A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 5: Reconnecting, Part IV

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Reconnecting, Part IV - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Saturday morning, I swam alone again and ate breakfast alone as well. I passed Stephanie in the hallway heading back to my room, but she averted her eyes and said nothing.

I messed around on the computers and continued working my way through my years’ worth of Strategy & Tactics magazines. Just before 11:30am the doorbell rang, and I got up to go answer it. It was Anna, as I’d expected. We hugged, and I saw Stephanie, who was sitting in the living room, roll her eyes. I walked out the door with Anna and we got into her car.

“So, where to?” she asked.

“Let’s head to Frisch’s for lunch. We can get ice cream for dessert if you want. I don’t have any specific time I need to be home.”

“Neither do I. I’m glad you called me!”

She put the car in gear and we made the short drive into Milford. We took a booth at Frisch’s and ordered our food.

“So, is this just friends, or did you and Jennifer break up because you were away for so long?”

“I’ll answer the second question first. No, Jennifer and I didn’t break up because I was away, but she’s moving to Seattle in a few weeks. I’m not sure what that means for us in the long run, but it sure doesn’t look good right now. As for why I called you, well, do you want the truth?”

“Of course. Always.”

“I was hoping you’d want to fool around.”

“So, do you want to start seeing me again, or did you call me in the hopes that I’d want to casually screw?”

“Honestly, I’m kind of frustrated with the situation with Jennifer because she kept it from me for almost five months. When I did find out, it was because her mom said something that gave me a hint that Jennifer wasn’t telling me something. I confronted Jennifer, and it didn’t go well.

“Before I went to Sweden, I had a whole host of reasons to break it off with you. There were Jennifer and Joyce, but with Jennifer leaving and now that Joyce is serious with someone, those reasons don’t matter. Then there was the distance, but you just got your license and I’ll be getting mine in about six weeks, so the distance won’t be a problem, either.”

“So what does that mean, then? Do you want to start dating?”

“Right now, I’m taking things one day at a time. I’ve been burned too many times planning for the future. It really depends on what you mean by dating.”

“The usual stuff. Getting together and doing things. Basically, what we were doing before.”

“Everything we were doing before?” I asked with a smirk.

“We’ll see. It really depends on you. If you just want to screw me today and not see me again, I’m really not interested. If you want to take me on dates like before, then, yes, I’d like you to take me to that apartment you have access to and screw me silly!”

“I can’t promise you anything, Anna. One day at a time. Call it an exploration, I guess, to see if we really click with each other. But it’ll be a step-by-step thing.”

“That’s OK. We took it pretty slow before, remember?”

“Yes, that’s very true. That was a pretty good approach to a relationship. It just wasn’t the right time for us, I guess.”

“Are you still playing chess?”

“No, but I’m the designated official for our team. I don’t play much chess at this point.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t play at all in Sweden and I’m really rusty. I have plenty of other things I’d rather do, mostly with computers.”

“So no strip chess in Sweden?” she giggled.

“Nope. And if I recall correctly, we didn’t play strip chess, either.”

“True, but we sure did other stuff!”

“We did. And it was fun! Are you seeing anyone?”

“No. I’ve dated, but nobody serious. You know how long it took before we had sex, we’ll I haven’t dated anyone long enough that I was ready to do it. I am on the Pill now, though.”

“Oh? I thought you didn’t have periods.”

“Actually, the Pill was prescribed to see if it could cause me to have my menarche, and it worked. Now I’m regular as clockwork.”

“Menarche?”

“Sorry. That’s a girl’s first period. I’m not surprised that you didn’t know that term; I only know it because my gynecologist used it.”

“I’m glad to hear that, actually. It would be horrible to not be able to have children.”

“I know. I was worried, but things are cool now, I guess. I won’t know for sure until it’s time to try, but not any time soon.”

“On that, we are in total agreement!”

Our food arrived, and we ate and talked about the previous year. I told her about all the excitement of Berlin, the trip to Austria, meeting the King, and going to the Nobel Prize ceremony, though I left out any details about my intimate relationships. When we finished our food, I paid the bill and suggested we go for ice cream. Anna quickly agreed, and we walked to Graeter’s.

At Graeter’s we each ordered sundaes and when we got them, we sat down. I thought about making a cherry joke with Anna, but she was the most conservative of the girls I had ever been with, except perhaps Annie. We ate our ice cream and walked outside.

“So, what do you want to do?”

I chuckled, “I think you know, but it’s up to you.”

“I’ll take my chances. I want you to love me, screw me, and fuck me,” she giggled.

“That’s what you said the first time!”

“Yeah! I’m glad you remembered!”

I took her hand, and we walked to the apartment. I unlocked the outside door, and we walked in and then up the stairs. I unlocked the door and saw that the apartment hadn’t changed. I shut the door behind us and turned on the lights. I realized that I’d have to find time to come here and stock some soft drinks and snacks. It dawned on me that I should keep a box of rubbers in the apartment as well.

“Well, here we are,” she giggled.

“What was it you wanted me to do?” I smirked.

“I want you to love me, screw me, and fuck me!”

I pulled her to me and we exchanged a fierce kiss. I tugged at her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, quickly released her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and her fingers went to the waistband of my shorts. She yanked them down, and I did the same for hers. I pulled her into another hug and we French kissed.

I led her to the bed, pulled down the spread and covers, and maneuvered her onto the bed. I attacked her breasts, lashing her nipples with my tongue, first one, then the other. I trailed kisses down to her sparse blonde pubic hair and licked her pussy roughly from bottom to top.

I put her legs over my shoulders and pressed my face into her labia, moving my hands up to tweak her nipples as I jammed my tongue between her lips and probed her tunnel. She started writhing, and I moved my tongue in and out and occasionally swirled it around. Her breathing was picking up. I took that as a cue to quickly latch on to her clit and suck hard, twirling my tongue around it. She bucked hard and groaned at her first orgasm.

“Oh God! I remember this now! Keep doing that!”

I would, but I wanted to suck on her nipples again! I moved up to suck on her right nipple. I dropped my hand between her legs and gently inserted my index and middle fingers where my tongue had most recently been. I applied pressure to her clit with the heel of my hand while I thrust my fingers in and out, occasionally wiggling them. The combined stimulation pushed her over the top for her second orgasm. I fingered her through it.

“Yes! Yes! Lick me again, please!”

I moved down again, using my mouth on her clit and two fingers in her pussy, and within a few minutes, she groaned from her third orgasm. She was panting and gasping now.

“Please Steve, fuck me now! Just fuck me!”

I got between her legs, positioned my dick, and entered her with a hard thrust. She was tight, but so wet that a single stroke was all that was necessary to be fully embedded in her. She wrapped her legs around me and we quickly developed a rhythm. Our tongues danced, and she ground her clit against me every few strokes. I increased the pace, and she began moaning and gasping. I went even faster, and she groaned loudly as her pussy clenched me tight and I kept moving in her.

I slowed down, and she began moving again, matching my slowed pace, and her breathing was more normal. She was moaning almost continually now as our bodies moved in unison. Within a few minutes, her breathing became ragged, and she moved more urgently against me.

“Fuck me really hard!” she gasped.

I began thrusting into her, our bodies slapping together as she bucked her hips against me. She moved her legs from my thighs to around my butt, gripped me tight and humped hard against me.

“Fuck me!” she gasped over and over.

She groaned loudly, and her entire body shook as her pussy spasmed around my dick. After two more strokes, I shoved deeply into her and spurt after spurt of cum filled her clenching pussy. She clung tightly to me after our orgasms had passed, while she gasped for breath and sweat dripped off of our bodies. After about five minutes, she released me.

“Now I remember why I liked doing this with you!” she whispered.

“Want another orgasm? I can lick you again.”

“Yes, please!”

I slid down and pressed my tongue between her labia and into her freshly fucked pussy, swirling it around. Anna moaned at the contact and I continued to lick her for a couple of minutes before moving my mouth to suck on her clit and tease it with my tongue. It didn’t take long for her to buck her hips and groan loudly as another orgasm washed over her. I moved back on top of her and French kissed her.

“We taste pretty good together,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s kind of strange, but if you do that, you can always kiss me!”

I rolled off of her and pulled her into a cuddle. I moved my hand and pressed a finger into her pussy, then brought it to her lips. She opened them and I pushed it in and she sucked our taste off my finger. I put my finger back in her pussy, then brought it to my mouth and licked it clean.

“Wow, that’s hot!” Anna declared breathlessly.

“There’s lots more we can do if you want to experiment.”

“Could be interesting,” she giggled. “Could I give you a blowjob?”

“Sure!”

She kissed my chest, and licked my nipples, then sucked on one and swirled her tongue around it, causing me to moan.

“You liked that?” she whispered, flicking the nipple with the tip of her tongue.

“Yeah, I do!” I groaned.

She switched to my other nipple and sucked it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. I moaned again. Anna raised her head and smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye. She slid down and gently sucked my glans into her mouth, running her tongue around it. She cupped my balls with her hand and continued sucking on me as my dick started to harden. Anna took me further into her mouth and sucked gently while she ran her tongue around my shaft. I was soon fully erect.

Anna began slowly bobbing up and down, each time taking more of me into her mouth. Eventually, she was able to get most of my dick into her mouth and continued slowly moving up and down, running her tongue around. She slowly released me until just my glans was in her mouth and began swirling her tongue quickly around while gently sucking. Her hand moved from my balls to my shaft and she started jacking me. I felt the cum rising in my shaft and groaned loudly.

Anna sucked harder and jacked me faster as I exploded into her mouth. She continued sucking me and swallowed each spurt. When I finished cumming, she bobbed up and down several more times, then released me. She moved up to kiss me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I realized she hadn’t completely swallowed all of my cum and still had some in her mouth. My tongue fought with hers for several minutes as we shared my flavor.

“Was that OK?” she asked smugly.

“That was a great blowjob! And kissing me is fine, but you were kind of naughty there!”

“You started it by sticking your finger in my pussy and putting it in my mouth!”

“True. Let’s take a shower.”

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom and turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. We got into the shower and stood under the spray. I turned to her and cupped her pussy with one hand, then pressed my finger into her. As I fingered her, I kissed her neck and moved my other hand to tweak her nipple.

“Make me cum!” Anna begged.

I gently pressed a second finger into her and began sliding my fingers in and out. Anna moaned, and I applied more pressure to her clit and twirled my fingers. Anna groaned, and I felt her pussy clamp on my fingers. When her orgasm finished, I removed my fingers and turned her around to face me. I put one of my fingers into my mouth and licked it clean, then offered the other one to Anna, who sucked it into her mouth.

We took turns washing each other, then got out of the shower and dried off. We dressed and then Anna helped me change the sheets on the bed and put out fresh towels. We put the dirty stuff into the laundry bag and then walked back to her car.

“When can we go out again?”

“Let me call you,” I said. “It’ll be soon, I promise.”

We got into her car and she drove me home. I gave her a deep kiss and a hug.

“I enjoyed being with you again!” she gushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.