Mike Ralston - Cover

Mike Ralston

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Secret Service agent takes an early retirement and discusses his reasons for doing that. All of the characters are fictional.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Mike was in no rush to find employment after he took an early retirement. For the first three weeks after retiring all he did was some odds and ends jobs around his condo. When he was done with his to-do list for the day he just relaxed. He did during these three weeks find out one important thing about retiring. He found out that retirement could be very boring and was something you needed to work on to avoid feeling bored or turning into a couch potato. He came to the realization that it was time for him to get off his ass and find some employment.

What he could do or what he was qualified to do was another thing. All of his time as an agent had been spent providing security or protection to individuals. He was good at doing that and enjoyed it. He made a decision to see what employment opportunities were available for him in the security field.

Instead of him sending out resumes or initiating phone calls to potential employers, he remembered Craig saying that he could send out an email about Mike's retirement and availability for employment. Mike thought this was a better way to see if there was any interest in hiring him.

Mike phoned Craig and after a little chit chat asked Craig to send out an email on Mike's retirement.

The next day Mike received a phone call from Jane Strickland who said she was a Vice-President of Safeguard State Protection Services. She understood that Mike had retired and said they were interested in hiring him.

"Can you tell me what you do and what I would be doing for you?"

"We provide protection services, namely bodyguards for people who feel they are in need of our services."

"So what you are saying that I would be assigned to guard someone the length of time being what that person wants which could be from one day to one year?"

"Basically that's it."

"That really doesn't interest me. That's what I did before I retired and I am looking to do something a little different. I do thank you for considering me and if I change my mind I will let you know. Again, thanks for thinking about me."

After ending the call Mike hoped there was something more for him to do other than just being solely a bodyguard.

Later that same day he received another phone call. The caller introduced himself as Vincent Keefe and said he was a District Manager for Country Wide Safety First Protection Services. After introducing themselves Vince said he would like to talk to Mike about him coming to work for them.

Mike said, "Instead of wasting both of our times can you give me an idea of what you do and what you envision I would do if I was to hire on with you?"

Vince said, "First of all understand that we are one of the largest firms in the security and protection industry. We provide bodyguards both on a permanent and on a temporary basis to our customers who have a need for that service. In addition to that we review security procedures that have already been installed by individuals and businesses and recommend on how they can be improved. We may also provide supplement security services when there is a need for that and we are requested. Besides providing bodyguards and doing inspections we have a department that provides computer security and a division that installs and monitors protection devices in homes and businesses."

"If your concern is that you would be a bodyguard twenty four hours a day, rest assured that is not what we would want you to do unless that is what you want to do. Consulting on installed security arrangements and procedures or short term personal protection is what we would want you to do for us."

Mike liked what heard and said, "When can I come in to discuss this further with you. From what you say this sounds like something that would interest me."

The next day Mike met with Vince to discuss the position and what he would be doing. He liked what he heard and agreed to start work the following Monday. He was told he would initially be paired up with Parker Winston who was going to be doing a review of a large retirement home complex to give recommendations as to what could be done to improve the security at the facility.

On Monday after completing some paperwork that all new hirers were required to do Mike was introduced to Parker Winston. Mike's first impression was good as Parker seemed like an experienced professional.

At the retirement facility Mike watched as Parker followed a check list in doing his inspection of the facility. Mike made some suggestions as to the placement of additional video cameras, increased perimeter lighting, CPR re-certification and panic alarm installation. Parker said he would incorporate Mike's suggestions in the final report.

The following week Vince asked Mike to come into his office.

Mike took a seat in Vince's office and said, "What's up boss?"

"Do you own a tuxedo?"

"Yes I do but it has been a while since I have worn it, why?"

"You are one lucky son-of-a-bitch."

"Why?"

"I am going to give you a combo assignment."

"Excuse my French but what in the hell is a combo assignment?"

"It's one where you work both as a bodyguard and as an escort."

"Just who would I be doing this for?"

"I am sure you saw in the papers a week ago that Lee Archer announced that she is going to be running for Senator from her State. She is of the same political party as the President and has been invited to attend the dinner tomorrow at the White House that is being done to honor the Noble prize winners in Economics and Medicine. She is concerned with her safety because of some threats she has received and needs a combination bodyguard an escort to attend the dinner. It is a two day assignment as she heads home Sunday afternoon."

"Why me? There must be a thousand guys who would jump at the chance to be her escort and be with her. That picture of her in the bikini swimsuit the magazine had when it named her in the top five of the most beautiful CEO's showed her to be a very beautiful lady,"

"There probably are but they aren't qualified to be bodyguards. You should know that I didn't pick you for this assignment, Lee picked you."

"How did she do that, she doesn't know me from Adam."

"When she asked for protection she also asked for photos and a bio's of our bodyguards who had prior Secret Service experience. I sent four packages over and she selected you."

Laughing Mike said, "You must admit that I do photograph well."

There was a discussion as to the details of the assignment. A company chauffeured bullet proof SUV would be the mode of transportation.

Wearing his one-hour cleaned and pressed tuxedo, Mike was a little nervous as he knocked on the door of the hotel suite Lee Archer was in. He had to knock again before Lee opened the door.

His first thought in seeing Lee was that the magazine was absolutely correct when they selected her as one of the most beautiful CEO's. She was wearing a red strapless dress with black trim. The cut of the dress was tight enough to show her feminine curves. Every hair on her head was in place and her complexion did not have one single blemish on it. He was at a loss for words in seeing her.

Lee must have seen this reaction before. She extended her hand to Mike and said, "You must be Mike Ralston, I am Lee Archer and it is nice to meet you."

Mike regained his voice and said, "Likewise."

He continued to have a little bit of a blank stare on his face which cause Lee to ask, "Is there something on your mind?"

"Since you ask, yes there is. I am thinking that I should be the one paying you instead of vice versa."

"That is the nicest thing I heard today."

On the ride over to the White House Lee asked Mike about himself and his time with the Secret Service. He told her how long he worked there before he retired and what some of his assignments were.

She asked, "Were you on the Presidents security detail when that suicide bomber tried to take him and a number of us out? If it wasn't for Joe Brady a number of us wouldn't be around today."

"No, I was on the Vice President's detail when that happened and we were in Europe as he was attending a funeral. You do know that the Vice President attends a lot of funerals."

Laughing she said, "Yes I do."

At the White House Joe received what he thought were quite a few looks from the people that were there. He expected that because Lee's beauty was an eye magnet. He also received some stares because he was with Lee. Mike knew most of the agents that were there guarding the President. When the agents could make eye contact with Mike they gave him a thumbs up.

It was a nice affair honoring these Nobel Prize recepitants. Mike was a little uncomfortable as the people attending this affair were high up on the totem pole in comparison to Mike. He was glad when the affair was over and they were heading back to Lee's hotel.

At the hotel he told the driver he wasn't needed any more and he would drive his own car which was parked there home. Mike walked Lee to her room and didn't know what to think when Lee asked him if wanted to come in for a drink. This was more than he hoped for and accepted her invitation.

Lee told Mike to make them some drinks from the mini bar as she said she was going to get out of this dress which was uncomfortable and went to the bedroom.

Immediately when she said that Mike had some carnal thoughts about her coming back in a almost transparent negligee but he knew it was pie in the sky. It was like she was in first-class and Mike was in economy class on the status level and having a relationship with her would never happen.

Mike had made the drinks and was sitting on the couch when Lee came out of the bedroom. She was not wearing a transparent negligee which had been his hope. She was wearing a belted white terry cloth robe. She sat next to Mike on the sofa and took a good swig of her drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.