A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 42: Firsts, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: Firsts, Part III - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

January 1981, Milford, Ohio

I slowly slid my hand down Kara’s stomach until my fingers touched her soft pubic hair. I twirled my fingers lightly in that downy softness for a bit, then asked her to spread her legs. She moved them slightly apart, and I slid a single finger down to her labia and started gently rubbing in a circle. She gasped at the contact and her breathing sped up. I continued with very light pressure, probing between her lips for her clit. She jerked suddenly, gasping when I found it, but then moaned as I lightly stroked across it. I didn’t have to wait long for the desired result.

“Oh!” she exclaimed with a squeak, and moaned softly for several seconds.

“I think that was a small one,” I said.

“Small? It felt like I was going to burst!” she whispered.

“Should I keep going?”

“Yes, please,” she whispered.

I moved my hand a bit further down and pressed the tip of my middle finger between her labia at the spot where I expected to find her entrance. She was wet enough that the tip of my finger slipped in easily, causing Kara to gasp a bit. I used the heel of my hand to put pressure on her clit as I carefully moved my finger around. I pushed it in just a tiny bit further and Kara jumped when I came in contact with her hymen. I probed gently and found only a small hole in the center and, from my experience, it felt like it was strong enough that Kara might feel some pain when I pushed through it.

I continued rubbing Kara’s clit and gently fingering her until she came again.

“Oh,” Kara sighed, “that feels so good!”

I pulled my finger from her slit and brought it up towards my face. Kara turned and watched as I pressed it into my mouth and licked her juices from it. The taste was heavenly — clean, fresh, and slightly metallic. It truly was blended wine from a goblet that overflowed.

“You taste great!” I exclaimed.

“Really? You actually like that?”

“I told you I wanted to taste you,” I whispered.

“It makes me tingle when you say that,” she hissed.

I returned my finger to her moistness and made sure the tip was soaked with her juices, then brought it up to my face again. I wondered just how adventurous Kara might be.

“Do you want to taste it?”

“Me? Uhm, I don’t know.”

“It’s OK,” I whispered and touched my finger to her lips.

She opened her mouth and gently sucked on the tip of my finger. It was so erotic that it almost made me cum.

“I guess it’s OK. It just seems strange to do that,” she said.

“Then you won’t object if I kiss you after I taste it directly?” I smirked.

“You’re really serious about putting your mouth there?” she asked.

“Yes. In fact, I’ll do that now.”

She leaned forward, I got up from the bed, and helped her lie back on the pillows. My first move was to kiss each of her engorged nipples, then run my tongue over them. Kara sighed deeply as I sucked each nipple in turn. I moved between her legs and then planted a kiss on her furry mons.

“Steve, wait!” Kara pleaded.

I propped myself on my elbows and look up at her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I, uhm, I don’t know if I can do it,” she said.

I sat up and turned to face her, “That’s OK, Kara. We can stop. I can even leave, if you want me to.”

“Oh, no!” she said, almost frantic. “No! That’s not what I meant! I meant that I don’t know if I could put my mouth on you, on your, uhm, penis.”

I chuckled.

“You’re laughing at me! I told you I wouldn’t know what to do or how to do it!” she said as a tear rolled down her reddening face.

I moved next to her and put my arm around her.

“Oh Kara, I’m sorry! I wasn’t laughing at you. I was laughing at my misunderstanding! I don’t need you to do that. You don’t have to do that.”

“I thought you would expect it if you put your mouth on me there,” she sniffed.

“Kara, honey, I don’t expect anything. I want to lick you. It’s not because I expect you to do anything, but because I like to do it.”

“You’re sure? You’re not just saying that?” she asked softly.

“I’m sure. But maybe I was right, and this really is a bad idea.”

“Don’t say that!” she pleaded. “I thought you wanted to do this!”

“I do. But do you? Really?”

Kara sat up and looked me in the eye and said, “Yes.”

She quickly bent down and planted a quick kiss on my flaccid shaft, then sat up and giggled.

That was the sign I needed, not because I needed her to suck me, but because it showed she could move past her fears.

“Lie back,” I requested, and moved between her legs.

After a couple of quick kisses on her stomach, I brushed my lips across her pubic hair. I moved my head and planted several quick kisses up and down Kara’s slit. Using the flat of my tongue, I licked from bottom to top, pressed the tip of my tongue between her thin labia, and then ran it from bottom to top, getting my first direct taste of her juices. She moaned softly in response to my attention.

“Ahhh,” Kara moaned as I continued licking up and down.

I pushed my tongue further in and licked Kara’s clit each time my tongue moved to the top of her slit. I continued licking her for a few minutes, and she responded with low moans. I moved my mouth so I could suck and lick her clit and a minute later, she thrust her hips upward and groaned.

“Oh, Steve!” she sighed when her orgasm passed.

I moved up so I could be face to face with her.

“OK to kiss you?” I asked.

She nodded, and I pressed my lips against hers and our tongues danced together. I lowered myself onto Kara so that our bodies were in full contact, my erection laying in the groove between her labia. We continued to kiss, and she hugged me tightly to her.

She broke the kiss with a soft whisper, “Steve?”

“Yes?” I replied, caressing her.

“Are we going to do it now?”

“If you ask me to, yes. But you have to ask.”

“I don’t even know how to ask properly!” she sighed.

“Well, there are lots of ways. I think the best for you is to ask me to make love to you, Kara.”

“Are you sure you want me to ask you that? Wouldn’t you rather this was just a fuck, just like you said we would?” she said, blushing.

“No. It can’t be that. Not now.”

She sighed, closed her eyes for a moment, and dreamily opened them. “Then please make love to me, Steve. Please.”

“Yes, Kara,” I said, kissing her deeply.

I moved so that my glans was firmly against Kara’s labia, and pushed gently into her. She was so wet that I slipped easily past her labia and came in contact with her hymen.

Kara flinched.

“It could hurt,” I said softly.

“I know. Susie told me about that. But she said it would only hurt the first time; then it would be fine.”

“Ready?” I asked, looking into her eyes.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. I pressed forward, increasing pressure until I broke through.

“Ow!” Kara said, a tear forming in her eye. “Wait Steve. That really hurt!”

“Do you want me to take it out?”

“No! Don’t move. The pain is going away.”

We kissed gently a few times, then exchanged a soft French kiss.

“OK, try now,” Kara whispered.

I pushed slowly forward, pausing, then pushing again, finally sliding all the way into her, our pubic hair meeting as we fully joined.

“Oh wow,” Kara sighed. “I can’t even describe how this feels, but it feels right. What do I do now?”

“Just put your legs around me and then move with me, however it feels good to you.”

Kara wrapped her legs around my thighs. I gently pulled back and then pushed forward again. She wiggled her hips a bit as I pushed forward into her. I withdrew and pushed again and Kara raised her hips slightly, moaning as I pushed deeply into her and my pubic bone pressed on her clit. We continued doing that for a couple of minutes as her breathing sped up.

“I can feel it, Steve, I can feel it!” she gasped and squeezed me tight. “Oh my!” she said, then groaned loudly.

I continued moving slowly in and out of Kara’s hot, wet tunnel. I didn’t want her to be sore, so I focused on giving her one more orgasm and cumming at the same time as she did. Kara began gasping for breath and moving her hips slightly more side to side and up and down. Less than a minute later, she squeezed her legs tight around me and ground into me.

“Oh Steve!” Kara moaned. “Oh! Oh! OH!”

A few more thrusts and I pushed deeply into Kara and fired my first jet of cum into her. Kara bucked hard, and I felt her spasm around me as the next jet fired.

“OH! Ungh! Ungh!” Kara groaned as her orgasm overtook her.

She humped against me as another jet of cum went deep into her. And another.

“It’s so hot, Steve, oh!” as the final jet splashed into her.

Tears rolled down Kara’s cheeks, but I could tell they were tears of joy, not sadness. I kissed the salty tears from her cheeks, then kissed her lips softly several times. I pulled out of Kara and moved so that I was on my back and she was half lying on me. We cuddled in silence for several minutes.

“I don’t want you to leave after what we just did,” she whispered. “Would you stay the night with me? Would you do that for me?” she pleaded.

I’d managed it with Jennifer, so I hoped Dad would be OK with it this time.

“I need to use the phone,” I said, getting out of bed.

“Steve! Is that blood?” Kara said, looking at my crotch.

“Yes, Kara. It’s your blood. Look at the towel.”

There was a moderate red stain on the towel, but it didn’t look excessive to me. Not like it had with Becky.

“Is that normal?”

“For your first time, yes. It’s OK. Don’t worry.”

I picked up the extension in Kara’s room and dialed my number, because I wanted Stephanie to answer, not my mom. She did.

“Hey, Squirt, can you get Dad to pick up the phone? I need to ask him something.”

“Steve, are you at Kara’s?”

“Yes, Squirt.”

“And you did it with her?”

“Yes, Squirt. Get Dad.”

“Wow! OK. Hang on.”

My dad came on the line. I told him I was at a friend’s house and was going to stay the night. He started to ask a question, then stopped. He said it was OK, though he also said it was against his better judgment. I thanked him and hung up.

I turned back to Kara and held out my hand. She looked at me puzzled and I smiled, “Let’s get cleaned up a bit. We’ll come back.”

We went into the bathroom, she giggled as we stepped naked into the hallway, probably the first time ever she was naked outside her room or the bathroom! We quickly washed the juices and blood off our bodies, dried each other, then went back into the room.

She pulled off the stained towel, giggling, “I’ll have to do some laundry tomorrow morning!”

I got into bed with Kara and pulled the sheet and blanket over us. She reached over and turned off the lamp and we spooned together.

“Thank you,” she sighed, as she snuggled back into me, her naked butt pushing against me.

I put my arm around her and we quickly fell asleep.

I woke early in the morning like I usually did. I stayed in bed because I felt she wouldn’t deal well with me being gone. I thought about last night and what it might mean. I’d made love to Kara. It was not just a fuck. I had no idea what to do now.

Kara woke, turned to face me, and gave me a quick kiss.

“Now what?” she said simply.

“First, a shower, then breakfast. Then we’ll talk.”

I got up out of bed and took Kara’s hand and helped her out of bed. I led her out into the hall and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. I stepped in and pulled on Kara’s hand. She stepped into the shower with me. I picked up Kara’s shampoo and gently washed her hair. She rinsed the lather out and I picked up her rose-scented soap and gently washed her body, top to bottom. She moved under the spray and rinsed the soap from her gorgeous body. When she didn’t move from the spray, I simply soaped my own body and then moved her slightly so I could rinse.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel from the rack. I dried Kara’s body, then my own, and led her back to the bedroom. I put my clothes back on and she dressed in fresh powder blue underwear, faded jeans, and a yellow fuzzy sweater. We went downstairs and put on our coats and shoes and I drove to Bill Knapp’s. We ordered, then ate in silence and after I paid the bill, we drove back to Kara’s house.

She let us in and we went to sit on the couch. Kara sat in my lap and cuddled tight to me.

“Now what?” she asked.

“I honestly don’t know. This did not go the way I thought it would.”

“I thought you were sure we’d have sex.”

“I was, but I thought it would just be sex, not making love. But that’s not how it turned out.”

“And that’s a problem for you, isn’t it?”

“Yes. No. Crap. I have no idea, actually.”

“Do you think it was a mistake?” Kara asked, with a hitch in her voice.

“Oh no!” I answered quickly. “It definitely was not a mistake! Do you regret what we did?”

“No, not at all. It was better than I thought it would be. You were gentle and patient and made me feel so good. Not only do I not regret it, I want to do it with you again!”

“And I want to do it again with you. We need to sort out what’s going on between us, though.”

“I think you answered me last night. I was willing to fuck,” she said, blushing, “but you insisted that we make love. If it had been like you said, you could have just left last night and it could have been over. But you changed what it was, and that’s why I asked you to stay the night. It wasn’t just sex.”

“I know Kara, I know. What do you need from me?”

“Well, first, I need you to take me upstairs and make love to me again. After that, well, it’s complicated, isn’t it? I know you have another girl, a girl you think you’ll be together with. I also know your reputation. I made love with you despite both of those things. That’s my problem to deal with. It’s not fair for me to try to hold you to anything. Just ask me out. Can we do that? Just try and see what might happen?”

“Sure. I’d like that, actually.”

“Would you still want to have sex after today?” she asked timidly.

“I’ll leave that up to you,” I replied.

“Take me upstairs and make love to me now! If it’s half as good as I think it’s going to be, I’m not going to want to stop,” she giggled.

I took her to her room and made slow, gentle, passionate love with her. Her final orgasm crashed hard over, causing her entire body to shake. She cried again when we finished, just as she had the first time, but once again, they were tears of joy.

“It was even better,” she said when I cuddled her afterwards. “I’m really glad we did this, Steve.”

We quickly showered again and dressed. I let Kara know that I’d pick her up around 3:00pm to come to my house to swim, and then we could go out to dinner.

“Why not take me now?”

“I don’t want my mom to know that I spent the night with you, because she’ll treat you like crap. This way, maybe, she’ll be nice to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.