Mike Ralston - Cover

Mike Ralston

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Secret Service agent takes an early retirement and discusses his reasons for doing that. All of the characters are fictional.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Over the following days it was difficult for Mike not to think about Lee Archer and what had happened between them. She was the most beautiful and possibly intelligent woman he had ever had the pleasure of taking to bed and making love to. He hoped in some way he would see her again but the ball was now in her court if that was to happen.

Things in Mike's life had a way of going from good to bad. The good had been the night he spent with Lee. The bad was when Mia phoned him to tell him she had been offered a field position in Rome which was an assignment she always had wanted. She was leaving immediately as there was something going on that she couldn't discuss with Mike. She asked Mike to stay in contact with her and said she was going to miss him.

With Mia now gone Mike concentrated his energy on the assignments he was given at work. None of the assignments were overly exciting but they kept him busy. He checked two large buildings as to their safety requirements and made a few recommendations. Mike also supplemented the guarding staff for an Arab dignitary but there were no incidents in regard to his safety.

One day Vince called Mike into his office to give him his next assignment.

"Mike, I just off the phone with Sean Mathews who is the business manager for Jenny Ark. He asked that we guard Jenny while she is in Washington for her concerts. I am giving that assignment to you to handle."

"I may not be up to date on a number of things but who in the hell is Jenny Ark?"

"She is going to be the next big teeny bopper idol if she isn't that already. There was Brittany, then Taylor and Katy. The next big star is going to be Jenny Ark. She is nineteen years old and the hand writing is on the wall of how popular she is going to be. Hell, she probably has made more money already than we will make in our lifetimes. But be aware, her manager has told me she can be a pistol and needs kid gloves handling. You can pick the security you need to assist you but you are calling the shots."

There was some more discussion with Vince giving Mike the details of the assignment.

Three days later after Mike had arranged for Jenny to be picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel, Mike was knocking on the door of Jenny's hotel room suite. A nice looking lady who appeared to be a few years younger than Mike opened the door. Mike introduced himself to her and she said she was Jenny's mother Emily. She asked Mike to come in and she introduced him to Jenny.

Jenny who Mike knew was nineteen and was fairly cute was in the middle of a tirade she was giving a lady about a costume. She stopped to say to Mike, "Don't bother me" and continued with her tirade.

Emily took Mike aside and apologizing for Jenny said, "She is always a little high strung before a concert."

Mike check out the rooms for this suite and then took a seat to observe what was happening. If it wasn't the costume designer then it was the backup singers or orchestra conductor that was on the receiving end of Jenny telling them what she didn't like. In expressing her displeasure Jenny was not hesitant to use every four letter word in book. Mike just sat there and observed what was going on and just bit his tongue to not say anything. This he knew was not going to be a fun assignment.

He did see Emily try to calm down Jenny but her efforts went for naught.

The time just seemed to drag on. Some waiters brought in food for dinner which to be expected did not meet Jenny's expectations. She went on and on about the food and how things were not going right and the concert was going to be a disaster.

Finally it was time to leave for the concert and to avoid the crowd of Jenny's fans in front of the hotel Mike had the black SUV pull up to the side entrance. Once in the SUV they were on their way to the Verizon Center. Emily said there were twenty thousand seats there and it was a sellout. They extended this one day concert to two days because of the demand.

When the concert started Mike had to admit it was a different Jenny that he saw on stage performing. She was good as she sang her songs and did some dancing. She had the audience in the palm of her hand and came back because of their applause twice to add more songs to the concert.

The crowd was held back outside for them to be able to enter the SUV and go back to the hotel. On the way back Jenny was back in form as she complained about what she thought the mistakes made by various people.

Mike had it with Jenny's attitude and was close to telling her off. He did keep his mouth shut thinking that this too would end.

Back at the hotel everyone went to their rooms. In Jenny's room it was only her and her mother and Mike there. Jenny started on her mother complaining that she was responsible for agreeing to another concert day. That was the last straw as far as Mike was concerned.

He went and picked Jenny up and placed her over his knee. Pulling up the short mini-skirt she was wearing he started spanking her panty clad ass. He was giving her good smacks as his hand was starting to sting. If his hand was stinging he imagined her ass was stinging as well.

Initially Jenny was fighting him telling him she would have him arrested and was swearing at him. After a while she stopped fighting him and wasn't saying anything. Mike continued to spank her but he eventually stopped. Jenny just laid across his knees for a while and didn't move. Finally she rose from his knees and Mike could see the tears on her face. Jenny didn't say anything and just walked into her bedroom and closed the door.

Mike was watching her and waiting for her to slam the door but she closed it quietly. He also noticed there was a damp spot on his trouser leg and it wasn't urine. He thought that maybe Jenny had an orgasm when he was spanking her.

Emily, who had watched what had happened never said a word to stop it. After Jenny went into her bedroom Emily came over and surprised Mike when she sat on his lap.

Putting hers arms over Mike's shoulders she said, "That is something she has needed for a long time. I am glad that you did it. Being a star has gone to her head and she needed to be brought down a few notches. Thank you."

"I don't know if that was the right thing to do but I thought she needed something like that. If she complains to my boss I am probably out of a job."

"Don't worry about that as I will back you and tell them you were only doing what I asked you to do. Now will you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Will you please kiss me? Your spanking Jenny has gotten me all excited."

Mike kissed Emily and quickly learned that she was a good kisser. The kissing continued for a while.

As a kiss ended Emily leaned back in Mike's arms and said, "I am ashamed to admit that it has been a long time since I made love with a man. Please don't think badly of me but Mike, will you please take me to the bedroom and make love to me? I really want you to make love with you."

The questioning look on her face became a big smile as she saw Mike nodding his head.

She headed to the bedroom with him a few steps behind her. He saw her reach behind her as she pulled down the zipper on her dress. Quickly thereafter her bra and panties followed her dress to the floor.

It may have been a while since Emily had made love with a man which was probably true if the tightness of her warm and wet sheath was any indication. She however had not forgotten on how to do it as it was a very enjoyable night for Mike and he hoped her. He made love to her twice and by what she said he knew she had numerous climaxes.

After some time had passed since he had last cum, Mike started to rise from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I think it would be best if I dressed and left."

"No it won't be best, stay here with me and spend the night. Don't worry about Jenny, I can handle her."

Since the customer is always right Mike spooned up against Emily with his hand cupping her breast as they both fell asleep.

In the morning Mike slipped out of bed and managed dress and wash up without waking Emily.

He was sitting on the sofa having a cup of coffee he had made and was reading yesterday's newspaper when Jenny walked out of her bedroom. She didn't say anything but poured herself a cup of coffee and sat next to Mike.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.