Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 80: Off To the Show

After dinner, the ladies all disappeared to fix makeup and get ready. Jason, Maurice, and I took a few minutes to move all the bags to the back of the vans. We were getting them arranged when the ladies started pouring out of the house.

Becky jumped behind the wheel of the first van while Morgan headed to the second. I could see the ladies already boarding the vans as Jason and I closed the doors to the second van. "They are eager," Jason said. "Three weeks in Florida and they still want to go out."

"You complaining?" I asked.

Jason gave me a look that suggested I was a fool. "Did you see the dress Jana was wearing?"

"That's not a dress, that's a nightgown pretending to be formal," I said as Jana stepped out of the house. The woman in question turned around and locked the door. Her dress was made of an extremely translucent silk. The only opaque areas were around her nipples and her crotch. I found myself wondering if she was going to be allowed into the theater.

"True," Jason said. "And she's my lover. I still can't believe that."

"Believe it," I said. "Now let's head to the show."

Jason headed for the far van. Letty was standing in the open doorway waving at him and Jana. I was grabbed by Miki as I passed the van I had just finished loading. She pulled me inside and pushed me down into a seat before sitting in my lap.

"This is completely illegal," I noted.

"I want to cuddle more," Miki said wistfully. "We don't do this enough."

"I get him for the ride home," Ashley said.

"No fair, you enchantress, you'll get his pants open and drain him," Lenore called out.

Beatrice closed the door and the van started moving. "Quiet," she said. "I want to just relax on the drive."

"The show won't relax you?" I asked.

"I'm going to worry about everything," Beatrice admitted. "It's been too long without a problem."

"There will be none tonight," I predicted pompously causing everyone in the van to laugh. The laughter proved to be contagious, and we continued laughing until Morgan parked the van at a parking garage a short walk from the theater.

We got out of the van. I discovered that all of the ladies had obtained long coats to cover their gowns while we walked to the entrance. It was still light outside, and the night was a bit warm, but they smiled as we got organized for the short walk.

Somehow I got shuffled around and ended up escorting Lenore. My dark haired love gave my arm a gentle squeeze as we made our way down the sidewalk to the theater.

"Happy?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to see this musical," Lenore said. "And I'm sure Angelique will love it."

"We'll see," I said. Morgan was waving to me so I sped up our walk. We caught up to him and he held out a handful of tickets. "For you and your ladies. Beatrice will claim Erica just to avoid any complaints."

I nodded and looked at the tickets. They were all for rows one and two. One was a child's ticket, and I handed that one along with a ticket for a seat next to the child's seat to Lenore.

"Where are you going to be?" Lenore asked.

"Probably one row in front," I said. "I think I can have one person to my right and one to the left of you. You'd be at my right shoulder."

"Perfect," Lenore said. "I can whisper all sorts of dirty suggestions into your ear."

Ashley and Miki were walking behind us with Angelique between them. I handed out two more tickets as we entered the lobby for the theater. The crowd was light, but there was a short line to enter. I got in line as the ladies lined up behind me.

We moved forward steadily. I tried to ignore the crowds as we advanced. There were about three people ahead of me when I heard an outraged squawk. "What is HE doing here?"

I looked up to see Vice Principal Flanagan standing in the area for people who had already shown their tickets. He glared at me as I handed my ticket to the ticket taker. She scanned my ticket and handed it back to me. "Enjoy the show sir."

I nodded and moved through the turnstile. Vice Principal Flanagan rushed over to get in my face as soon as I was clear of the entrance. "What are you doing here?"

"I believe there is a show tonight," I replied calmly. "Is there some law I'm breaking?"

"You are supposed to be reporting to the school tomorrow at nine in the morning," the man hissed.

"Really, I had not heard," I replied quietly. I could sense my friends passing through the turnstile, but they were turning off to the right and avoiding the confrontation.

"The office was supposed to have called you. I had a report that they talked to a Mike about it," Vice Principal Flanagan said.

"I don't live with Mike," I said. "And he wouldn't have told me if I did, Vice Principal."

"That's Principal," the man growled. "Be at the meeting tomorrow. And if you know where Jessica Thornton and Jason Roberts are, bring them as well."

"Why?" I asked. "And how did you become Principal."

"Principal Falconi was attending a ballroom dance contest in June and was picked up," Flanagan said. "I'm in charge, and you can show up or be expelled."

"Right, now can I enjoy the show?" I asked.

"Get out of my sight!" Flanagan snarled.

I stepped away and followed my family and friends as we walked through one of the two passages to the front rows. Behind me Flanagan gasped.

Jessica was hanging back as I walked through the hallway and entered the theater. "What did he want?" she asked.

"You, me, and Jason to show up at some meeting tomorrow morning. He's the principal for next year," I said.

"Yuck," Jessica said. "But that's tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm sitting to Jana's left."

"Oh?" I said.

"We have a mix of the first three rows I guess. Morgan handed out clusters, so that everyone can sit in groups. I'll have my people beside, in front and behind me," she said.

I nodded as we made our way to the aisles. Jason was standing at the entrance to the first row waiting for me. "Dude, what was Flannel Pants doing here?"

"I guess he is watching the show. Bad news he wants us in his office at nine tomorrow. He's now the Principal," I said as I slipped past him.

I made my way down the aisle and to my seat. Ashley was sitting to my right. She smiled and grabbed my right arm. "I love this," she said enthusiastically. I noticed that her coat was missing and her revealing dress was now visible. A few ladies sitting to our right were looking at her scornfully.

"Where's your coat?" I asked.

"We dropped them off at the coat room," Ashley said.

I nodded to Ashley's right. "Your outfit isn't receiving universal acclaim."

Ashley looked over at them. I saw one purse her lips as if she had just swallowed a whole lemon. My love ignored the reaction and then turned to whisper in my ear. "I'd say fuck'em, but those sour faced hags would give you and me nightmares. I bet their twats are just as sour."

"Be nice," I whispered as the lights started to dim in the theater. The orchestra struck up the overture.

The audience quieted. I looked toward the stage. Our seats were just high enough that our heads were probably waist high above the stage, and we were very close. It wasn't a great place to sit in some ways as the dancers were going to be close to us.

Lights flashed on the stage as the overture got louder and faster. Finally there was a flurry of notes. When they ended the theater was dark and silent. As the lights came back up the music resumed. As each musical phrase played one or two of the actors would dash out on the stage in time with the beat.

I was enjoying the artistry of the music and dance when the actors began to sign. They had a lot of energy. I noticed that many of the singers had a slight accent, but it just gave the song a bit more character.

The song seemed about to hit a climax when one of the male actors stopped near the front of the stage. He pointed over at Jason and sang. "There's a man over there, with a look of surprise. As much as to say, well now how about that."

Another male actor slid up to join the first. "Do I actually see, with my own very eyes, a man who's not heard of a Jellicle Cat?"

The entire ensemble started moving towards the back of the stage singing out the same question. As they did Jason leaned over to whisper in my ear. "They got me. I'm amazed. This is actually fun. I thought only gay guys were allowed to like musicals."

"I wonder what Maurice thinks," I replied.

Jason glanced over his shoulder as the actors started singing about the naming of cats. "He seems impressed."

Ashley tightened her grip on my arm. "Quiet," she hissed.

I settled in to watch as the actors gathered together and sang a song about the naming of cats. The accents made it a bit difficult to understand them, but after a few lines I began to really get into the intensity of the performance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.