Not My Sister's Keeper - Cover

Not My Sister's Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister Claudia and I were identical twins and deep down inside I hated that fact. I didn't like having a carbon copy of me running around doing everything I wanted to do but was afraid of trying. Now that my life was becoming too complicated to sort out, I had an opportunity to step into her exciting life style and I knew it was far too tempting to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

My sister's housekeeper was upset that she had to make coffee for Mister Jolly so early in the morning but I was reluctant to even try because I had no idea where all the utensils were hidden in the mystery of a kitchen.

Jolly was sitting at the wide kitchen table looking out the French glass doors into the little garden in the rear of my sister's town home. He was as sour-looking as I remembered him and perhaps a bit out of sorts before his usual morning coffee. My nocturnal activities the night before were a bit beyond the pale for me and I probably showed the effects of too much pleasure-seeking.

"Well, Miss, I expect your sister has met with some difficulties up in that hellish country up north. She sent me a text that things are too much for her to handle and she left with the twins for some nasty place in Marseilles that satisfies her penchant for a kinky environment around her."

I was shocked because I never knew my sister to be a quitter and it seemed like she was just giving up on the whole Castle and upper crust scenario without a fight. I knew that if I could have sat down with her for just a few minutes, I could have talked her into sticking it out to at least see if the situation could be rectified and the wedding would still be on.

"What can we do, Mister Jolly?"

The tough-looking Jolly looked me straight in the eye and asked,

"How are you with horses, luv?"

That question startled me momentarily because it seemed so far off the flow of the conversation.

"I was on the Equestrian team at college and ranked high enough to be considered for the Olympic team."

He seemed satisfied with my answer and I saw him sending a text on his cell phone. Now I was completely mystified and asked him,

"What are you thinking of, Mister Jolly? Is it anything to do with me?"

He poured a generous amount of sugar into his coffee and told me,

"Your sister wants you to bleach your hair and pack a case filled with her clothes. Then, I am to drive you up to Sir William's estate and you are to be her for the remainder of the weekend for the shooting party and also for the foxhunt that will mean you have to take the riding gear in the closet as well. Poor Claudia never really got the hang of sitting on the back of a moving horse so she barely used that stuff."

I looked at Jolly with an expression of disbelief on my face. This was not something I had ever anticipated and I was downright nervous over the thought of having to look like my sister for an entire weekend.

My sister's bedroom was half bed and half closet. She had more shoes than books in a library. I knew she had the cash to buy what she wanted but I suspected most of her outfits and undies were gifts from employers who wanted her face and figure for their products or for their own personal use. I helped myself to an assortment of frilly undies and some more risqué undergarments knowing that is exactly what Claudia would have done under similar circumstances.

I tried the riding breeches on and they fit perfectly. Looking over my shoulder at the full length mirror on the closet door, I could see that my bum was identical to my sister Claudia's and that the only thing out of place was my dark hair. I rummaged through the stuff in her bathroom and managed to finish up less than an hour later with long silky blonde hair that was the spitting image of my sister Claudia. I changed back into one of her French thongs and a nice short plaid pleated skirt that rode up daringly when one sat down with legs crossed exposing the shocking red thong in perfect position.

Jolly let me sit next to him up front and I saw him looking at my legs with an eye for my similarity to Claudia. I put on my best Claudia voice and teased him unmercifully for the first several miles. He pulled over unexpectedly in a lay-by and sternly lectured me on decorum.

"You may look like Claudia and you may sound like Claudia but once someone that has been real close to her gets into your stuck-up knickers they will know right away you are not the real thing. So don't be spreading those knees for any of her intimate friends no matter how desperate you are to get some dick in your untalented fanny."

This really infuriated me and I wanted to punch him right in his ugly smug face because I knew instinctively that he was probably right and I had not had nearly as much experience as my twin sister who had been "giving it up" for many years to the most talented lovers in the world. I made the mistake of daring Mister Jolly by saying in my acid-laced bitch's voice,

"Well, you can't be a judge of that Mister Jolly unless you see for yourself."

Almost before the words were out of my mouth, Mister Jolly had pulled me across his lap and lifted my pretty plaid skirt up out of the way and started to spank me with his big rough hands with serious intent and with no thought to common decency or my feelings on the matter. At first, I was so angry that I squirmed desperately only making his big cock grow to an immense size under my soft pubic mound. When he paused briefly for me to catch my breath, I wanted to tell him in no uncertain terms that he was "not a gentleman".

All I could manage was to mumble some unintelligible words that seemed to spark him into further depravity and he pulled down my borrowed Claudia-knickers exposing my white cheeks to his eager and enthusiastic hands that immediately started to train my bum into proper and attentive submission. I suspected that this was something that my Claudia really appreciated and I had to admit that I was beginning to warm up to the sheer naughtiness of it all and my slit was starting to leak with shameful feminine weeping right onto Mister Jolly's neatly pressed trousers. He spanked me even harder for being "a bad girl" and I started to sob out how sorry I was for being a tease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.