Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year - Cover

Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 17: Tinsel Town

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tinsel Town - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Thursday January 1

When we got up, Nancy and I walked to the main house so I could say goodbye to everyone. We all had breakfast together, and they told me their plans for the day. Devin was taking them all horseback riding in the morning. In the afternoon, the guys were going to watch football bowl games. The girls were going to go to another movie.

I caught a ride with Sandy to the airport, after Nancy gave me a kiss or three. It was a bittersweet ending to the vacation. I liked her a lot, but we were in different places in our lives. We needed to move on and find someone who was a better fit. Sandy wanted her own goodbye. I was still a little confused as to how we were going to work things out. I felt us getting together was a mistake, but you couldn't take it back. I knew we would always be friends.

When I got to the airport, I went through security and had forty-five minutes to kill, so I called Tami.

"Happy New Year," I greeted her.

"Happy New Year to you, too. Are you headed to the airport?" she asked.

"Already here. My flight hasn't started boarding yet, so I thought I would call."

"I'm glad you did. I wanted to talk to you about this summer."

"I heard you want to get a place in Chicago."

"Yeah, it's new program they have set up for promising high school students. Teddy Wesleyan pulled some strings, and got me a slot. I have to tell them in the next couple of weeks if I'm doing it. Are you okay with spending the summer in Chicago?"

"I might not be there a lot, but I would be okay with it. I think you need to convince my mom though. She's not on board. I'd bet if you let the moms find us a place to live, she might be more inclined to let us do it," I suggested.

"David, I want you to really think about this. We haven't been getting along recently and then as soon as I get back we would be sharing an apartment. Are you sure about this?"

"It's not like we would be getting a one bedroom and shacking up. I'm sure if we weren't getting along, we could find things to do in Chicago to keep us distracted. Plus, like I said, I'll be on the road. I have football camps and other things to do. I would hope though we could work on rebuilding what we once had. It would be sad if we couldn't make it work."

"I miss you, too," she said.

I heard them call my flight. I said goodbye, and made my way to the boarding area. I was flying coach, but the good news was the flight was almost empty. The later flights were fully booked. I was happy to be getting out of town before the holiday rush hit. As I was boarding, I got a text from Kendal telling me she would meet me at the hotel. She was going to be getting in a couple of hours later than I was.

I boarded and found I had the row to myself. I put on my headphones and played some music. After takeoff I fell asleep until I felt us start to come down. I guess I needed a nap. I got off the plane and went to baggage claims. After I collected everything I went to find a cab. It was sure different than Park City. When I left it was 26° and the current temperature in LA was 68°. I almost felt like lying out in the sun and working on my tan.

We were staying at the Beverly Hilton. They booked me into a Wilshire Tower Executive Suite, and the room had a great view of the city. I saw the flashing light on the hotel phone, indicating I had several messages waiting for me.

The first message was from Kendal, letting me know her flight was delayed. The second voice mail was from Janice Utley, our producer. She gave me the time and place where we were all meeting, tomorrow. They made it convenient, as we were meeting in the hotel in one of their corporate meeting rooms. There was a call from Jessup Fields, the director. He wanted to get together with the four leading actors for dinner, tonight. Finally there was a message from Craig Wild. Craig was playing the lead character and he wanted me to go to a party with him and his entourage, as he called them. I think someone had been watching too much HBO.

I called Janice and got her assistant. I confirmed I received her message. I then sent Kendal a text and put the meeting on our calendar. I called Jessup and got his assistant and confirmed dinner. I was told to meet him in the lobby. When I called Craig, a girl answered. It sounded like a party was going on by the loud conversation and music in the background. I heard the phone clatter on the counter and her yell 'That farm boy is on the phone.'

"David!" an overexcited guy answered.

I guess he knew who the farm boy was.

"Craig?" I asked.

"No, this is Kent. Craig is, ah, busy right now. He wanted to know if you could come out and party tonight. We are going to Chubby Feldman's place. He always has the best pussy, so you have to come," Kent told me.

If he was talking about Charles Feldman, then I was there. He had made some of the biggest budget movies in Hollywood over the last ten years.

"Can I bring a friend?" I asked.

"Girl or guy?"

"Girl?"

"Is she cute?" Kent asked.

"Yes, she is?"

"Is she over 18?"

"Yes. Why the third degree?" I asked.

"Let's just say Craig does not have very good impulse control. It's my job to make sure he isn't exposed to underage women."

I had to laugh. I was starting to like Kent. I wasn't so sure I liked Craig, but I shouldn't pass judgment until I met him.

"Let me give you some tips before you go. Hire a driver for tonight. If you happen to have a couple of drinks, the last thing we need is you getting arrested. Don't go cheap and just get a cab, because there will be paparazzi skulking about. You need to have the image of someone successful.

"Don't get drunk or take any drugs at the party. If you want to do that come over here, and we will take care of you. Now, if you decide to partake in the bountiful supply of women, wear a condom. If they are party ho's, they will be a lot of fun; but, they are a lot of fun with three or four different guys," Kent warned me.

"So I should stay away from them?" I asked.

"Hell, no! You only live once, and until you have experienced what they have to offer, don't be turning your nose up at it. Why do you think I plan on going?" Kent said laughing.

"I don't know, Kent. I'm just a poor farm boy coming to the big city. Where I come from, you put a ring on it before you ever do anything like that. My mama would be a might disappointed if I were to lose my innocence my first night in LA," I explained in my best farmer drawl.

"I was afraid you heard that. Sorry for the farm boy comment. Craig is someone who grows on you. He actually has a good heart, when he isn't focused solely on Craig. Plus the poor innocent farm boy routine is a bunch of crap. I've seen who you've worked with. If you really were some hayseed, Adrienne wouldn't give you the time of day.

"Now it might be a good angle to try on the party ho's since they like breaking in young men. On second thought, we might not see you the rest of the week," Kent joked. "Look, I've been around some and I've seen it all. If you need anything, or have any questions, call me."

Kent gave me his cell. I was thinking I got lucky that I didn't get through to Craig. I was wondering what a party ho looked like. I have a pretty good imagination. I wasn't surprised Mr. Happy had some ideas also.


I had been awful for the previous couple of weeks I was on vacation, as far as working out went. I went down and used the hotel gym. I lifted and did my sixty minutes of hell routine. Afterward, I took a quick shower and swam laps. The water was actually nice and warm, but once you got out it was a little chilly.

Ashley Judd found me as I was walking through the hotel lobby to get back to my room.

"There's our newest Wildcat," she called out to get my attention.

The University of Kentucky's mascot was a Wildcat. She came up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's say I have strong leanings in that direction."

"Keep me in suspense, why don't you. I think you secretly want to go there."

"It could be, but it's way too soon to say for sure."

"What are you doing right now?" she asked.

"I just finished working out and swimming. I was planning on taking a shower and getting ready to go to dinner with Jessup, Craig, Bree and Elizabeth," I answered.

"Good, I want to talk to you." she said taking my arm, and leading me to the elevators.

I let her into my room and she went to the phone and ordered room service. I went into the bedroom and took my shower. I put on nice slacks and a silk t-shirt. When I came out, I found a room service cart and Ashley drinking wine with a young good looking guy who looked familiar.

In the background, the Oregon and Florida State game was on. I had received a text from the Florida State coaching staff to watch the game. I was sure it was one of their guys who did things like that. I was confident it hadn't actually come from one of the coaches.

"David, I want you to meet Ben Cowley. He will be playing Roman. I just finished a film with him, and I thought you two might hit it off," Ashley said as way of introduction.

I recognized him from the ads of her upcoming film. He stood up, and he was a couple of inches shorter than I was. I would guess he was four years older than me, also. I shook his hand and then went to the fridge and got a big water to rehydrate. I also needed to take my after workout supplements. Ben worked out to keep his looks, and wanted to know what all I was taking and why. Ashley soon joined the discussion. She seemed to know more than I did.

We were sitting back down when I heard a key card opening my door. Kendal came strolling in with her bag behind her.

"Honey, I'm home. Oh, hey there. You're Ashley Judd and you're Ben Cowley," she stammered.

"This is Kendal, my agent, who seems to be moving in with me."

"Oh uh, they lost my reservation."

"Don't worry about it, you can stay with me," I assured her.

Ashley and Ben looked at me like I had lost my mind. I guess I wasn't supposed to be nice to my agent.

"What?" I asked them.

"Excuse us, David. I should have known you would do the decent thing. You just don't see that here in LA all that often," Ashley explained.

I caught Kendal up on what was going on tonight. She went to the bedroom to get unpacked and changed.

"You lucky stiff, I've been trying to get an invite to that party for a month. Just be yourself around Chubby, because he hates suck-ups. If he likes you, you could be set for the next five years," Ben coached me. "Be careful with Craig's friends, especially Chaz. He's a drug dealer, and bad news. His other friend is Trip. His mom is a big time actress and he knows no boundaries. I think Craig thinks of him as some kind of a role model. They compete to see who can be the biggest douche. Be careful, because you are his type, if you know what I mean."

"I think Kent is okay," I offered, trying to ignore I was a guy's type.

"Kent is the brains of the group. Pay attention if he tells you something. He has saved Craig's ass so many times it isn't even funny. I honestly have no idea why he hangs around Craig. He could open shop as a publicist and half of Hollywood would hire him. I know I would," Ben shared.

Kendal came out in a little black dress. I think she was pleased Ben was checking her out. We needed to go, so Ben and Ashley went to their rooms. They were on the same floor.

I was able to watch Florida State implode. Their poor quarterback would be seeing his fumble for years to come. I hoped I never made a gaff like that in such an important game. I still don't know how he fumbled the ball like he did. I would bet big money he was off to the Pros. He had a rough year with all the allegations and bone head moves. I think he was the poster child for what not to do once you were in the limelight.


When we got to the lobby, Jessup was waiting for us. Everyone else lived in LA, so they were meeting us at the restaurant. I had ordered a driver for the night, so we all went in the limo. On the ride over I mentioned I was going to Chubby's party. Jessup insisted he would go with us. I was starting to understand this was going to be a big deal. Kendal was a sport and said she would go back to the hotel. To be honest, I wasn't comfortable having her go with me to a party like Kent described. I would have worried about her all night.

Jessup surprised us when we pulled up to a pizza place. I guess I should have figured it out when he said we were going to Pizzeria Mozza.

"I dressed for something fancy," Kendal worried.

"You look great. We're in LA, and this is the best pizza place in Southern California. You'll fit right in," Jessup assured her.

We were ushered into a private room. I saw Bree Steno, the girl I met at the Nickelodeon kid's thirteenth birthday party. May Zane's dad was a vice president with Range Sports. I think Sandy Range still owed me for going to May's birthday party. Bree was in the vampire show all the cheerleaders watched. I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"I forgot you were so tall," Bree commented.

"No, you're just vertically challenged."

Bree was probably five-eight, so she took the teasing. She grabbed my arm and guided me to Elizabeth Paul. I recognized her from the movie's website.

"David, I want you to meet Elizabeth. She and I have taken acting classes together. Watch her, she has been asking about you," Bree said with a twinkle in her eye.

I saw Elizabeth blush and give Bree a dirty look. She then turned to me and put on a hundred watt smile.

"Ignore her. Nice to meet you," she said as we shook hands.

Bree and Elizabeth introduced me to everyone. They both had agents and publicist there. I introduced them to Kendal. I saw Jessup watching us closely, and he had a little smile on his face. I think he was happy to see us hitting it off. It wasn't hard, because they were both very attractive women and fussing over me. A guy could do worse.

Then Craig Wild showed up with his entourage, both girls pulled me tighter toward them, and had momentary concerned looks on their faces. I put my arms around their waists, which seemed to relax them. The concern was soon gone from their eyes and they had big smiles. Jessup caught it and his smile was gone. They both knew how to hide their true feelings well. Craig came over and one of his guys was looking the girls over like they were on the menu.

"Bree, Elizabeth," he nodded at them.

I noticed neither one of them offered him a hug or even shook his hand. They seemed to press just a little closer to me.

"And you must be David," Craig said as he shook my hand. "I would like you to meet Kent, Chaz and Trip."

Jessup came up and pulled Craig aside. I smiled at Kent.

"Nice to put a face to the voice," I said.

Kent was a good looking guy. He looked like what I imagined a surfer dude would. Tall, tan, fit and sun kissed long blond hair. We heard voices raised and Kent got a worried look, and went over to where Craig and Jessup seemed to be having a disagreement.

"So ladies, want to relax before dinner," Chaz said as he held out a joint.

Chaz looked to be close to thirty and was a little overweight with what looked like a week's growth of a beard and dirty hair. The girls both disengaged from me and walked away. I was a little disappointed they left me with this creep.

"How 'bout you?" he asked.

"Sorry, I don't do drugs," I told him.

He just snorted and ignored me.

"Is this your first movie?" asked Trip.

Trip was, well, pretty. He was maybe five-five and rail thin, with very fine features. He had big brown eyes and eyelashes I knew a few models would have killed to have.

If he had a dress on, I might go for him. I mean, not a guy-on-guy thing. Hell! You know what I mean. He smiled at me, and made me squirm. I had never experienced another guy showing interest in me. Trip took pity on me and smiled. He could tell I wasn't interested.

"Ah, yeah, this is my first film."

Kent came over, and pulled Trip and Chaz into the discussion Jessup was having with Craig. They started to get mad, but Kent gave them both a look. Craig slouched and nodded. Both Trip and Chaz left the room. I guess Jessup didn't want Craig's entourage hanging around. Kendal came over and took my arm and guided me to the table.

We were all soon seated and Jessup got everyone's attention.

"I wanted to welcome you all, personally. I need to explain the unfortunate incident you just had to experience. I run a tight ship, and will not tolerate trouble makers or drug dealers anywhere near my set. We are all here to do a job, not party."

I saw Craig stiffen, and Kent reached over and grabbed his wrist. It looked like Kent was going to be Craig's babysitter. Jessup saw it too, but didn't seem fazed. I saw Bree and Elizabeth relax some. I caught both of their eyes and gave them a warm smile. I was happy to see they returned it.

"Tonight we will break bread and get to know each other," Jessup said.

The door opened and two servers came in carrying appetizers and carafes of red wine. I saw this was not Monical's. They had roasted squash with sage and brown butter, cauliflower fritters with a spicy mint sauce, plus several different bruschettas. I liked the one with chicken livers.

"Let's start with the youngest member of our cast and work up. Introduce yourself to everyone, David," Jessup said turning to me.

"I'm David Dawson. This will be my first movie. Ashley Judd talked me into trying out for the role of Roman. I guess they liked me because they switched me to the role of Stryker. I'm 16 and live in a small town in the Midwest. I have one brother who is married and is working on a bunch of kids who I love to death. I play football and baseball. I also do some modeling," I finished up not really sure what Jessup wanted.

Jessup nodded and then pointed at Bree.

"I'm Bree. I've been doing television for the past three years. This will be my first movie and I'm excited to be a part of this. I actually have met all of you before. Craig and I did an episode together," she shared.

"Yeah, your boyfriends on the show killed me," Craig said getting a smile out of everyone.

"Elizabeth and I have taken several acting classes together. David I met briefly and I got a photo op with him. At the time, I think he was dating three ladies and I tried to steal him away from them."

"None of them caught me, so I'm right here," I teased her.

"I see you. Anyways, I'm from Beverly Hills. My dad is an executive at Universal, so I grew up in the business," Bree said.

"I'm Elizabeth. I came to LA six years ago when I was about David's age. I thought I was the kiss of death to a production for the first few years. It seemed like every pilot I did never got picked up. Then I met Jessup and he gave me a couple of roles in his movies. This will be my fifth in four years. Thank you Jessup for believing in me when I needed it."

He just nodded to her.

"I guess I'm the old man," Craig started. "I got started early doing commercials. I was actually a Gerber Baby. My parents helped me get into the business. I don't think there has ever been a time I haven't been acting. When I was about David's age, my parents and I had a big split up, and I was emancipated. I went a little wild. I still like to have fun, but I've made a commitment to Jessup, that once the filming starts, I will be good," he said with a weak smile.

"I look forward to getting to know you all and working with you. Despite the rumors, I'm not really a bad guy. I want to apologize to Jessup and the rest of you about earlier. Kent told me I shouldn't bring my rowdy friends. I need to listen to him more," he said turning to Kent and smiling at him.

The servers had returned and they cleared the table. They started bringing out pizzas. I wasn't back home, that was for sure. California clearly had a different idea of what pizza should be. I personally liked pepperoni, sausage and mushroom. I didn't see anything even remotely close to that. The one pizza I was surprised I liked was the pineapple and jalapeno combination. The sweet and spicy was different. They even had a breakfast pizza with eggs, fried potatoes and caramelized onions. It was okay and I would have it again. I loved the white truffle pizza. I had never had truffles before. I also liked the olive tapenade pizza. It was basically black olives chopped very fine.

Over dinner the two girls were teasing me about eating like a teenage boy. I had to remind them that I was a teenage boy. Craig was a likeable guy, and he soon was part of the conversation. I noticed the agents and such just sat back and let us get to know each other. By the end of dinner, Jessup seemed pleased. I knew I was starting to like everyone, which was the purpose of the dinner.

One of the things I teased them all about was playing characters who were basically supposed to be my age. Jessup explained to me that was how it was normally done with young looking twenty somethings playing teens. He pointed out the TV show Glee was a good example. A few of them were in their late twenties even. I made a comment about hoping the old folks could keep up.

When we were done, I felt good about working with everyone. I told Craig and Kent we would meet them at the party. I sent Kent a text earlier letting him know Jessup was going to be my plus one. Bree and Elizabeth wanted to go. Craig said he would get them in. He suggested they ride with me. Bree's agent offered to give Kendal a ride back to our hotel.

Kendal surprised me. She decided to be responsible. She pulled me aside and had a talk with me about not getting drunk or touching drugs. I kept a straight face when she asked me if I had condoms. I told her I didn't; just to see what she would do. I was shocked when she pulled three out of her purse and gave them to me. When I thought about it, I liked it that Kendal was looking out for me. When I got home I would make a point of telling my mom. I knew it would ease her mind when I was on one of these trips.


We headed up into the hills of LA and soon found ourselves at the gate of what could only be considered an estate. Our driver pulled us in front of a sprawling home. It was over the top. Craig was waiting for us and helped us get past the security checking in people at the front door. Chubby was waiting in the foyer to greet us.

"Jessup, so good to see you," Chubby called out. "I see you brought your cast with you."

Jessup made the introductions. I was surprised Chubby wasn't overweight at all. If anything he was skinny. I guess it was one of those things where you call a big guy Tiny. He seemed to be very personable and took the time to talk to each of us. Then another group of guests arrived.

I walked into what I would think would be every teenage boy's wildest fantasy. It looked like the Playboy Mansion with hot centerfolds running around. I turned to Kent.

"Are they?"

He got a huge smile and nodded. This was the Playboy Mansion, but all these girls were willing. Bree gave me a hip check and I turned to see her and Elizabeth pouting. I guess I gave them both an incredulous look because the guys all started laughing.

Before I could go meet the party ho's, Bree and Elizabeth wanted to tour the mansion. Jessup encouraged me to go with them. I thought Sandy and Devin Range's home was big. You could have fitted three of those into this monstrosity. I did like some of the things I saw. The media room was killer. I almost stopped to watch the Ohio State and Alabama game, but the girls had other ideas.

We went upstairs and toured the master suite. It had to be 2,000 square feet. He had a bed I would guess six people could sleep on comfortably. The walk-in closets were bigger than my bedroom and there were two of them. The bathroom had a tub big enough to almost swim in. I was trying to figure out how much money I would have to make to get a setup like this. The scary part was we were talking LA money to buy this spread.

We about died of embarrassment when we stuck our heads into one of the guest bedrooms and Craig was engaged with one of the party ho's. I would think common sense would tell you to at least shut the door.

"I noticed you guys don't seem to like Craig," I commented as we continued our tour.

"I don't think that is really true. I think we have been around people like him and worry what will happen when he and his friends get started. Craig was right; he did go through a wild child phase. I'm not sure he has completely gotten through it yet," Elizabeth explained.

"Anyone who would bring their drug dealer is not someone you want to hang out with," Bree said a little more forcefully.

I had to agree. I would never dream of having my drug dealer follow me around. My mom would have my head. I decided to have a little fun.

"So should we go find an empty room?" I asked.

I got raised eyebrows. I took it as a no, but I wasn't done.

"I've heard the rumors. California girls are supposed to be fun."

"Is he serious?" Elizabeth asked Bree.

"You're the one who told me they were horny and he was cute," Bree said.

Bree went up in my estimation. She picked up on me giving them a hard time. Elizabeth's confused look caused me to chuckle. She looked relieved when Bree joined me in laughing. I did get a vibe both girls had some interest though. I would file that information away for later.


We found Kent talking to Jessup in the living room. When we came back, the girls wanted to get a drink, so Jessup took them to find the bar.

"Did you want to meet the entertainment?" Kent asked me looking over at the party ho's.

"Yes, please," I said bouncing up and down.

Kent ruffled my hair and took me to meet the women. Kent was now my newest best friend. Everyone got back before Kent and I went to have fun. Elizabeth saw what I was up to.

"You're our ride, so you better not disappear," Elizabeth warned me.

"If you have to go, just have the car take you and send him back," I suggested.

Bree kissed my cheek.

"Go have fun," she told me.

Kent took me over to a group of scantily clad goddesses.

"Ladies," he greeted them. "This is my new friend David. He just arrived into town and is a virgin. Does anyone want to take on the responsibility of training him?"

"That would be me," I said bouncing up and down again.

"It might take more than one of us. He seems to be eager and looks like a big boy," a stunning blond said as she cupped my package.

They confused me because they were all stunning blonds except for this gorgeous black woman. We locked eyes and she reached out and took my hand. I followed her to a guest bedroom with a king sized bed.

This black beauty slowly undressed me. She worshiped my body with kisses as she took her time and teased my nipples until they almost hurt. I was so aroused I thought about just ripping my pants off and jumping on her!

She kissed her way down my stomach and stuck her tongue into my navel. I gave a little jump and heard her giggle. She then undid my slacks and let them pool around my knees. Mr. Happy was cupped through my silk boxers. They were pulled down, freeing the captive. He was almost purple and definitely drooling.

I heard her hiss, 'Nice!'

The next two minutes were the best in my life. Man I wish I had lasted longer. This girl could teach a master's class on deep throating. She at first gently licked my cock to get it wet and then proceeded to shove it down her throat. She did this thing with her throat muscles that I knew I was a goner as soon as she made them dance up and down my dick. It was a good thing I was backed up to the bed because my knees unlocked after I had tried to drown her.

I was still dazed when I felt her put a condom on me and then coated it with lube. She straddled my waist. I focused on her magnificent naked body. She was athletic, but had large breasts with thick nipples that were swaying as she guided me into her. She took me in one slow stroke and then clamped down on me making it feel like I was in a vise. I had never been with a woman who had so much muscle control.

This girl was so talented fucking me, I wanted to marry her. I reached up and hefted her heavy breasts and began to enjoy them. Her nipples were huge and I lifted my head so I could wrap my lips around one of them. This brought a moan from her.

She was starting to get erratic in her thrusts and she suddenly threw her head back. I bit her nipple and she screamed.

"YEEESSS!"

She collapsed on me and was breathing hard. I pulled out of her to her disappointed mews. I rolled her over so I could get out from under and then rolled her back and grabbed her waist so she was on her knees. Her ass was nice and round and I couldn't help nipping it. She gave a little jerk and I grinned as I lined myself up and took her from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.