Roger and Cynthia Naked in School
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Story: Chapter 23 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

The remaining days of the week passed normally; nothing happened in school that involved the Program. The news reports about the raid on the kidnappers revealed some additional details, but none that the Denisons hadn’t learned. Journalists had uncovered the fact that drugs had been used on the captured teens and that information alone was the source of a considerable amount of additional anti-Program sentiment.

The Denisons had made a few more forum contacts and heard mixed messages about a few different schools which had the Program. They learned of cases that ranged from an attempted suicide in one high school to another school where most students had generally accepted the Program with fewer problems that other schools were having. But they only were able to get general information about five schools before any additional leads dried up.

The Friday swimming meet was a success for both of the teams; the boys’ and girls’ teams took first place and Tom set a pool record in his backstroke event.

On Saturday, the four, Roger and Ayame, and Cynthia and Tom, went out on a double date. After dinner and a movie, they returned to Tom’s house.

Cynthia was talking about whether she should keep trying to get more forum leads when Roger broke in.

“Say, remember that Roberta said some kids in her school who did the Program might chat with us?”

“Roberta?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, friend of Ellen. She put us in touch, from her old high school,” Cynthia said. “Oh, hey, we never watched those other videos. Tom, she gave us some Program videos from her school. You won’t believe how freakin’ hot the first one we watched was.”

“What was it about?”

“A Relief session, in front of a whole fuckin’ classroom of kids. I wonder what the others show...” Cynthia mused. “Hey, the files are on my web storage. You guys wanna look at one now?”

They got Tom’s computer and Cynthia downloaded the file labeled “HSR Session 1.” Tom started the file playing and they sat back in anticipation.

The first image showed the titles, “Human Sexual Response” and “Performing Sexual Intercourse, Session 1.” Then a text box was displayed.

This class introduces our freshman Health and Sexuality students to the basic forms of lovemaking including foreplay and consummating their erotic experience with full intercourse. During the term, each Program student pair will be required to demonstrate his and her mastery of at least one form of sexual intercourse; additional credit will be given for demonstrating the ability to use different positions and successfully completing their sexual activity. This is defined for boys as ejaculating inside the girl’s vagina and for girls it is achieving an orgasm. In this video, taken in our first class in this series, freshman students Danny and Lily are required to demonstrate their sexual proficiency.

Tom looked at the others. “My God,” he breathed. “Is this for real?”

The text faded out and was replaced with a view of a classroom. In place of desks, there were mats on the floor all over the room; in the front of the room there was a low platform and some kids were moving a few mats onto the platform so that its height was about a foot off the floor. Then kids began entering the room; a number of them were naked.

A teacher appeared and called, “Ok Danny, Lily, it’s time for your demo today.”

Two kids hesitantly approached the front. They looked so little, so immature.

“What are we doing today?” Lily asked, her voice quavering nervously.

“I’ll tell you in a second, Lily. Now I need you to pose for the camera.”

Lily was about 5’ tall, brown hair, virtually flat-chested; her breasts were barely golf-ball sized swellings but they were crowned with fairly large areolas and prominent nipples; the only sign of her puberty was the curly dark brown hair on her mons. The teacher asked her to turn around, revealing her cute little bubble butt ass.

“Danny, I need you to show your body for the video too,” the teacher commanded.

Blushing, the boy slowly turned around; he was about 5’3” tall and had black hair. He was as thin as a rail, with a dainty circumcised three-inch flaccid cock, but his ass was quite prominent since he was so thin. His pubis was dusted with a faint sprinkling of fine black hair and his tight little balls seemed to be about the size of marbles. He had the appearance of a little boy, pre-pubescent, actually.

The teacher looked Lily over critically. “That dark hair has to go,” he stated. “I want the class to see your sex organs clearly and shaving it will help with the videoing and projecting on the overhead screen. The class has to be able to see the closeup views of your vulva as you have intercourse with Danny.”

“Oh, no!” she shrieked, “Not that! I can’t do that demo! Please don’t make me do it! I don’t want to do intercourse! I’m a virgin!”

“You know from the class syllabus that this is mandatory, Lily. If you don’t cooperate, we’ll need to have some students hold you and it’ll be a lot worse then.”

She broke down crying and Danny came over to her and held her gently in his arms, stroking her back and letting her cry on his shoulder. After a minute she let Danny lead her to the mats on the little platform. She sat down and he gently lowered her shoulders to the mat. The teacher reappeared carrying some clippers, scissors, shaving gear, and towels.

“Danny, would you like to help Lily get ready?”

“Um, I guess ... Lily, I really, really like you, you’ve known me since third grade, and I’d never hurt you so please, my sweet little girl, let me do this with you? I always wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but I was scared you wouldn’t want me. I hate doing this to you too but we’re being forced, you know.” he whispered.

She sniffled and gave a tiny nod, then her body was wracked with a huge shiver and her tears began to flow again.

Danny’s gaze seemed to linger on the vision of her little body splayed out before him, savoring it—Lily’s thighs were now spread wide in innocent surrender, a flush suffused her tiny, rose-tipped breasts, and her cheeks blushed pink with embarrassment as Danny approached her with the clippers. After less than five minutes, and with the help of another girl in the classroom whom the watchers saw was also nude, Lily was smoothly shaven and washed clean. She now truly looked like a little girl.

“Okay, kids, now please begin demonstrating what you learned about erotic foreplay,” the teacher instructed.

Danny moved his head to Lily’s lips and they gently kissed and then their kisses became harder, more insistent, as Lily began to lose herself in her sensations as their naked bodies slid against each other. Danny’s lips then traveled down to her neck, then shoulders, as his hands roved over her body, kneading her tiny breast bumps and stroking her ass. His kisses reached the upper part of her chest and then he began licking and nibbling on a nipple as he gently stroked her slit. The watchers could hear Lily’s first sighs of pleasure as they watched her tremble slightly.

The teacher spoke then, “Lily, you need to be more active, dear, try stroking Danny’s penis now.”

Lily tentatively reached and fumbled a bit before grasping Danny’s cock and slowly began to move her hand up and down while Danny groaned a little and moved his hips to increase the friction. Now the watchers could see how Lily’s nipples had become quite hard before Danny’s teeth gently closed on one and pulled it away from her chest, stretching it out before it released, causing Lily to gasp from the sensation as his teasing, nibbling, and pulling continued.

Lily was no longer ignoring Danny’s cock and balls, but apparently he wanted more contact because he took her hand and forced it to move faster. That was all it took as Lily then began to fondle him in earnest and was now using both her hands to explore this unfamiliar sexual territory.

Danny’s hands were busy at Lily’s slit and suddenly she gasped as his hand slipped lower and lightly touched the folds over her clit. He kept rubbing lower, around to her ass, and she tensed up when his fingers moved between the cheeks of her ass and briefly slid across her asshole.

Meanwhile, the rapt viewers noticed that Danny’s little flaccid dick had engorged to a respectable five inches and its cute little swollen bulbous helmet was now an angry shade of purple. Danny gave a little cry of pent-up lust, reared up, and slid down to Lily’s snatch and buried his face between her legs. She squealed and jerked as the camera zoomed in on Danny’s tongue as it lapped around her little clit. While he was licking her, he took his index finger and started to fumble for her vagina.

Then he found it and tried to push his finger in. Lily jerked and shrieked in pain.

“Yaaahhh! Ow! You’re too dry!”

“Sorry,” he breathed and wet his finger and tried again.

This time he pushed it in a little and Lily squirmed and tried twisting away, but her discomfort seemed to be much less. Then Danny began sucking on Lily’s clit and she stiffened and her hips jerked in what seemed like a little orgasm.

The teacher then called, “She’s ready now, Danny. Penetrate her now.”

The camera zoomed in on Lily’s face; it was flushed with sexual arousal. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was thrashing her head back and forth in sensory overload. Danny put his hands under her knees and pushed them up and back so that her thighs were almost against her chest. He had her body positioned totally open now and the camera revealed that her clit was engorged and protruding well past its hood, her juices were soaking her entire vulva and even running down over her asshole, and her pussy lips were puffy and spread widely open, exposing her inner lips.

Danny slotted his rampant tool at her opening, and with his hand, moved its angry head up and down inside her pussy lips, picking up the copious juices that were pooling there. Then he tried to slowly advance it but immediately stopped; he had met the obstruction of her hymen and Lily winced in pain and whimpered.

“OW! Please ... oh, hurts ... please ... don’t hurt me...”

Danny flushed and then moved his hands to her nipples and gave each rock-hard nub a sharp squeeze; Lily gasped and bucked her hips at the painful stimulus as Danny suddenly thrust his pelvis forward, forcing his tool quickly through her pussy lips and shattering her cherry, then sliding deeply into her.

“Yeeehhh! Ayyeeeee! Oh, stings!” she shrieked. “Uuuuhh! Oh, stop, please stop!” she wailed as his organ penetrated into her completely and his little balls came to rest against her pelvis.

Danny paused all movement, whispering, “Are you okay, lover?”

He leaned forward and kissed her clenched mouth. Her eyes opened and they were filled with tears which began streaming down her face.

“Aaahhh, stings, but ... oh! I’m stuffed! You’re splitting me! No, please don’t move!”

Danny had wiggled his ass a little, trying to adjust his legs. He shifted again.

“NO! Don’t move till I say. I feel so stuffed, like you’re almost in my throat!” she groaned.

Danny moved his head down, seeking Lily’s lips once more, and they kissed and sucked each other’s tongues for a minute; then Lily squirmed her hips a little.

“Maybe try now, darling. Not too bad now,” she whispered.

Danny pulled his ass back a bit and then pushed forward, watching Lily’s face carefully for signs of pain. Lily’s eyes were closed again, but her face was relaxed now and the corners of her lips began to curl up in a very tiny smile.

Danny pulled back a further distance; almost the full length of his cock was exposed now and it was shiny with their secretions and coated with streaks of bright-red blood; pinkish fluids were also running out of their joined sexes and down her crack, over her asshole. Danny then began to move inside Lily, withdrawing his rod slowly and then reversing into quick, full penetrations, and after about a minute or two of this motion, Lily began to move her pelvis in a matching rhythm. The watchers could now see Danny’s little cock, shining with her blood-tinted, thick vaginal lubricant, as it moved in and out of Lily’s tiny fuck hole, and they could hear the lovers panting and groaning as their passion grew.

Suddenly Lily shuddered and gasped, “Faster ... aahhh ... fuck me faster...”

Hearing that, Danny leaned forward, rested his body on the underside of Lily’s thighs, reached down and grabbed her ass, and really began fucking into her in earnest. He gritted his teeth as he began driving his rampant erection into her with total abandon, clenching his ass cheeks each time his pubis crushed into Lily’s groin. The moist sounds of their flesh slapping together reverberated in the room as their genitals came together on each violent thrust.

Lily was now chanting, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, harder, fuck, fuck, faster...” with each panting of her breath, and Danny was groaning in a matching rhythm.

Then Danny’s body took total control of his movements and his hips began pistoning in and out like a machine, he pounded his cock into her as he raised himself over her body, supporting himself on his thin arms and pounded his searing tool deep into Lily’s tiny vagina. He glanced down at where he was joined with his lover and watched as his bloody, shiny shaft plowed in and out and pinkish foam was forced out of her vagina on every stroke.

Danny was now gritting his teeth and growling like an animal as the watchers saw the cadence of his thrusts begin to change. They realized he was very close to cumming, when Lily screamed.

“Aaaahhhhhh ... yahhhhhhhh! Cumming...” she shouted, and her body froze.

Danny moaned loudly and his hips slowed their wild thrusting, and then through clenched jaws he groaned, “Uggggg, sweetheart ... cumming ... cumming in your cunt!”

Danny’s ass cheeks flexed and he thrust forward hard, burying his cock as deep as he could in Lily’s tight vagina. The watchers gazed, amazed, as they saw a sweat break out all over Danny’s body as his first shot of thick hot semen spurted into Lily’s vagina.

“Uhhh ... ughhhhh...” he groaned. And almost immediately, his second spasm began.

“Ahhh, I feel it ... cum ... cum for me, lover,” Lily wailed.

“Yaaahhh ... ghaaaa ... uhhh ... I love ... uuuhhnnn...” he moaned, as a second powerful convulsion rolled through his groin and another blast of hot semen launched into Lily’s pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.