A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 3: Reconnecting, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reconnecting, Part II - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

Wednesday morning was routine. Just before 11:00am, Bethany pulled into the driveway. Stephanie opened the door and let Ed inside. I said ‘hello’ to him as I went past them, with Stephanie giving me a knowing wink. I walked out and got into Bethany’s car. Less than five minutes later, we were at her house. She led me directly upstairs to her room.

“Wait here!” she giggled and left the room.

The first thing I noticed was a picture of Bethany and me that had been taken at the turnabout dance, Freshman year. I looked around and saw a typical teenage girl’s room. She had framed photos of the cheer team and a Johnny Bench poster on her walls. The bedspread and curtains were pink and there were two stuffed animals, both bunnies, on the bed.

Bethany returned in two minutes wearing her Milford Eagles Cheer uniform! She dropped her other clothes on the floor and I noticed the purple bra and panties that she seemed to always wear for me in the pile.

“I remembered your fantasy!” she giggled.

She lifted the short skirt to show that she wasn’t wearing any panties!

“Do you remember how it felt when we kissed before you left?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Kiss me! I want to see if it’s the same.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I felt something, but it was much weaker than before.

She broke the kiss, “I felt it again. I told you that we have something special.”

“Maybe, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.”

“I know, but can we at least explore our feelings?”

I thought about it and realized that if I was to do that with her, I’d have to explain everything about Jennifer, Karin, and, more importantly, Stephanie. Could she handle that? I had no idea. She’d also have to understand that I couldn’t make any commitments and, for right now, I wasn’t looking to go steady. I could at least start with part of that.

“There is a lot we have to talk about if you’re interested in me romantically. Most importantly, I’m not going to commit to anyone exclusively at this point.”

“That includes Jennifer?” Bethany asked.

“Yes. She and I agreed on that. We’re taking it one day at a time.”

“Then you’re free to explore. That’s all I can ask, anyway.”

She kissed me softly, parted her lips and our tongues twisted and twirled around each other. I slid my hand from her back to cup her breast, and she moaned softly into my mouth. I moved my hand a bit so I could rub her nipple through her sweater with my thumb. I kissed her neck softly and then sucked gently on her earlobe, causing her to shiver.

I pushed my hand up under her sweater and discovered that she wasn’t wearing the sports bra that was part of the uniform! I squeezed her breast and tweaked her nipple, causing her to moan. She unbuttoned my polo and pulled it over my head. I pushed her sweater up and bent my head down and twirled my tongue around her right nipple, then sucked it and most of her small breast into my mouth. I sucked hard and ran my tongue forcefully against her nipple. I did the same for her left breast. I released her and gave her a deep kiss while roaming my hands up and down her back.

I pulled her into an embrace, cupped her firm butt, and kissed her hard. Her hands moved to my jeans, and she quickly had them off of me, along with my underwear. She hugged me, then pushed gently to indicate I should sit on the bed. She knelt in front of me and grasped my erection with her small hand, looked in my eyes, and then kissed the head of my dick. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to lick the glans. She licked me a few more times and then took me into her mouth. Her lips closed on my shaft just below the head and she sucked gently and moved her tongue, jacking me with her left hand.

She opened her mouth and released me, then pushed up far enough to kiss me on the lips. She then returned her attention to my dick and slowly took me in as far as she could, while she continued to stroke me with her left hand. She was very enthusiastic and bobbed up and down several times, taking me halfway each time. She pulled up until just the tip of my dick was in her mouth and suddenly pushed down to engulf me. Slowly, she released me and then another fast downward motion. I was close.

“I’m going to cum soon!” I warned.

She bobbed a few more times, taking me almost fully into her mouth, putting me over the edge.

“Ungh!” I grunted as my orgasm hit me.

Bethany moved so that just my glans was in her mouth and sucked hard as the first spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed each spurt in turn, stroking me the whole time. When I was finished, she sucked hard, licked me gently, and released me. I pulled her up into my lap, hugged her tightly, and French kissed her. I pressed my hand under her skirt and rubbed her mons and she moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and moved her onto the bed and knelt between her legs. I pushed up her sweater again and sucked each nipple in turn. I put my hands behind her butt and scooted her forward to the edge of the bed. I moved the red skirt out of the way and then gently licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit, eliciting a moan.

“Yes!” she hissed. “Lick me, please!”

I pressed my tongue deeply into her pussy, getting a mouthful of her sweet and spicy juices. I moved my tongue side to side and up and down, as well as in and out. I held her butt tightly in my hands and she began rocking her hips slightly. She was moaning constantly as I ate her. I spent a long time licking and kissing her, drinking in her juices and feeling the soft silkiness of her tunnel with my tongue.

I moved my hands and pressed her legs further apart, then using my fingers, I spread her labia to see her clit. I pressed my tongue directly on it and she shivered. A few licks and sucks and she groaned and arched her back to press her pussy hard against me. When her orgasm finished, I moved to the bed and kissed her hard. She started stroking my dick and quickly had me hard.

“I’m still taking the Pill!” Bethany giggled when I reached for a condom.

I pulled down the comforter and pushed her on her back with me between her legs. I pressed my dick against her labia and looked deeply into her eyes. She smiled and I slowly and gently pushed my whole length into her warm, wet and silky tunnel. She sighed deeply and put her ankles behind mine. Seeing her below me in that uniform was a major turn-on!

I started a slow rhythm which she automatically met with gentle thrusting of her hips. After a few minutes, she had a small orgasm and I felt the gentle spasms of her pussy on my dick. She had another one about a minute later and then I sensed her urgency and we moved together to a faster tempo, continuing to look deeply into each other’s eyes. Our breathing picked up with the pace of our thrusts.

“Oh perfect! Just like that! Right there!” she gasped.

I continued thrusting, and she alternated thrusting back directly and slightly rotating her hips. Sometimes she thrust hard so that my thrust banged into her. She was getting close. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tighter with her arms.

“Screw me really hard!” she gasped.

I thrust hard six or seven times and I felt her entire body go rigid and she let out a loud grunt, then a longer groan and her pussy spasmed hard around my dick. I continued thrusting into her through her orgasm and felt her clamp down hard on me. I pushed as deep as possible into her and fired jet after jet deep into her pussy.

I leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips, then kissed her neck, sucking on each earlobe. Her sweater was still pushed up, so I moved to kiss her breasts, gently licking each nipple, eliciting a moan each time. I ran my tongue down her stomach, tasting our joint perspiration. I had to pass over her skirt, then I continued through her damp pubic hair and across her clit. That contact caused her to buck her hips hard and jam her pussy into my mouth. I licked along her pussy and pressed my tongue into the spot my dick had just been, tasting our combined flavors. I moved my tongue to her clit and licked and sucked until she bucked her hips and came. I stuck my tongue in her tunnel once more, then moved up and kissed her deeply, allowing her a taste of our lovemaking.

I moved off her and pulled her into a cuddle.

“Just as good as before! You’re still the only person I’ve done any of that stuff with. You might be the only person I want to do it with, ever,” Bethany sighed.

That was exactly what I was afraid of. Now I had three girls telling me the same thing — Karin, Jennifer, and Bethany. Really, it was four if you counted Birgit. And, before the blow-up, Becky. That made five. Only Pia and Joyce, of the serious relationships I had, hadn’t expressed that feeling. What did THAT mean? Was Jennifer correct in her thinking that the only way to a permanent relationship with me was for the girls to commit themselves to me, starting with the first time I was with them?

“Bethany, remember what I said about commitment,” I whispered.

“I know. Jennifer won’t be here, so maybe we could date? I’m not asking for us to be exclusive, just dates.”

“We’ll see, OK? I’m taking things one day at a time right now.”

“Yes,” she said softly. “Should we eat some lunch?”

“Sure.”

We dressed and went downstairs to eat lunch. Bethany quickly prepared sandwiches and put out chips and got two bottles of Dr Pepper out of the fridge. We ate our lunch and talked about the upcoming school year. I told her I was going to take German, and she was happy about that. When we finished lunch, she drove me home and picked up Ed. I kissed her goodbye and promised to talk to her soon. I went inside and went to my room.

“So, have a good time, Big Brother?”

“Yes. She’s a lot of fun. But she’s looking for a romantic relationship with me.”

“Donna would be too, if she wasn’t pregnant. Erin will be, for sure. She’s been hoping you and Jennifer would break up while you were away.”

“This just gets more complicated every day. It’s almost enough to make me apply to emigrate to Sweden and go live with Pia!”

“Pia?! Why Pia?”

“Because she’s about the lowest maintenance girl I’ve ever been with.”

“What about Karin?”

“I told you what might stand in the way of that one. I’m not sure she’ll be able to deal with what we’re going to do.”

“Does Pia know about me?”

“No. And I don’t see a need to tell her unless she and I were to reconnect somehow in the future. Most likely, that’s not going to happen.”

“Most likely?”

“You heard me. She’s not ruled-out.”

“You know Jennifer is upset with you, right, Big Brother?”

“I got that feeling when I told her about going to see Katt. But she didn’t tell me not to do it.”

“Well, of course not, you fucking idiot!”

“I see you know all about Katt now!”

“Yeah, I do. I’m up to May, just when you’re writing about some girl named Elizabeth that I haven’t heard of before. And who the heck is Florence Major?”

I grinned, “I told you we’d have a lot to talk about. Keep reading. You have quite a bit more to discover.”

“Anyway, Jennifer’s not going to tell you not to go see Katt. You guys agreed she’s not in control. But I think you hurt her when you told her that.”

“Well, I’m not the one who’s leaving, Milford! Just when we were at a point to make some real progress, she’s fucking leaving me!”

“I know,” Stephanie said gently. “Do you think she wants to go? Did she make the decision? Or did someone make the decision for her?”

“Someone made the decision for her,” I said dejectedly.

“So why blame her? Why rub the other girls in her face the way you are? You didn’t use to be like this.”

“You’re right. I’ve come to depend more on myself. I had to when I was away. And I have to even more now with both Melanie and Jennifer gone! So yeah, you’re damn right I’m worrying about myself.”

“Are you purposefully trying to wreck your relationship with her so it doesn’t hurt as much when she leaves?”

“Oh come off it, Squirt! I’m looking out for my own best interests. Sometimes doing the right thing hurts people.”

“As long as you’re sure.”

“I’m only sure of one thing, Squirt, and it’s that Jennifer is leaving in four weeks. And I won’t see her for a long time, possibly a year.”

“You went away for a year, Big Brother. And you chose to do that. And she waited for you.”

“Well, which is it, Squirt? Should I fuck as many girls as possible, or should I commit to Jennifer now and never touch another girl in my life, including you? Ah, forget it. I’m going to do what I need to do.”

“Wow! You’re being a real dick, you know that?”

“I don’t need this, OK? Just leave me the fuck alone!” I said angrily.

Stephanie turned and walked out of the room without saying a word. I was trying to figure out how this was suddenly my fault and couldn’t see how it could be. I sat down to write in my journal when it dawned on me that I’d created a conflict with Beth and going to see Don Joseph. I put down the journal and picked up the phone.

“Beth, I need to see Don Joseph on Sunday afternoon. Want to come by early and we can work until 3:00pm?”

“Sure, so long as we can go out for lunch!” she giggled.

“I have the keys, if that’s what you’re referring to.”

“See you Sunday morning!”

We hung up after saying goodbye and I went back to writing in my journal, trying to get my head around everything that was going on. I was sorely tempted to blow-off my date with Jennifer and walk down to Debbie V’s house and see if she was up for a couple of hours of screwing to work out my frustration, but decided against it. I had written a couple of pages but hadn’t made much headway when Jennifer arrived to pick me up. We drove back to her house in silence and we went to the basement to hang out.

“So, did you have a good lunch today?” Jennifer asked in a neutral voice.

“It was fine. Do you have a problem with me seeing Bethany?”

“It takes time from me! We don’t have that much time.”

“I told you I wasn’t putting my life on hold. I did schedule my driver’s education for after you move and did the same with my trip to visit Katt. On Sunday I have to go see Larry’s grandfather, but I already had Sundays set for working with Beth anyway, so that’s not taking away time. I’m trying to get reacquainted with everyone. Soon enough, school will start and I’ll be busy with that, too, especially taking chemistry and physics at the same time.”

“OK,” she said softly,

I could tell Jennifer wasn’t happy, but I really didn’t know what to do. I suspected she wasn’t going to be happy even if I spent every waking moment with her because she knew what was coming on the 8th of August. It was like a freight train coming down the tracks at high speed, and it wasn’t going to stop.

After dinner with her parents, we went to her room and had a half-hearted lovemaking session. We both had orgasms, but they were, in my opinion, mundane. It was like the entire spark had gone out of our relationship. She noticed it, too.

“What happened to us?” Jennifer asked.

“I have no idea. I just didn’t feel the connection.”

“That scares me!” she said, with a tear running down her cheek.

I didn’t know what to say, so I got up and took a shower and came back and dressed. Jennifer hadn’t moved from the bed.

“Should I ask your mom to drive me home, Jennifer?”

“Yes. I don’t want to get out of bed.”

I walked downstairs and talked to Mrs. Block. She agreed to drive me home.

“Are you and Jennifer having serious problems?”

“Yes, we are,” I confirmed, “I guess we’re both having real trouble dealing with what’s going on and not handling it very well.”

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.