Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 25

Romantic Story: Chapter 25 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

In the morning, Barbara’s voice boomed over their beds. “Come on, kids, time to get up!”

Tom groaned, pulling Cynthia closer to him, “Oh, Mom, we’re tired.”

“I’ll bet you’re tired. You guys slept together so I’ll bet you’re tired, huh? Got a workout last night?”

Tom sat up. “Um, we just snuggled, Mom. We didn’t do what you’re thinking.”

“And how d’you know what I’m thinking, eh? What’s that white crusty stuff in Cindy’s hair?”

“Mmmm, just a tiny gift from Tom...” Cynthia giggled.

“Okay, guys. I’m teasing, but keep it cool while you’re in public, okay? We want to spend the entire week here without getting kicked out. Breakfast time, so we’ll meet you in the restaurant. Be quick.”

She left, laughing.

Cynthia rubbed her pussy against Tom’s belly, and said in mock shock, “Oh my. Something’s come between us ... wonder what it could be?”

“Just gotta go pee. Let me out of bed.” Tom mumbled.

She grinned. “We could do something else to take care of that, you know!”

He groaned, “God, don’t tempt me. Last night was ... oh God...”

He stood up next to the bed and Cynthia pressed his cock down, watching in amusement as it sprang back up, slapping against his belly. She chuckled.

“Go relieve that thing, stud,” she smirked. “You don’t want it leading the way when we walk out of here.”

“No shit,” Tom muttered.

Meanwhile Roger had disentangled himself from Ayame and waited to take care of his own bladder pressure problems.

The four got washed up and left for breakfast. After eating, they decided to just walk around and see the sights around the resort. Tom expected his friends from his home barbeque party to arrive later in the day. During their walk through the resort, they saw boys and girls playing tag, shrieking as they tried to evade each other; pre-teen girls sunbathing; children climbing on a jungle-gym and riding on a whirly-round; adolescent boys tossing Frisbees, throwing footballs, and flying kites; men and women playing tennis, horse-shoes, shuffleboard, bocce, and badminton; and families and couples strolling on the trails or along the lake shore; all nude, with everyone engaging in all kinds of active pursuits while their breasts bounced and jiggled and their cocks and balls swayed and flopped before them.

They strolled along palm-lined paths, past multicolored flowerbeds and rock gardens, past elaborate RVs and pop-up trailers, past additional bathhouses, and finally circled back to the resort’s swimming pool complex. It was approaching mid-morning now and the pool was busiest only in the shallow end where naked kids were doing cannonballs off the deck, dunking one another, tossing large balls, and playing tag. The deep end was occupied by a few preteen kids floating around on inflatable rafts and tubes, while an occasional diver plunged into the pool from one of the diving boards or rode down the water slides.

Ayame decided she wanted to try the low diving board; she had learned to dive in school in Japan and now, as she explained to Roger, she felt less self-conscious about her nudity now and wanted to show him that she did actually have some athletic ability.

Climbing onto the lowest board, a height of about three feet over the pool’s surface, Ayame walked out to its end. Roger watched her closely, delighting in the loveliness of her figure. Her breasts rode high on her chest, they were perfectly shaped orbs capped by her erect nipples rising from the centers of their puffy areolas. Her well defined ribcage rested over her firm and tight tummy; it was mostly flat overall but had a very slight, enchanting roundness beginning above her navel down to her pubis. Her waist was slim and her hips were boyish but nicely curved, and the twin globes of her buttocks jutted out behind her hips in a sleek, firm, and tight arc. Her hips flowed gently into her long and shapely legs. Her pubic area was covered by a neat thatch of jet-black, silky smooth hair that hid the cleft of her sex. Her skin had a beige cast to its ivory color but probably by the end of the week, it would begin to develop a nice tan.

Roger forced himself to stop admiring her body and just watch her dive. Tom and Cynthia swam up next to Roger to watch also.

Cynthia murmured, “My God, she’s got an awesome figure. What a beauty!”

“Yeah,” Tom choked. “Really...”

Ayame took a few light bounces at the board’s end to test its spring, then retreated back to the fixed end, turned, and took a few bouncing steps back to the end of the board, ending with a leap almost eighteen inches into the air. Coming down on the board, her feet hit at the board’s end, her momentum and weight pressing the board downward as she bent her knees to control her drop. As the board sprung back up, she used its momentum to assist her vertical leap, came down hard on its end, and was instantly catapulted up into the air, gracefully soaring upward and away from the board as her body folded at her waist into a perfect vee and her fingers touched her toes. As she approached the water’s surface, her body had straightened and with her arms extended, she cleaved the water’s surface in a virtually splashless entry.

Then her head popped up out of the water near the pool’s edge, water streaming down her head and shoulders and her wet hair covering her lovely face. She whipped her head around, water and hair flying, and looked at where Roger was treading water, watching her. She smiled.

From all around the pool came cheers and applause and Roger swam over to her.

“Shit! That was gorgeous, darling, a perfect dive! I know how the low board dives are tough to do, the timing’s so quick.”

“Ah, it felt good. Can’t do complicated dives but simple ones okay. I try one dive with tuck.”

She went back to the board and did a forward dive with a tuck and somersault, entering the water with her feet, and received another round of applause. Ayame’s head popped out of the water and stroked over to Cynthia, who grabbed and hugged her.

“You belong on the diving team, sweetie,” Cynthia stated.

“Oh, couldn’t. Some required dives I can’t do too well and I don’t like high board. Did belly-flop once and makes me nervous now. But little dives are fun.”

Then Ayame showed that she knew how to do several other dives, including one in the pike position and several doing various twists and somersaults. After her seventh dive, Tom’s friends showed up at poolside and the entire group of older teens spent some time playing water volleyball before breaking for lunch.

Robin, Richard, Ellen, and Sam sat with the four kids at the snack bar.

“Well, what do you think of Palm Tree Acres, Cindy?” Robin asked.

“Wow, it’s not quite what I expected,” she replied. “I thought I’d be bored and scared of exposing my body. But it turned out to be the opposite.”

She looked at Ayame. “What about you, Ayame? What do you think of it here?”

“It’s like in Bible,” she said with a serious expression, “like Garden of Eden, everyone naked. Like Eden, even see snakes here, but no apple tree, just palms, no fig leaves,” she finished evilly.

The other kids stared at her in astonishment as they absorbed what she meant and then practically fell off their chairs in laughter. Ellen, however, had an uncertain look.

“Ellen, don’t you see?” Sam said, trying to catch his breath. “Eden—nude—snake?”

They cracked up again.

“Um,” she said, “Snake in the Garden of Eden—oh my God! Wow,” she laughed. “Yeah, every guy’s got a trouser snake. And the fig leaves too. Hell, Ayame, you’re really funny, you know?”


That evening, the resort held a cookout at a pavilion on the lakeshore. The resort provided the cooks and the food while the guests provided the appetites. This was a weekly event, a resort-wide promotion that was held to encourage all of the guests to mix and meet each other. The teens enjoyed the food and got to meet several new families who had arrived with older teenaged members and the older kids gravitated together; there were eighteen, all told, six boys and twelve girls.

They chose up sides and the kids began a quick and spirited game of beach volleyball while the adults were content to sit out the game and just watch the kids knock themselves out; other people were lounging on floats on the lake or chatting in groups, and then a campfire was lit and everyone got a chance to roast some s’mores. As darkness fell, there was a brief but loud fireworks display and that ended the lakeshore activities for the evening, but it wasn’t the end of the night.

After the fireworks display, a band began to play at the clubhouse social hall for dancing and the twins and Ayame were fascinated at seeing all the interesting ways the various parts of people’s bodies, those that are normally concealed, can wiggle, woggle, jiggle, and sway as they danced. And they were delighted by the sensations that nude flesh on flesh produces during a slow dance. After a while, both boys were having serious problems with controlling their arousal, so they pulled the girls out of the hall.

“Can’t go back in,” Roger mumbled, “can’t keep control anymore.”

His cock was standing at three-quarters mast and quite swollen. Tom was also in the same state and was flushed with sensory overload.

Ayame whispered to Cynthia and then the two girls took the boys’ hands, leading them into a dark space between some bushes.

“What...” Tom began as he felt Cynthia’s mouth engulf his organ. “Woooo...”

Ayame had already wet her hand with saliva and began stroking Roger’s meat. Then she knelt and copied Cynthia. Within two minutes, the boys were groaning out their orgasms as the girls directed their spendings to fertilize the nearby shrubbery.

“Okay, stud,” Cynthia said triumphantly, “that should hold you for maybe another hour, right?” Then she giggled.

“Aaaahh ... man, yeah, that was so good...” Tom sighed.

Roger groaned in agreement and pulled Ayame up for a kiss. They returned to the dance, refreshed, renewed, and content. And soft.

When the dance ended forty minutes later, the boys were starting to become aroused again, but the girls seemed to ignore it this time, grabbing up their towels and leading the boys to the shower house near their cabin. When they arrived, they set to work washing the boys, paying close attention to the most sensitive areas of their bodies. The boys returned the favor, and as they walked back to their cabin, both Tom and Roger were again sporting impressive erections. The fact that Ayame and Cynthia were leading them along by their cocks undoubtedly helped in maintaining their aroused condition; fortunately it was dark; the path was lit only by the bright moonlight.

When they reached the cabin, the girls threw themselves into the boys’ arms and they began a session of sensuous kissing as they stumbled to their beds. Falling onto their own bed, Roger and Ayame rolled around in a passionate embrace, rubbing and sliding their nude bodies against each other.

Ayame groaned, “My darling, I want now to be made woman. Want you inside me. Hurry!”

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart, and pulled on Roger’s hands, guiding him to kneel between them. He got into position over her and took his rampant cock in his right hand and stroked its head against her slit.

“Ahhh, darling, my love, you sure?” he whispered. “Oh! I can’t! I don’t have any protection!”

“Ah, love, had Shot...”

“Really? When was that? You said...”

“Was when you rescued me from kidnapping, Cindy and I go to nurse before lunch. She wanted Shot and talked me to get it too. She knew I was hot for you, darling. Now even more hot, so time to do this now!”

She looked down at where he was holding his cock in position, ready to impale her.

“Oh, yes, now, I need you ... now ... aaah, so hot...” Ayame sighed and wriggled her hips, trying to push herself down onto his throbbing organ.

She watched intently as Roger slowly advanced the head of his cock between her lips and moved it up and down, covering its crown with her copious secretions which were seeping out of her vagina. He pressed in and she groaned as her tight opening began to expand around his crown. Then he immediately felt the resistance of her cherry.

Roger moaned as he felt the pressure of his thrust building on his cockhead, so wet, hot, and tight, he gasped as he tried not to give in to the desire to cum for a second time in an hour or so. He gulped in a shuddering breath and concentrated on not moving until the feeling of urgency passed.

Ayame moaned and moved her legs around Roger’s and pulled, urging him to continue.

“Unnnnhhh ... now ... do it...” she whispered. “Oowww ... hurt...” she twisted her hips a bit.

Then Roger exhaled with a huff and sucked in another breath as he repositioned his rampant tool and firmly pressed it into her virgin opening, now feeling the stretching sensation on his cock dissolve as he suddenly lunged forward all the way in until their pubes met, taking her virginity in one swift, awesome stroke. He was dimly aware of Ayame’s sharp gasping cry at losing her virginity.

“Ghyaahhhh! Eeehhh ... wait ... do- don’t...” she stammered.

Roger breathed in a shuddering voice, “Oh shit, you feel so good!”

His senses were reeling; her blow job had been fantastic but this ... holy shit, he thought, this was incredible! His cock was inside a real live pussy and he was fucking! Holy shit! Then reality snapped him back and he looked down at her face; her eyes were closed and a tear was rolling out of the corner of one eye.

“Oh, darling, are you okay?” he gasped in consternation.

“It ... it hurt ... oww, oh, stings ... ahhh ... so full. Not to move yet...” she whimpered, her eyes screwed shut and her brow furrowed in pain.

Roger stared down at her face in concern; then her eyes opened and sparkled with unshed tears and a little bit of awe at what had just happened. Her mouth was partly open and the tip of her tongue was just peeking through her lips.

“You okay, better now, lover?” he asked gently.

She nodded slowly, her awed expression becoming even more apparent.

“Oooohhh. Okay now, maybe, so ... so ... well, different, feel so full ... you split me, so stuffed. Oh, but feels nice starting now.”

As she said that, her vagina muscles rippled and clenched on Roger’s erection and Ayame squeaked and giggled as a big smile spread over her face and she tentatively rocked her hips.

Then she laughed, “Oh nice, oh, feel so good ... real good!” She pushed her groin up into Roger’s and their pubic bones mashed together. “Oooohh! Aaahhh! Yes! More!”

Roger lowered his body down onto hers and sought her open mouth with his and they kissed, while he began to thrust his hips back and forth. Both of them started moaning softly as Ayame began to push herself back against his shaft. Roger’s passions began to build rapidly as his senses luxuriated in the feelings generated by his cock, sheathed inside her tight, hot twat, as it glided back and forth through her secretion-slicked channel. Ayame then began moving her pelvis in synchrony with his, and as they moved together, their pace rapidly quickened, and after a few minutes, their pelvises were hammering into each other forcefully and noisily as she cried out into his neck, her body shaking violently under him.

Dimly, Roger became aware of grunts and cries emanating from the other bed and his sister’s voice crying in passion, coupled with a rhythmic pounding sound. He grinned to himself as he realized that four virgins were losing their cherries in that room, before his own lust once again transported him to a different level of consciousness.

The two were now grunting, moaning, and panting in their mutual efforts to achieve blissful release and Roger, changing the tempo and angle of his thrusts, reared his body up on his arms and, in the dim light in the room, stared down at Ayame’s gloriously wanton expression. Her face and chest were flushed with passion, her shapely little tits were jiggling and shaking, and he noticed how the muscles of her cute tummy undulated in time with each of his pounding thrusts. Then, as he began plunging even deeper into her, his cock began sliding closer to her clit, stimulating it to a fever pitch and suddenly her neck arched, her mouth flew open wide, her whole body stiffened, and she gasped a sharp, passionate cry as the muscles around her tight, hot pussy clamped down hard on his cock and she wailed in ecstacy.

“Uuunnhhh,” he grunted, as he thought, “Shit, so this is what it feels like when a woman cums on your cock! Wow, her pussy—it’s like a vise!”

“Aaayyyyyeeeee! Aaaaahhhhh...” she cried and her vagina spasmed and clutched as her hips shook and twitched.

Roger was only able to take two more strokes before he felt a burning sensation begin to radiate from behind his balls, near his asshole, and tear up through his groin; a searing fire shot through his iron-hard organ as an incredible pressure tried to force his semen through his cock, which was being squeezed so tightly by Ayame’s convulsing love channel that it was throttling anything from getting through. The pent-up force of his churning semen finally burst through his cock with an exquisite pain and erupted from its tip, the hot rope of cum squirting into her convulsing vagina.

And that was instantly followed by another wave of sexual heat that seared through Roger’s balls and cock, but this time it felt even hotter, a lance of heat tearing through his groin and burning down the length of his penis. A third wave engulfed his being, this time so intense that his entire consciousness was pulled inside his engorged sex organ as it discharged another bolt of his essence into its welcoming receptacle, Ayame’s tight, clutching pussy. Roger’s being had now shrunk to a tiny point centered in his cock as his groin continued to thrust and pulse; his burning spasms continued even after his balls had emptied and his still hard penis cramped in pure sexual pain. Never in his life had Roger ever felt a climax like this. Never, ever before.

He collapsed in exhaustion on top of Ayame and their mouths locked together in passion while the pulses of her muscles stimulated a few more spasms from his organ as her tight vagina squeezed and twitched. Ayame sighed and held Roger’s cheeks in her hands as she licked his tongue, lips, nose, and chin with delight.

“Aaaahhh, 恋しい [koishii], my darling, my dear love, that was ... aaahhh...” she sighed and thrust her tongue into his mouth again. “Aaaahhh, so good ... Umm, you’re getting heavy...” she grunted.

She wriggled as Roger raised his body a little and suddenly, with a squishing splat, Ayame’s tiny vagina expelled his dick. She shuddered and giggled as another aftershock rolled through her body. Roger rolled off to her side and she looked down at his body. Then her eyes grew wide and she sniggered.

“Ooooo! My darling is still hard! Was that not enough?” she snorted softly.

She reached down and slipped her hand around his cock, which, although it wasn’t fully hard, was still quite firm. She took two strokes and it quickly began to fill with blood again. With a lustful grunt, Ayame pushed Roger onto his back and climbed over his hips, guiding his once-again rock-hard cock into her sopping pussy. She sunk down, gleefully impaling herself fully on it, and exhaled in a satisfied sigh as her vagina bottomed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.