The Choir Trip - Cover

The Choir Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On the choir trip, Hilly and Ben fall for each other while others have agendas of their own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Hilly and Madison walked into the banquet room reserved for the choir members to eat breakfast and rehearse. The room had seven round tables with eight seats each, about half of which were occupied by students and chaperons. The buffet line along one wall was currently empty, so they got in line before the rest of their group came along and pillaged the remaining food.

"I still can't believe you and Ben are going out," Madison said as she scooped some scrambled eggs on her plate.

Hilly just smiled and glanced over at Ben. He was saving them spots at his table with some of the other guys in the tenor section. She still hadn't given Madison any details, but she did mentioned that Ben had made it perfectly clear they were an item.

"God, if looks could kill," Madison leaned in to whisper.

The terrible trio were whispering together while Kaylee glared at Hilly. Since Kaylee was the section leader for the sopranos, Hilly was going to have to deal with her attitude for the foreseeable future. Remembering what she and Ben had together made it easy to laugh her off for now.

"Who cares? Let the jealous bitch stare." Hilly laughed at the idea that someone like Kaylee was jealous of her. What a crazy world.

After they filled their plates, they headed towards Ben, Edward, Nathan, and Roj. As they approached, Hilly saw them having an animated conversation that ended with big smiles when she sat next to Ben. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Mornin'," he said. "How'd you sleep?"

"Very well," she grinned back at him. "How 'bout you?"

Edward leaned in and answered for Ben, "Not very well because he wouldn't shut up about you all fucking night."

Ben blushed and Madison laughed as she picked up her fork.

"Yeah, we had some of that in our room, too," Madison said to Edward.

"Did she sigh constantly?" Edward asked in return.

"Oh my God, it was positively revolting."

"Tell me about it," Edward groaned and gave an exaggerated roll of his eyes.

"Okay, that's enough, Ed," Ben laughed as he punched Edward in the arm.

Roj had the smooth cinnamon skin and dark eyes of his Indian heritage, but they had lost their former attraction next to Ben. "So you guys really are going out?" he asked. When she caught the note of disbelief in his tone it made her pause.

"Yeah," Ben answered easily. "You know we've always hung out. I don't know what took me so long to realize how great she is."

"I thought you were going out with Kaylee." Roj said her name with a reverent whisper that made Hilly frown.

"Apparently so was her lab partner in chemistry," Ben replied evenly, giving Roj a penetrating look. Roj glanced away and picked at the food his plate.

Back at their rooftop hideaway, Ben had confided the whole story to Hilly. She discovered his unexpected depths during that conversation. He hadn't dated seriously before Kaylee because he was a little shy and too serious about school. He knew Kaylee's reputation as a party girl, but trusted her when she claimed she wanted to be with him. Hearing his pain when he discovered Kaylee had betrayed him with another guy infuriated Hilly.

When Hilly looked up from her thoughts, Nathan was staring her from across the table. He had been one of the guys she had flirted around with in the past. "I figured you were too much a free spirit to ever settle down with someone," he said directly to her.

Hilly took a deep breath. Ben had said he was worried about the same kind of thing, but she made it clear she was truly interested in being with him alone. "I'll admit it's easier to mess around without getting serious, but when Ben and I connected I realized what I was missing." She looked up at Ben with a smile and found him nodding in agreement.

Nathan shrugged. "Just be careful, Hill. You're playin' in the big leagues now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ben asked with a low growl.

"What do you think?" Nathan answered Ben in a tense whisper. "You're a couple of years older than she is and I'm worried about her gettin' in over her head before she's ready. Hell, she's practically the little sister of every guy in the choir. I'll just lay it out there; If you fuck this up I'll fuck you up. And what her brothers Charles and Shane will do to you..." Nathan shook his head.

Ben took a deep breath and slipped his fingers into Hilly's hand under the table. "I get it. I really do. Earlier this week I told her she was pretty in a kid sister kind of way." Hilly squeezed his hand when he said that and shook his head. "We've been together for one day, dude, and neither of us has any idea where this is headed. But you know me, Nate. Do you really think I'd do anything to hurt her?"

Nathan chewed on that for a moment, looking back and forth between Hilly and Ben. "No, I guess not." The tension at the table dropped a notch. "I'm a little jealous, to be honest."

That brought a couple of chuckles from the around them. "Oh, come on," Hilly laughed in embarrassment. "None of you ever took me seriously. If I had said I wanted to go out with one of you, you'd have patted me on the head and told me to stop messin' around."

"Maybe," Nathan said with a flushed face. "But you're practically glowing this morning. It's a good look on you, Hill. Ben's a lucky guy."

"I'll drink to that," Ben said and downed his orange juice.

A little later the director called an end to breakfast and lined the choir up on risers next to a battered studio piano and worked them for an hour, going over each piece as they would later in the day at the amusement park. The choir had three performances in the outdoor amphitheater throughout the afternoon. Then they would come back to the hotel to eat dinner and relax before heading back in the morning.

Hilly and Madison retreated to their room to shower and put on the formal dresses the women of the choir wore for performances. The dresses were in a form-fitting silver and blue satin that came down to just above the ankle. Madison had the body to pull it off, with long legs and a modest bust. When Hilly looked at herself in the mirror she sighed in disappointment.

"I'm just too short for this style. I look like kid playing dress up." She turned back and forth to see her sides in the mirror, lifting the top higher over her smaller breasts.

"Will you let me do your hair?" Madison asked. "I think if we pin it up it will help."

"Fine." Hilly pulled a chair out in front of the mirror and sat with a plop. "Do your worst," she sighed.

"Why do you hate dressing up so much?" Madison asked as she gathered her comb, brushes, and hairspray.

"It's too much effort for something that doesn't really matter." She loved feeling Madison combing out her hair and sighed from the chills it gave. "Besides, a bunch of makeup and hair spray isn't going to change who I am."

"What do you mean?" Madison asked as she began to lift her hair into an artful pile on top of her head, using pearl hair pins to keep it in place.

"I'm not a girly-girl. I grew up fighting and playing sports. My dolls learned hand-to-hand combat and kicked my brothers' action figures all over the play room." Hilly laughed at the memory. "I'd rather have someone know the real me. The one that wears her hair in a ponytail, hates makeup, and who would rather make-out honestly when she likes someone than play stupid mind games."

"Well, I suppose you have a point. When we met I liked those things about."

"See? That's what I mean. You're my best friend because we can just be ourselves around each other." Hilly looked at Madison as she finished pinning the last strands of hair up. There was a reflective look on her face as she tugged a couple of strands loose from the bottom to curl down over Hilly's shoulders.

"And we're done," Madison said as she looked into the mirror at Hilly's face with an approving grin. "Whatcha think?"

Hilly stood up again and looked at herself in wonder. "Wow, Maddy." With her hair up, her reflection looked like a princess. Instead of feeling stubby and short, the hair style exposed her neck and made her look more proportioned.

"I know you hate makeup, but I'm gonna do a little bit more. Stay right there."

Madison came back with her makeup bag and added a touch of pale blue eyeshadow, a light pink lipstick, and a bit of powder to her cheeks. Just those few touches made a huge difference. Hilly kept turning and looking at herself as she tried to reconcile her self-image with the vision she saw in the mirror.

Suddenly overwhelmed, she turned to Madison who had just finished putting her makeup away and grabbed her in a tight hug. "Thank you."

Madison kissed her cheek, then wiped off the bit of lipstick she'd accidentally left there. "I'm glad you're happy with Ben."

Hilly noticed Madison's eyes getting glassy and felt compelled to reassure her. "We'll always be best friends, Maddy. No matter what."

"I know," she said. Then turned away to get her purse. "We'd better get a move on."

When Hilly and Madison stepped off the elevator there was a crowd of blue dressed women and tuxedoed men in the lobby. Despite wearing identical dresses, each woman had added subtle touches to show her personality. Hilly noted Kaylee had styled her hair up as well and looked so graceful it made her feel sick.

When Kaylee glanced over at Hilly, she blinked to look again and stared with wide eyes. Ignoring her nemesis, she scanned the room until she saw Ben looking snazzy in his tux.

"Holy shit, Hilly!" Edward's loud exclamation drew the attention of those guys around him, including Ben whose eyes widened at the sight of her.

Someone started a slow clap that was picked up by others until the whole crowd of guys was hooting and whistling at her. Ben walked towards her like he was under a spell and kissed her sweetly.

"You look wonderful," he whispered as he took in her face and hair.

Hilly knew she was red-faced, but couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Madison really did it."

"No, sweetie, it's all you," Madison said as she stood nearby looking proud.

She looked at Madison and whispered, "Okay, maybe it matters a little."

When they boarded the bus, Hilly and Ben ended up stuck in the middle instead of hiding away in the back. They were surrounded by their friends who gently teased them for holding hands. Hilly felt an easy sense of belonging as the reality of her relationship with Ben set in. She was used to being in the periphery of the choir, but suddenly she and Ben were the center of attention. The change was scary but exciting as well. Ben's hand gave her the confidence to face them all with smiles and laughter.

After the bus ride, they were directed to a room under the outdoor stage where the choir would wait for their performances. The staff had supplied drinks and snacks at long tables, with enough folding chairs for everyone to sit. It wasn't long before the choir had separated into smaller groups to chat and play with their phones.

Hilly and Ben sat at a table with Madison, Edward, Nathan, and Roj. Roj had brought playing cards, so the guys played Texas Hold'em while Madison and Hilly cheered them on.

"Two pair," Nathan said with a grin as he swept up the cards to shuffle.

"Damn it, how can you keep winning?" Edward complained as he drank some more of the tropical fruit juice that had been stocked for the choir.

"Just call me good old reliable Nathan! Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Detroit!" Nathan sang from the musical Guys and Dolls they had performed the year before.

"Oh, Jeez, not that again," Ben complained.

"Why don't you like that song?" Hilly asked.

"When you have to sing it for three months straight during rehearsals it kinda kills it for you." Ben said with a conspiratorial grin at the other guys who nodded in return.

"I've gotta go to the restroom," Madison said to Hilly.

"Why do chicks always go to the bathroom together?" Edward asked.

"We make out in the stalls, of course," Hilly answered as she stood with Madison. The stunned look on their faces made Hilly laugh out loud as they walked over to the womens' restroom.

After they each went into their own stall, Hilly heard the terrible trio come into the restroom chatting with each other. Her heart rate increased until she was sure they could hear her it pounding outside the stall.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Bailey asked.

"Get even somehow," Kaylee answered. "Fucking bitch."

Someone got into the stall next to Hilly and she realized it was Kaylee when she spoke. "Did you see her? No wonder they all clapped. She usually looks like total shit." The words stabbed her deep despite the earlier conversation with Madison about showing who she really was.

"I thought she was a dyke until I saw her kissing Nathan at that holiday party last year."

"I'm pretty sure her friend Madison is gay. She gives me that vibe," Ashley said as she washed her hands. "Maybe you can tell Ben she's getting it on with her friend behind his back."

Hilly raged at the comment and almost announced that they were there and heard everything, but a quiet gasp from Madison's stall stopped her.

"I'll think of something," Kaylee said as she stood and flushed. The sound of her dress ruffling was accompanied with muttered complaints about peeing with a long dress on. "In the mean time, I'm gonna look for someone to make this trip more interesting. Did you see those cute guys in the hotel bar last night? If they're back again tonight maybe we can talk them into buying us some drinks."

They laughed while Kaylee washed her hands, then the trio left the bathroom chatting about their plans to get fucked up.

"God, what bitches," Hilly said as soon as the door shut, then she finished and got her dress arranged again. "Can you believe that shit?"

When Madison didn't respond, Hilly peeked into her stall through the gap around the door. Madison was blotting her eyes with a tissue to keep her mascara from running. "Maddy?"

"I'm okay, just gimme a minute."

Hilly turned to wash her hands at the sink while she turned over what they'd heard. Madison came out looking pale and avoided Hilly's eyes when she joined her at the next sink over.

"I hate them so much," Madison whispered with a ferocity that took Hilly by surprise.

"No one would believe them anyway," Hilly reassured her.

Madison sighed and visibly pulled herself together. "Let's go sing! I bet they're lining up for the first concert by now."

The three concerts went as flawlessly as their rehearsal. Other than dirty looks from the terrible trio, the afternoon at the park was fun and festive. Hilly made sure to spend time with Madison and the rest, and not just Ben. Her friendships were important and she didn't want dating Ben to change that. Ben seemed to understand without even discussing it and did the same.

The only real problem was Edward. He kept drinking the tropical fruit punch between performances. Just before the last concert everyone began pointing out that his face was swollen. He panicked and read the ingredients on the fruit punch to discover it contained papaya, which he had a serious allergy to. One quick ambulance ride later, he was checked into the hospital overnight for observation but was otherwise okay.

When Hilly got back to the hotel and changed into comfortable clothes, she made an effort to do more than just pull her hair into a tail like usual. She put on her favorite black jeans, borrowed a bright blue short-sleeved top from Madison, then brushed her hair to hang freely around her shoulders. When they went down to the lobby there were a bunch of choir members hanging out around a grand piano near the main bar.

"Hey!" She greeted Ben with a hug and kiss, then turned to the rest of her friends. "What's up?"

"There's a pianist starting in a little while and we were gonna try to talk him into letting us sing along." He pointed to the poster for a guy named Darren Ross whose show advertised audience participation and games along with music. The pictures on his poster had him playing at a bar full of people who looked like they were having a great time.

Darren was as good as his poster claimed and they sang popular songs and show tunes for hours. Hilly was having the time of her life singing along with Ben, including a duet of them singing Summer Lovin' from Grease with their friends singing the tell me more, tell me more parts.

But throughout the whole night, Hilly couldn't stop herself from glancing at Kaylee, Bailey, and Ashley as they hung around three older guys at the edge of the bar area. It was obvious they were drinking alcohol because they got louder and sillier as the night went on. At one point Hilly almost pointed out what was going on to the director and chaperones who were hanging out to watch the show, but didn't want to create more problems for herself with Kaylee.

Her mother had always drilled the rules of the sisterhood into her head. No matter how much you hated someone, you never refused them a pad or tampon if they needed one. You never let a guy give you a drink you didn't watch being made and you never left your drinks unattended. You always stayed in groups and never let a friend go off alone with someone they didn't know.

Hilly might not have ever been on a real date, but she knew the rules well. Watching Kaylee leaving the bar with the guy she'd been drinking with, clearly too drunk to consent to anything, made up her mind to take action.

"I'll be right back," she whispered to Ben, then followed Kaylee and the guy as they wandered towards the hotel elevators. The guy was a good looking blond with broad shoulders and muscular arms. Kaylee was hanging around his neck while stumbling along. Hilly took a deep breath as she hurried past them to block them from the elevator buttons.

"Kaylee? Are you okay?" Hilly asked Kaylee directly but she didn't respond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.