A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany
Chapter 36: Ice Dancing

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Ice Dancing - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Monday, at lunch, I called Doctor Mercer’s office and found that the Monday after school slot was still open. I scheduled appointments for the remainder of the year. I left school as soon as the bell rang and headed to see Doctor Mercer. I explained to her what Bethany had said and how she felt it was negatively affecting our relationship. Doctor Mercer asked a lot of questions as she tried to draw out my concerns and issues. I felt somewhat better when I left and was looking forward to working with Doctor Mercer.

On Thursday, I called Melanie and asked her and Pete to have lunch with me on Friday before I left for Indianapolis. We agreed to meet at Frisch’s at 11:00am on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

On Friday and Saturday, Debbie and I went to dinner and then made love. Of course, I maintained my usual Sunday routine. I also made sure I spoke with Bethany each day and kept her up to date on how things were going with Doctor Mercer.

On Thanksgiving, we had our usual family meal, which Dad and I prepared. When we finished eating, we cleaned up and then headed to my grandparents’ house for the family gathering. I hadn’t seen Vickie in a while, so Stephanie and I hung out with her for most of the evening. Vickie said that she was still seeing her next-door neighbor secretly and really having a lot of fun. She did flirt a bit, but it didn’t seem to me that she was doing anything other than just being flirty.

On Friday morning, after Stephanie and I swam and ate breakfast, I packed my overnight bag and double-checked the route in my atlas. I put everything in the car and then went to hang out with Stephanie. I let her know that I had asked Dad and that he had OK’d her coming up to Columbus at Christmas with Pete and Melanie. They would come up on Thursday morning and depending on timing, either Pete and Melanie would bring her home or she could come home with me. Stephanie was ecstatic, and that got me an enthusiastic hug from her. I shuddered a bit, feeling her body against mine, even if it was only a second or two!

At 10:45am I said goodbye to Dad, letting him know that I would be heading out directly from Frisch’s. I told him that I was going to ask Stephanie to join us and that Pete and Melanie would bring her home. He said that was OK. I told Stephanie, and we headed out to meet Pete and Melanie.

“Steve, you know I’ve never seen this apartment you go to,” Stephanie said in a sexy voice.

“Not a chance, Squirt! Do you know how dangerous that would be?” I chuckled.

“Yes!” she smirked.

Fortunately, we pulled into the parking lot and saw Pete and Melanie getting out of Pete’s car. Melanie gave me a super-sexy French kiss as she always did, and Pete and I shook hands. Stephanie hugged Melanie and then Pete and we went inside. We had a good time eating and catching up. We talked about the December ice dancing competition and made plans for Pete and Melanie to bring Stephanie with them.

When we finished, we said our goodbyes and agreed to see each other during Christmas break. Stephanie hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I brushed my hand through her hair and then let her go.

“See you Sunday night, Big Brother.”

November 1980, Indianapolis, Indiana

I got into my car and headed along Route 50 to I-275. I followed I-275 to I-74 and, just over two hours after I left Milford, I arrived in Indianapolis. I found the hotel, parked my car and walked into the lobby a little after 2:00pm. I went to the desk and asked for Håkan Sundström. After a bit of fiddling on the computer, they found him. It seemed that their reservation system didn’t handle the special characters! It dawned on me that I needed to look into that for any programs we wrote. The clerk called their room and, after a moment, told me that someone would be down to meet me.

I was sure who that someone would be. About two minutes later, I was almost knocked over by a blonde Swedish whirlwind that swept across the lobby from the elevator. Katt hugged me tight and kissed me so thoroughly I thought she was going to rip my clothes off right there in the middle of the lobby.

“«Hej Katt»,” I gasped when she finally released me. “«Saknade du mig?»” I chuckled. (“Did you miss me?”)

She had already grabbed my hand and had started pulling me with her towards the elevators when she huffed back at me, “«Kom up till mitt rum med mig och jag ska visa dig hur mycket jag har saknat dig!»” (“Come up to my room with me and I’ll show you how much I missed you!”)

We got into the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor, where she practically dragged me down the hall. She used a key to open a room, pulled me inside, and shut the door. I dropped my bag and her hands went to my waist and she roughly pulled my shirt over my head. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and yanked them down, along with my underwear. She pushed me onto the bed, pulled off my shoes and socks, and then removed my pants and underwear that had bunched at my ankles.

Katt had her clothes off seconds later and got into my lap, facing me. She wrapped her legs around me, raised herself up, positioned my dick against her sopping pussy with one hand, and, with a quick motion, fully impaled herself on me. She wrapped her arms around me and began bouncing up and down on my shaft, kissing me hard and deep.

I grabbed her butt, squeezing hard as she humped and ground against me. It only took a short time before my Swedish whirlwind began groaning loudly and arched her back hard, grinding into me as her pussy spasmed. When her orgasm had passed, she began rippling the muscles of her pussy while moving up and down on my shaft. I groaned and came hard a minute later, filling her pussy with my cum.

“«Hej Steve!»” Katt said, giggling.

I kept using Swedish with her, “That was quite the greeting, Katt!”

“I’ve been horny all day!” she said with a soft kiss, still breathing hard as we slowly came down from our orgasms. “It was tough to skate our Compulsory Dance this morning when I was thinking about doing this with you. But we did fine.”

“This morning? When did you arrive?”

“Late yesterday. Our Original Dance is tomorrow evening and then our Free Dance is on Sunday afternoon. Mikael and I will do a run through of our routines tomorrow afternoon and Sunday morning, but otherwise, I’m all yours!”

She lifted off me and took my hand.

“Let’s take a shower and go see my parents and then we’ll see Mikael.”

We went into the bathroom and got into the shower together, rubbing our bodies together under the spray. We dried off and dressed, then went next door to her parents’ room. I greeted Inger with a hug and Håkan with a handshake.

“«Hej Steve»! You’re still OK to speak Swedish?” Håkan asked.

“Of course!” I replied in Swedish. “How are you doing?”

“We’re good. I see Katt already greeted you!” he chuckled.

“Yes. Very enthusiastically,” I said with a smile.

“He still makes my toes curl, Dad!” Katt smirked.

“I told you back in Sweden there were some things a dad doesn’t need to know, Katt!” he said with a groaning laugh, covering his ears.

“Steve,” Inger said, “please join us for dinner tonight, otherwise, we’re sure Katt will keep you busy.”

“I’m sure of that, too, Inger. She’s going to try to make up for three months in less than three days!”

Both Inger and Håkan laughed and Katt beamed.

“Mom, Dad, we’re going to see Mikael now. We’ll see you for dinner at 6:00pm.”

“See you later, Steve,” Inger said, as Katt dragged me from the room.

We went down the hall and Katt knocked on the door of a room. Mikael opened the door and invited us in. He was sharing a room with his parents, unlike Katt, who had her own room. Of course, I suspected she would have shared with her parents if I wasn’t here.

“How’s Kayla, Mikael?”

“I broke up with her last month. I’m dating a girl named Amy now.”

“He got what he wanted from Kayla, so now he’s moved on to another innocent girl to corrupt,” Katt teased.

Mikael turned red, which made me think that Katt was close to the truth.

“Mikael, we’ll see you for breakfast in the morning,” Katt said, dragging me to the door.

“Sure!” Mikael said to our retreating backs as he closed the door behind us.

“I see you’re still just as demanding as ever, Katt!” I said as she pulled me down the hall and back into her room.

I expected her to lead me to the bed, but she led me to a large, comfortable chair instead. I sat down and she hopped into my lap and curled up against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

“You know what, Steve? I missed this more than anything. Just curled up in your lap and having you hold me.”

“More than sex?” I teased.

“Believe it or not, yes,” she said softly, resting her head against my shoulder. “There’s something special about being together like this. It makes me feel loved and wanted.”

“You are. If you lived closer...” I said, not completing the thought. I just tilted her head to me and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

Katt purred, “I wish.”

She moved a bit against me and asked, “Are you going to apply to college in Colorado?”

I hadn’t even looked at my options in Colorado. The question was, should I even bother to look there? I was going to get into IIT and so was Jennifer. I needed to tell Katt what was going on and then deal with any fallout.

“I’m probably going to Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. That’s really my first choice of schools and I’m sure to be accepted.”

“You won’t even try to come to Colorado?”

“If you’re going to compete and travel, and I’m going to be in school, how much will I really be able to see you?”

“I know,” she sighed. “I wish it was different, but you know my priorities. As much as I want to be with you, I have to do this,” she said with sadness. “But there is a competition in Chicago during the Summer. Maybe you could come to that one? It’s a national one, much bigger than this one.”

“I can try. Just tell me the dates and I’ll let you know. I’ll see you in Columbus after Christmas!”

“What about the Spring?”

“Well, given that I have college visits to make and lots going on after I register, it might be tough. You could always come visit me for a weekend if you can take a break from training.”

“That would be cool! I want to meet your family and friends. Let’s talk about it at Christmas.”

“You’ll meet Pete and Melanie in Columbus, and my sister will be there with them.”

“How cool!”

“So, what’s this surprise you promised me?”

“You’ll see after dinner. Just be patient!”

“I assume you need to get a good night’s sleep tonight and tomorrow?”

Katt sighed, “Yes. No all-night fucking for us, unfortunately, but we will still have fun! Breakfast is at 8:00am, so as long as we’re asleep by 11:00pm, I’ll be fine. I’ll sleep really well in your arms!”

“OK,” I answered. “But let’s not do anything that might mess up your skating.”

“No chance. I know better than that. But we can still have quite a bit of fun! Speaking of which, let’s cuddle for a little while, and then I want you to make love to me, your way.”

We stayed cuddled with Katt curled up in my lap for about a half hour, with few words between us, and a soft kiss every once in a while. Then we made love passionately and slowly, our mutual orgasms crashing hard over us after about twenty minutes.

“That’s what I remember. Wow!” she moaned.

“Yeah,” I agreed, “we are pretty good together.”

“Pretty good? If that’s ‘pretty good’, I don’t know that we’d survive ‘very good’!”

I pulled Katt to cuddle me and cupped her butt in my hand.

Katt giggled, “If you want that, you can have it later!”

“Yes, I’d like that!”

“Me too!” she said, clearly excited by the idea.

We lay in bed together until about 5:30pm when we got up to take another shower and dress for dinner. We went to meet Inger and Håkan in their room, and then we all took the elevator to the lobby and walked into the hotel restaurant. We had a nice meal together, and when we finished, Inger reminded Katt to get to bed at a reasonable time.

“Don’t worry, Mom, I’ll be in bed early!” Katt giggled.

“I meant to sleep, Katt!” her mom said with a smile.

“I’ll make sure she sleeps properly, Inger. Remember, I have HER wrapped around my little finger, not the other way around!”

Both Inger and Håkan laughed as Katt and I headed back upstairs. When we got back to the room, I sat down in the chair and Katt curled up in my lap again.

“So, what’s the surprise?”

“In a little bit. First, you promised me something!” she said, wiggling her butt.

She got off of my lap and went into the bathroom and came back with a jar of Vaseline. She set it on the night table next to the bed and quickly stripped off her clothes. She got into the bed on her stomach and shook her butt in the air.

“Well, what are you waiting for?!” she giggled.

I took off my clothes and opened the jar of Vaseline and slathered it over my dick. I spread a liberal amount between Katt’s butt cheeks, then put the jar down and climbed into the bed. I positioned my dick between her cheeks and against her hole. Katt pressed a finger into her pussy, then let out a long breath and visibly relaxed. I pushed hard against her and my glans popped into her butt.

“Ungh!” Katt grunted.

I waited a short time, then pushed steadily until I was fully embedded in her, my pubic hair touching her cheeks, causing her to groan into the pillows. I withdrew most of the way and pushed back in, eliciting another groan. I started a slow rhythm while she fingered herself.

“You can go a little faster,” she gasped.

I increased the speed of my thrusts and she began rippling her muscles.

“Oh God, Katt,” I gasped. “You’re going to make me cum!”

“I’m close! Harder!” she hissed.

I went as hard as I thought I safely could and after a dozen strokes slammed hard into her butt and came explosively as she squeezed my dick hard. Katt groaned into her pillow as her orgasm caused her entire body to shake. We lay there for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms before we got up and showered. We both put on robes and sat in the easy chair, cuddling. After about twenty minutes, there was a knock at the door.

Katt got up off my lap and went to open the door. I recognized her friend Laura, the figure skater, as she came into the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.