Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 13

Romantic Story: Chapter 13 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

When the twins’ dad arrived home for dinner, he had news for the family.

“I heard I’ll be getting orders soon. I heard that General Markus recommended me to be lateraled to sergeant major and assigned as the chief NCO at Camp Lejeune. It’s an honor to be selected for such a major leadership post.”

“Lateraled?” Ayame questioned.

“Yes, dear. Not an actual promotion because I’m already at the top enlisted pay grade in the Corps. But my rank now is a kind of staff rank, not a command rank. The change to sergeant major is to a command position.”

Sarah asked, “When do you think the orders will come down?”

“I heard I’ll probably need to report in mid-June or July. Say, you know, Lejeune is in North Carolina and not at all that far from Atlanta. I’ll probably be assigned there for a couple of years and maybe I’ll retire from there, unless I get selected as the sergeant major of the Marine Corps. That’s really so unlikely,” he laughed. “I haven’t served with the right people and right units to get picked for that post. Anyway, I’ll have 25 years in the Corps next year.”

“That’s a wonderful honor for you, dear,” Sarah said, hugging him. “I hope this’ll be your last tour. I’m looking forward to settling down.”

“Yes, I know, honey. I know all that moving’s been hard on our family. Say, I almost forgot. What’s this problem with Ayame’s name being included in the Program group?”

“Yeah, Dad,” Cynthia said, “Cirota added her name. He told Rog that it was to get back at him.”

“Davis told me that Ayame’s name wasn’t in the random selection list, Dad,” Roger said. “Cirota is doing a lot of stuff that the school doesn’t know about, too.”

“They couldn’t keep holding him in the brig, anyway, so just try to avoid him,” their dad said.

“Yeah, I know. But now I’m really worried about his threatening her, because, um, just a sec, okay?”

He leaned over to Ayame. “Ayame, I’m going to tell Mom and Dad about us,” Roger whispered to her. She nodded.

“Mom, Dad, I want to tell you that I’ve asked Ayame to be my girlfriend. I’ve had really strong feelings for her forever and she likes me too. Since she’s not a blood cousin, I hope you’re both okay with it if we date each other.”

Sgt Denison broke out in a big grin and Sarah exclaimed, “Of course we have no problem with your dating! I’ve seen how Roger looks at you, Ayame. I’m delighted for the two of you. Just how serious are you two about each other? You haven’t...”

“Um, Mom, please don’t get too personal. I only learned how she felt about me a few days ago, when I told her that I always loved her, even as a kid. But we need to see if how we feel is really romantic love, you know?”

“Your dad and I met when he was a high school senior, Roger,” his mom said. “I think you’ll be able to tell if the two of you do feel that kind of love for each other. But you’ve only been together a little over two weeks as adults, so it’s good that you’re moving slowly as far as your budding romance. You need to remember that college is coming, too, and you may need to be apart for a few years.”

Ayame put her arm around Roger’s waist. “Aunt Sarah, we were discussing that. I’ve looked at materials from Avery University in Atlanta that the twins going to and I think to choosing it. Avery offer actually best one of the three that I got. I’m supposed to speak to people from other colleges in two or three weeks when they come to visit our school and I get better idea.”

“You need to make a choice based on what’s best for your future, honey,” Stuart said. “Always keep your long-term goals in mind; don’t eliminate any options until you’ve given them a real close evaluation.”

Ayame giggled. “That’s funny, that’s just what Mom told me yesterday when we had our weekly video-chatting session.”

“How’s my sister doing? Is she enjoying being child-free now?” Sarah remarked.

“Mom and Daddy say they’re having a fun time with me gone. Oh, if you think you’ll be moving, you’ll need to let them know for when they visit this summer, Uncle Stuart,” Ayame exclaimed.

“I’ve already thought of that,” he said. “I sent Richard an email this afternoon telling him to check with me before making any travel plans. That we may be reassigned. He wrote back to tell us good luck. They plan to come beginning of July; that’s his best estimate now based on his project schedule.”

“Did he say for how long?” Ayame asked. “Mom didn’t mention it.”

“Probably three weeks is still what he’s thinking. So, Roger,” Stuart said, turning to his son, “I saw how you reacted when you mentioned Ayame and her Program news. You reminded me of how a momma bear guards her cub, the way you moved toward Ayame. I’m thinking the two of you are quite serious about each other because it reminds me of how I felt when I first began dating your mom.”

Sarah put in, “He’s been smitten with her even as a little one, Stuart. Remember how the three would wrestle—but never did what kids typically do and get mad at each other and wind up fighting?”

“Oh, please, Mom, Dad,” Roger objected, “you’re really embarrassing me. Look, Ayame’s blushing too—Cynthia! Stop smirking!”

“Hey, little bro, the two of you’ve got it real bad, you know. I’ve known forever how much Roger likes Ayame. If you do get together, then I’ll finally get a real sister. How cool would that be!”

“Man, it’s coming from all sides. C’mon, Ayame, let’s leave so we don’t have to take all that teasing.”

“Oh, this is good kind of teasing, Roger. But yes, let’s go somewhere quiet,” she smiled at him.

Cynthia called as they walked out, “And don’t do anything you wouldn’t do in public!” and the three at the table roared in laughter. As they walked into the hall, Ayame and Roger heard Cynthia continue, “Program kids are supposed to have sex in public, you know, and Ayame is on the Program this week...” Another round of laughter rang out.

“Man, I’ll kill her,” Roger grumbled as they went into his room.

“No you won’t; I think you loved that teasing,” Ayame said as she slid into his embrace. “Ooohh, I feel something poking me,” she murmured as she moved her hips against Roger’s taller frame. “Something hard against my belly. Big too.”

Roger groaned. “Please don’t rub against it, darling; you’ll make another mess.”

He pulled her toward the bed and they sat, then fell into another embrace.

“Oh, my wonderful Ayame, I love just holding you close and breathing the scent of your hair and feeling your arms around me. This is so sweet, let’s just kiss...”

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Ayame passed her hand over Roger’s back, then over his chest and down his belly, coming to rest at his groin.

“My 彼氏 [kareshi], 恋しい [koishii], my boyfriend-darling, your body is so all muscles—tight, hard. I love its feeling. I love this hard thing here too,” she said as she grasped his erection through his shorts like she had done the previous evening.

Roger groaned, “Careful, darling, remember what happens...”

Suddenly Ayame pulled on the waistband of his shorts. “I want to see more. I see the naked boys in school; you saw all me before and I want to see,” she insisted as she tried to pull on his shorts.

“Oh, wow, are you sure?”

“Yes! Sure! Take off!”

He raised his hips off the bed and Ayame pulled his shorts down his thighs, together with his briefs. As his briefs were pulled down, Roger’s rock-hard erection was caught in the elastic and then it released, slapping up against his abdomen.

“Oh, my!” Ayame exclaimed with a little giggle. “It’s even bigger now! Oh, I like it,” she said as she wrapped her hand around it.

Roger was gasping for air. “Oh my god, Ayame, oh, that feels so good,” he groaned as Ayame gently slid her little hand up and down his shaft.

Her hand barely fit around it and she watched, fascinated, as the skin over his phallus moved back and forth over the rock-hard tissues lying under the smooth skin.

“Look at how the top moves,” Ayame marveled as she watched his foreskin slide back and forth, alternating between covering and exposing the mushroom-shaped crown of his penis. “What’s happening, what is that?” she asked, pointing to the glans.

Roger could barely talk. He took her wrist and stopped her hand from moving.

“Sweetie, they say that a man can only use one head at a time and now I know exactly what that means. While you’re stroking me like that I can’t even think, let alone speak. That’s my penis head. You must have had biology, sure, I remember your saying you did. Remember the sex part of the class, they must have covered sexual anatomy? The head is the glans and the skin over it is the foreskin or prepuce. I don’t know the Japanese words.”

“Ah, 包皮 [hōhi], foreskin, I recall that. The skin is like silk and underneath is so hard. I love how this feels. And it makes me wet and tingly too. Oh, dribble is coming there. Is that your orgasm?”

“Uuunnhh, no darling, it’s precum. Like you get wet between your legs? Leaking from your vagina. You know that word?”

“In below, privates? 外陰部? [Gaiinbu] 膣? [Chitsu]”

“Whatever, never learned those words.”

“The sex parts ... what is this wet?”

“Precum is lubrication, like to get ready for sex.”

“Oooooo. Oh, I need to feel you more,” she said and began running her hand up and down again. “This makes me feel so tingly, ooohhh, I like it, oh I feel something—OH!”

She pulled her hand away as a bolt of cum burst out of Roger’s cock, hitting Ayame in the chin and neck. That was followed by several more pulses that decorated her tee shirt as Roger groaned, “Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry, I just lost it. I tried to warn you but I couldn’t speak.”

“Ooh, that was so good to watch happen! So that’s a boy’s orgasm! Does it feel nice?”

“Oh, god, the best! Haven’t you ever had an orgasm?”

“Umm, I think not ... The girls talk about touching 外陰部 [gaiinbu] between イン 唇 [in kuchibiru]...”

“You said one of those words before and I don’t know it. What’s it mean?”

“Sex organ place ... lips between legs. Like parts girls have there with sex organ. I know Japanese words, not English. Hee, hee ... maybe we need have Cindy come demo me like in Program class to teach English words.”

Roger roared in laughter and Ayame joined in. The two of them fell into each other’s arms and were laughing so hard, tears began streaming down their faces. Suddenly the door opened and Cynthia burst in.

“What’s the joke, guys ... oh, shit!” She turned to leave. “Sorry, my bad!”

“Cyn, wait!” Roger called as he pulled a pillow over his lap.

She turned. “Don’t be embarrassed, sis. It’s just Program sex, public, like you said at the table,” he choked out and Roger and Ayame broke up again, roaring in laughter and holding onto each other.

Cynthia giggled. “Okay, now, so what’s the joke, guys? Oh shit, Ayame, you’ve got his stuff all over you. Just what have you both been doing, anyway?”

The two cracked up again, and when they were able to catch their breath, Ayame answered.

“Aaahhh, oh so funny! I am loosening up. Oh good. Cindy, I made joke. Was a Program joke and wasn’t nervous. Program is making me want to explore, be braver, I think, so maybe part is not so terrible. Ah, I’m not speaking good again. Start over. Roger and I were kissing and then I got braver and wanted to see his parts. I saw all the naked boys in school but none up close and was very curious. So I pulled Roger’s shorts off and he has a wonderful erection and he squirted an orgasm on me.”

“Ayame, maybe that’s TMI for Cyn,” Roger intoned.

“What’s that ‘TMI’?”

“Too Much Information,” Cynthia said, “No it’s not, I’m interested too, stud. That’s how you came on her?”

“Um, she gave me a great hand job; she’s a natural—um, not that I know from experience, you know; that was my first. Say, sis, why the interest?”

“Let’s just say that I think you have a super body, little bro, and I like looking at you. Like I love it when I see you naked. But I have no interest in, like, incest stuff, just so you know. So what was the joke, Ayame?”

“Well, after he, errr, came? the orgasm? Yes, then I said that it makes me feel good in my 外陰部 [gaiinbu] too and Roger didn’t know the word.”

“Neither do I, honey, what is it?” Cynthia asked.

“That was the joke. Roger said he didn’t know and I said I didn’t know the English words so we needed to have Cindy come and demo me like they do in the Program classes to teach me the English!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.