Roger and Cynthia Naked in School
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Story: Chapter 19 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

As Tom had predicted, Friday morning’s practice session was fairly light and the team was dismissed so that they could get to the assembly on time. Roger and Tom walked to the lobby in front of the assembly doors and tried to locate the girls, which they did after a few minutes of searching. They entered the auditorium, gave their names to the teacher at the door, and found some seats together.

When the bell rang, Mr Davis walked onto the stage carrying a microphone and the hum in the room died down to silence.

“Welcome to our special assembly, students and faculty. Usually we announce the topics of our assembly in advance, but in today’s case, we were concerned that when you heard the topic, many of you would decide to skip it. We will be covering the Naked in School Program.”

There was a loud outcry of dismay in the room and some students began to leave their seats.

“Please stop,” he called. “We’ve locked the doors; no one can exit without an alarm sounding—the alarm will summon the fire department, so please be seated. We are covering information only today and no one will be required to get undressed, if that’s of concern to any of you.

“We had attempted to get this informational assembly scheduled for when you first returned to classes after the break, but the non-availability of materials from the government and also major organizational changes in the Office of Social Awareness made that impossible. But now we have the materials we need and also the people available to present this information. First, there’s the official Program booklet of rules, copies are being passed out now. All the students who were selected for the Program last week and this week received a copy; now everyone is getting a copy. Please read it and be aware of your responsibilities when you are selected.”

Loud hisses sounded from around the room.

“Please stop and listen. Let me remind you that this is a federal Program and we’re required to have it at the school, and participation is mandatory for graduation. The first item we’ll cover now is the official introductory Program video. Let’s start the video now, please.”

The lights went down and a movie flashed onto the screen; the title screen said “Office of Social Awareness” and below that, “Introduction to the Naked in School Program.” A great sigh sounded throughout the auditorium. The video began with a brief overview of the goals of the Program and explanations by various academics and child psychologists of the results of a number of psychological studies about the benefits of public nudity in school settings. This was a series of talks by boring talking heads; it was interspersed with accounts related by a few people identified as medical professionals who claimed that their own children had been in the Program and had benefitted from the experience. All of the commentators waxed lyrical about the Program, like it was God’s gift to the high schooler.

Then the video switched to showing various videoed scenes from a school, including classrooms, hallways, lunchrooms, gyms, lockers, and athletic fields where numbers of naked kids could be seen engaging in normal school activities while a voice-over described the basic rules of the Program.

Next the scene cut to what appeared to be a school auditorium stage and a trim, shapely 19 year-old girl with flowing, fine golden blonde hair, wearing a smart blouse and skirt, strode into view and waved at the camera.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Karen Wagner and I’ve been asked to give you a short introduction to the Program. I’m sorry I can’t be with you in person, but the Office of Social Awareness wanted me to give this message to as many students as possible, and I’m in college and can’t take the time to come to every school. So you’ll need to put up with this electronic version of my visit.”

She began to unbutton her blouse.

“You might possibly know my name, since I was among the first students in the Program, three years ago at my high school, which was the first school to begin the Program. Now I’m a spokesperson for the Program and let me tell you why. At the time I was picked to participate, I was a terribly shy young girl who was absolutely terrified to learn that she was selected to be naked in front of everyone in school.”

She had finished with the buttons and slipped off her blouse.

“And then I was told I would have to let everyone touch me anywhere on my naked body—oh my, that was even more horrible, if possible.”

She undid the waist button of her skirt and it slipped off her hips, leaving her standing there in her bra and panties.

“As you can imagine, in a new Program just starting, pretty much everything had to be invented on the fly and some things didn’t work as they should. First, I was only one of ten naked students in the entire school. So everyone in the whole school, it seems, had their fingers in my pussy by the end of the first day. I was so sore...”

While she was talking, she had unclipped her bra and shrugged it off as she finished the sentence. Her boobs were high and firm, a full C-cup, with dark pink areolas and prominent nipples.

“Also, in our school, girls weren’t partnered with boys like they do in many schools.”

Now she had slipped off her panties, revealing a neatly groomed, attractive blond bush, and her pussy lips could be seen peeking out between her thighs.

“But despite the horrible start of my week, I quickly learned that being in the Program can be fun as well as exciting! It lets you step outside of your boundaries and expands your comfort zone. You see that I stripped for the camera; that was my choice to do on video to demonstrate how your own modesty can be put aside to enjoy a fully sexually liberating experience. I began my Program week challenged by a new and frightening situation—attending school while naked, a very embarrassing and difficult situation to say the least, but I soon found out that it has its rewards as well.”

Karen reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit and her face flushed pink.

“Mmmm. One of those rewards is getting total sexual satisfaction; another is learning about how your body responds to all kinds of sexual situations and stimuli in a protective setting surrounded by your classmates. These are experiences you could never get in dating, unless a gal wants to go on dates with dozens of guys and possibly risk her personal safety—or for you guys on the Program, to get to do things with large numbers of willing gals.”

There were sighs in the room and the sounds of people shifting uncomfortably in their seats could be heard.

“Another of my ideas for this video was to show you just how open and awesome a Program sexual experience can be, so my friend Jason Adams will join me now to show you some of the pleasures that being on the Program can bring.”

A young guy, about 19 years old, strode into view. He was of medium height, had an athletic build, and was completely nude, sporting a fat dick, even flaccid it was about six inches long and swung freely as he walked up to Karen.

“Hi, Jason, thanks for joining us,” Karen said as she embraced and kissed him. “Say hi to our guests.”

Jason turned to the camera. “Hey guys out there. Sorry we can’t be with you in person, but I gotta be in class in three hours so the video will have to do, right? Man, you guys are really lucky out there, starting the Program. I was in the first Program group in my own school and I found, as you will, that for a teenager this experience can be one of the most exciting times in your lives but it can be potentially traumatic too, so let Karen and me help you overcome any of your misgivings. Actually it was very scary for me at first; truthfully, I was frightened out of my mind, but I soon discovered that I could go with the flow and my anxiety just about vanished overnight. Well, right after getting my first blow-job, anyway. That was so awesome!”

Karen giggled. The couple had walked a few feet to their right and stopped in front of an oval divan.

“Everyone, you should approach your first Program experiences with an open mind and with enthusiasm. If you do that, not only will it be an exciting time for your personal growth, it’ll be great fun too,” he finished as he grasped Karen’s hips and lowered her to the seat.

She lay back and spread her thighs widely, placing her hands on her pussy lips and spread them apart as Jason knelt between her thighs, leaned in, and kissed her slit. He pulled back briefly and looked at the camera, smiling.

“This is one of the greatest experiences you can get in the Program, giving your partner pleasure, like giving and getting head, and Karen tastes absolutely delicious...”

He took his hand, moistened his index finger, and began rubbing the finger around her nipples, then moved it down to her slit. The camera zoomed in for a closeup and the juices dribbling from her vagina were clearly visible; Karen was now quite wet. Jason stuck his finger inside her, then put two in, and began running them in and out; the mike picked up a squishing sound as he rapidly finger-fucked her. Karen was moaning and fingering her clit as her vagina was being stroked.

Then Jason dove into her vagina again, licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit while continuing to finger-fuck her and soon Karen was moaning and thrashing around so much that Jason had to use both his hands to hold her ass still while he busily kept lapping her vulva; then his face stopped over her clit and he did something there.

Suddenly Karen exploded with a high-pitched squeal followed by a loud “FUCK” as her back arched and legs went rigid in a huge cum. Her whole body quivered, she heaved a huge sigh and lay back, flat on her back, while Jason rose and then sat next to her, gently fondling her tits. After a few seconds she sat up and pulled Jason into a hug and kiss and then looked at the camera with a broad, heavy-lidded smile.

“Girls, if your guy is as good as Jason here, you gotta keep him! Jason, that was fantastic, so let me reward you now.”

Jason swung around, putting his legs over the divan’s edge and now his erection could be fully seen; his penis was fairly large, a little over seven inches and quite wide in girth.

Karen pulled his legs forward so his ass was at the edge of the divan and spread them apart. She dropped to her knees between his thighs and stroked his throbbing erection a few times. Then she licked the tip of his cock and his hips jerked up as he gasped in excitement. In the next second, Jason’s rock-hard length disappeared inside of Karen’s mouth as he grabbed onto the edge of the divan to keep from slipping off from the pleasure.

Karen ran her lips up and down his rigid member, applying suction as she pulled up, and stroking the exposed part of his shaft with her hand. It was mesmerizing to watch the steady motions of her head and hand, up and down, up and down, as she fellated her partner. Jason began bucking his hips to meet her mouth with her every downstroke. A few times Karen tried to go all the way down Jason’s pole but didn’t quite succeed; she coughed and gagged and then backed off, but then came back for more. It was apparent that Jason’s urgency was rapidly increasing as he got closer and closer to bursting. He was now bucking his hips wildly as Karen heroically tried to keep his cock in her mouth.

“Uuunnhhh ... I’m gonna cuuummmm,” he grunted then, but his warning came too late, because he exploded into her mouth right at the word “cum.”

Karen kept sucking and running her hands up and down his shaft, milking his balls out of every last drop they could deliver and it quickly became apparent that these ministrations were too sensitive for Jason to endure, because he forced her off his phallus.

“Gaahhhh ... Shit, enough, Karen. Ahhhhh...”

Karen looked up at Jason and grinned. A little dollop of cum was running out of one corner of her mouth and down her chin. She wiped it up with a finger and slurped it into her mouth.

“Mmmmm. You taste good, love,” she said with a giggle and got up and sat beside Jason.

The two fell into an embrace and kissed passionately while Jason’s dick once again rose and soon stood up rampantly again. Then Karen took it in her hand and gently stroked it as she looked into the camera.

“Okay, kids, now it’s your turn to participate. Lose the restraining modesty, drop those confining inhibitions. Your bodies were given to you for you to enjoy and to revel in the pleasure you can give and get while you’re participating in the Program. It’s a chance you’ll never get again, so take advantage of it while you can. And if you can excuse us now, it’s time for Jason and me to finish what we started...”

The two lay back on the divan kissing each other as Karen raised her knees and spread her legs, then Jason climbed between them, aiming his once-again rock-hard prick at Karen’s bright pink pussy, sliding into it in a single smooth thrust as the scene faded out. There was a loud, sustained sigh that echoed around the room as the lights came up.

Davis walked back on stage from the wings, followed by two women and a man.

“Okay, after that inspiring introductory video, I’m afraid that in the remainder of this time we won’t have such stimulating visuals,” he joked.

The joke fell flat; the audience was silent, waiting.

“So I’d like to introduce you to our guests, these people are from the regional Program office...”

Loud hisses and catcalls rang out.

“Please, please be polite! On my left is Mrs Barbara Roman, then Mrs Pat Simms, and Mr James Winston. They want to talk to you about the Program and their expectations for our school. Mrs Simms, you wanted to begin?”

“Yes, thank you, Mr Davis,” she began, and it appeared that she was wearing a small wireless microphone. “Because of a major reorganization of the Program office earlier this year we were unable to get to your school to kick off the Program when it began, and we’ve learned that our not helping you start off was a serious mistake on our part. We know that most of the students who were selected as the first participants have refused to comply with the Program rules and some have even resisted with violence...”

Shouts of outrage rang out in the room, drowning out the rest of her sentence. When Davis restored order, she continued.

“I see that you still seem to be opposed to the principles of the Program and the benefits you may receive from participating...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.