A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany
Chapter 28: Dona

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Dona - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

October, 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Sunday, I made my weekly call to Karin, and we had a good chat. No matter what my mood was, talking to Karin always improved it. I loved having a chance to speak Swedish on a regular basis and loved talking to Karin. When we hung up, I decided to make a couple of other calls.

My first call was to Sofia. Her mom answered and called her to the phone. She shrieked when I said ‘hello’ to her. We spoke for a few minutes, catching up on things since our last letters. She was seeing a different guy now, not the guy from the ice rink. She still hadn’t found anyone she wanted to make love with, but she was still searching for a nice guy. We expressed our love as friends, and she said she hoped to see me in the future.

My second call was to Pia. Lisbet answered and told me Pia was out with Johan, but she’d leave a message. She also told me in a husky, sexy voice that she hoped I’d visit again, and when I did, she was going to drag me to her room and screw me to death. We went back and forth, teasing each other until we just cracked up laughing. We finally said our goodbyes, and she promised to let Pia know I had called. I hung up laughing to myself, having enjoyed the silly moment.

I went to swim with Stephanie. She was still a bit down from the previous day, but I thought that was a good thing. I hoped that now she truly understood just how bad things might have been if I hadn’t been able to smooth things over with the girls. When we finished, I dressed and went to pick up Debbie V for our play date.

We had breakfast as usual and then went to the apartment. We opted for a slow, passionate screw, taking our time and simply enjoying each other’s bodies. Afterwards, we cuddled.

“How does your rule about being involved work?” Debbie asked.s

“If you’re dating someone exclusively, you know, going steady, I can’t see you anymore. I’m guessing your Homecoming date ended well?”

“Not THAT well! I won’t put out on the first date! And I wouldn’t do it without telling you first.”

“Are you telling me?”

“No, not yet. We made out a little bit — just kissing, nothing else.”

“You know you don’t need my permission!”

“I know, but I don’t want to stop being with you. I haven’t learned everything yet!” she giggled.

“You can always experiment with another guy. Discovery is fun.”

“Maybe,” she said, sounding unconvinced.

I decided to let that idea go.

“So, are you going out with that guy again?” I asked.

“Yeah, he asked me to go out on Friday. I told him ‘yes’.”

“I think that’s a good thing.”

“I’m not sure what will happen, but I’m not ready to stop doing this with you just yet. In fact, I’m not sure I’ll ever be ready to stop doing it with you!” she giggled. “But I know someday that will happen. Well, unless something really bizarre happens and we end up together, but I don’t think either of us sees that happening.”

“Probably not. But I have to say, I love having sex with you. We get along great, you’re a lot of fun, and you do have a smoking hot body!”

“I love having sex with you, too. You are really, really good. Not that I have anyone to compare you with. Not yet, anyway.”

“Don’t worry about it. If you want to screw that guy silly, go for it. Just remember the commitment rule.”

“Thanks. You’re a great friend and an awesome lover!”

We got out of bed, showered, dressed, and headed home.

Beth showed up at the usual time and we got right to work on entering the Milford dating forms. As it got closer to 4:00pm when I had to start getting ready, it was clear that we wouldn’t finish. I checked with Dad, then told Beth it was OK to stay until she was done and start up the program. She figured that she’d be done by 6:00pm and I told her to ask Stephanie if she needed anything.

I picked out my clothes and laid them on the bed, then thought better of it and took them to the bathroom.

“Darn!” Beth giggled. “I thought I could watch you dress!”

“No cheap thrills for you today!” I said with a smile, closing the bathroom door and locking it.

I showered, shaved, and dressed and went back out to my room. Beth whistled when she saw me.

“You should dress like that for school, Steve. Every girl in the place would be after you!”

“I don’t need that problem!” I chuckled as I grabbed my fedora and headed out.

I arrived at Dona’s about one minute before 5:00pm. Tom opened the door and invited me in. We sat in the small living room and chatted while Dona and Wilma worked on dinner. Dona did come out to greet me with a quick kiss, but then went right back into the kitchen.

It turned out that dinner was at 6:00pm and I was more than a little annoyed that she had insisted I be at her house at 5:00pm. I did enjoy talking with Tom, and I appreciated that he and his wife encouraged me to call them by their first names. I got along really well with Tom and he again encouraged me to come hunting or shooting with him.

Just before 6:00pm Dona called us to dinner. The food was flat-out amazing. They had made home-made fried chicken, corn fritters, and coleslaw. Tom offered me a beer, but I told him I’d prefer either ice water or a soft drink. Dona got up and got me a Coke. I ate several helpings until I was so stuffed I couldn’t possibly have eaten any more. When we finished, Tom got me another Coke, and we went out into the backyard to sit while Dona and her mom did the dishes.

I realized that in the nearly two hours I’d been at Dona’s house, I’d actually only said a few words to her. While I really valued good relationships with the parents of girls I was seeing, I was annoyed that Dona had insisted I change my usual Sunday plans for this. I didn’t let it show, though, because it wasn’t Tom’s fault.

When the dishes were finished, Dona called us back inside. Wilma had made coffee, and we sat at the kitchen table to drink it. Dona produced a Rook deck, and we ended up playing cards for about an hour and a half. During the game, I got to talk to Dona a bit more. When we finished, we went to sit on the couch in the living room and Tom and Wilma said goodnight, heading to bed early as they usually did.

Dona got up and turned on the TV and turned off most of the lights and sat next to me. It must have been obvious that I was annoyed, despite my best effort to not show it.

“What’s bothering you, Steve?”

“Well, I changed my plans so I could spend time with you, but in the four hours I’ve been here, I’ve barely had any time with you. I like your parents a lot, but we could have done this another night,” I said, keeping my voice as friendly and as calm as possible.

“I thought it would be good for you to get to know my parents. You said they needed to trust you.”

“I did say that, and I meant it. It’s just that if I drop everything for you, then I want to be with you, not your parents.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not mad; I was just expecting something different, that’s all.”

She quickly moved onto my lap and kissed me.

“You mean like this?” she smirked, taking my hand and putting it on her breast. “Or this?”

I kissed her and her lips parted, allowing our tongues to tangle with each other. I gently rubbed her breast through her blouse. Dona broke the kiss and got off my lap. She walked into her bedroom and returned with a quilt.

“Lie down on your side, Steve,” she whispered.

I did as she asked and she lay down next to me on the couch, her back to my chest. I breathed deeply and smelled roses, probably her body spray. She put the quilt over us and we snuggled close. I put my arm around Dona and caressed her breast through her blouse. I felt her hand next to mine, unbuttoning the buttons on the blouse. She took my hand and slid it inside her blouse. I pressed my fingers under her bra and over her nipple.

Dona moaned softly and ground into me and my erection grew as she did so, pressing into the cleft of her butt. She twisted a bit so we could kiss, our tongues swirling around each other. She broke the kiss.

“Touch me!” she whispered urgently.

I pulled my hand from inside her blouse and ran it down her stomach, slipping my fingers inside the waist of her slacks. When I encountered her cotton panties, I pushed my fingers underneath them and felt soft pubic hair. I pushed my hand further down until I reached her labia. Dona parted her legs slightly, and I ran my finger along her moist pussy. I slid my finger repeatedly along her slit, just grazing her clit on each stroke. A minute or so later, Dona’s breathing changed and her body stiffened and she moaned softly.

“That felt really good!” she whispered.

Dona tossed the quilt aside and got up from the couch. She took my hand and pulled me up.

“Dona?”

“Shh! Just come on,” she said, leading me to her room and quietly shutting the door.

“Dona, what about your parents?” I whispered.

“Shh!” she said again, slipping her blouse off and letting it fall behind her.

I stood there, frozen, as she took off her bra. I saw her beautiful breasts in the dim glow from the nightlight. Warning bells rang in my head, Stephanie’s warnings flashed, but I tossed them aside as Dona unbuttoned her slacks, pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. She didn’t stop there, slipping off her panties, then sliding under the covers. She reached into the drawer of the table near the bed and took out a condom and put it on the table, looking up at me expectantly.

A voice screamed in my head — ‘Her parents are right across the hall! Her dad has guns! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?’

The memory of that naked body was in my head, so I quickly stripped off my clothes and climbed into the bed with her, my hard dick pressing against her as our arms went around each other.

“Steve,” she whispered, “I’ve never done this before, but I want to do it with you! I’m not on the Pill, but I bought some condoms. Do you know how to use one?”

I stifled a laugh and said, “Yes, Dona, I know how they work.”

We kissed, our tongues battling each other, and Dona reached down and took hold of my dick and began stroking nervously. Her hand on my dick had it twitching and reluctantly, I broke the kiss and reached across to the table for the condom. I desperately ripped open the packet and rolled the condom onto my dick. I slid down and planted kisses on her firm breasts, quickly sucking on each engorged nipple, but Dona grabbed my arm and tugged, making it clear she wanted me on top of her already.

I moved between her spread legs and reached down, positioning my dick against her labia, and pressed forward gently. Dona pulled my head down to hers and we kissed hard. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and I pushed into her, my glans splitting her labia and contacting an intact hymen. Dona broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

“Just do it, Steve.”

She kissed me again, and I pushed hard and broke through her barrier.

“MMMMMMMMMMffffff!” she groaned into my mouth.

I continued the pressure until I was fully embedded in her tight tunnel.

“You OK?” I asked softly.

“Yes,” she whispered.

I began gentle thrusts and Dona wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. She moaned softly into my mouth as I moved in and out of her. Suddenly, she began thrusting her hips to meet me and I felt her pussy spasm and squeeze my dick hard. She groaned, but it was muffled by our kissing. When her orgasm passed, she relaxed, and I continued thrusting slowly in and out of her. A few minutes later, she started humping again, and I felt her pussy clutching me again. Once again, when her orgasm passed, she relaxed.

I increased the speed of my thrusts, and Dona started moving with me, moaning into my mouth. After a few hard thrusts, she groaned and the spasms of her pussy put me over the edge. I stifled a groan and blasted cum into the rubber. We lay for a few minutes before we came to our senses and got up. I wrapped the used condom in a tissue — I’d take it with me and toss it in a trashcan on the way home. We dressed quickly, and she opened the door, we couldn’t hear anything, so we went back to the living room. With a final kiss at the door, I left the house.

I was still on a high as I drove home, my heart still thumping. A little voice told me I might have screwed up, but a louder one told me that I was fine because she had led me the whole way.

At home, I took a quick shower and then I called Jennifer. I was unsure of the whole situation with Dona, so I didn’t say anything to her, just as I wasn’t going to say anything to Bethany quite yet. We caught up on the week, but she seemed a bit distant.

“Is something bothering you?” I asked.

“No,” Jennifer replied. “I’m just adjusting to being in Seattle and being away from all my friends. It’s hard.”

“It’s hard having you away from me, too.”

“What about Bethany and the rest of the girls?”

I sighed, hesitating for a moment, then said, “Everything is fine.”

“Steve? Is something bothering you?” she asked, using my own words back at me.

Dona, of course, but I wasn’t going to say that.

“Bethany and I had a long talk. She wants to go steady and you know how I feel about that.”

“I do. And it’s smart. But you know she loves you deeply.”

“I know. I’m being careful with her.”

As, I thought, I probably should have been with Dona. I decided to switch topics.

“I’ve filled out my application for IIT, which is my primary,” I said.

“I already sent in my IIT application,” Jennifer replied.

“Great! I’m doing University of Illinois and Ohio State, as we discussed as well.”

“OK. I’ve actually sent all my applications, now I just have to wait. They all already have my SAT and ACT scores because I took those tests at the end of Junior year. Do you have to wait to send in your applications?”

“No, I’m mailing them tomorrow, and they’ll hold them until they get the test results.”

“Let me know when you find out.”

“Of course! And you do the same.”

We spoke for a few more minutes, then said we loved each other and hung up. I got right into bed and fell asleep.

On Monday morning, I saw Dona waiting for me by the door of the school. Stephanie saw her and gave me a hard look, but didn’t say anything. She walked towards the Junior High while Debbie and Mary walked past Dona into the building.

“Hi, Steve!” Dona said, gleefully, giving me a quick kiss.

“Hi, Dona! How are you this morning?”

“Perfect! Can I see you after school today?”

“I see my counselor on Mondays, and then I have dinner plans with a friend.”

“Counselor? Like guidance counselor?”

“No. A therapist. A psychologist. She’s helped me work through a lot of challenges over the past couple of years.”

“Oh,” she said, sounding a bit concerned. “Well, can you change your dinner plans?”

“No, because I can’t get hold of Elyse now.”

“Elyse? A girl?”

“A friend, Dona. Remember, I have lots of female friends.”

“And they are more important than me? After last night?”

Well, I thought, suppressing a sigh, that didn’t take long. I saw a brief flashback of Becky in my mind and her reaction to me having other girls. It might actually be worse because Dona didn’t know I was sleeping with other girls. Maybe that little voice had been right.

“I told you that I have lots of female friends. Let’s go out after school tomorrow, OK? I have to work in the computer lab until 5:00pm, so I can pick you up at 5:15pm. We’ll go someplace and talk.”

“OK, I guess,” she said, sounding very much unconvinced.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we headed to our homerooms. The rest of the day progressed like normal — Michelle flirting with me, me flirting carefully with Kara, and working in the computer lab. I didn’t say anything to Bethany about Dona and because Dona was on a different lunch, I didn’t see her either.

When school was out, I headed to see Doctor Mercer. She felt I was making good progress so far. We talked about my relationship with Bethany, and, of course, Doctor Mercer pointed out that she had warned me to be careful with her. I said that I felt that we had things more or less on track and Doctor Mercer was quite happy with how we were communicating. We talked about my mom and my intent was to move out as soon as possible. Doctor Mercer felt that would be for the best.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.