonal nature of the Program. One size fits all,” Denise mused. “Everyone has to go at the fastest possible pace—forced to run before they learn to crawl, I think. Also, there’s no love, no trust, like I feel so strongly from you guys, for the participants. You have to be alone in your nudity—that sets you apart. You’re forced to allow others to touch you wherever they want. And all the exposure can be very humiliating.”

“I think Denise got it right,” Tom said. “When I was in the Program, I felt totally isolated, even though those kids were kind of shielding me. And my nudity never embarrassed me before, but in school, it was embarrassing. I was so fuckin’ happy I wasn’t forced to do any of the sex acts. That would have made me sick, I think.”

“So we’re agreed? The resistance goes on?” Kevin asked.

“Yes!” five voices replied.

After breakfast, they went out to see if there was anyone their age to meet and they found a group of older teens and young adults playing volleyball, so they joined in. Again Ayame exhibited her prowess at the game; her quick reflexes and her wicked spike were the games’ highlights. Denise was amazed at how high she could leap.

“Ah, I think I anticipate where the ball will be,” Ayame explained. “It seems like height, maybe, but I try to hit the ball at the right time, as it drops, so it’s easy to hit to open places on the other side.”

After a few games, they joined the older teens in the pool as they chatted. Of course, as several were in high school, the topic of discussion soon turned to the Program.

“You guys from Atlanta?” a girl asked. “Say, you must have heard about the article in that student paper—about the kids refusing to do the Program.”

“Yeah, that was actually in my school,” Denise replied. “We were already having some kids resist being in the Program when the article was printed. I can’t wait to Monday to see what happens.”

“Well, that news was a big deal at our school. They announced over the speakers late in the day that everyone was expected to participate on Monday if they got called. Right, like they will. Everyone I heard said that they won’t do it. So we’ll see.”

“Anyone of you in the Program yet?” Kevin asked.

No one had been.

“Most of us come from schools that just started it this fall,” a boy explained. “A kid I know had to do it two weeks ago. He hated it; he has a little cock and the other kids were making fun of him. He wouldn’t let anyone touch him and got into trouble over that; they were gonna make him repeat the week. He didn’t come to school all last week, and I tried to call him but his mom said he wasn’t talking to anyone. So I wonder what’s going on with him.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard stories about stuff like that happening,” Cynthia remarked. “Kids can be so cruel that way. They tease girls who have little boobs the same way, but it’s much worse for a guy ‘cause it’s assumed that a small cock means they could be gay or something.”

Lunch time was now here, so the group broke up as the six decided to go to the snack bar and the others had to meet their families for the meal. After lunch, Denise decided she wanted to take a stroll on a trail that led into a wooded area near the lake and got Kevin to go with her.

“Kevin, this is so awesome, don’t you think?” she asked as they walked. “Feeling the air and the sun on my skin—I can’t believe how nice it feels. And Tom was right; the people we met have been so pleasant and welcoming. What do you think?”

“I have to agree, darling. It’s been fun, and the others—the twins and their friends—are so cool. In a week they feel like true family; I’m so glad we met them. And what they’ve done for us with the anti-Program stuff. Incredible.”

“Hey, look, paddleboats!” Denise called. “Want to try?”

“Sweet! Yeah, let’s!”

They got a boat and paddled around the lake for an hour or so. After they returned the boat and headed away from the lake, Denise noticed a kiosk near the entrance to the beach swimming area.

“Let’s see what those posters say ... Oh, Kevin, look,” she said as they read the bulletin board, “a class on tantric massage. Remember the one we had on tantric yoga?”

“Damn, how could I ever forget?”

“My God, that was so hot—I mean after I got over my shock at what was going on. I wonder what the massage version is like. Tee, hee. We’re already nude so that part won’t be any problem like it was last time,” she commented. “You wanna try the class, darling?”

“I’m game. Shit, that yoga turned you into a real tiger, sweetie. If this class is anything like that, I’m all for it!”

“Let’s see if the others want to go,” Denise said.

“Let me read the description—see if there’s any other info—ah, the sign-up is in the office and there’s a sheet of pre-class instructions available there,” Kevin remarked.

They met the other four at the pool.

“Hey guys, there’s a tantric sensual massage class after dinner today. Denise and I took a tantric yoga class and thought it was fantastic. We still do those yoga positions and it’s really crazy, so hot. We’re gonna sign up if there are openings still available. Want to try it?” Kevin asked.

“Tantric massage?” Tom asked. “Yeah, they sometimes had that at my resort back home but I never went—I was too young, my folks said. I heard that people liked it—some did, anyway. Cyn, want to go?”

“Let me talk to Denise first, okay? Ayame? How about you and Roger? Interested?” Cynthia answered.

“Aah, I’ll talk to Denise too. Not sure.”

The three girls walked off by themselves and disappeared for about fifteen minutes. Tom picked up his bottle of sun screen.

“Hey, I’m almost out. I need to run to the cabin to get more. Be right back,” he called to the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.