A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany
Chapter 13: Saying Goodbye

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Saying Goodbye - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Thursday, Jennifer’s second to last day in Milford, we got together with Pete and Melanie for lunch at Melanie’s house. Melanie and her mom made homemade pepperoni pizza, and the four of us devoured two whole pies. When we finished, we stayed at the table drinking Cokes.

“It’s going to be really different without the three of you around all the time,” I said.

“We’re not that far away,” Melanie said. “Remember what you told me when Pete went away — it’s a quick trip that you could make any time. You’ll get your license in less than a month and you can come visit us anytime you want to.”

“I know, but that doesn’t mean things won’t be different.”

“You’ll be fine,” Melanie said. “You did just fine in Sweden. In fact, you did great in Sweden. Jennifer told me you’re developing a new support group the same as you did there. Your sister is still here and you can talk to Jennifer. It’s only a year. How fast did your year in Sweden pass?”

“It flew by. When I first got there, it seemed like a long time, but once I got into a routine, time just disappeared,” I said.

“It’ll happen this year, too,” Melanie said, clearly trying to reassure me.

“You’ll be really busy, from what I hear,” Pete said. “That will help.”

Pete was right. Between school, programming, the chess team, and friends, I would be busy. That didn’t take into account any work I’d be doing for Andreas, nor my trips to see Katt.

“I know, guys. That doesn’t make it easier,” I sighed.

“How about a sauna?” Melanie said with a smile.

I gave her a hard look and said, “As long as you behave, Melanie Spencer!”

Melanie stuck her tongue out at me, causing Jennifer and Pete to laugh. I wasn’t going to take the bait, though. I just smiled at Melanie.

“No fair! You always say not to do that unless I plan to use it!”

“You’re right, I do. But in this case, you can only use it on Pete, so it’s up to him to decide.”

“Well, there might be one other guy I could use it on,” she smirked.

“It’s not happening, Melanie. You know Pete won’t approve.”

“Are you sure about that? I can be pretty convincing.”

I looked at Jennifer, who gave a small shrug.

“Well, Pete? I guess it’s up to you to decide if we give Melanie what she wants. Say the word and we can go upstairs right now!” I said with confidence.

Pete just shook his head, “I know what she wants; you’re right, my answer is ‘no’.”

Melanie pouted, but I was pretty sure that she’d known the answer before Pete spoke.

“We can go up to the sauna if you want, Mel. I’m comfortable with that.”

“Let’s go,” Melanie said, but without any enthusiasm in her voice.

Melanie and Pete headed upstairs, but Jennifer grabbed my arm.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Sure, I’ve been in the sauna with them before, back when I was seeing Michelle during Spring break years ago.”

“I haven’t, though. Well, of course I’ve been in there with Melanie and Sarah and Mary, but not Pete.”

“I didn’t even think about that, Jen. I’m sorry. We can tell them that we decided to head back to your house.”

She considered for a moment and said, “No, let’s go. If another guy is going to see me naked, I guess Pete is fine.”

“If you’re sure.”

“Yes, let’s go!” she said. “I’ll be interested to see how you and Pete measure up!” she teased.

“Don’t even go there!” I replied. “Melanie used to give me grief about that.”

“You’re perfect, OK? I was just teasing!”

We walked upstairs and stripped off our clothes, and went into the sauna to join Pete and Melanie.

Jennifer and I sat close together, and I put my arm around her. Pete was already sitting that way with Melanie.

“Everything OK?” Melanie asked.

“Just fine!” Jennifer replied with a smile.

“Still looking as hot as ever, Melanie!” I teased.

“Steve, be careful, that’s my fiancée you’re talking about!” Pete said with a grin.

“I’m looking, not touching, Pete. Besides, you see who I have my arm around!”

“And she is smoking hot!” Pete laughed.

Jennifer blushed deep red at Pete’s comment, smiled nervously, but said nothing.

“Smoking hot, Petey? And what am I?”

“Mine!” he chuckled.

“Yes, I am,” she said softly.

We sat in the sauna for about twenty minutes and then quickly rinsed off the sweat, dried ourselves, and dressed. Jennifer and I said we were going to head out, and I shook Pete’s hand and gave Melanie a hug. That wasn’t good enough for Melanie, who gave me a searing French kiss. I looked at Pete and he just rolled his eyes. He was smiling, though, so I guess the kiss was permitted. Melanie and Jennifer hugged tightly and kissed each other on the cheek.

We headed out and drove back to Jennifer’s house.

“Jennifer, you blushed when Pete said you were ‘smoking hot’!”

“He is the only guy other than you to see me naked. I wasn’t expecting that. It’s your fault,” she giggled, “because you had to flirt with Melanie! And what was with that kiss?”

“Given I’m still alive and in one piece, I’m guessing Pete is OK with that. He rolled his eyes when I looked at him. Maybe that’s his way of letting Melanie blow off some steam by being just a tiny bit naughty.”

“Maybe, but be careful there.”

“I will. You think I flirt with Melanie?”

“Yes, you two flirt shamelessly. I’m surprised that Pete puts up with it, though after that kiss, I guess flirting is tame. But that whole thing about the threesome was you and Melanie telling Pete you wanted to fuck each other silly!”

I thought about it for a minute and realized that she was right.

“I guess that’s true, but it’s never going to happen. We may flirt and tease, but that’s it.”

“And kiss.”

“Is that a problem for you? I didn’t initiate it, but I can easily put a stop to it.”

“No, it’s OK. You two have a history. But I’m worried about Pete.”

“I’ll make sure he’s OK with it, Jennifer,” I replied, the asked with a smirk, “So, how do we measure up?”

“It’s difficult to tell in that state!” she giggled.

“Are you saying you want to find out?” I teased again.

“No, not at all! I told you I have no interest in other guys. But,” she giggled, “you were right, Melanie was as hot as ever!”

“And compared to Stephanie?” I asked, “Of course, I can’t say personally, given I’VE never seen her naked!”

“Just wait,” she grinned, “be prepared to be blown away. That’s all I am going to say.”

“I get a good idea of that from when she wears her bathing suit, and when she walks around in her t-shirt and shorts,” I said.

“You’ll like it!” Jennifer replied.

I sighed as I faced what was coming up. “We’re down to less than 48 hours. What do you want to do? The only thing that’s set in stone is the party tomorrow.”

“There is one thing I really, really want to do. Something we’ve never done, believe it or not.”

“What’s that?”

“Make love in your bed! We did it in your parents’ bed, but never yours. Do you think we could?”

“Tonight is my parents’ date night, but Jeff will be home, so I’m not sure we can manage. There really isn’t a way to get to my room without walking past the living room, and that’s where he usually hangs out. Mom will never stand for you being there when they leave, either.”

“Maybe I can sneak in late. Your curfew isn’t until 1:00am. Think we could get away with that?”

“We can try, but if we get caught, my dad won’t be able to prevent mom from punishing me! Is it really worth the risk?”

“I guess not. You’re still planning to spend the night tomorrow after the party, right?”

“Of course! The only way I won’t be there is if I’m dead!”

“You might be by morning!” she giggled.

“Sounds like just making love isn’t on the agenda.”

“No, that’s all we’re going to do; we’re just going to do it all night!”

I chuckled, “So, besides sex, what do you want to do before you leave?”

“We have to go to Graeter’s for ice cream tonight and we should eat lunch at the deli tomorrow. Otherwise, we’ll just hang out. Let’s go upstairs.”

We went up to her room, and she shut the door and took off her clothes and got into bed.

“Come cuddle me until dinner. We have a few hours to just hold each other.”

I got into bed with her and pulled her into a cuddle. She put an arm and a leg across me and I felt her breasts pushing into me. She sighed and rested her head on my chest. We lay like that for the next few hours, not talking or moving very much, just holding each other. I thought about Jennifer’s impending departure and just how much I was going to miss her.

We lay there until Jennifer’s mom knocked on the door and told us that dinner was in fifteen minutes. We kissed a few times, then got up and dressed. We went downstairs to dinner. Mrs. Block had gone all out with homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a salad. I ate heartily and thanked her for a fantastic meal. When we finished eating, Jennifer and I excused ourselves to go to Graeter’s for one last time.

At Graeter’s, Jennifer and I both ordered sundaes.

“Want my cherry, Steve?” Jennifer smirked.

“I already got all of them!” I chuckled. “And I enjoyed every one!”

“Me too! I’m going to miss making love with you, Steve. I’m going to miss everything,” she said with a hitch in her voice as tears ran down her cheeks.

“I love you, Jennifer,” I said softly.

“I love you too, Steve.” she replied, sniffling.

We finished our sundaes and walked hand-in-hand down the street towards the river, and then walked along it until we came to a bench and sat down. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her tightly against me. We sat quietly for about a half hour, just savoring her presence. I’d kiss the top of her head, taking in the sweet aroma of her hair. She’d smile sadly, and our lips would touch, just gentle reminders of all we’d shared over the past years, as if that would slow down time.

Finally, with a heavy sigh, I said that we should be going back. She nodded, answering with her own sigh as we got up from the bench and walked back to Jennifer’s car. We drove to Jennifer’s house, and I called home to talk to Stephanie.

“Is Jeff planted in the living room, Squirt?”

“Yeah, of course. I’m in my room avoiding him like I always do. Why?”

“Jennifer wanted to make love in my bed tonight, but there’s no way to get to my room without Jeff seeing us.”

“What about climbing in my window? I’ve done that before.”

“Something you need to tell me, Stephanie?” I chuckled.

“Ask me later!”

“The problem with that is he can see down the hallway to your door from where he sits.”

“True. It’s too risky. If he told Mom about it, Dad wouldn’t be able to save you.”

“I know. OK, Squirt. I had to ask.”

I hung up and told Jennifer exactly what had been said. She was disappointed but took me by the hand and led me to her room, where we made love. When we finished, we dressed, and she took me home. I saw Jeff sitting in the living room through the window so I couldn’t even invite Jennifer in. We kissed goodnight, and I went inside and went to my room.

Stephanie came to my room and sat down on one of my beanbag chairs.

“What’s up, Squirt?”

“I’m going to miss her,” she sighed.

“Me too, but you and I are together.”

“Hug me, Big Brother?”

She stood up, and I pulled her into an embrace, though not too tight. I let her go fairly quickly, and we sat down again.

“I meant to tell you, Vickie told me to say ‘hello’.”

“How’s she doing?”

“Good. She’s seeing that college guy off and on. They aren’t dating, but they appear to be fucking as often as they can. I guess Aunt Sylvia won’t let her date.”

“That’s pretty funny. That sounds like Erin’s situation — she and I have had sex quite a bit, but we wouldn’t be allowed to date yet. I guess her mom will let her date High School guys when school starts.”

“Vickie is probably going to spend the night here at some point. She’s going to let me know when.”

“Don’t promise her anything. You know the rules.”

“I know. She actually didn’t say anything about it other than to tell you ‘hello’.”

We talked for another twenty minutes or so, then she went back to her room. I wrote in my journal about how I was feeling about Jennifer leaving. I checked the clock and realized it was early enough in Colorado to call Katt. She said everything was going OK, and that she was excited to hear from me and told me she was really looking forward to my visit in a little over a week. When I hung up, I went to bed.

August 8th, 1980, Milford, Ohio

It was Jennifer’s last day in Milford. Stephanie and I swam, then dressed. Jennifer arrived at 7:00am to have breakfast with us. I cooked bacon and eggs and Stephanie made waffles. Stephanie asked if it was OK to join us for lunch today, and Jennifer quickly agreed. I knew Mom would hate it, but at this point, I simply didn’t care. I fully expected Mom to gloat about the fact that my ‘slutty girlfriend’ was gone. Of course, she’d call any girl I hung out with a slut, so I knew I wouldn’t get a reprieve. We finished breakfast and then went to hang out in my room.

“Jennifer, don’t you have to pack?” Stephanie asked.

“Just what I need on the trip and for a few days afterwards,” she answered. “The moving company is packing everything for us today. Steve didn’t stay over last night because I needed to pack when I arrived home. If he was there, I wouldn’t have wanted to pack!”

“That’s how I feel every day, Jennifer. I have to live with him and I don’t want to do anything except,” her voice dropped to a whisper, “rip his clothes off and attack him!”

“Soon enough, Squirt!” I whispered back.

Once everyone was up, we went to play pool for a bit, and then Jennifer and I played chess. She won all three games quite easily, just as Erin and Larry had, and we headed back to my room.

“Wow, Steve, you really are out of practice. You could never make the team playing that badly.”

“I know,” I said. “I told you I didn’t play all year!”

“You’re going to see Becky at the Indian Hill chess meet, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. It’ll be fine. I’d prefer not to see her, but there really is nothing between us at this point.”

“Be careful, Big Brother. You were always a moth to her flame,” Stephanie warned.

“I hear you Stephanie. It’ll be fine. I’m more concerned about the Turpin meet, actually.”

“Oh, that’s right! You’ll see Anna. That should be interesting,” Jennifer said.

“I’m going to wear a cup. She’s likely to try to rip my balls off if the way that conversation ended is any indication.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.