A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 7: Confrontations

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Confrontations - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

“Melanie called,” Stephanie said frostily. “You need to call her right now!”

“Don’t give me orders!” I growled. “I don’t need to do anything! I’ll call her when I’m good and ready to call her. And that might be never!”

I turned and walked down the hall to my room. I felt sure Melanie would try to intercede for Jennifer and I really didn’t want to deal with that. I shut my door and sat down with my journal. I just stared at the blank page, not knowing what to write. Joyce’s words kept turning over in my head. What I really needed was Pia or Sofia at this point, but I didn’t have them.

I was still upset with how things had turned out and that every good relationship I had eventually fell apart because of some event I couldn’t control. Birgit, Karin, Jennifer, Sofia and Pia were all taken from me in one way or the other. I wouldn’t be able to see any of them anytime soon, and with Birgit, I’d never see her again. Even Katt could be a help, but she wasn’t here, either.

I thought back to my relationship with Katt. Even though I was in second place to her skating, it had actually been fun and I enjoyed being with her. In Sweden, she’d always been there for me because she wasn’t competing. Here she’d be competing, which meant traveling and training even more. I needed to finish High School and then would go to college, which meant there was no way I could travel with her.

All that just convinced me that my approach was correct. Getting involved with anyone like Joyce or Elyse would just lead to the same outcome. Joyce was going to the University of Cincinnati and Elyse was a Senior. They’d be around for a year. After that, I’d be going to college, which meant most likely they’d be away from me as well.

The more I thought about this, the more upset I became with Jennifer. If she were staying here for this year and if we kept our agreement to go to college in the same city, none of this would have happened!

My train of thought was interrupted by the telephone. I didn’t answer, but someone did. A moment later, Dad knocked on the door and told me the phone was for me.

I sighed, “OK,” and picked up the receiver on my desk and said hello.

“What the hell is going on with you and Jennifer?” Melanie demanded.

“Well, hello to you too!” I said.

“Cut the bullshit! I asked you a question.”

“And I don’t care to answer,” I said with a snarky tone.

“Come on! I told you to cut out the bullshit and answer me.”

“There’s nothing going on. We’re done. It’s over. Fuck it!”

“Are you kidding me? You and Jennifer can’t simply be ‘done’ like that. You need to talk to her. You can’t just walk out and never speak to her again.”

“Sure I can. I did. I just don’t care anymore!”

“What is wrong with you? You really can’t see her side of this?”

“What side? That she deceived me for months? That she didn’t tell me something this important? She should have told me!”

“Fine. She should have told you. Get over it! Get over yourself! This isn’t the Steve, I know.”

“Maybe I’ve changed. In fact, you know I have.”

“Not for the better!”

“You didn’t think that the other day when you found out about my rule, change. In fact, I’m at a point right now where I just don’t fucking care about stuff like that anymore. If you want me to fuck you silly, come get me and I’ll fuck you every which way until you can’t take it anymore!”

“Steve! What about Pete?” she said with alarm.

“I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! The offer stands. Come pick me up and you can have what you want. The best fucking of your life. No holds barred.”

“There is something seriously wrong with you! I can’t imagine what caused this break. It can’t just be Jennifer.”

“Forget it. I am what I am. Now, do you want to fuck or not?”

“No, not when you’re like this. What the hell happened? Did you have a fight with Stephanie?”

“I did. And I told her I was never going to fuck her. I gave her one chance, she didn’t take it. Now she can forget it.”

“Oh my God! No wonder you’re acting that way! And that explains why Stephanie is so upset. I’m telling you, if you don’t fix your relationship with your sister, something very, very bad is going to happen and we’ll all regret it.”

“I said forget it! There are two girls in the world that I won’t fuck — Jennifer and Stephanie. Anyone and everyone else? If they’re close to my age and willing, I’ll fuck them silly. The offer for you stands. You know you want it.”

“No, I don’t. Not like this. You’ve been out of control this past week!”

“Out of control? I had a lot of sex, but I’m totally in control. And denying your own desires isn’t you, Melanie Spencer.”

“You need help. And you need Stephanie. Fix that, please, I’m begging you now!”

“For the last time, forget it! The only begging I want from you is for me to stop because you can’t take it anymore. Now, if you aren’t going to come over and get me so I can fuck you silly, then just LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!”

I slammed the handset on the phone, cutting her off. If she didn’t want to screw, then fuck her!

I was seething and got up and put on my swim suit. I needed to work off the anger and frustration, and that was the best way to do it. I swam until I was so exhausted I could barely climb out of the pool. I took a long warm shower, but what I really needed was to sit in a sauna, but I didn’t have one available.

I dried off, dressed, and went to sit at my desk. Dad came to the door and told me there was someone at the door to see me. I chuckled and got up. I knew Melanie would cave, and I was going to enjoy it! I walked out into the living room with a smirk on my face that quickly turned into surprise when I saw who it was.

Pete Carston grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house to the driveway. He held onto my arm with a firm grip.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” he said in his best ‘law enforcement’ voice.

“They teach you that in suspect intimidation 101 at OSU, Pete?”

“God damn it! Did you really offer to have sex with Melanie? Did you really tell her you didn’t give a damn about me?”

“I most certainly did. What of it? I just don’t give a fuck.”

The next thing I knew, I had bounced off his car and landed on the ground. I got up and stared him in the eyes.

“Moving up to police brutality now, Carston? What ARE they teaching you in those classes up there at OSU?”

“Whatever is wrong with you, you need to fix it. Until you do, you stay away from Melanie, Jennifer, and me. Do you hear me, Steve Adams?”

“Fuck you, Pete.”

He pushed me out of the way, then got in his car and drove away. I walked back into the house.

“I hope he knocked some sense into you, you fucking idiot!” Stephanie growled with venom in her voice.

“Just shut the fuck up! I told you to leave me alone and stay out of this. Got it?”

I stormed down the hall to my room and slammed the door. I had no outlet for my anger and frustration now. I couldn’t swim a lap if my life depended on it. I sat down at my desk and put my head down. I realized that I’d just put myself in the same situation I had two years ago — all of my close friends and confidantes were now gone. I needed an outlet for all my negative energy, but I was so exhausted I couldn’t do anything that required physical exertion.

I sat there in silence, my head on my desk, just breathing deeply and trying to calm down. I wondered if maybe I should see Doctor Mercer, because she had helped me the last time. The more I thought about it, the more that made sense. I pulled out my address book and called her office. I let the receptionist know that it was basically an emergency, and I wanted to see Doctor Mercer as soon as possible. She put me on hold and Doctor Mercer came on the line.

“Steve, are you OK?”

“No, I don’t think so, actually.”

“Are you thinking of hurting yourself or someone else?”

“No, Doctor Mercer. I think we established that last time.”

“You’re sure of that?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow at 7:00am, if that time works for you.”

“I’ll be there, Doctor Mercer. Do I need a permission slip from my dad?”

“No, the one we have on file is fine. Listen to me carefully now. If you have any thoughts of hurting yourself or someone, call this number immediately. Do you hear me, Steve?”

She gave me a number.

“Yes, Doctor Mercer. Thanks. See you at 7:00am.”

I hung up the phone and decided to take a walk. I walked slowly because I was now mentally exhausted as well as physically. I turned right out of the driveway and walked down towards the end of Overlook. I saw Donna sitting outside on her porch.

“Hey, Steve! Come sit with me!” she waved happily.

“Hi, Donna. I’m not sure I’ll be the best company at the moment,” I answered as I walked up to her.

“Even more reason for you to sit with me, then. I can listen to whatever your problems are.”

“Let’s take a walk instead. I’d rather not sit at the moment. I might not talk much, but I’ll hold your hand while we walk if you like.”

She practically leapt out of her chair and grabbed my hand. Even in my current mental state, I realized that she was probably very lonely. She wasn’t interested in Jimmie Henderson and I suspected that most parents didn’t want her around their kids for fear that somehow pregnancy was contagious. I’d seen it before with a girl who had been pregnant when I was a Sophomore. We walked up Overlook hand-in-hand.

“What’s wrong, Steve?”

“It’s the whole thing with Jennifer leaving. She and I broke up. Now Stephanie and my best friends are freaking out about it. They can’t seem to accept it as I have. I’m moving on, but they aren’t.”

“Moving on, how?”

“By forgetting about Jennifer and reconnecting with the girls I knew before I went to Sweden.”

She giggled, “Your way of reconnecting or the normal way?”

I chuckled, “What do you think? My way, of course.”

“It figures. Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Would you reconnect with me, please, just once.” she said softly.

“I’m concerned about you because you have a crush on me. I don’t want to mislead you in any way.”

“I know what it would mean. Don’t worry about me. You look like you need some comforting. Let me comfort you.”

“I’m so physically exhausted, I don’t know if I could do it.”

“Sure you could. I’d need to be on top, obviously. And I doubt the part of your body I would use is too tired to perform!”

“Where would we go?”

“My room. Mom and Dad are at work. Leah is out with her boyfriend.”

“OK,” I said, surrendering to her.

We turned and walked back towards her house and she led me to her room.

“Just take off your clothes and lie down on the bed, on your back. Let me do this, OK?”

“Are you sure? Really sure?”

“You need this, I can tell. I’ll enjoy it, for sure, but you really need someone to love you.”

She was right, of course. I removed my clothes and got into her bed. She took her clothes off as well and stood so I could look at her.

“My boobs are bigger and even more sensitive!” she giggled.

I smiled as she came over to the bed and kissed me gently. She started by kissing my face and neck, rubbing her hand on my chest. Donna kissed my chest, carefully avoiding my nipples. After a score of kisses, she touched my nipple with the tip of her tongue, causing it to immediately harden. She did the same for the other one. Then she slowly sucked on my nipples, teasing them with her tongue, first one side, then the other, causing me to groan. She was gentle and soft with every move.

Donna kissed down my breastbone to my stomach, planting small, light kisses. She continued downwards to my groin, not touching my dick. She gave my balls a quick kiss and then kissed her way up the shaft to the top. A quick swirl of her tongue sucked another groan from me. She took me in her hand and gently, ever so gently, lowered her mouth on me. She moved in slow motion, taking me fully into her mouth as she had the first time, my glans passing the constriction at the back of her mouth. She slowly lifted up, then repeated what she had done, each time gently sliding her tongue side to side along my shaft.

I lay there, my orgasm building as she made love to me with her mouth. I was amazed at how easily she took me all the way in, as well as the intense feeling when I was embedded in her. She continued moving up and down, her tongue bathing me and gently sucking. She moved a hand to cup my balls and slightly increased her speed and brought me right to the edge. I tensed, and she knew what was going to happen.

She quickly engulfed me again and moved up and down, up and down. A gentle squeeze on my balls caused me to groan loudly and cum forcefully into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, not losing a drop, nor missing a beat. She slowed down again after I came, continuing to pleasure me. Eventually, she let me go and moved up beside me. She put her face over mine and I pulled her into a French kiss, gentle and soft, with our tongues dancing around each other. She broke the kiss.

“Damn! That was fantastic,” I said.

“Just wait!”

We cuddled for a few minutes and then she started kissing me and stroking my dick, her swollen breasts pressing into me. She got me hard, then threw one leg over me, grasped my dick, adjusted her position slightly and slowly, inch by inch, sank down on me. When I was all the way in, she leaned down to kiss me and began undulating her hips.

“Ahhh, that feels so good,” Donna sighed. “Just relax and let me do this.”

I complied. She leaned down and gently kissed my lips and slowly ground her clit into me. She did this for several minutes, enjoying the contact, occasionally leaning down to French kiss me. I moved my hands to her full breasts and gently cupped them. I touched my finger to her nipple, and she recoiled like she’d been hit with an electric shock.

“Ugnh! They’re so sensitive now! Be very careful, please!”

“If I lick them, I bet you’ll cum right away!”

“I think so,” she giggled. “When you start cumming, I’ll lean down, but be gentle!”

She began to slowly move up and down. I could feel my orgasm building. I groaned softly, and she began to move faster. I was very close and a few more movements did the trick. When I groaned loudly and fired my first jet into her, she bent down offering me her breast. I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue across it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.