Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 82: Another Initiation

Tatyana's dash across the room was noticed. Less than a minute after Sveta's happy shriek got everyone to look in her direction, Morgan and Jason walked up to me.

"Did you just finalize your choices?" Jason asked.

I pointed at my ladies who were over by the open bar. "They made me do it!" I claimed playfully.

Morgan laughed. "Mark, you might allow them a lot of freedom, but I'm sure you could put your foot down and say no. So you found a final girl. What's she like?"

"Shy and yet bold," I said. "I was a bit surprised when she dropped her top like she did."

"I didn't even realize she had until Jana noticed. I could only see her from behind, but her back is perfectly formed," Jason said.

"Oh, was that why she was flashing her breasts at Mark, just to show Jason her back?" Jessica said as she walked up and joined our conversation.

"No, I said I liked how she looked, and she was showing me that her costume had false breasts built in so she looked more mature. It turns out she's nineteen and one of the more junior members of the troupe," I replied.

"She has poise," Morgan said as he watched Tatyana interacting with Sveta and three other members of the troupe. I noticed that about half of the members had snuck out at some point. The costumes were replaced by leotards and tights, and the wigs and face paint were gone. Without the paint it was easy to see that most members of the troupe were in their thirties.

"She's holding her own with this group," I said. "But she wants what most women want. To know that she will be safe from the Sa'arm and that means finding someone to take her from Earth."

"And Mark would never refuse," Jason said pompously.

"I'd refuse Kelsey," I said. "What she did was despicable."

"You have to say that last word with a lisp," Jessica said. "Well, I just wanted to see what was happening. And I remember you saying that Flannel Pants wants to see us at nine in the morning. We should head home and get some sleep."

I nodded. "True, let me retrieve Tatyana and take her to her hotel room so she can get her belongings. She might have something sentimental she would like to keep."

"I can get Beatrice, and we can bring the vans around," Morgan said. "That will allow the others to mingle."

"You aren't going to mingle more?" I asked.

Morgan laughed. "If I do we'll end up in Sofia's hotel room. That woman is very forward and wants to convince me to drop Becky and take a more mature woman."

"Becky didn't throw a fit?" Jason asked.

"I just stuck my tongue down Becky's throat and kissed her for about five minutes. But that just had Sofia suggest that I drop Beatrice. She's a bit of a barracuda," Morgan said.

"That sucks," I said. "Well, I'm going to take Tatyana upstairs. She needs to clear out her room."

"When she's done saying goodbye," Morgan said nodding towards where Tatyana was now hugging the girl who had played Victoria.

"Damn, that's another fine woman," Jason said. "But I can't take more right now."

"Trust me; I can't really spend enough time with Lenore, Ashley, Miki, and the kids now. More isn't necessarily better," I said.

"So you say," Jason said disbelievingly.

"Fine, find out the hard way," I said as I stepped around him and started walking toward Tatyana.

"I heard it was always hard now," Jason said with a muffled laugh.

Tatyana noticed my approach and waved to me. "Mark, come and meet Ludmilla."

Ludmilla had played Victoria. I recognized her by her face and the fact that she was still wearing a white leotard. Her face paint and wig were gone. The removal revealed brown hair that she kept in a neat pony tail.

I bowed to Ludmilla. "Ludmilla. I liked the dancing you did as Victoria."

"Milla, just call me Milla," the woman requested. "Thanks for liking the dancing. The truth is that it isn't that difficult. You just have to know ballet."

"Well, I liked it," I said again. "Now I hate to end the conversation, but Tatyana has somewhere to go."

"I do?" Tatyana asked.

"I thought you were going to stay with me," I said calmly.

Tatyana blushed again. "Oh god! I was so into the conversation with Milla I forgot that I need to get upstairs to get my belongings. Milla, sorry, but I have to run."

Tatyana ran for the entrance to the room. I followed her back into the lobby and to the elevator. I watched as Tatyana frantically pressed the call button.

"I can't believe I forgot about that," she muttered. "He'll decide to abandon me here."

I reached out to touch her shoulder. "Now why would he do that?"

Tatyana put a hand over her face. "Because I didn't ... oh!"

She spun around and saw me standing there. "Are you here to dump me?"

I ran a finger up and down her exposed back. Tatyana shivered as I put my other arm around her. "Now, why would I do that? I came here to help you pack."

"I don't have much," Tatyana said as the elevator doors opened.

Two people got out. It was an older couple. The woman glared at Tatyana as they walked past. "Now even the whores wear costumes," she said with a sniff.

I felt Tatyana tense, but kept a gentle pressure on her back with my hand. "Ignore them," I said loudly. "The woman probably hasn't been to a show in years, but wants to pretend she's a member of elite society. You are worth thousands more than she could ever imagine."

The woman snorted. She turned to give us the evil eye before stomping out of the lobby and into the night. I pushed Tatyana into the elevator. No one joined us, and it was just the two of us alone. Tatyana pressed the button for the eighth floor.

"Thanks," she said quietly as the doors slid closed.

I spun her around so she could look me in the eyes. "Tatyana, I won't abandon you, but I do have to ask one more time. Is this what you want?"

Tatyana nodded and then slipped her arms from the cat suit she was wearing. She pushed it down to her waist and pointed at her breasts. "Do you see my nipples? I've never felt them this hard. I want this. I don't know why, but I want this."

I put both arms around her and pulled her to me. Her firm breasts felt soft against my shoulders. I nibbled on her neck for a moment. "You do realize that you will be mine. I could do what I want. I could even make you look like Bombalurina permanently."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.