A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 4: Reconnecting, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Reconnecting, Part III - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Friday morning, I swam and ate breakfast alone. Stephanie was avoiding me, which didn’t surprise me after I had told her to leave me alone. At the moment, I just didn’t need the aggravation. I stayed in my room with the door shut and read more from my stack of computer magazines. Around 10:00am I told Dad I was going out on my bike for a while. Mom didn’t even look up from her newspaper, and I was fine with that. I was sure that the silent treatment wouldn’t last forever, but I’d take it while I could get it.

I got my bike from the garage and pedaled up the street towards Klondyke. I wasn’t really sure where I was going. I followed Klondyke to Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill, then went into the subdivision where Larry and Bethany lived. I didn’t really feel like seeing either of them, so I followed the roads around and back to Wolfpen. If I turned right, I could be at Jennifer’s house in less than five minutes. We hadn’t spoken since I left her house Wednesday.

I was a bit surprised that she hadn’t called, but that last lovemaking session when the connection was completely missing had jarred both of us. Without the connection, Jennifer was ruled out, and if that was the case, then maybe it was better just to have a clean break. She would go off to Seattle and start a new life and I could explore things with the girls here. And that brought my mind to a better choice of destination. I knew some place I could go with no drama, no strings, and lots of fun. I turned left and headed back towards home.

It was about 11:00am when I pedaled up Debbie V’s driveway. I carried my bike up the walk and put it on the porch and rang the bell. Mrs. Vaughn answered the door.

“Steve! I hoped we’d see you. I heard that you were home. Come on in!”

“Mrs. Vaughn, I’m here to see Debbie. Is she home?”

“Yes, she’s up in her room. Go on up if you want, or you can stay and chat with me,” she said with a wink.

I didn’t answer. I just smiled back and stepped inside, slipped off my shoes, and went up the stairs to knock on Debbie’s door.

“Come in!” she said.

I opened the door and saw Debbie lying on her bed reading a book. She turned to look back and a huge smile spread across her face.

“Steve! You’ve been back over a week, why didn’t you come by sooner?”

“Sorry, I’ve been trying to catch up and I’ve been busy with setting up my driver’s ed class, making arrangements to get my job back, getting my computers from Beth, and that kind of stuff.”

“It’s OK. I understand. Have you seen Debbie C and Donna?”

“Debbie C is kind of hard to miss! She’s huge!” I chuckled.

“Yes, she is! Donna’s getting big, too.”

“All I can say is I’m glad that happened after I left, so there is no risk that either of the babies is mine.”

“Didn’t you use rubbers with them?”

“Debbie C, yes, and Donna yes, but only after I took her cherry without a rubber. Slightly dangerous, but she really wanted to feel my bare skin.”

“I’m really glad I’m on the Pill. I absolutely didn’t want to use a rubber for my first time. It felt so good when you first put it in me and even better when you came in me!”

“I enjoyed fooling around with you.”

“How was your year away?”

“Pretty good, actually. I know we only exchanged a couple of letters, so you’re missing a bunch of what happened. I can tell you if you want.”

“I want!”

I spent about fifteen minutes giving her the basic story of my year away, only briefly touching on Pia and Katt, finishing with telling her of the wonderful reception with mom, and that I was busy now, reconnecting with friends I hadn’t seen in a long time.

“So, are you and Jennifer still an item?”

“I don’t think so,” I sighed. “I found out when I arrived home that her dad took a job in Seattle and they’re moving in a few weeks.”

“I’m sorry to hear that; I know you really love her.”

“Yeah, but at this point, I’m not sure that matters. This will be the second year in a row we’re away from each other and I don’t like it at all.”

“Could you date me?” she asked tentatively.

“I’m still trying to sort things out, but it’s certainly possible. Let’s just take one day at a time. That’s what I’m saying to everyone now.”

“You’re only seventeen, so that makes sense. Just have fun your Senior year and worry about everything else later. The only thing you have to worry about really is applying to colleges, but you’re a straight-A student, so that’s not really going to be a problem for you.”

“I have to take the ACT and SAT tests, but yeah, you’re probably right. One day at a time.”

“Well, what do you want to do today?” she smirked.

“I just stopped by to see you. I didn’t have any particular plans.”

“Well, you could kiss me for a start!”

“A start?”

“Isn’t that how it usually starts? I mean, you usually don’t just strip and shove it in!” she giggled.

“So it’s not just a kiss you want?” I chuckled.

“What do you think?” she said with a grin.

I took off my shirt and dropped it on the floor. Debbie hopped off the bed and removed her clothes as well. We got under the covers of her waterbed, side by side, then turned on our sides and embraced and exchanged a soft kiss. That kiss quickly turned urgent, and I cupped her full, firm breast, running my thumb over her swollen nipple. After a moment, I ran my hand along her side and cupped her firm butt cheek, giving it a gentle squeeze. I slid my hand back up her side and back down to squeeze her butt, repeating this several times.

I gently pushed her from her side to her back and kissed her neck, then her shoulders, and then I planted a gentle kiss on her nipple, causing her to shudder. I kissed the other nipple, then took it into my mouth, gently sucking on it. I swirled my tongue around the nipple as I sucked on it, making her moan, and put her hand on my head to press me harder into her chest. I released her, then repeated the action on her other breast for about a minute. I began kissing her stomach, planted several kisses on her pubic hair, and then kissed my way down her large, puffy labia.

“Ohh! I so missed that! Please!”

When I had kissed all the way down, I gently pressed my tongue between her lips and gently dragged it from the bottom to the top, flicking her clit when I reached it, causing her to shudder again. I repeated the motion several times, each time flicking her clit with my tongue. I closed my mouth around it and sucked while twirling my tongue and she moaned softly, then arched her back, bucked her hips and shuddered.

When the orgasm passed, she whispered, “Make me come again!”

I returned to licking her pussy and shoving my tongue in as deep as I could. I worked her towards another orgasm and when her breathing grew ragged, returned my attention to her clit. A few seconds later, she groaned and bucked her hips as her second orgasm swept over her.

“I need you in me now!” she whispered urgently.

I moved on top of her and positioned my dick. She wrapped her legs around mine, then wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me close to her. My dick pressed against her pussy and she ground herself into me. I slowly pushed into her warm, silky tunnel.

She sighed deeply, “That feels so good in me.”

I kissed her and then began gentle thrusts, slowly increasing my tempo, and felt the bed moving with us. The waterbed was so cool in the way it made our bodies shift and move, making even small movements more pleasurable. I loved how Debbie’s nipples would drag slightly across my chest when I thrust into her and then move back when I pulled out.

I picked up the pace even more and Debbie started grinding harder against me when I thrust deeply into her and her breathing grew ragged. After a few more strokes, she gasped, pressed hard against me, pulled me tight with her arms and legs and groaned as her body shuddered. I felt her pussy contract around my dick and continued stroking through her orgasm. I didn’t wait for her to recover, and continued thrusting and grinding.

Debbie began raising her hips hard to meet my thrusts, clutching me as tightly as she could with arms and legs. She moaned and began humping hard against me. She arched her back, groaned loudly and her pussy spasmed hard. I thrust a few more times into her and groaned as I came, pushing as deeply as I could into her and shooting jet after jet deep into her pussy. She relaxed her legs but continued to hug me.

“Wow!” I heard from behind me.

I looked to see Mrs. Vaughn leaning against the frame in the open door, one hand on her chest. I was really glad we’d had the covers over us!

“Mom! Get out!” Debbie said firmly.

I felt relieved when her mom shut the door.

“I told you she wanted you, Steve. Now she’ll be worse!”

“How long was she watching?”

“No idea. The door was closed when you were licking me, so sometime after that.”

“She’s worse than Mrs. Spencer!”

“Mrs. Spencer?”

“My friend Melanie’s mom. She walked in on us in the sauna. But she didn’t stay to watch! Your mom is pretty crazy!”

“She probably went to find Dad and drag him to their room. I think she’ll screw him half to death!”

I chuckled, “You’re pretty comfortable with your parents having sex.”

“Well, with their open marriage, it’s kind of a general topic of conversation around here. They don’t hide it from me and Tracy.”

I rolled off of Debbie and pulled her to me.

“You can come by any time you want!” Debbie said.

“Thanks! I’m still trying to get back in the swing of things, but in a few weeks, things should start to return to normal.”

“Ask me out, please!”

“I will. You know, I should have asked if you had a boyfriend.”

“I don’t. I wouldn’t have done this with you if I did. I’m not like my mom. It’s OK to fool around, but if I’m dating someone, I want to stick to them.”

“So if we start dating, we’d be exclusive?”

“No, no, that’s not what I’m saying. Sorry, what I meant was if we were a couple. If it’s just going out, that’s not an issue. Or even if it’s just fooling around from time to time.”

“I’m not looking to make any commitments now. As I said before, I’m taking it one day at a time.”

“I’m fine with that, Steve. I’m fifteen. Mom got married when she was seventeen and I was born when she was nineteen. I’m not doing that! I want to go to college and be a nurse. That doesn’t mean I won’t go steady with someone, but I’m not talking about any kind of commitment beyond that.”

We cuddled for a bit before I told her I needed to get home because I’d be going out later. She kissed me and reminded me that I could stop by any day, any time. We got out of bed and got dressed, and walked downstairs. I didn’t see her mom or dad, so I assumed Debbie’s guess was right! I kissed her goodbye and then pedaled home.

I put my bike in the garage and went straight to my room to shower and change. When I finished, I ate lunch alone and went back to my room. I called Kathy Will, but she wasn’t home. I left a message with her mom. I thought about who I hadn’t talked to yet and I called Erin.

“Steve! You’re back! I knew it should be around now from your last letter during the Spring. How are things going?”

“Pretty good overall. Some readjustment and, of course, things change.”

“Are you and Jennifer back together?” she asked, her voice conveying hope that we weren’t.

“That’s a tough question to answer. She’s moving to Seattle in a few weeks, so I’m not really sure what’s going on.”

“Does that mean we could go out?”

That was becoming a popular question. Jennifer’s departure seemed to make everyone think it was over between us. Frankly, I was wondering the same thing. Stephanie was clearly afraid that was the case, which had led to my little spat with her, which had caused some kind of break because I had told her to leave me alone.

“I’m happy to take you on a date. I can’t drive yet, but I’ll get my license in about six weeks.”

“Why don’t you come over for lunch on Monday? Mom and dad will be at work.”

“I’d like that! What time?”

“Any time after 11:30am is good, Steve.”

“Perfect! I’ll see you then.”

I looked at the clock and I had a couple of hours before Elyse was coming to pick me up. I dialed Joyce’s number and talked to Connie again. She said that Joyce wasn’t home and that she’d given Joyce my message. I asked her to just leave a reminder.

“I’ll go out with you, if you ask,” Connie said sweetly.

“Connie, remember the talk we had?”

“Yes. And I’m being nice. Just think about it, OK?”

I wasn’t going to think about it. That was the last thing I would do at this point. But I didn’t want to upset her and have her not deliver the message.

“Sure, I’ll think about it. Don’t get your hopes up, please.”

We said goodbye and hung up. I wondered what was going on with Joyce. I figured it was best to speak before Sunday, but she wasn’t calling me back, or if she was, I wasn’t getting the messages. That could be Jeff, of course. I wouldn’t put it past him. I’d avoided any interaction with him so far and thought that was a good thing. Well, I’d find out on Sunday if she’d called and because I was leaving messages, she’d know.

Then it dawned on me that it might be Connie who was not delivering the messages. In fact, given that she had mentioned that she’d go out with me, that probably was the case. If I found out that Joyce hadn’t received the messages, I was going to make sure that Joyce’s parents knew and that the Don knew. I suspected that would end that problem once and for all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.