Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year
Chapter 8: Halloween Dance

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Halloween Dance - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday October 27

I got up to run and was stretching in the drive when Peggy came out our back door. She had a big meet on Wednesday for Districts. If she did well, there, she was going to State. She came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"I want to say thank you, again," she said.

"You need to thank Mom. She's the one that did it," I said.

Peggy had slept nearly fifteen hours Saturday night and Sunday. Mom finally woke her up so they could go to lunch, after Mom returned from church. After lunch, Mom sat down with Peggy, and they talked for a couple of hours. Then they went to her home.

I'd spent the day much as I had Saturday with Tish and Dylan. When I got home, Dad ordered pizza, and I did some reading I had been putting off. I finished up my reading and then joined Dad for the Sunday night football game.

Towards the third quarter, I heard Mom come home. She had Peggy with her along with a couple of bags. I was directed to take her bags to Greg and Angie's old room. Peggy was going to stay with us, this week, to give her parents time to work things out.

"She is a remarkable person," Peggy told me. "You, my friend, didn't take no for an answer. You got the ball rolling by calling your mom. If you hadn't made that call, I would have missed being crowned the Homecoming Queen. You also let me stay over Saturday night, when I needed a friend. So, I owe you my gratitude."

"You're welcome," I said and then changed the subject. "How do you want to train, today? Steady pace or speed work?"

"Your speed work training has been really helping me. Let's do that, and I want you to push me."

I grinned at her and took off quicker than she normally ran. She gave me a dirty look, but kept up. I had gotten a running app that kept track of time and distance. You could even input a course. I'd set out a three mile course. My pace was just a little faster than the winner of the women's race at state last year. Of course we were running on a street and they would be running my dad's golf courses.

When we made it back to the drive Peggy wanted to collapse, but I made her keep standing and walk. I pulled out my app to show her the time. Her eyes got big as she tried to catch her breath. She had beaten her personal best by twenty-two seconds, and would have won State last year.


At lunch, I found a small table and pulled my script up on my iPad. I was planning on starting to learn my lines for the movie. I was minding my own business when the guys showed up and pulled up chairs. I gave them a curious look.

"I told the girls it was a mistake to not let you check out their dates," Neil said.

They had a grim expression on their faces. I figured they were worried I was mad because I wasn't sitting with them for lunch.

"Guys, it's okay. I need to study, so I won't be hanging out as much at lunch."

"No that's not why we're here. We have a problem," Ray said.

I looked confused.

"Piper... ," Wayne started.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and stared to get up.

I was going to kick Justin's ass. Neil stood up.

"Sit," he ordered me.

I glared at him for a minute and then sat down.

"We don't need you to go and take care of Justin. We need you playing Friday and not get suspended for fighting," Wayne said.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Physically she's fine. He didn't force her. Emotionally she is devastated that he told everyone about what a great lay she is. Emma is also a mess. She said you warned her, and she never told her sister. It's a mess. Piper won't even talk to Emma," Neil told me.

"That's the easy part. They're sisters. They'll work it out. Justin on the other hand is going to get his ass kicked. He has to learn to keep his mouth shut. Piper is one of us, and we protect our own," I told them.

"David, trust us to take care of this," Neil said.

"Okay, but I want to make sure none of you gets hurt. I also want you to promise you won't take it too far. Justin is a jerk with women, but he is an okay guy, otherwise."

They all nodded and left. I felt like I was the Godfather and had just sanctioned a hit. I was worried Wayne would get out of hand. I trusted Neil to keep a level head and make sure that didn't happen. I looked over at the table, and Emma and Piper were not there. I assumed they had gone home for the day.


By the end of the day I found out I had assumed wrong. Emma and Piper had tracked down Justin, who'd been in PE at the time. Coach Diamond told me what happened, before practice.

"I overheard Justin bragging in the locker room. I pulled him into the office and had a talk with him," he started.

"I could tell I wasn't getting through to him, so I sent him out to run laps inside the gym. I had the rest of the class playing basketball. I never saw Piper and Emma come into the gym. I heard a slap and turned to see Justin shove Emma. Piper kicked him between the legs, which put him down. Then the two girls then started kicking his legs and torso," Coach Diamond said as he chuckled.

"I went over and pulled them off, though I took my own sweet time getting there. I told Justin that next time he did something that stupid, I might not stop the girls."

"Do you think he got the message?" I asked.

"Heck if I know, but if it happened to me, I sure wouldn't pull that crap again."

"Did they all get suspended?"

"Oh, I forgot to report it. Make a note to remind me to do that, tomorrow," he told me knowing I would never remind him.


After practice, I went to my favorite taco drive-thru, and then to State for my first acting class. I found the room where there were already two people sitting in chairs. I took a seat and opened the taco bag and pulled one out. I was a little early so I figured I would have time to eat a couple before class started. I was shocked when a girl walked in and picked up my bag.

"Oh, good! The new guy knew to get enough for everyone," she said as she started handing out tacos.

I did buy ten. I like tacos. I gave her a confused look as she opened one and started eating. The other two were eating theirs, so I wasn't getting them back.

"Was I supposed to get drinks, too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Would you be a dear? There are soda machines in the lounge," my tormentor said.

I pulled out three dollar bills and handed them to her. She just smiled and seemed to skip out of the room. While she was gone the other two introduced themselves to me.

"Thanks for the taco. Don't let Cheryl push you around. She knows she's cute, and she uses it," said a skinny guy. "I'm Terrance."

"I'm Debbie," said a plain looking girl.

"David," I offered as I shook their hands.

Cheryl came back and handed out Diet Cokes to the other two. Either she knew what they liked or they got what she gave them. I just ate the rest of my tacos. It gave me a chance to check out Cheryl. She was cute, but I could name twenty women I knew that were better looking without even trying. Yes, I'm spoiled, working with models. I was trying to figure out what Terrance found so attractive about her.

My thoughts were interrupted when the teacher showed up. She was in her late forties and was a strikingly beautiful woman. She was someone I found to be attractive.

"You must be David. I'm Professor Mackle. Please call me Kate," she said shaking my hand.

"David will be auditing this class in preparations for his next role," she shared with the class then turned to me. "When does filming start?"

"After the first of the year."

"Okay, we are going to work on a real script. I sent you the first scene. Did everyone get a chance to read it?" Kate asked.

They all nodded. I was surprised when Kate brought out a video camera. She had been sent the story board for the scene and how the director initially thought everyone would be placed in the scene and their movements. She started us out just moving like she wanted us to as she read the lines. Then she had us try and do the scene. I was overthinking everything, and I could tell I wasn't doing very well.

The good news was that everyone was patient with me. We worked on the scene for two hours. Kate told me she would email me video of the session. When I got ready to leave, she could see I was concerned.

"David, you did fine for your first day. I promise you that you will be ready before we're done," Kate said as she patted my shoulder.

I felt a little better.


I came home to find Peggy in my apartment. I gave her a kiss and then took my duffel bag and backpack to my room. I changed into shorts and t-shirt. I came back out and found she was watching Monday Night Football. I went to sit in my leather chair, but she patted the seat next to her on the couch, so I joined her.

"How was your acting class?" she asked.

"I wasn't very good. I need to work on it to get better, or they will kick me off the set."

"You'll figure it out," she assured me.

We settled in and watched the game. During a commercial, I turned to make some small talk when Peggy made her move. I found her lips locked to mine as she pushed me back on the couch. Once she had me on my back she laid on my chest as she kissed me. At first it was a gentle exploring kiss, but as Peggy got more aroused her kisses became more passionate and insistent. I had a grip on her ass and was massaging it. She seemed to like that.

She gave a little squeak when I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I sat her on the edge of the bed and then took off her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I was enthralled with her perfect breasts. She had little freckles that all needed to be kissed, licked and sucked. I pulled off my t-shirt and then pressed her back into the mattress as I started to make love to her breasts.

It wasn't long before Peggy wrapped her legs around my waist, and Mr. Happy was gently dry humped. Peggy groaned as I reciprocated and we began to grind against each other. I had to remind myself that Peggy was a virgin, and wanted to stay that way. It didn't mean that we couldn't get each other off.

I worked my way down her stomach giving her light little kisses. Peggy knew where I was headed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I hooked my fingers in her waistbands, and pulled her shorts and panties off. I inhaled to capture her scent. She smelled of clean sweet virgin pussy! I couldn't hold back any more, and I attacked her with my lips and tongue.

I wanted to eat her pussy all night long. She finally hauled my mouth off her sex after she had another thundering orgasm. She was trying to get her breath back.

"Wow, just wow. If I had known... ," she began.

I crawled over her and kissed her before she could finish. I was on all fours so I wouldn't hurt her breathing with my weight. She looked down and saw my bulge. I was surprised when she rolled me over and pulled off my shorts. She looked at my dick with fascination. She tentatively leaned down and took the head in her mouth. I let my head fall back and moaned.

She giggled.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. Please don't stop," I begged.

She didn't seem to know what to do so I took her hand and wrapped it around my pole and showed her how to jack me off. She gently ran her hand up and down my shaft. Just knowing it was Peggy was enough to bring me off. I gave her a strangled warning and then released a torrent of cum into her mouth. She jerked back and received the next three shots on her breast and some then landed on my stomach.

"So, I take it you came?" she teased me.

I just moaned. Mr. Happy was still wide awake and ready to play.

"I thought guys went soft after they came," she said.

"I just haven't cum enough. If you play with it some more, it will go off again, and then go soft," I explained.

"You mean like this?" she said as she took both hands and began to stroke me.

I just moaned again. I think she liked the power she was holding over me. I reached over and pulled her hips to me. She got the idea that I wanted to eat her again. Peggy was soon figuring out the joys of the sixty-nine position. When she came again, she had her lips wrapped around the head of my dick. She sank down and took about two-thirds of me into her mouth. That was all it took for me to explode.

That woke her up.

"Jesus, David!"

I just gave her an evil chuckle, and then drifted off to sleep.

I had woken something in Peggy that had been held dormant, since puberty. She woke me up two times during the night, just so I could get her off again. I could see this was a dangerous trend. We would be fucking like bunnies in just a few days if this continued.


Tuesday October 28

I woke up to Peggy lying across my body. I guess I wasn't getting away. I nudged her and I heard her moan.

"Get up, we have to run," I told her as I swatted her butt.

"Shhh. We got enough exercise last night," she reasoned.

I jabbed her in the side and she jumped. I wiggled out from under her and she took my place and curled back up. I guess I was running by myself this morning. I got up and ran five miles. I was able to stretch out and not hold back like I did when I ran with Peggy. I came back to my room to find it empty. I took a shower, put clean workout clothes into my duffel bag, and headed down to the kitchen.

I saw Mom and Dad had eaten, and were drinking their coffee. Dad had a piece of bacon on his plate. I pointed at the sink.

"What's that?" I asked.

When he turned I snatched his bacon, and stuffed it into my mouth. He always fell for that one. I turned on the skillet and whipped up a bacon and Swiss omelet. It was one of my favorites. I was plating it when Peggy came down with her hair still wet. She smiled at me and took my omelet, as Dad enjoyed the irony. I made a replacement rather than whining.

"Do I even want to ask what happened last night?" Mom asked.

"I'm not talking," I said.

"We just slept together," Peggy said and the blushed when she realized what she said.

"I don't need to know," Mom assured her.

I think my mom must have had a stroke, or something. Had she just said she didn't need to know?

The toast popped up, and I buttered it. Sure enough, Peggy took that, too. I put another two slices in the toaster. So far, I figured out that girls would steal your food ... your t-shirts ... and ... the list goes on. Dad always said it was cheaper to marry Mom. I think he meant he gave up, and just gave her everything.

I sat down and gave Dad an extra piece of bacon. I'm sure at some point I would need something from him.


When I got to school, I saw Gina waiting for me. Peggy kissed my cheek and headed for her locker to give us some privacy.

"First of all, you need to change your schedule next semester so that you have first lunch. This not seeing you every day sucks. Second I heard from Alan that you are thinking about skipping AP classes. Why would you do that?"

"Good morning to you, too, Gina."

She put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot.

"It was something my uncle told me. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. I know everyone thinks it's such a great thing to skip out of a year of college, so they can hurry up and get a job. He told me that working sucks. Enjoy college for all four years, because you'll never get them back."

"What about your class ranking. You'll start to drop without the AP classes."

Gina knew I was competitive. My guess was that Alan had talked to her about next semester's schedule and they wanted to get me into their classes.

I personally didn't mind the challenge of harder classes. I was bored half the time, anyways. The problem was that if I started to take AP classes next semester, I would be biting off more than I could chew when you added in seven-on-seven football, baseball, modeling, and the movie. I would need to hire Suzanne to come back and tutor me.

I just shrugged. Gina slugged me and stormed off. I could tell she wasn't done with me.

I thought I was going to make it to my locker, silly me. I was hip checked and I turned to see Tracy smiling at me.

"Good morning, sexy," she purred.

Oh, crud.

"Why do I think you're up to no good?" I asked.

"It's Tuesday. What time should I come over?" she asked.

I drew a complete blank. Had I invited her over for something? She saw my confused look and helped me out.

"Tuesday night sex night," she reminded me.

"I can't," I said "Peggy is staying with me this week."

"So?"

Mr. Happy asked the same question as he voted for Tracy to come over. I just shook my head.

"Okay, I see that this week is not going to work. I have another question. What are you going as, for the Halloween Dance?"

"Seriously? Wait, is that this week?" I asked.

"Friday. What's Peggy wearing? Did you ask Peggy to go?"

I just pounded my head against my locker as Tracy laughed at me. I missed her being my social secretary. I think I need someone to keep track of things like this.


When I got to lunch, I saw Piper had beaten everyone there. I also saw three guys talking to her and she did not look comfortable. I skipped getting my lunch and went to the table.

"How about you come over this afternoon, and hang out with us?" one of the guys asked.

"How about I kick your asses?" I asked.

Their heads all snapped around. Two of them decided that now was a good time to walk away. The one asking wasn't going to leave so easily.

"Get lost, I was talking to Piper," he said puffing up.

I could never figure out these little guys. He had to be all of five-eight and weighed less than one-fifty. If I were him, I would have wanted at least two or three buddies to take on someone my size.

"Do you want to talk to this guy?" I asked as I turned to Piper.

She shook her head no.

"The lady is not interested in your advances. No means no, now take off," I ordered.

By now the cafeteria was filling up. I saw Moose watching us. He must have drawn the short straw and gotten stuck as lunch room monitor. I saw the kid look around, and I could tell he wasn't willing to lose face. So I wasn't surprised when he took a swing at me and hit me in the chest. Moose was heading our way when he swung again.

"David!" Moose warned me.

I let him hit me in the arm. Moose grabbed the kid and put him into the wall.

"You pussy! Are you afraid to fight me!" he yelled, pointing over Moose's shoulder.

He wiggled free of Moose and I just snatched him up by his neck and held him against the wall, albeit six inches off the floor. His eyes got really big and he was hanging onto my wrist so he wouldn't get choked out. Moose gave me a weak smile, and took the kid off to the office.

"Grab a sack lunch, and meet me in the office," he told me.

I grabbed a lunch and paid for it and headed to the office. If they got tough and pulled the no tolerance routine, then I could miss the game Friday with a three day suspension. I was feeling a little uncomfortable when I went to the office.

"David, what are you here for?" asked the secretary.

"There was an altercation at lunch and Moose told me to come here," I said.

"Oh, that must be Yuri you had the trouble with. Moose is with him in Mr. Palm's office. Eat your lunch. If they need you, I'll let you know."

When she said his name, I remembered who he was. He was Yuri Antakov. He was one of the little tough guys that were new to the school. Piper really didn't need to be hanging around him and his friends.

I finished my lunch, and waited. Soon, Yuri was sent out, and I was called in.

Moose looked pissed and Mr. Palm looked like he had swallowed a lemon. This couldn't be good.

"David, I'm going to have to suspend you for three days," Mr. Palm said without preamble.

"Will I get to play on Friday?" I asked.

Moose glared at Mr. Palm. He seemed to consider his options. He was stuck because he couldn't be seen giving me preferential treatment. I had technically been in a fight, even if I hadn't thrown a punch. My fight last year had been caught on camera and I think Tom put some serious pressure on them to keep Tracy and me from being suspended. This was different. There was no video, only the word of eye witnesses. I knew in my gut I was not getting out of this.

Mr. Palm looked at his watch.

"Your suspension starts right now. I expect to see you in class Friday afternoon," Mr. Palm told me. "You are not allowed on school grounds. Tell your mom to stop by if she wants to talk to me."

I raised my eyebrows. I would make sure Mom didn't visit. Mr. Palm had just bent the rules enough so he didn't get lynched, but he still could say he'd followed the rules.

"I'll try to prevent that, Sir. Thank you," I said as I left.

Moose followed me out. Yuri was waiting for his parents. Moose took me out to the hall.

"Sorry about that, David," he said.

"Don't worry about it. I understand that we have to follow the rules. Someday they might get some common sense and dump this zero tolerance bull."

"Next time just kick the shit out of him. The penalty would have been the same," he said with a smile.


I got home and was immediately bored. I called Tish to see if we could use the time to practice. She agreed and I met her at the dojo. I put a roast in the crock pot, with all the fixings. It would be ready when I got home. I spent the afternoon learning my film-fight choreography. By dinner time, we were doing the first sequence at three-quarter speed. I was starting to have fun with it.


I was surprised to see Tracy and Peggy waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Ladies," I greeted them.

"I have your homework," Tracy said.

She handed me sheets of paper from each of my classes. I saw there was a math quiz in the pile. I smiled as I figured I might do well on it. There was a cover note from Coach Hope, telling me that I had to turn in everything when I got back on Friday. There were also six DVDs of St. Joe I was supposed to watch.

"I need to go take a shower. What do you want with the roast?" I asked Peggy.

"What are our options?" Tracy asked.

I looked at both of them funny.

"It's Tuesday night, David," Peggy told me. "I need to get my rest for the meet, tomorrow."

I decided to just go take my shower. I knew Peggy was aware of what Tracy and I had done last week. I was surprised that she would be so casual about Tracy being here tonight. About the time I had women figured out, they threw me a curve ball. This one made my knees buckle.


When I came back down, Mom and Dad had come home. They were talking to the girls. Dad had a beer, which was unusual. He normally didn't drink, but he had one every once in a while. I sat down next to him.

"So, do I get one?" I asked.

"Get one for everyone. I think we'll need it when you explain how you got suspended," Mom said.

I went and got the beers, and they were near beer. They had no alcohol in them. I saw there was a can of biscuits I could throw into the oven. I grabbed them, too. After everyone had their beer, I put the biscuits on the cookie sheet and put them in the oven. I checked the roast, and it was ready, so I turned the Crockpot off.

"Quit goofing around, and tell me what happened," Mom ordered.

I told my tale, and told Mom that she was not allowed to call or visit Mr. Palm. He had done me a favor by starting the suspension on Tuesday afternoon, rather than on Wednesday. That would have made it so I couldn't play on Friday. The way things stood, Coach Hope would not be letting me start. He had a rule that if you didn't practice you didn't start. Mike would be getting the first series.

Everyone loved the pot roast. Mary, Tracy's mom, had given me one of her dad's recipes for a rub. It had salt, pepper, dried onions, garlic, coriander, thyme, rosemary, dried mustard and crushed red pepper. The closest in flavor you could buy off the shelf, would be McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning. It added a lot of flavor to the meat.

Mom and Dad offered to clean up so the girls and I went to my apartment. On the way upstairs, Tracy stopped at her car and grabbed her book bag. I gave it a curious look wondering what was in it. We got upstairs and I was surprised when Tracy opened my coffee table and turned it into a full sized table and started pulling out her homework. The coffee table/real table combo was one of my favorite things in the apartment. Angie had found it when reading about decorating small areas. It was a great dual purpose piece.

Peggy took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"I'm confused," I said.

Peggy started taking off her clothes.

"You made me realize what I've been missing," she said as she took off my t-shirt. "I was confused when Tracy told me that you had been missing regular sex. After last night, I understood what she told me. I also understood when she told me she had the same needs."

"What's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"You're going to work you're magic on me, and then I will be able to get a good night's sleep. Then you are going to help Tracy out."

As long as I knew the plan, I was fine. It sounded good to me. I got an evil grin on my face, and Peggy squealed as I picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

"You want quick and hard or long and slow?" I asked.

Her eyes got big as I pulled my boxers down. I think she thought I was going to take her virginity.

"Just be gentle with me," she almost whispered.

I helped her get naked and then covered her body and began to kiss her. I made sure my legs were outside hers so that Mr. Happy didn't get any funny ideas. I respected Peggy too much and, if she lost her virginity with me, I wanted it to be special.

I took my time and mapped out all her erogenous zones. Last night had been unexpected, and I had let my sexual animal rule me. Tonight was more thought out as I slowly built her desire. I gave her a full body massage and prepared her for her orgasm. She shuddered when I finally edged my tongue between the folds of her sex. I think her orgasm surprised her when it finally occurred. I had driven her to a frenzied state, and she had three quick ones and then a huge one that had Tracy watching us.

How did I know Tracy was watching? As soon as I rolled off of Peggy, a naked Tracy jumped on me and had her way with Mr. Happy. In my wildest dreams, I had never imagined a threesome with Peggy and Tracy. I was a very happy boy until I came and realized that I had not used a rubber with Tracy.

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry!" I said as I jerked out of Tracy.

"What's wrong?" Peggy asked.

"I came in Tracy. I didn't use a rubber!" I explained.

Tracy gave me a deep kiss to calm my panic down.

"David, you know my story and you know me. Do you honestly think I would put myself at risk?" she asked.

"So you're on birth control?" I asked.

"Yes. I like that you care about me enough to worry, though. I also like that you use the condoms, because it makes cleanup so much easier!"

Right on cue she started to leak. I ran and got a washcloth. Peggy and Tracy kicked me out so they could talk. After about thirty minutes, they came out. They had obviously showered, and had on two of my t-shirts. I was going to have to get Jade and Range Sports to send me more.

"Should I start ordering t-shirts to fit you girls?" I asked.

"No, we want t-shirts you wear," Tracy told me.

I guess this was like a guy taking a girl's panties. It was their trophy. They both gave me a kiss and left. I sent Sandy Range a text saying I needed more t-shirts. That triggered a phone call.

"What's this I hear you are going to shave your head?" she asked.

"It's for the film I'm doing. Let me send you what they want me to look like," I said as I sent her a text with the drawings they had sent me.

"You'll look hot. I like all the tattoos. Do you plan on running around with your shirt off, for the whole movie?"

"Boy, I hope so!" I shot back.

She laughed at me, and then Sandy wanted to talk about Christmas.

"Joanna can't wait for you to visit at Christmas time. She wanted me to ask if you'd be interested in going out."

I had met Sandy's friends Joanna and Kim at a club in Park City during my first photo shoot. Joanna had tried to make her ex jealous. He'd been dumb enough to think that the grass was actually greener, and they needed to take a break so he could sleep around. She had immediately demanded the same opportunity and, like an idiot, he told her to go ahead, thinking she could never find anyone. His problem was that he made a big announcement at lunch, where word got around. He was actually shocked when none of the girls wanted a one night stand.

"I would love to see Joanna, again. Is she dating anyone right now?" I asked.

"No, she's single," she assured me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.