Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 49: Calculated Meltdown

Jessica's great score cheered up our whole group. November turned into a relaxing period for us. Flanagan continued to try to get us in trouble, but the school board had finally noticed what he was doing and had several inspectors come to campus. They looked into all of his records and quickly decided that he was out of control. No one was quite sure what they told him, but Flanagan stopped stalking the halls and was said to spend a lot of time sulking in the teacher's lounge.

Our problems were not completely gone. Larry decided that despite scoring poorly in his retest he was wanted by the majority of the girls who hung out in the courtyard at lunch. He found an ally in Walter. Walter allowed Larry to scare girls and would whisper in their ear that a man with a qualifying score could protect them. Sadly he did not ever really offer to protect the girls. He just let them know that someone with a score equal to his could. Jason and I both talked about dragging Walter to the center for a retest, but were warned that we would probably be jailed if we tried.

Miss Kirke continued to come by and sit at our table. She admitted that Vice Principal Flanagan had tried to use that as a reason to fire her, but in a surprise move the school board had already informed her that her contract would be renewed for a second year. She did not want to believe that her contract was safe. She decided to reveal her past to the members of the school board. They did not condemn her and we could see Miss Kirke finally relax and start enjoying teaching again.

"I have only been that scared once before, when I told Jason after I realized we hadn't spoken for a week," she admitted one Monday.

Jason shrugged. "I'm still upset that it took you a week to notice. Was the sex with Larry and his friends that good?"

Miss Kirke glared at Jason. "Let me ask you, which was better, sex with me or with Letty?"

Jason sighed. "It's best with Letty." My friend seemed honestly embarrassed to say that. Miss Kirke smiled and nodded at that.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," Jason said. He looked perplexed and then looked over at Letty. His love was sitting next to Milli and Kathy. The trio appeared to be discussing some kind of tumbling run that Kathy wanted to learn.

"I do," Miss Kirke said firmly. "Letty does everything she can to please you, and you do the same for her. That makes the difference."

"But I tried to do the same with you, and I know Letty did as well," Jason said, disbelief dripping from his words.

"That's why I know. Jason, I didn't tell you about my past because I was sure you'd dump me the instant you found my history before coming to America. But remember, I've had a lot of sex," Miss Kirke said.

"Some pretty energetic sex," Jessica supplied. "At least from the films I watched clips of."

"You're not helping," I sang out sotto voce.

"I'm not trying," Jessica replied in the same manner. "But I thought I'd add in some information. I might make what Jana has to say more ... Clear."

"Jana?" I asked.

"It is my first name," Miss Kirke said. "But all of you have been very formal with me since I got caught. I wish it wasn't that way. And as for the sex being energetic. You, my girl, don't know how a porn shot works. You can end up lying there for hours, and they keep just a few minutes of the shot. They use a lot of editing to make it look like it was anything other than a boring and painful job for the woman."

"So you didn't like it?" Jessica asked.

"Most of the men involved didn't care about anything other than the paycheck. Making sure that I enjoyed it was far down on their priorities, and the positions can be painful. What looks good on camera often required me to twist my body. I'm not a pretzel," Jana said.

"So what are you saying?" Jason asked.

"That the sex I had with you and Letty was the best I've ever had. And that was when I held back, because I was afraid I'd scare you off if I showed too much experience and skill," Jana said.

I nodded and looked over at Jason. "Sounds like someone misses you."

"I do," Jana admitted. "But I know trust takes a long time to regain. Honestly, a huge part of me thinks Jason needs to find someone else. From what I've seen, he hasn't been looking. He hasn't even tried to talk up Cassidy."

Cassidy smacked Jana's arm. "I'm not interested," the young woman said firmly. "Not after what was basically a rape. I trust even less than Jason does. And part of me hopes I can raise my score on my retest in April."

"We'll help if we can," I promised.

I heard Jason sigh. "Mark what do I do?"

I looked over at my friend. "About?"

Jason nodded towards Jana who appeared to be engaged in a conversation with Cassidy. "She's right in a way. Near the end, the sex with her was getting much better. I remember I told you that at first it felt a bit off even though nothing was prohibited. Well, over time we found that we didn't like some things, but what we did like, and especially what she liked, made the sex a lot better."

"You have to decide if you can trust her," I said. "Although, remember that once we leave Earth anyone you take can be kept rather isolated. From what little we've heard you control their ability to leave the house."

"Should I at least try some other girls?" Jason asked.

"Up to you," I replied. "It might help you decide if you want to trust Jana. I still have one more to find, but I'm not thrilled with the idea of looking."

Jason laughed. "You're wondering what happens when Kelsey tests."

"Today!" Kelsey shouted. "We will go there right after our final class. I can finally test!"

I smiled. "And I'm sure you'll be happy with your score."

"Of course," Ashley said with a smile. "She's only interested in the card, not the score."

"I get a feeling her score matters to her," I said.

"I want as good as Lenore and Ashley!" Kelsey shouted. "I don't want to fight, but something around six point zero would be really nice. It would show that I'm not just a pretty face."

"We can find out after school," I said just as the bell signaling the end of lunch rang out.

Kelsey jumped from her seat and rushed over to give me a hug before we returned to class. She had a huge smile on her face the rest of the day and ran to the parking lot when our final class was finished for the day.

Becky met us in the parking lot. She smiled as everyone ran up to the minivan. "Is Jessica riding with us?" she asked.

"I'm taking Kathy and Milli to Faustino's for some yogurt," Jessica said. "I can take anyone else who wants to come. Well, the driver can."

"Mark can I?" Matti asked.

"You don't want to support Kelsey?" I asked.

"She'll have you and Ashley," Matti said.

"Lenore will probably be there too," Becky said. "She had to stay late at her job though. One of her coworkers didn't show up, and she's covering until the next night waitress arrives."

"Go," I said as I helped Kelsey into the minivan Becky was driving.

My sister smiled and took off running for the SUV belonging to Jessica's father. She waved once more before jumping into the back seat.

I turned back to find that Jason, Letty, and Ashley had all finished getting into the minivan. Kelsey pulled me into the van and got me to sit next to her as Jason pushed the door shut. "I expect..." Kelsey began.

I silenced the young lady with a firm kiss on the lips. She fought for a moment and then put her arms around me as the minivan started moving. When I finally let up on the kiss, Kelsey pushed me away so she could turn her head.

"I said," she called out firmly. "I expect..."

I grabbed Kelsey's chin and pulled her back into a kiss. This time she immediately started hitting my shoulders with her hands as I held the kiss for a several moments.

"You need to stop making demands," Ashley said from the front of the minivan. "Mark made it clear to Lenore and me long ago that he is in charge."

Once again I released the kiss. "But I want tonight to be special!" Kelsey protested.

"Who said it won't be?" Ashley asked. "It is a school night, so we can't do everything I'm sure Mark wants to do, but don't worry, we'll make sure you know you are loved."

"I know that," Kelsey said as she crossed her arms under her breasts. "I want the full treatment. I've heard you and Lenore screaming out with pleasure some nights."

Ashley giggled. "That usually takes a bit of preparation. Don't expect that on your first night. But this upcoming weekend, we'll make it happen."

The rest of the ride passed in silence. It seemed that Kelsey was a bit unhappy with my efforts to keep her from demanding her special night. I noticed that Ashley looked back several times. Her expression was worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.