A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 32: Fallout, a Party, and a Dance, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: Fallout, a Party, and a Dance, Part II - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1980, Milford, Ohio

The week before the dance flew by. Tracey and I agreed on Monday that I’d come to dinner at her house and her mom would take pictures. We also confirmed for Saturday. Tracey was clearly excited as well as nervous. She let me know that she had found a perfect dress and hoped I would like it.

“Tracey, I’ll like your dress, I’m sure.” I said, then lowered my voice and added, “And I’ll really like you without it on, too!”

She beamed, her face glowing.

On Tuesday I received my SAT results. I had scored 1540, a result every bit as good as my ACT results. I knew for sure I’d be accepted to all the schools I had applied to. When I showed them to Dad, I also cleared changing my curfew to 1:30am because Tracey’s was 1:00am.

On Friday I showered, then dressed in black slacks and a black polo. This wasn’t a formal dance, so I didn’t wear a suit. I grabbed my Fedora and drove to Tracey’s house, which was just down the street from Melanie’s house. I pulled into the driveway and parked. I didn’t have a chance to ring the bell before Tracey opened the door. She was wearing a fantastic knee-length black and white dress. It had puffy shoulders and the cut and pattern accented her body. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful she looked.

“Wow, Tracey. You look amazing in that dress!”

“Thanks!” she gushed.

“What about your glasses?”

She usually wore thick-framed glasses at school.

“I don’t need them unless I’m driving, reading, or trying to read the blackboard. I can do without them in gym class or like tonight when I don’t need to read.”

“Driving?”

“I got my learner’s permit this week. I don’t turn sixteen until January. Anyway, it says I need to wear glasses when I drive.”

“A driving license is the key to freedom,” I said.

“Yes!” Tracey agreed happily.

She introduced me to her dad, mom, and little brother, Eugene. Before we sat down to dinner, Tracey’s mom took quite a few pictures of us. Her mom was clearly happy that Tracey had a date for the dance and her questions and comments made it clear she was hoping I would turn into a boyfriend. I hoped Tracey would be able to explain things to her mom later, given my dating relationship with Tracey, such as it was, was most likely ending after Saturday.

Dinner was a very nice roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. Mr. and Mrs. Jones asked quite a few questions about me and were impressed by my grades, my ACT and SAT scores, and my business. Mr. Jones made sure I knew that Tracey had a 1:00am curfew, and I let him know she’d be home before then.

“Mom, Dad, Steve’s going to take me to breakfast tomorrow and we’ll spend most of the day together. We might even go to dinner. It’s kind of an extended date from tonight,” Tracey said.

“OK, honey, as long as you get enough sleep,” Mrs. Jones said.

When we finished dinner, we headed over to the High School for the dance.

“Don’t worry about my parents,” she said. “They’re just so happy that I have a date.”

“I think you’ll have more dates in the future. A bit of self-confidence goes a long way.”

“I hope you’re right.”

We arrived at the school in less than five minutes, most of which was spent waiting to turn onto Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Road and then into the school parking lot. We walked into the gym to find it decorated with hay and pumpkins. I saw Bethany and Larry and we joined them in finding a table.

“Larry, thanks for taking care of Bethany.”

“If I didn’t bring your girlfriends, I’d miss most of the dances!”

We both laughed, and Bethany and Tracey smiled.

Mary and Ben arrived just after us, as did Kathy and Joe, Brent and Beth, and Debbie and her date, who she introduced as Phillip. I had let the girls know in advance that I was going to dance only with Tracey tonight and they all agreed that was a great idea. I didn’t want anything to distract from Tracey’s night.

The first song of the night was Ladies Night by Kool and the Gang, a perfect song with which to start a ‘turnabout’ dance. I took Tracey’s hand, and we danced to the moderately fast song. The second song was Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar, another lively song. The third song was Let Me Love You Tonight by Pure Prairie League.

I could tell Tracey was waiting for a slow song. The next song was Sexy Eyes by Dr. Hook, which still had enough of a beat that we danced at arm’s length. She got her slow song when the DJ played Stand By Me by Mickey Gilley. She melted into my arms and I felt her firm breasts pressing into my chest as we swayed to the music.

We took a break and had punch and some snacks, then went right back to the dance floor. For each slow song, we danced close enough for her breasts to touch me, but not the rest of her body. I could tell she was a bit nervous and might be waiting for me to pull her closer. I was waiting for the right song to do just that. When the DJ played Do That to Me One More Time by The Captain and Tennille, I pulled Tracey tight to me so that our bodies pressed tightly together. She sighed and laid her head on my chest.

“You feel really good, Tracey,” I whispered into her ear.

“You really mean that?” she asked, looking up.

I answered by kissing her softly on her lips. Just a brief kiss to let her know I meant it. She sighed deeply and squeezed her arms against me in response. We danced nearly every song, only taking brief breaks for refreshments and one trip each to the restroom. As 10:00pm approached, I could tell that Tracey was starting to get nervous. It reminded me somewhat of Becky. I’d need to be very careful to put Tracey at ease.

The second to last song was Don’t Fall In Love With a Dreamer by Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes. The final song didn’t surprise me at all. It was Every Woman in the World by Air Supply. I pulled Tracey into an extra tight hug, our bodies pressed together as we danced. When the song finished, we said goodbye to our friends and quickly headed for the car. I had made sure to park in a spot where I could quickly leave the parking lot and we were out by 10:10pm.

“Where are we going, Steve? Your car isn’t really good for making out, let alone anything else.”

“I have keys to an apartment that belongs to my boss. Nobody will be there today or tomorrow. We can be all alone and there’s a really nice bed.”

“Oh,” she said quietly.

It took less than ten minutes to get to the apartment and park. I got out and opened Tracey’s door for her and we walked inside, up the stairs and then into the apartment. I turned on the lights and I saw just a hint of fear in her eyes as she surveyed the room. We both took off our shoes, and I offered her something to drink. She asked for a Coke and I got one for each of us and sat down on the couch. She sat down next to me, but not too close.

“Tracey, are you OK?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m just nervous, that’s all.”

“It’s OK. Just relax, no pressure.”

“But what if I don’t do it right? What if you don’t like it? What if you think I’m ugly or fat?” she blurted out.

“Please trust me,” I said soothingly, and gently touched her shoulder. “I know what to do and I can show you. It’ll be fine. Have you done anything at all?”

“A few kisses playing ‘Spin the Bottle’, but that’s it. Well, I played doctor with my neighbor when we were in 2nd grade, but that’s the last time I saw a boy naked. Well, except for babies,” she said, speaking very fast.

“I’ll show you, so don’t worry.”

“Will it hurt?” she asked, biting her lower lip.

“Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. It really depends on the girl. But even if it does, the hurt goes away quickly. Most girls have told me it feels like a pinch or shot you get at the doctors. But after that, it feels really good.”

“What do we do?” Tracey asked, almost in a whisper.

I could see how tense and nervous she was, despite how enthusiastic she had been when we discussed this. The first thing I had to do was get her to relax.

“Something relaxing,” I said.

I got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, setting the water as hot as it would go and closing the door. I hoped a bit of steam would build up. A proper sauna would be perfect now, but I didn’t have access to one.

“A shower?”

“Yes, it’ll help you relax. Just trust me, please.”

I went back to the couch and took her hand and helped her to her feet. I put my hand under her chin and raised her face so we were looking directly into each other’s eyes. I kissed her softly, then gently turned her around and slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. I untied the thick black ribbon around her waist and then pushed the dress from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Tracey stepped out of it and I picked it up and laid it neatly across the back of the couch.

Tracey was wearing a black bra and panties, as well as white stockings. Staying behind her, I knelt down and rolled down each stocking in turn, then removed them, with Tracey using one hand on the arm of the couch for balance. I stood up and reached for the clasp of her bra, quickly unhooking it. She shrugged off the bra and tossed it onto the couch. She crossed her arms across her chest and shivered slightly.

I leaned forward and asked, “Are you OK?” in a gentle voice.

Tracey nodded, but said nothing. I put my index fingers inside her panties and slowly pushed them down so she could step out of them. I put them on the couch with the bra as Tracey moved one of her hands to cover her crotch. She was gently shaking and had goose bumps on her arms. I stepped around her to stand in front of her. Her head dropped, and she looked at the floor. I put my hand under her chin again, and looked deep into her eyes, seeing desire and fear.

“Tracey, let me look at you,” I said softly.

She slowly lowered the arm covering her breasts and moved the hand that had been covering her crotch to the side. I had been right about Tracey not being fat, though she was kind of chunky and she didn’t have much in the way of curves. She had moderately sized breasts topped by light pink nipples with smallish areolae. A small patch of light brown pubic hair covered her mons.

“Very nice,” I said softly, giving her another gentle kiss.

“You think so?” she asked shyly.

I was telling her the truth. When she found her boyfriend, he’d have nothing at all to complain about.

“Yes, I do.”

I unbuttoned my polo and laid it across the back of the couch. Keeping my eyes focused on hers, I removed my belt and slacks and put them on the couch with my shirt. I removed my socks next. I carefully watched Tracey’s face as I lowered my underwear and tossed them on the couch. Her mouth made a little ‘o’ and her eyes grew wide. I wasn’t fully erect, but my dick was stirring.

“That will fit in me?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, of course,” I said with a smile. “Babies come out where it goes, so I think it’ll fit just fine!”

She giggled, which I took as a good sign. I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. As I had hoped, some steam had built up, so I quickly shut the door behind us. I adjusted the water temperature so it wouldn’t scald us and helped Tracey into the shower and then stepped in after her. I picked up a bottle of herbal shampoo and put some on my hands.

“Tracey, get your hair wet, please.”

She put her head under the spray for a moment and, standing behind her, I began washing her hair. I created a nice lather, then massaged her scalp with my fingers. I spent a few minutes doing that, then had her rinse the shampoo from her hair. I picked up the bottle of floral body wash and once again poured some on my hands and began gently building a lather on Tracey’s shoulders. I carefully and gently washed her body, not lingering on her breasts or between her legs. She was much more relaxed, and I didn’t want to cause her to tense up. When I finished, I had her rinse the lather from her body.

“Are you feeling more relaxed now?” I asked.

“Yes. That was amazing. I’ve never had anyone do that to me.”

I shut off the water then dried her off and then used the towel on myself. I took her hand and led her out of the bathroom and to the side of the bed. I turned down the comforter and then took both of Tracey’s hands in mine and looked her in the eyes, asking a question without saying a word. I wanted to make sure, but I didn’t want to cause her any more anxiety than she clearly had. Tracey smiled and got into the bed. I followed, laying down next to her and pulling the comforter up over us. We still had more than an hour, so I wanted to go slow and take my time.

We both turned on our sides to face each other and kissed. Our lips parted and tongues touched, causing Tracey to shiver just a bit. I put my hand on her hip and gently rubbed as our tongues tangled with each other. I gently pushed Tracey to her back and slowly slid my hand towards her left breast. I cupped it, squeezing gently, and Tracey moaned softly into my mouth while we kissed. I ran my thumb across her nipple, then slowly moved my hand down across her stomach until my fingers touched her soft, silky pubic hair.

I twirled my fingers in her pubic hair for a bit, then pressed my middle finger between her thighs. Tracey moved her legs to allow me to gently stroke her labia from top to bottom. She moaned a bit louder, though it was muffled by our kiss. I broke the kiss and then moved so that I could kiss her neck, then her shoulders, and then down her breastbone. I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and that she had a contented smile. I lowered my mouth and ran my tongue across her nipple. Tracey gasped at the contact.

I opened my mouth and took in as much of her breast as I could, gently sucking and running my tongue around her areola. Tracey put her left hand on the back of my head and pulled my head tightly against her chest.

“Yes, yes,” she sighed. “That feels so good.”

I released her breast and raised my head a bit to move to the other side. Another gasp and she pulled my head even tighter to her chest as I licked and sucked on her breast, my tongue lashing her hard nipple. I released the nipple and pushed the comforter down and then began kissing down Tracey’s stomach until my lips came to her mons. I nuzzled in the soft hair, smelling her arousal. I planted several small kisses on her mons, then gently spread her legs and moved between them.

“What are you doing?” Tracey asked, propping herself on her elbows.

“This,” I said, licking her puffy labia from bottom to top.

“Ungh!” she groaned, and my tongue reached the top of her slit and put the slightest pressure on her clit.

“And this,” I said, pressing my tongue between her labia and licking again.

“Ungh!” she groaned again.

“And this,” I said, flicking her clit several times with my tongue.”

“Ungh! Ungh! Oh God, Steve!” she growled.

I wrapped my arms around her legs, pushing them up a bit, and put my lips on her pussy. I pressed my tongue between her labia and began licking and sucking gently. Tracey was moaning almost continuously as I pleasured her with my mouth. I probed deeper and found the membrane that guarded her tunnel. She flinched a bit when I pushed my tongue into it, but it felt like it would give way easily before my dick. I licked and sucked a bit longer, then moved my mouth to suck her clit, flicking it with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.