A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 54: Spring Break, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 54: Spring Break, Part II - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

March 1981, Milford, Ohio

“We’ll need some lubrication, Stephanie.”

“I know,” she grinned. “There’s baby oil on my sink.”

I went into her private, attached bathroom, got the bottle of baby oil, and came back into the bedroom.

“Steve, when Jennifer explained how you did it, she said she was face down on the bed. Is there a way to do it so I can see you?”

I thought for a second, then said, “I think so, Squirt. If you’re on your back and I hold your legs, the angle should work.”

“Oh! Let’s try that!” she said, excited.

“The most important thing you need to know is that you have to totally relax. I’ll use my finger to loosen you up first.”

“Steve, can you try without it? So that your dick is the first thing in there, just like with my pussy?”

“We can try, Squirt,” I said, my dick twitching at the thought.

I poured baby oil in my hand and began working it into my dick, stroking myself to a full erection, then adding even more oil and rubbing it liberally around my glans. Stephanie got into bed and lifted her legs. I knelt on the bed and had her rest her ankles on my shoulders. I reached for the extra pillow and she pulled herself up so I could slide it under her butt, smiling nervously. She then propped herself on her elbows and bent her head to watch as best she could. I poured a liberal amount of oil onto her and worked it along her crack. I added a bit more to my dick and then lodged it between her cheeks, the tip touching her hole.

“Just relax now, Steph,” I said, and began pushing gently.

Stephanie took deep breaths and let them out and I increased the pressure of my dick against her rear entrance. I pushed her legs back towards her chest, bending them at the knees, giving me a better angle. I felt her relax and begin to give way, so I pushed forward firmly, the head of my dick popping into her butt.

“Oooomph! Oh! Ungh!” she groaned, blowing out her breath hard.

I continued pushing and made a little headway into her tight cavity, then pulled back a bit, paused, then pushed forward firmly, getting a couple of inches into her, eliciting another groan. It was all I could do to stop myself from just ramming my dick into her!

We didn’t have to say any words as we looked at each other, and I saw my own love for her reflected in hers for me. I pushed slowly, and a few more strokes like that and my pubic hair came in contact with her butt cheeks and Stephanie moaned softly.

“It’s all the way in,” I said with a smile.

“It’s like you shoved a baseball bat in there, Big Brother,” she gasped. “It’s so full! And it looks so hot!”

“Ready?”

“God yes, Steve, do it! Fuck my ass, Big Brother!”

I began gently thrusting in and out. It was so tight that I had to move slowly. Stephanie was wide-eyed as she watched me move, my dick moving slowly out of her, then fully into her.

“Rub your clit, Squirt!” I gasped.

Stephanie placed her finger on her clit and began sliding it in circles as I thrust deeply into her. My little sister’s breathing was coming in gasps as she rubbed herself and I thrust in and out of her. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer and after a couple of strokes, I pushed as deeply into her as I could, groaned and began firing spurt after spurt of cum into her butt. She rubbed herself furiously and a few seconds later, her body shook and she moaned as her orgasm washed over her. I carefully leaned forward, and we touched our lips gently together as I pulled my dick from her butt.

“That was strange. But I came pretty hard.”

“Some people like it, some people don’t, Squirt.”

“What about you, Big Brother?” she asked with a smirk.

“I like it. I like it with you, just like I always enjoyed doing it with Katt, that’s for sure!”

“So I read in your journal!” she giggled.

“I need to clean up, Squirt. I have to wash off my dick before we can do anything else.”

I went into Stephanie’s bathroom and used a washcloth and a lot of soap to clean my dick thoroughly. I went back into the bedroom to see Stephanie stretched out on the bed, a content smile on her face.

“One more cherry, Steve!” she smirked as I got into bed next to her.

“Give me a few minutes to recover!” I chuckled.

We cuddled for twenty minutes or so, and then Stephanie moved down the bed and took hold of my dick. She opened her mouth and engulfed my flaccid member and began sucking. That was enough to make me fully erect almost immediately. It was also immediately clear that Stephanie had talked to someone about how to do it because she began giving me an expert blowjob.

My little sister stroked me with her hand and bobbed her head, sliding her tongue around my shaft and glans as she bobbed. On each bob, she took more of me in, then she moved her hand and slowly lowered her head, taking me fully into her mouth! I felt the tip of my dick touch the back of her mouth and her lips touch my pubic hair. She sucked hard, and cupped my balls, then rose up until just my glans was in her mouth, then once again slowly engulfed me, my glans deep in her mouth. It felt heavenly. Stephanie began moving faster, each time taking me completely into her mouth and squeezing my balls gently. Despite having cum twice already, I felt that special twinge.

“I’m going to cum!” I gasped.

She bobbed up, kept one hand on my balls and stroked me with the other while she sucked hard on my glans, her tongue swirling around. I exploded into her mouth, groaning as a massive orgasm hit me. My little sister was giving me a fantastic blowjob! I felt her swallow each spurt, and the pleasure from her mouth, tongue, and hands was almost too much. She continued sucking until she was sure I was done, then released me. I pulled her up to me and French kissed her. She had kept some of my cum in her mouth and we swirled our tongues, spreading it around our mouths. We broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air.

“Squirt, that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had!”

She had a self-satisfied smile on her face and made a show of licking and smacking her lips.

“Now what, Big Brother?”

“I’d say a shower, and then we just relax until lunch. We can play more if you want after that.”

“I’m a bit sore from that big thing you shoved into my pussy and my butt, Big Brother. I think we’ll just make love before we go to sleep, then tomorrow we’ll start fucking each other silly!”

“Whatever you want, Squirt.”

“Oh, you’ll find out. But we’re doing it in your bed tonight. The rest, I’ll tell you when it’s time!”

“As I said, whatever you want, Stephanie.”

“Do you think we could go to Melanie’s and use the sauna?”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea, Squirt, unless you want Pete to see you naked and ask questions about us.”

“Just ask Melanie about her and us. She already knows, anyway.”

“You can call her, Stephanie. Let’s go shower.”

We walked into Stephanie’s bathroom and she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. We got into the shower and I picked up the bottle of shampoo and gently washed my little sister’s hair. She rinsed the lather from her head and I grabbed her herbal soap. I worked up a lot of lather on my hands and started washing her body.

“You know, I just realized, I never touched your breasts, Squirt!” I said, moving my soapy hands over her gorgeous breasts, gently tweaking her nipples. “I can’t wait to get my mouth on them!”

Stephanie sighed as I caressed her breasts, then washed the rest of her body, being careful with her tender areas. When I finished, she washed me and then after we rinsed completely, we hugged and French kissed under the spray for several minutes, our wet bodies sliding against each other. I shut off the water and gently dried my little sister’s body, and then she did the same for me.

“No clothes, Steve!” she giggled.

“Of course not, Squirt!” I chuckled. “But bring some towels to sit on; you’ll be leaking!”

“Leaking you, Steve. Your cum in me. Everywhere. Finally.” she sighed.

I pulled her into my arms, feeling her firm body against mine. I cupped my hands around her butt and pulled her tightly to me. Stephanie sighed and rested her head on my chest, her arms tight around me. We stood there, in that embrace, for ten minutes, neither of us speaking. We reluctantly broke the embrace and after Stephanie grabbed a couple of towels, we went out to the kitchen.

Stephanie poured us each a glass of orange juice and we sat on towels at the kitchen table.

“What will we do after Sunday?” Stephanie asked, with concern in her voice.

“Not get caught?” I said.

“Very funny,” Stephanie said, clearly annoyed by my answer.

“Well, I probably won’t have a girlfriend, so we can go out. I know a place we can go together to be alone.”

Stephanie laughed, “You are such a dumb boy!”

“What?”

“You’ll still have your girlfriend. Kara’s not going to break up with you over this.”

“Now, how can you possibly know that?”

“Because I talked to her last week. I told her this might happen. We talked about it. She doesn’t approve, but she realizes that it had to happen. She’ll stay with you, Big Brother.”

“That explains why she told me to do what I needed to do, Squirt. She’s an amazing girl.”

“She is, but you’ve chosen Jennifer over her. That means you two have to break-up, eventually. Kara doesn’t want that to happen. But she knows you first have to be with Jennifer, just as you had to be with me. She thinks that things between you and Jennifer will fall apart. And she’ll be there for you when they do.”

“Jennifer and I have made it this far, despite being apart for most of the last two years. Do you think I should choose Kara instead of Jennifer?”

“No. But it’s not my decision. It’s yours. It has to be yours.”

“Then I choose to be with Jennifer in Chicago.”

“So, what do we do after Sunday?”

“We’ll find time, Squirt. I promise. If you want to keep making love, we’ll find a way.”

“And you’ll come see me once you go to college?”

“Of course, or you can come to see me. Maybe you can come to Chicago with me to see Katt in June.”

“That would be cool! I’ll ask Dad!”

“I’m going to make us some lunch,” I said.

“I’ll go call Melanie.”

She went down the hall to make the call while I prepared lunch. I made cream of broccoli soup, which I set out with crackers and chips, plus a bottle of Coke for each of us. Stephanie came back just as I was putting the soup in bowls.

“That took a while,” I said.

“I had to tell her how amazing it was, Big Brother,” Stephanie smirked. “She said Tuesday morning would be good. Pete is busy and her parents will be out!”

“Don’t forget, Melanie knows how amazing I am. She still wants it, bad! I’m just that good!”

“I’d say so!” she giggled. “But I might need quite a few more demonstrations to be sure!”

I laughed, and we sat down to eat our lunch. Once we finished, we cleaned up the kitchen.

“Let’s just lie in bed together,” Stephanie said. “I just want you to hold me.”

I picked her up and carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. I got in next to her, pulled the covers over us and cuddled her, our naked bodies entwined, her head resting on my chest.

“I’m going to love sleeping in your arms. I just wish it didn’t have to end. I love how it feels with your arms around me, I feel so safe and so loved,” she sighed.

I pulled her tight, and we lay together for close to an hour, not saying anything, then Stephanie moved a bit and supported herself on her elbow.

“Steve, do you remember what I said I wanted to do the first day, I’m sure. You aren’t disappointed?”

“No, Squirt. It’s been perfect. We have all week.”

She smiled, “Big brother, make love to me, please. Slow. Make it take a long time!”

“I thought you were sore, Squirt.”

“Shh! I need you in me again.”

Stephanie grasped my already hardening dick and slowly stroked me. We kissed, softly at first, but then more fiercely. When she had me completely erect, she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. Stephanie used her hand to position me, then put both her hands on my butt, then wrapped her legs around my thighs.

“Make love to me, Big Brother,” she sighed.

I pressed forward, slowly, inch by inch, until I was embedded in my little sister’s hot, tight tunnel. The silky feel around my dick was beyond anything I had ever felt. I began moving in her, thrusting slowly in and out, Stephanie moving her hips to exactly match my pace.

“I love how you feel, Squirt,” I whispered in her ear.

“I told you I was the best, Big Brother. Now, just be quiet and just love me!”

We kissed softly as we moved together, our tongues occasionally meeting and lightly dancing with each other just as our bodies danced with each other. Stephanie moaned softly, and I felt small spasms around my dick, telling me she’d had her first small orgasm. We didn’t change our pace and a few minutes later, I felt the spasms again. This was very much like my first time with Jennifer. We continued moving together, slowly and gently, giving my little sister four more small orgasms.

Our eyes locked, gazing deeply into each other without having to say anything, and we began moving faster. Our breathing became labored as we worked towards what was going to be a crushing orgasm for each of us. I could feel my pleasure building and another look into Stephanie’s eyes told me she was getting to the same point. We moved faster, and Stephanie squeezed her legs tightly around me.

“Oh! Oh! Unngh! Oh!” Stephanie grunted as her entire body started to shake.

I continued thrusting into her as her pussy spasmed hard around me. A few more strokes and I groaned, arched my back and pushed deeply into my little sister’s tight pussy. When the first jet of cum hit her insides, Stephanie moaned loudly and humped hard against me, her pussy milking the cum from my dick. My head spun, and I saw stars, my orgasm seeming to go on forever. Stephanie was still shaking and her pussy clamped tight around me, holding me in place.

I could barely catch my breath and my little sister, her body crushed under me, was gasping for breath. I was still rock hard, so I used what little strength I had left to begin moving again, gently thrusting in and out of my little sister’s pussy.

“Oh my God, Steve! Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Aaaaahhhhhh!” she gasped and her body shook again, almost violently, and her pussy clamped down so hard on my dick that I was stuck deep inside her.

When her orgasm had passed, we simply lay together, catching our breath, our bodies covered in sweat. I could feel our combined juices slowly draining around my softening dick. We moved so that I could cuddle her, and within a few minutes, we were both dozing.

I awoke about an hour later with an urgent need for the bathroom. I slowly disengaged from Stephanie and went into her bathroom to relieve myself. Just as I finished, I heard a giggle and turned to see Stephanie standing at the door.

“That was cool, Big Brother. I always wondered how that worked, standing up to pee,” she said with a smirk.

“How are you feeling?” I asked as I flushed the toilet.

“Oh my God! That was, I don’t even know what that was! I had six small orgasms and two that almost made me pass out.”

“That’s what it was like for Jennifer and me, our first time. But I meant, are you sore?”

“God, yes, but I don’t care! You are so doing that with me again before we go to sleep tonight!”

“My bed or yours, Squirt?”

“We sleep in mine tonight and in yours tomorrow. And then, Big Brother, you are going to fuck my brains out in Mom’s bed!”

“I knew that was coming eventually, Squirt!”

“We both will be!” she giggled.

We showered together, then got back into bed to cuddle for a bit until I needed to start dinner. Stephanie reluctantly let me get up and then followed me to the kitchen. I grabbed an apron and started preparing dinner. Stephanie set the table and when everything was ready, we sat down to eat. When we finished dinner and dessert, we cleaned up and Stephanie suggested watching Xanadu on my parents’ LaserDisc player. We cuddled during the movie and went to Stephanie’s room when it finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.