The Choir Trip - Cover

The Choir Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On the choir trip, Hilly and Ben fall for each other while others have agendas of their own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Hilly woke wrapped in Ben's arms. She checked the clock on the night stand and smiled when she saw they'd only been asleep for an hour. It was barely Sunday and there was still plenty of time to find something productive to do with those last two condoms.

When she heard Ben sigh in his sleep, she began to kiss him awake. It didn't take him long before he squeezed her tight in his arms to hum against her hair.

"Not too sleepy?" he whispered.

"I told you I'm not wasting this night," she teased. She rolled over on her side and pressed her ass against his thickening shaft. "Can we try this way?"

"On our sides?" he asked as he reached for the second condom. "Will it work?"

"I don't know," she giggled. "It'll be fun finding out. I just want this time to be slow and relaxing."

Ben prepared himself with the second condom, then tugged her hips along the sheets to reposition her. He slipped one arm under her neck and placed his other hand low on her stomach to pull her closer.

Hilly shivered as he adjusted the angle and pulled her back against his shaft. "Oh, yeah, this is gonna work just fine."

Kissing her neck and shoulder, Ben eased his way inside while Hilly tilted her hips to make it better. She was still soaked and open as his head spread her wide. Then she lifted her top leg to lay across his thighs to give his fingers room to help bring them together.

"You feel so good," he whispered into her hair as he rocked his hips to inch his way inside.

"Oh, God, the goosebumps." When he reached her depths, his curly hair brushing against her ass made her shiver in his arms and he wrapped her closer.

One of Ben's hand covered her breasts while the other probed through her slick hair to touch her melting core. "I'm in. It feels different this way, but so good."

His tickling breath against her neck, the thick cock filling her, and his warm caresses made it hard to know what to sensations to concentrate on. She felt the first tinglings of her approaching climax and arched her back with a moan.

"This is even better than I dreamed," she murmured.

Ben never increased his pace after her reached her depths. He just slipped back out to fill her again with the same slow motion. Rather than a frantic race to finish, this felt like an intimate massage to Hilly. Almost as if he could read her mind, Ben began to use his hands to rub her thighs and breasts which added to the sense of massage.

Hilly looked over her shoulder to watch him moving into her which gave Ben the chance to kiss the corner of her mouth. She was lost in the moment as her body slowly tensed like a winding spring. She reached back to rub along his ass and thigh while he cupped and squeezed her breasts.

"Oh, Babe," he whispered.

Ben paused deep inside while he kissed her cheek. His fingers were low on her stomach to hold her against his last thrust. She shivered as his fingers began to circle like she'd showed him on the bus. Gasping at his mouth she strained to push back harder against him, trying to fit even more of him inside.

"I love being full of you," she whispered as his lips continued to kiss her gasping mouth. "Oh fuck, Ben!"

Teetering on the edge, Hilly shivered and let out a long sigh as her tension disappeared beneath a wave of pulsing contractions. Ben whimpered as he pressed himself deeper, his own release prompted by hers. The exquisite feeling of fullness intensified her response and caused her to break out in joyful laughter.

Ben stopped to give her time to recover until her laughter turned to satisfied chuckles. "Do I need to worry that you laugh everytime we're together?"

"No way," she purred. The ticklish feeling in her stomach faded and left her craving him again. She'd been in a continual state of lust since she discovered what being with him was like. "It's so good with you it scares me."

"Why would it scare you?" he asked as he released her from his tight embrace.

She gave her thoughts time to settle for a moment. "When we get back home today I have to go back to being ... me."

"Wait," Ben said as he pulled away so she could turn to face him. "Now you're scaring me."

"Ben, I don't get to date one-on-one until my birthday next month. Even if my parents don't freak about you being two years older, they'll still expect to get to know you before we can go out at all. And forget about overnights like this." She touched his face and bit her lip. "But now that I know what being with you is like, how the hell can I go back to being the way I was before? And how can I expect you to wait for me?"

His first response was to give her an indulgent smile and kiss her sweetly. "I'll see you everyday at school. If you think it'll help, I'll start coming over to hang out with you in the afternoons a few times a week. Tell them I'm tutoring you if you need help with something or we can do homework together. I just want to spend time with you, Hilly."

"You'd do that for me?" Hilly asked in wonder.

"Look, I won't pretend this is gonna be easy. Some of my buddies are gonna give me shit for coming dating someone younger. Your parents and brothers will make it tough for me. But I don't care. You're the first person I've ever connected with like this. It's not just your body I'm crazy about. I actually like you as a friend."

"What the hell does that mean?" she asked, unsure how to take his comment.

He laughed at her confused expression. "I'm new at this, don't get mad! Kaylee never wanted to just hang out. We always had to do something, and usually that meant something she wanted to do like shopping or parties with those assholes she hangs out with. For some stupid reason, I just assumed that's what having a girlfriend was supposed to be like."

Hilly frowned and laughed at him. "I guess I get what you mean, but I always assumed a boyfriend was like a best friend who made you cum."

"That's what I mean," he said, getting excited that she saw it. "Being with you is like hanging around with a friend, but that doesn't mean I don't want to do this." He ran his fingers down her neck and over her breasts. "It just makes being with you even better."

Hilly felt her heart warm at his earnest need for her to understand. "So you really think we can work this out?"

"Yes!" His grinned widened as she leaned in and kissed him.

"I suck at algebra," she confessed as he cupped her breast.

"I'd love to help you," he said and kissed her back.

When she opened her mouth to his tongue, he rolled her back and continued to squeeze her breast in his palm. She arched her back as he kissed down her neck.

"And you're willing to wait until we can be together again?"

"I'll probably cause a shortage on hand lotion, but we'll work it out."

"Then we better make this last condom count," she whispered. "You pick this time."

"I always wanted to try from behind," he said as he raised up to give her a cheeky grin.

Hilly laughed as they changed position on them bed. She got up on her hands and knees at first. "This doesn't seem comfortable for me."

"Hug the pillows?" Ben suggested as he rolled on the last condom.

She felt him move between her feet as she gathered all the pillows under her chest. "Much better," she sighed into the soft pile.

She was getting sore but there was no way she was going to deny herself this last time. Ben ran his hands across her back and ass, then she felt his breath as he bent to kiss her cheeks.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she giggled.

He kissed one side then the other as his fingers explored. "I can't get over how soft your skin is." He ran the tip of one finger down between her cheeks.

Hilly hissed and hugged the pillows tighter. "What are you doing?"

"Returning the favor from earlier," Ben teased as his fingertip stopped and swirled around until he pressed into her slightly.

The sensation made her tighten up without thinking, trapping the tip of his finger. "I kinda like it," she whispered like it was a secret.

"I did, too," he whispered back. "But don't tell anybody."

Hilly forced herself to relax and release him so he could resume his gentle explorations. The feeling of being touched lightly, of his breath on her back and exposed mons, heightened her arousal. He kept at it until she bowed her back to open herself completely. When she felt cool drops of her arousal begin to trickle down her inner thigh she closed her eyes and hummed deep in her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.