Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 56: Getting to the game

We arrived at the airport on time. The flight had been quiet once the attendants brought dinner around. Lenore got out of her seat to help Angelique cut up her meal. Other than that there was little movement of people within the cabin.

Morgan stood up when we landed. "We have ten rooms reserved at the hotel. I've called ahead to let the hotel know we are coming so check in should go smoothly. There are no plans for tonight, but tomorrow we can explore the city."

"Universal Studios!" Erica called out.

Morgan looked back at me. I shrugged. Ashley gave me a hug and raised her hand. "I thought we were making a trip to the parks here a weeklong vacation event," she called out.

"We do want our guests to have a good time on this trip," Morgan said with a smile.

"Nancy, can they handle Universal Studios?" Beatrice asked.

"It should be fine," Nancy said carefully. "Are you sure you don't have a problem with taking them. You must be spending a fortune on this trip.

"We aren't worried about the money," Jessica said firmly.

The plane was pulling up to a gate. One of the attendants stood up and moved to the door. She seemed to be signaling someone through the window. We all waited silently as the plan came to a halt, and the attendant opened the door.

"Thank you for flying with us today," the pilot's voice rang out. "And enjoy your weekend in Miami."

"Think he'll be the pilot on the way back?" Ashley asked as we stood up and began to pull our bags from the overhead compartments. Ashley and Lenore handed their bags to me as we followed the rest of our group in exiting the plane.

The attendant smirked at me as we left, but said nothing. Beatrice was on the phone as we walked down the jet way. Just before we reached the terminal she took her phone from her ear. "The shuttle will be here in thirty minutes. We need to get our luggage."

Morgan nodded and pointed to the bathrooms. "We have time to use those if you need. I figure tonight is sleep once we get our rooms."

The rest of that night and the next day ran to plan. We took care of a few necessary functions before boarding the shuttle to ride to the hotel for a night's sleep. The next morning we took a rented bus to the Universal Studios resort where Erica, Angelique, and Thomas tried to run the adults ragged. My sister proved her skills at child wrangling by keeping Thomas with the rest of the group even when he wanted to race off to ride the various roller coasters. It was a welcome help for Nancy who struggled to get the children to listen to her.

We had a lot of fun, but had seen only a fraction of the place when it shut down for the evening. Morgan and Beatrice promised to arrange a longer visit during the summer and to include most of the other amusement parts in Florida. However, by dinner time everyone was eagerly talking about the Super Bowl.

We separated to our rooms after that. I did notice that Jessica gave Kathy and Milli long hugs before following Maurice out of the room. Lenore and Ashley laughingly suggested that the sophomore was about to be made an offer he would be wise to accept.

I just shook my head as we walked to our room. The night before, Ashley and Lenore had tried to leave me too exhausted to move. It had not quite worked, but I was satiated at the moment and looking more to hold my ladies.

"Did you hear the news while we were at the park?" Lenore asked.

"Which one? The one that the Confederacy admitted that they lost several scouts to a surprise appearance of a Sa'arm cruiser at the Lalande system? No I missed that one," I said.

"I don't know why that's a problem," Ashley said.

"The system is less than ten light years away," I said. "The star is a brown dwarf, so the system doesn't have anything, but it indicates that the Sa'arm are getting closer."

"What do we do?" Ashley asked.

"We go on," I said.

Lenore giggled. "Perhaps I need to stop taking my pills. I'm sure Angelique wouldn't mind a brother or sister. And we can afford it for the next year or so until we leave Earth."

"I want to be the one Mark gets pregnant first," Ashley whined.

"Later. Tonight, I just want to relax and sleep. Tomorrow we get to go to the Super Bowl. And Monday we have to return to school," I commanded.

We fell into bed. Ashley and Lenore hugged me closely, but did not demand sex. I woke up the next morning wrapped up in a dual embrace. When I tried to get free Lenore kissed me hard on the lips. "I was serious about getting pregnant if you want," she told me.

"Ashley first, but I'm up for practicing after breakfast," I said.

"Mom wants to go to the NFL Experience thing today. She said that Thomas will have fun at it. Bringing them was a good idea," Ashley said.

"Keeps you two calmer," I pointed out. "Let's go grab food and make sure we're packed up. I'm guessing we'll have the hotel store our bags unless Morgan wants to run them out to the airport early. That would work too."

"Early run to the airport," Lenore said. "We'll go direct from the stadium to the airport when the game is over."

"Let's go," I commanded.

We packed up quickly. Lenore and Ashley both insisted on showering before breakfast. Then they insisted that they were going to shower alone only to turn it into a dual shower with me. I can say that both ladies were clean inside and out by the time they pulled on the knee-length skirts they told me they were going to wear for the day.

I claimed the bags for the walk down to the hotel's ground floor. When I entered the hallway I found Jason standing there holding his own bags. He looked at me and laughed. "You the bellhop?" he asked.

"Those ladies wish," I said. "They act like I'm not important to them half the time."

Jason snorted. "No, those girls love you. I've seen it. Heck, what my sister did on the plane."

"You knew?" I asked.

"Everyone knew except the kids, the nurse, and Cassidy. Heck, Letty would have done the same, but she wasn't willing to twist herself into a pretzel," Jason said.

"What about Jana?" I asked.

Jason blushed. "She blew me and I fingered her pussy until she came, but she wasn't willing to take off her pant suit. Remember she doesn't wear skirts at school anymore as a way to discourage guys like Larry."

"Hopefully he'll decide to stop attending," Jason said with a growl. "Meanwhile where do we take these?"

"Down to the lobby for now. Morgan probably has a shuttle bus on its way. After that we can go attend the NFL experience that's set up next to the stadium," I said.

Jason laughed. "Sounds like a plan."

We carried the bags to the elevator. The indicators showed that most of the elevators were down at the lobby. One was two levels above us. It started down a moment after we hit the button to call it.

The doors opened and we found that we were staring at two women wearing fish net stockings, neon colored skirts that barely covered their crotches, and torn halter tops. One of the two women was touching up her makeup as we boarded.

"What cute boys," the other said. "Where are you going?"

"The lobby," I said tonelessly.

"Oh, you must be going someplace after that," the woman asked again. She changed her stance, shifting her feet so that her breasts were thrust forward.

"Breakfast?" Jason said in a questioning voice.

The woman frowned. "So your parents coming down soon then?"

"No," I replied without explanation.

The woman who had been touching up her makeup closed her compact and looked Jason over. "You look lonely. I could rock your world."

I snorted. Jason burst out laughing. "Sorry, you can't," he said.

The two ladies looked upset. The one who had been touching up her make up was about to speak, but her bag started playing 'Für Elise'. She dug into her back and pulled out an older cell phone.

"Yes? ... On a Sunday? ... Wait, so you are saying that Amethyst failed to show? ... I've already made two movies this week ... Well sorry! I'm busy right now,"

"Who is it?" the other girl asked.

The first girl put a hand over the speaker. "Melvin Hammer. He was going to film some football themed thing. Amethyst didn't show up."

"Of course she didn't. She was at The Rock last night partying with Rodrick Lancer. They probably went back to his place to snort a line or two," the second girl said. "You can tell Melvin I'm not available either."

The first girl had returned the cell phone to her ear. "Sorry, I'm in an elevator and someone was talking. No, I won't do it. I have better things to do today. And Vivica Wolfe just told me that she won't do it either, so don't call her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.