A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 38: Skiing and Skating

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: Skiing and Skating - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

December 1980, Milford, Ohio and Boyne Mountain, Michigan

The rest of December followed the pattern that had been set at the beginning of the month, but now Debbie was seeing Phillip every Saturday. I didn’t invite Kara out because I wanted her to think things through, but I saw her in chemistry class and at lunch and told her that we would talk after I returned from Columbus. On Saturdays, I had lunch with Bethany and hung out with Larry during the evening.

It was good to hang out with him, as we’d not done that very much this school year. Larry told me he was planning to drive up to Columbus to see Katt because he wanted to meet her, and that he had room if anyone else needed a ride. I invited Mary and Debbie and told them to talk to Larry if they wanted to go along.

After our family Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve, I called Katt to confirm the details for Columbus. She gave me the hotel information and said that she was looking forward to seeing me. I asked her if we could just spend time as a couple and she agreed, saying that Laura would be disappointed. That didn’t particularly bother me, because I was pretty sure this might be the last time Katt and I were together this way.

I talked to Melanie, and she said that she and Pete would go to Columbus on Sunday and would bring both Stephanie and Bethany. I was surprised to hear that, but Melanie said Bethany had called her and asked for a ride. I wondered why Bethany hadn’t told me. After I hung up with Melanie, I called Bethany to find out.

“I knew Melanie and Pete were going,” she said. “I figured you wouldn’t mind if I tagged along. I just decided yesterday.”

“I was just surprised to hear it from Melanie and not you. Is there a problem?”

“No, there’s no problem,” Bethany replied. “I was going to tell you today. I would have called you if you hadn’t called me.”

On Christmas morning, I made several phone calls to Sweden. First I called Karin, then I called Pia, Sofia, and finally Torbjörn. I wished them all a Merry Christmas, and we had brief chats. Just before we headed out to Grandma’s house, I called Jennifer to wish her a Merry Christmas as well. Christmas at Grandma’s was happy and uneventful.

On Friday, the day after Christmas, Dad dropped me at the school at 5:30am for the German Club ski trip. There were about thirty kids plus ten adult chaperones. We didn’t have a long wait before we all boarded a rented touring coach and headed for Boyne Mountain Resort in Michigan, a trip of about eight hours. The trip was uneventful and by 3:30pm we were all out on the slopes. We’d have all day Saturday and Sunday until 4:00pm to ski.

I was a bit disappointed that Bethany hadn’t been able to make the trip, but I’d known for months that was going to be the case. I got together with a group of sophomores, Billy Cowell, Polly Albertson, and Christy Clark. I knew all three, though I only knew Billy and Polly by name. Christy had been in my German class and in Miss Barkhurst’s biology class second semester, so I knew her a bit better, and she had flirted lightly with me.

We all had about the same skill, so it worked out well. We skied together for the afternoon and then got pizza together that evening. We joined the rest of the group around the fireplace in the main room at the lodge and drank hot chocolate. Around 10:00pm, I headed up to the room I was sharing with Kent Olsen, a junior. Rooms had been assigned by Mr. Grathwohl, so there wasn’t any choice in the matter.

On Saturday, we were up early and out on the slopes by 8:00am. Our group of four decided we wanted to try one of the harder runs and had almost made it to the bottom when Christy took a nasty spill. We stopped and after checking on her, quickly realized that she’d either sprained or broken her ankle. I stayed with her while Billy and Polly skied down to the lodge to get some help. A ski patrol arrived about ten minutes later on a snowmobile and loaded Christy into a sled that was towed behind it.

The paramedic at the lodge decided she needed an x-ray, so one of the parents went with her to the hospital. The three of us who were left skied until lunch and found Christy in the lodge with her ankle wrapped in an ACE bandage with an ice pack on it. She’d had a bad sprain and wouldn’t be able to ski for the rest of the trip. We decided to have lunch in the lodge, so I picked up Christy to carry her to the dining room. She was about 5’2” and couldn’t have weighed more than a hundred pounds.

“Thanks,” Christy said when I put her down. “That was a lot easier than trying to use the crutches!”

“No problem. Let me know where you want to go after lunch and I’ll carry you again.”

“Probably back to the main room. It’s the only interesting place here now that I can’t ski.”

I felt bad for her and after lunch, when I carried her back to the main room, I offered to stay with her and hang out.

“You don’t have to do that,” she said. “Go ski.”

“It’s OK, I’ll hang out with you for a bit. Polly and Billy are cool with it.”

I sat down next to her on the couch and we talked for a bit. I offered to get her some hot chocolate, and she accepted, so I went to the canteen and bought two cups. We sipped our hot chocolate together. About an hour later, she insisted that I go ski. I was enjoying being with her. It didn’t hurt that she was cute as a button, and that she was really nice.

“I’m enjoying being with you. How often do I get to sit and chat with a cute ski bunny?” I teased.

“A ski bunny with a bad paw. I’m not much use right now.”

“You’re good company, and there are lots of things you can do without standing up!” I teased.

“Oh, I’m sure you can think of a few!”

“I have a VERY good imagination.”

“I bet you do,” she giggled. “Look, why don’t you go back out on the slopes for a while?”

“I’d rather check out your slopes!” I smirked.

“Oh, stop teasing me!”

“Who’s teasing?” I said, picking her up. “Your room or mine?”

“Put me down!” she giggled.

“On your bed or mine?”

“Here, on the couch!”

“I think we’d get in trouble!” I chuckled as I put her down.

“Steve, can we be serious for a moment?” Christy asked.

“Of course.”

“What’s going on here?”

“I was flirting with a really cute girl with a great body. I decided to take it a little too far, I guess.”

“I thought you had a steady girlfriend.”

“No, I don’t. I’m dating Debbie Vaughn, but we’re not steady. In fact, she’s out with Phillip today, if I remember right.”

“Isn’t Bethany Krajick your girlfriend? You guys seem to have been together for quite some time.”

“She’s my best friend. We did date a bit, but we’re just friends at this point.”

“You’re friends with your ex-girlfriend?”

“We were never going steady,” I said. “Even though it might have looked like it. I’ve dated other girls since I arrived home from Sweden. The girl I might have gone steady with, Jennifer Block, moved to Seattle in August.”

“So you’re not trying to cheat on anyone?” Christy asked.

“No, I’m not. Are you dating anyone?”

“Not right now. I’ve gone out on some dates, but nobody steady. I was dating Frank Parsons last year, but we broke up over the Summer.”

“So, we’re both available, away from home at a ski lodge, with several hours to kill. You can’t ski and you have to stay off your ankle.”

“All true,” Christy said with a smile.

“Then I see no reason not to pick you up and carry you up to my room, Miss Clark, assuming you’re interested.”

“Is this just a one-time thing?”

I chuckled, “I never do it just one time!”

“You’re a big talker, but you know darn well what I meant!”

“I do. Yes, one time, just for fun.”

She looked at me for a second, looked around the room and then whispered, “My room,” and produced the key from her pocket.

I scooped her up off the couch and carried her towards the wide staircase. I didn’t see any of the chaperones, which I assumed was what she’d been checking for when she scanned the room before answering me. I carried her up the stairs and she directed me to the right and to her room. I leaned down a bit so she could unlock the door and carried her inside.

Christy directed me to the bed on the left side of the room. I sat her temporarily in a wingback chair and turned down the bedspread, blanket, and sheet. I knelt down and removed her one shoe and sock, then picked her up from the chair and sat her on the bed. I pulled her fuzzy blue sweater over her head, then unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I unhooked her plain white bra and revealed her small, firm breasts.

“Nice!” I whispered, bending down to suckle first her right, then her left nipple briefly. Christy sighed and laid back and I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them off carefully, doing my best not to cause her any pain. Once I had her jeans off, I carefully removed her white cotton panties, exposing a thick, but trimmed, patch of blonde pubic hair.

I admired her compact, sexy body and let out a low whistle, “Wow!” I said.

She giggled, “I do try to keep in shape!”

She wasn’t quite as toned as the skaters and cheerleaders, but I liked a little softness like Jennifer had. I unbuttoned the black and white flannel shirt I wore for skiing and shrugged it off and then pulled off my long-sleeve cotton t-shirt. I pulled a couple of rubbers out of my pocket and then quickly removed my jeans and underwear and stood naked next to the bed.

“I see you stay in shape, too!” Christy said after giving me a once over.

“I swim nearly every day,” I said, getting into bed next to her.

“I see you were prepared,” she said, nodding towards the table where I had put the rubbers. “You were that sure of yourself?”

“Not sure of myself, but not willing to miss out!”

We kissed deeply as I positioned myself over her, then I moved down to get a taste of her, being very careful of her ankle. I pressed my tongue between her thin labia, eliciting a soft moan from Christy. She had a very slight metallic taste, which I lapped up as I explored her pussy with my tongue. She gasped when I flicked her clit and raised her hips to press her pussy into my mouth. I closed my mouth around her clit, ran my tongue over it while gently sucking.

“Oh! Oh! Ungh!” Christy groaned as her pussy juices flooded my mouth.

I carefully moved up next to her to grab a rubber, ripping the package open and quickly rolling it on. I positioned myself between her legs and gently pushed my dick into her dripping pussy and entered her slowly, fully embedding myself in her in one smooth stroke. We fit comfortably together. I paused for a moment, propped up on my arms.

She wiggled her hips and giggled, “Aren’t you supposed to move?” while she wrapped her legs around me.

I wondered about her ankle, but she wasn’t complaining, so I began with slow, steady thrusts that Christy met by raising her hips.

“God, that feels good. You can fuck harder. It’s OK.”

I increased my pace, and she began moaning softly with each thrust. She breathed in sharply and held her breath as her pussy squeezed my dick tightly. She let out the breath with a moan and continued meeting my thrusts. When her orgasm had run its course, it seemed like she stayed right on the edge.

“I’m going to cum again!” she said and once again held her breath as another orgasm washed over her.

She let out the breath with a soft moan and said, “Fuck me, Steve, just keep going!”

I was amazed that about every minute she was having a small orgasm. I’d never experienced anyone who stayed that excited that orgasms just seem to come in waves. I kept thrusting in and out of her and she met every thrust, and continued to have small orgasms every minute or two.

“Now fuck me really hard!” she begged.

I began thrusting harder, and she held me tight with her arms and legs while humping me. Christy was moaning continuously now.

“Fuck ... me ... fuck ... me” She said and took a very deep breath and held it.

Her entire body shook and she let the breath out as her pussy clamped hard on me, sending me over the brink. I pressed deeply into her and quickly filled the condom with cum.

We lay still for a moment, and then I grasped the condom and pulled it out of her. I pulled it off and wrapped it in a tissue and dropped it on the floor.

“Damn, Steve, you weren’t kidding. That was amazing. And you can do it again?”

“It was damn good for me, too. And yeah, give me a bit and I can do it again. In fact, if you want, we can probably do it twice more before 5:00pm. Don’t want to get caught!”

“Twice more like that? Oh god. Yes, please!” Christy sighed.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in her bed, I licked her to orgasm before each time we screwed, and she had a series of small orgasms each time, plus a big one that also set me off.

When we finished, I took a quick shower and then helped Christy remove the ACE bandage and held her while she showered. I dried both of us, then re-wrapped her ankle.

“That didn’t hurt at all?”

“Oh, it throbbed like hell when we were fucking. But it was worth it!”

“There’s always tomorrow morning!”

“You should ski, Steve. That’s why you’re on the trip.”

“What we just did was a lot more fun than skiing!”

“That’s for sure, but go ski, Steve. This was a one-time fling.”

I helped Christy dress and then put on my clothes and carried her back downstairs about ten minutes before the first group of skiers returned.

I did ski on Sunday, but not before I tried to tempt Christy back up to her room. The bus ride home was long but uneventful. I didn’t get home until just before 1:00am and decided to take a quick shower because I’d been on the bus for so long. Once I finished, I dried off, set my alarm and fell into bed and dropped off the sleep immediately.

I woke with the alarm and went to swim with Stephanie. I was a bit tired, but I felt I had missed several days of swimming with Stephanie and would miss a couple more because I was heading to Columbus the next day. After our showers, we had breakfast together.

“So, how was skiing, Big Brother?”

“Good, though I didn’t ski as much as I thought I would,” I said with a grin.

“Oh, for Pete’s sake,” she laughed. “Who?”

“Christy Clark. She hurt her ankle on Saturday morning and needed some tender loving care that afternoon.”

“Tender loving care, huh?” Stephanie smirked.

“Yep. I’m pretty good at it, too. She was happy.”

“Who hasn’t been happy?”

“Annie and Dona, though they both sure liked the orgasms.”

“Well, of course, you dolt. What girl wouldn’t?” Stephanie said with a laugh. “What are you doing today?”

“Heading to Melanie’s to have lunch with her and Pete and probably hang out in the sauna. I asked Debbie to go, but I’m not sure if she will or not.”

“I’ll go with you, if she doesn’t!” Stephanie said with a grin.

“Sorry Squirt. We’d be naked together, and that’s against our rules until Spring Break.”

“Oh, poo!” she said with a frown.

“I see Mary is rubbing off on you, too, Squirt!”

“It’s so funny that a girl who is into sex, and with older guys, still says ‘goody’ and ‘oh, poo’.”

“I think at this point it’s just her style. I bet she keeps saying that for the rest of her life.”

“Maybe during Spring Break? After all, Melanie knows what’s going on.”

“We’d have to make sure Pete wasn’t there. That might be difficult to explain. And her parents might question things. I’ll think about it.”

When we finished breakfast, I went to hang out in my room and work on computer programs. At 10:00am I called Debbie. She said she’d love to go. I did warn her that Melanie was a bit crazy and might try to entice us into some kind of group activity.

“But you won’t touch her because she’s with Pete, right?”

“That’s right. There’s nothing to worry about. Even if she managed to talk Pete into it, I still wouldn’t do it.”

“Cool. Don’t worry. You know, I’m pretty cool about stuff like that.”

After we hung up, I called Melanie and let her know that Debbie was coming along because Bethany and I were just friends at the moment and I didn’t think it was a good idea to bring her.

I picked up Debbie, and we drove to Frisch’s to meet Melanie and Pete. Pete and Debbie had met once, several years ago, at one of my parties. He didn’t remember her, but she remembered him. We had a good lunch and then headed to Melanie’s house. I said ‘Hi’ to her mom, and we headed upstairs. Melanie turned on the sauna and made sure there were enough towels for all of us. She grabbed four robes and brought them to her room, where we hung out in her room until the sauna warmed up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.