Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 51: Panic at a Pickup

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

School was out for until after the New Year so for the next few days, Jason, Jessica, and I spent time relaxing with our planned companions. Ashley, Lenore, and I recreated our first morning in the treehouse one day, and affirmed that we definitely wanted to stay together.

The biggest surprise came on Christmas day. We had all gathered at the Robert's home for a small feast. Jessica showed up with Milli and Kathy. Our friends were smiling and laughing when they arrived.

"Some good news?" Jason asked.

"I might have some," Jessica said with a smirk. "And I thought you and Jana were together again."

"She'll be here shortly," Letty said. "I think she wanted to find some lingerie to wear for us."

"Us?" Kathy asked. "Have you?"

Letty lowered her gaze down to her shoes. "Yes," she whispered.

"And you?" Milli asked.

"My favorite flavor is turned on German Teacher," Letty whispered. "But they don't make ice cream in that flavor."

Everyone in the entryway laughed at that. Jessica looked around. "Kelsey still hasn't come to her senses?"

"Not that I've heard," I said sadly. "I did drop off a present with her parents, and I know Matti did as well."

"Where is my third companion?" Jessica asked. "I've decided that as long as she doesn't change I can definitely take her."

"Have you found a man yet?" Jason asked.

"I haven't even looked," Jessica admitted. "I have more than a year until Matti can leave. I don't want to ask any man to wait that long for the pickup. Worse, I'm not sure any man would not try to take over on Earth."

"Won't they try once you are off Earth?" Letty asked.

"Very bad idea," Jessica said. "This was something my father learned, and it should be kept very secret. Off Earth concubines are considered pests by the Aliens. An unwanted concubine may be killed and no one will care."

"I would if I was the unwanted concubine," Lenore said.

"You'll never be unwanted," I reminded her as I reached out to touch her hand. Lenore smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

Jessica frowned. "Anyways. Once they are off planet, if a male concubine tries to take over, they can be killed immediately. And the aliens have some method in place to prevent concubines from obtaining and using weapons."

Jason nodded. "So all you have to do is announce that you don't want him anymore, and he'll be dragged away for execution. That would be an effective way of keeping a male concubine from trying to take over. It seems a bit brutal though."

"It is, but I can understand it. The aliens have made it clear they don't trust humanity. A concubine to them is a loose cannon that might try to harm them, so they give them no rights. I'd say its worse than slavery," Jessica said with a sigh.

Before anyone else could speak, Matti appeared from the kitchen. "Jessica!" she shouted happily as she pushed past everyone and threw her arms around the older girl.

"Do you have a present for me?" Jessica asked.

Matti released the hug and then pouted. "I can't give you anything nice. Mark gave me money, but I realized there is nothing you need. The only thing I could think of was a couple of games."

"Games work," Jessica said. "We need something to do in the evening, and I don't want to spend hours on the computer or watching video. That doesn't involve everyone."

Lenore clapped her hands. "That's why Mark likes games so much. I never thought of that, but it makes sense."

"It's part of why I like playing games so much. They are social activities and help us bond," I replied.

"I have an announcement that will be even better," Beatrice called out. "Why don't you all come and sit down to eat, and I'll tell you since Matti forgot to announce that the feast is ready."

We all turned and hurried into the dining room. Morgan and Becky must have been very busy, because the table was set with fancy china and silver. A huge roast was sitting on a wooden platter near the head of the table. Wisps of steam rose from it as it cooled.

"I'll carve," Morgan said. "Everyone take a seat."

Morgan was standing at the head of the table. Becky quickly claimed the empty chair to his right. Beatrice put a hand on the chair to his left as the rest of us spread out and sat down. Jessica and Jason both left the foot of the table for me. Lenore had Angelique sit to my right as Ashley claimed the spot to my left.

"Shouldn't we wait for Jana?" I asked.

There was a knock on the door. Letty giggled. "And that is her. Sit down and I'll lead her to the table."

Letty got up and dashed down the hallway to the front door. We could hear two women squealing with delight for a moment and then the sounds of a door closing.

Letty returned first and gave Jason a huge hug. "You'll love this," she said enthusiastically.

Jana followed a moment later. Our usually prim and proper teacher was wearing a silk and lace corset and a pair of panties as she strode in on high heels.

"You drove over wearing that?" Lenore asked.

Jana giggled girlishly. "No, Letty made me leave my overcoat in the hallway. I was a bit worried though. This is really for Jason and Letty to show how important they are."

"Well, I can say that I like it," Jason said with a smirk. "And I don't mind you dressing like that for show, but only Letty and I can touch you from now on."

Jana's smile grew wider. "I want that. You can't understand how much I want that. And I'll make sure that it happens."

Jana was sitting down between Jason and Letty. Beatrice smiled as everyone passed around plates filled with slices from the roast. "Well, I had an announcement," Beatrice said.

"Oh, I hope it's a good one," Jason said. He turned to look at Jana. "Her last announcement was wonderful. I'm going to be an uncle."

"I think its half-brother," Ashley said sarcastically.

Beatrice tittered. "No, this is a better announcement."

"Oh, you are saying that from now on you'll wear a similar outfit to Jana's when you are home?" Morgan asked. He had a smirk on his face.

Beatrice reached out and slapped Morgan in the back of the head. "Beast," she exclaimed without heat. She looked around the table and smiled. "If I can have no more interruptions. What I was going to say is that I had a long talk with Morgan. As you all know, we expect to be picked up soon and once it happens we probably will never return to Earth."

"Not sure I want to," Letty said. "You have all been friends to me, but most of the people I meet see my scarred face and missing fingers and recoil. I won't miss that."

"You will in a way," Jason promised. "Remember that the aliens have medical technology which can regrow your lost fingers and remove your scars."

"Oh, I know having her hands repaired will help, but the scar gives her character. If everyone is beautiful and without scars, it gets boring. I love that scar, it shows that Letty can overcome challenges," Jana said.

I looked at the school teacher. She just pointed at Beatrice. Beatrice coughed and then glared at me. "Anyways," she continued. "Morgan and I had the idea that we should do some travelling. Our first idea was to try to be in Japan when the cherry blossoms bloom."

Ashley clapped her hands. "We could attend the Running of the Bulls."

"Or Chinese New Year's Celebrations in Hong Kong or Shang Hai," Lenore offered.

"Saint Petersburg for some white nights might be interesting," I offered.

"Dude, we have to watch at least one sporting event. How about we go to England and watch the championship game of the Premier League," Jason said.

"No Super Bowl?" Morgan asked with a laugh.

"Sure if we can get tickets," Jason said. "Jessica any ideas from you?"

"Amusement parks. I've never been to Disney land or any of the Six Flags parks," Jessica said. "We could also hit Tennessee and the Grand Old Opry."

"Do I go with you?" Jana asked softly. She was looking down at her plate.

"I would refuse to go if you didn't go with us," Jason said firmly. "You are part of our group."

"But I work," Jana said softly.

"Not sure you've noticed, but it's getting hard to find teachers," Jessica said. "And Mindy was picked up just before finals. I heard Flanagan complaining about it."

"Just let me know the plan then," Jana said. "I'll put in for vacation."

"Good," Beatrice said. "Now let's eat."

Everyone concentrated on eating after that. I spent part of the time teasing Angelique. The darling child was thrilled with the attention and with the many present she had received.

The good feelings continued for the next day as everyone relaxed. Then on December twenty-seventh while we were all sitting, waiting to watch a football game Becky gasped. "Damn, I forgot to pickup some prenatal vitamins."

"Are they from a prescription?" Ashley asked.

"No, but I talked to our doctor and he suggested that I add some supplements. I was going to pick them up but forgot. I have a list in my purse," Becky said.

"Mark, if Becky is going to the pharmacy, why don't we pick up some cones for everyone," Jessica suggested. "There is that Dairy Queen with the walkup window in the same parking lot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.