Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 29: Initiating Lenore

Ashley and I were quiet on the drive home. We were pulling into the driveway at my place when Ashley quietly asked. "Mark? Should we have offered her a chance to leave Earth with you?"

"No," I said firmly. "There was no connection. Both of us think Kelsey is sweet and adorable. With Lenore it seemed like we came to the same conclusion about her sadness. And we know they get along with each other. I liked that Connie was willing to help when I had to intervene in the fight at the store, but I can't see her in our family."

Ashley giggled. "What was wrong with that woman? She followed us to that store and insisted that you be thrown out."

"Some women don't like to see men in a lingerie store," I pointed out. "She did keep claiming I'm a pervert."

"You are a pervert," Ashley said with a smile. "And I love that about you. Tomorrow we'll demonstrate that again."

"Sounds like fun, but what do we do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

Ashley frowned. "Mark, would you mind if I said you should stay here for the day? If we stay around much longer I'm going to end up underneath you as you fuck me to oblivion, and I really want you to be a bit on edge for Lenore. She admitted to Mom that she feels ugly and old compared to Kelsey and me."

I smiled. "I would think a bit less of you if you didn't tell me that," I said. "We can definitely have a day off from each other if we stay home. Take care for Angelique for me."

Ashley giggled. "You love her more than you love me."

I laughed as that as I offered her a quick one-armed hug before getting out of the car. Ashley waved to me as I walked to the front porch. When I turned to unlock the door she backed the minivan out of the driveway and drove off.

The phone in the house was ringing as I entered I rushed over to answer it. "Hello?"

"Mark," my father's voice oozed out of the phone. He sounded almost poisonous. "I tried calling a half hour ago, where were you?"

"I had to run an errand and was out of the house," I replied. "Can I help you?"

"Probably not," my father said. "I'd prefer Mike. Have you seen him?"

I sighed. "Father, his friends were selling drugs..."

"I heard, CAPsmart or something," my father interrupted. "It's fake everyone knows it. So what does him being involved with that matter?"

"You might know its fake, but not everyone does. The wife of a popular cop purchased a supply, and then had an allergic reaction to the drug. From what I heard they had put peanut oil into the mix and this woman was deathly allergic to peanuts," I replied.

"So?" my father responded. His voice showed no concern for the woman only petulance that Mike was not available.

"She was deathly allergic," I said again carefully. "The woman didn't want her husband to know she was trying to raise her CAP and took it one morning after he left for his shift. Her body rejected the drug and she died in agony."

"So?" my father said again.

"Father, if this had been the beloved wife of a union president how would the union have reacted?" I asked.

"We would have sent out some enforcers to extract retribution!" my father roared. There was a long pause. "Oh shit! If that was the wife of a popular cop."

"Exactly," I said finishing my father's forming thought. "Mike and the rest of his gang had to flee the state. Last I heard Mike was in Chicago."

"Fine," Father growled. "I guess you can still help me. Do you know Vince Reed?"

"He's the head of the union local for the stagehands. What do you need for him to do?" I asked.

"He knows a couple of tour promoters. I need one of the promoters to organize a pair of tours for some travelling shows," Father said.

"Couldn't you call or e-mail Vince directly?" I asked.

"No," Father stated firmly. "Valery was arrested by some intelligence agents yesterday. I made it to the Ukraine, but I'm trapped here for the moment. One of the tours will be used as cover to get me and several others into the States without alerting the agents. Can you do this?"

"I can, but Vince will need details," I said.

"One tour will be for a band. They are called Prismatic Lions in English. If all goes well I'll be smuggled back as a backup singer," Father croaked.

"You a singer?" I asked.

"They use a choir for several songs," Father snapped. "The other is a touring performance of the musical Cats. I'm sure you've heard of that."

"I have, but there are tours for that from the states. I can't understand why someone would try to import one," I replied.

"A couple of the performers are from regions where the CAP testing and pickups are banned. If they want to get off the planet, they need to be in the West," Father said.

"I thought you didn't believe in the system. Why would you support it?" I pointed out.

"Let's just say the woman playing Grizabella has a sweet snatch and is willing to use it," my father said. "She is like me and hates the CAP system, but for a chance to live in the States, she'll go along with this crazy plan."

I shook my head. "I'll get in touch with Vince. How do I let you know about the progress?"

"Just have Vince contact the band. They'll take over coordinating everything. I am the only one involved who knows anyone in the States," Father said.

"I'll do that," I said as I shook my head. My father hung up the phone before I could say another word, leaving me staring at the handset. He had never been a model of consistency, but this series of actions had to rank high up on the ladder of incompetence and cupidity.

I checked the time and realized that despite the fact that the trip to the mall had lasted less than an hour before we were chased out, it was already late afternoon. I decided to take a moment to cook dinner and then relax and watch several of my father's movies he had on DVD.

The phone had been silent through the evening as I made and ate a sandwich filled with grilled and thinly cut steak. The movies left a lot to be desired. My father seemed to prefer movies that had an almost revolutionary fervor for displaying the excesses of capitalism and the nobility of the union worker. Many of the films were made outside the United States and had the voices redubbed by relatively unknown actors. I remember my father laughing that by assisting in the voiceover work, several actors had been able to get enough experience to qualify for their union cards.

I cannot remember what movies I watched. The first was set in France during the Revolution and seemed to involve a conflict between bakers who were too poor to purchase wheat and rich aristocrats who continued to demand that the bakers sell their products at prices from years before. The costumes had been great although I really doubt the amount of nudity was an accurate portrayal of the period. The second was a French film about miners in a failing mine who decided to strike for better rights. I remember starting it, but the story progressed so slowly that in the middle I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up on the couch hours later. The television had shut off automatically when the DVD player had finished playing the movie. The room was dark as I turned a bleary eyed vision toward a clock on the wall. It took a minute for me to figure out that it was almost six in the morning.

My stomach grumbled, reminding me that I had barely eaten anything the day before. I struggled to roll to my feet. My muscles protested, but I managed to get to my feet and stand up.

The next few hours passed slowly. I managed to stumble to the kitchen long enough to find a banana and some milk. Once I had eaten I went upstairs to find clean clothes and take a shower. I had accumulated a sizable pile of dirty clothing so I spent the morning loading clothing into the washing machine and waiting for the phone to ring.

It was almost nine when the doorbell started ringing. By that time I had already finished one load of laundry and was preparing to collect a second one from the dryer. I left it there as I hurried through the empty house to the front door.

I was in the hallway just inside the door when it swung open. Lenore ran in and wrapped me up in a huge hug. We nearly tumbled to the floor, but I managed to stay on my feet as she crushed her breasts to my chest. "I love you!" she screamed.

I returned the hug with a bit of surprise. "Good morning to you my love," I responded absently.

Behind Lenore I heard the door close. Ashley giggled as she walked forward to join us. "Are you ready?" she asked me.

I glared at my blond lover. "We shouldn't do it here. My father might not be back for a few months, but we should go elsewhere."

Ashley nodded as Lenore released me and stepped back. "What happened?" Lenore asked.

I waved toward the doorway. "I'll tell you as we head to the treehouse."

I could see Ashley smiling at a very treasured memory as we stepped through the doorway. When I turned to lock the door Lenore spoke again. "What makes this treehouse special?"

"It's where Mark took me and made me his," Ashley said rapturously. "It's a day I will always remember."

Lenore looked at me suspiciously. "And he was that good?" she asked. "His experience was enough to convince you that he is the one for you?"

"I was a virgin that day," I said.

"But Ashley said she thought it was perfect!" Lenore challenged.

"Not perfect, but more wonderful than I had been expecting. I've been a cheerleader since seventh grade and the senior cheerleaders usually have horror stories about their first times," Ashley corrected.

"But..." Lenore started as she glared at me. There was no car in the driveway and I looked over at Ashley.

"I thought we'd walk," Ashley said. "Lenore needs to get to know you a bit better when its just the three of us."

I shrugged. "Lenore, the trick was that I had watched lots of, let's call them educational videos."

"What?" Lenore snapped out as Ashley started giggling.

"He means that he and my brother used to use the internet to browse for porn," Ashley gasped out between giggles.

I blushed as Lenore glared at me. "And I suppose you expect me to deep throat you and have anal sex," Lenore hissed.

"Yuck and yuck," I commented. "I won't say no to oral sex."

"Of course not!" Ashley chirped. "You love licking my pussy and I made sure that Lenore was fresh and clean down there before we left this morning."

Lenore turned her glare to Ashley. "What were you preparing me for?" she said with a screech.

Ashley just stared at Lenore. "For Mark to put his tongue between your legs. He loves dining at the Y and while a couple of the senior cheerleaders always told me that a girl was better at it, I have to say I can't imagine how they could be. He'll have you begging him to stick his cock into your twat and spray your pussy with semen."

I blushed more as Lenore's gaze switched from Ashley to me and then back to Ashley. "Guys don't like to do that," Lenore complained.

"I do," I said firmly. "Lenore, for me sex is about you. I want you to scream my name as you cum. I want you to glow afterwards from the warmth of the memories we create together. If that happens..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.