Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 21: The Magic Moment

The television switched back to the same newsroom we had been viewing earlier. The same anchor now had a visible stack of notes in front of him, but was looking at a teleprompter. "Hello again, this is Martin Sherman, and I'm anchoring the lead-in to tonight's Defense Forces Special as some people are now calling it. This show is here to demonstrate how someone with a six point five CAP or higher will select his companions. We have been told that this is actually more organized than most people will see. Volunteers will be extracted at random pickups and venues around the world. Marines who are already members of the Confederacy military will lock down a location and tell volunteers to make their selections from the people at the venue. Our producer was talking to the four men who will be selecting tonight and had a few things to say. Let's listen."

A new voice could be heard as Martin turned to his right to look at something off-screen. "Remember, though, that we can make adjustments to your chosen -- hmmm, let's call 'em concubines. If her tits aren't big enough, that's an easy fix. Crooked teeth? No problem. Nose a bit long? Also no problem. You're gonna learn first hand that the physical piece is easily adjusted. On the other hand, remember what this woman's job description is gonna be -- she's a domestic goddess, whore, and baby-factory. There are indicators for maternal instincts on the CAP -- I recommend that you find out what they are in the next couple of hours. Just because she's a near-genius doesn't make her a good mother -- in fact, just the opposite might be the case..."

"Wow," Jason said. "Letty, we could remove the scars from your face."

"I still won't be pretty!" Leticia hissed at him.

"No, you'll be beautiful and will finally have the smile to go with the huge loving heart that beats within you," Jason said as he put his arms around her.

Morgan laughed. "You caught him girl. He seems like a good one too."

"I'm not going to talk about it," Leticia said in a huff, but I noticed that she leaned into Jason's embrace.

"Quiet," Beatrice whispered. "It looks like there is another excerpt coming."

Indeed, Martin was staring open mouthed at the camera. He had his right hand over his ear as he muttered. "I can't introduce that! No, people will lynch me ... That's just ... fine ... no, I understand ... No, I won't argue ... I'll do the lead in."

The anchor looked back at the camera and paled a bit when he realized that the outburst had been broadcast live. "I have just been apprised of one last clip before we go to our final commercial. I do have to request that you not get upset with the network. This is straight from the mouth of one of the men organizing the event, and not my personal feelings."

He turned away from the camera, a frown on his face. We could hear the same voice as from the previous excerpt speaking. "Remember that you're setting up a household that will end up containing kids -- and you may not be around a lot. If you pick an idiot with wide hips and a dairy farm on her chest, better pick someone smarter for her to report to. Oh, and this isn't marriage -- it's more like chattel slavery. They aren't your equals. You're the breadwinner, and your word is law -- you can go slack on that if you want, but it's the bottom line. Ultimately, they're replaceable -- and you're not. We're not used to that any more -- but it's that way it's going to be. If you say jump, they'd better already be in the air when they ask how high, because if they become a problem, you literally have the option of dumping them out the nearest airlock and hunting down a replacement."

"My god!" Becky said. "That's just..."

Morgan put his arms around the girl who was cuddled on Mrs. Roberts lap. "It kind of drives home what we were saying earlier. However, I'm not a monster, and you've shown that you want to make things better. Keep trying and believe in me. I won't abandon you."

"And I'll make sure you don't feel too alone," Beatrice said as she stroked the girl's hair. "We can get through this."

The television switched to a commercial. A number of scantily clad women were cavorting on the screen and dancing around some import cars. I could not figure out if they were trying to sell the idea that purchasing one of the cars would get you girls, or make you feel young. The screen faded before I could decide and the same warning showed up again.

"This is it," Ashley whispered.

"It will definitely be interesting," I observed.

The screen lit up with the original opening to the Average Joes television show, but instead of showing a house, when the theme ended the screen showed a large square room. A new anchor was standing with the four men Martin had mentioned standing behind him. The anchor looked at the screen and started to speak. "Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to the Average Joe Defense Forces Selection Special. In case you've missed the disclaimers, this is a unique event in reality television -- we are live and TOTALLY uncensored! You will see our contestants make their selections in real time, and you will see anything and everything that occurs, without editing. Since some of the criteria our contestants will be selecting for are related to sex and reproduction, we expect that there may be considerable graphic content -- parents with young children are strongly cautioned. However, recent regulations and CAP testing guidelines extend to age fourteen, it may be instructive for teens between fourteen and adult to view this program despite the expected graphic content. So, let's get to it, shall we? Let me re- introduce our contestants, all four of whom have been selected for the Defense Forces..."

"He did better with that than the anchor did," Ashley said with a giggle.

"He's probably not from a network," I said. "I bet he's already in the Defense Forces."

"Quiet, he's introducing the men," Beatrice said.

Sure enough, the announcer had walked up to Fred. "So, Fred, what are you going to use for your initial criteria?"

Fred scratched his head. "Well, CAP scores -- but not the general scores. I'm going to be looking as some specific indicators that vary a lot." He chuckled. "Of course, in some cases, I may wing it..."

"Boring!" Jason shouted. "We'll see how they are doing it once they start."

On the screen the announcer asked Dean and then Joey the same question. Neither man was any more profound than Fred. I stood behind Ashley and put my arms around her as she shook her head.

The announcer had finally reached the man that Ashley had identified as Big Papa and asked the same inane question. Big Papa just seemed to be amused by the whole thing. "I haven't come up with anything that I'm totally comfortable with. I'm gonna wing it. Could be anything. Maybe I'll pick the ugliest ones."

Becky and Beatrice both burst out laughing as the announcer stood there looking surprised. The director must have realized he needed a break because a commercial for a new hair spray came on.

"They have no clue," Jason said laughing. "None of them have an idea of what they want to look for."

"I think that Big Papa might make good selections," Letty said in contradiction to Jason. "For something like this, it isn't about knowing, it will be an act of faith. Will someone you don't really get to know be right for you; and will you be right for them."

"You were wasted in your church," I observed. "Leticia, you might be smart enough to raise your score if you tried."

Leticia's head dropped and she looked at the floor. "I couldn't fight. I can't bring harm to another."

"Quiet," Beatrice hissed. "The show is about to start."

We looked back at the screen to see that the warning was again on the screen. The scene returned to the large room. This time the camera centered on the announcer as he stood in front of the four men who would be selecting, but we could see additional cameramen standing behind each man. The host directed the main camera to pan around the room. Along each wall was arrayed an incredible variety of women. They looked to be anywhere from eighteen to early forties and were dressed in a bewildering display of color and style.

"I think I saw a woman wearing a sari," Morgan mused. "I'm surprised to see an Indian woman willing to participate."

The host had each man draw a straw and after Dean won allowed him to be the first to select a wall. Dean pointed at one almost randomly and then hurried over by the wall to start looking at the girls. One of the cameramen peeled away to follow him as the other three men chose walls and started viewing the women.

The other three men did not take long to get started. At that point the screen split into four equal sections. One would be lit a bit brighter to indicate that it was providing the sound. We sat in silence as the men started working down the lines of women.

It quickly was clear that Dean, and surprisingly, Big Papa had the most command over what they were doing. Dean eliminated fifteen women in under five minutes as he walked down the wall and sent home any woman with small breasts.

"He would have sent me home," Ashley observed as he walked back down the line for a closer look.

Big Papa was talking to the women. The camera did not pick up the questions clearly, but it did not appear to matter too much. The man would usually move on, only to look back later and send the girl from the room.

Morgan noticed that and laughed. "He's slick."

"How so?" Becky asked.

"Watch the girls being sent away by Fred or Joey. Many of them start screaming when they realize they aren't getting through the first round."

"First round?" Becky asked.

Just then the voice of the host spoke out. "A reminder, this is the first pass for our men. They will finish with between two and six women at the end of the night. For this portion of the show, they have been asked to eliminate down to fifty from an original selection of one hundred women."

"That would be a first round," Jason said with a snort.

Big Papa had worked about a third of the way down his wall and was still talking briefly with each woman. He turned to look right at the camera and we could just barely hear his cameraman ask what he was doing. Big Papa looked around and then pulled the cameraman to the center of the room. "I'm getting rid of whiners."

I laughed at that. Ashley joined in with musical giggles. "Leticia might be right," she gasped out. "He might have the best idea of how to go about this."

Just then the man looked off as Dean sent away a stocky brunette who was wearing a short skirt over some dark leggings. He waved at the host. "Hey, can I get an eye on that one?"

As she was walking out the door, the woman was stopped by a large man who appeared to be a marine. The man guided the obviously confused girl over to Big Papa who walked around her quickly and then asked a question. The girl answered something and Big Papa looked toward the center of the room where the host stood. "Hey, can I keep her?"

The picture switched to a single shot of the host. "As long as you only have fifty when you finish..."

The picture went back to the four separate screens. On Big Papa's we watched a clearly stunned woman stagger to the end of the line of woman arrayed on the wall.

"Wow, saved by the bell," Becky murmured. "I can almost feel what she must be feeling. Morgan, spank me if I get out of line again, please. I know I can be a bitch, but ... you and Bea care for me. I've never had that before."

I noticed that the men were moving at different speeds. Dean had eliminated fifteen girls in just minutes, and in less than twenty he had only fifty girls left standing against his wall. He did take the time to ask for several of Fred's rejects to come by and swapped out two of his own, but was the first done. Big Papa took two full passes and part of another before he finished. He seemed to have no interest in selecting for beauty as many of his girls were rather unattractive. Still, I noticed he had a rapport with the girls the other men were not developing.

Fred actually eliminated too many. When he finally turned back to the host, they realized he only had forty-eight women left standing against his wall. The host just shrugged and noted that he would be eliminating forty-two more so there was little reason to bring two girls back.

The show really started to drag once Fred was finished with eliminating girls down to forty-eight. Joey seemed incapable of making a decision after the first few women went into histrionics after he rejected them. In the room Beatrice and Becky turned away from the screen and started exchanging kisses. I was surprised to see that Becky was being extremely gentle and loving.

The two women were getting into the kissing. Beatrice had put her arms around Becky and was pulling down on her blouse, causing it to expose her shoulders. Ashley started to purr and leaned over the couch to reach for one of the snack trays we had prepared. Her naked ass was visible to me, and I was staring at it when Jason shouted. "What the fuck!"

I spun around to look at my friend, but he was staring at his mother. Beatrice and Becky were still locked in their embrace, but both stopped the kissing and looked towards the rest of us. "What?' Becky asked combatitively.

"Mom? You are making out with..." Jason began

"My lover?" Mrs. Roberts replied with a bit of cheek. "Or perhaps I should call her Morgan's other wife? You heard the announcement; if we go with Morgan we agree to be his playthings. And I don't hear him complaining."

"I'd have to turn in my man card if I did," Morgan said happily.

"But Mom," Jason moaned. "That's Becky. Barely an hour ago she was arguing with you and insulting you."

"That was two hours ago," Beatrice replied.

"Yeah," Becky said in a soft voice. "An hour ago I was sucking on her breasts. I apologized to her for how I was acting and since you weren't here..."

Ashley had managed to snatch one of the trays and stood back up. She held out a celery stick to me as she smiled. "How was it?" she asked.

"Ash?" Jason gasped as he turned to look at his sister.

"What?" Ashley responded. "You think I won't do that someday? I'm interested in trying."

Mrs. Roberts sighed wistfully. "This little brunette is very loving when she wants to be. I understand why Morgan cares deeply for her. I think we'll make things work."

"I know we will," Becky said. "I'm not going to throw this away."

Becky's statement brought the discussion to an end. She and Mrs. Roberts remained on the couch hugging each other, but the kissing had stopped. Joey was still struggling through his selections so everyone began making trips to the bathrooms in the house. Leticia thoughtfully brought out cold soda as we watched the host finally force Joey into making three final eliminations so they could move on.

Leticia looked at what was happening on the screen and sighed. "How did that man get the CAP to have four selections?" she asked. "He's extremely indecisive here."

"Does he even know what he wants?" Ashley asked.

"He didn't seem to when they talked to him," Morgan admitted. "Oh look, they are leading the other women from the room. I bet they are going to separate them now."

"But it was funny to watch Dean look at Fred's rejects," Ashley chirped.

Joey had just finally made his last elimination of the first round. The host turned to the screen and with an almost embarrassed smile sent us to commercial promising that the next round would begin after a few words from the sponsors.

"Finally," I said. "I hope I'm never close to being as bad as Joey is tonight."

"What will you look for?" Leticia asked.

"Loving caring women who have a big heart and want to please others," I replied. "From what we've heard you can change the looks of the girls you bring with you. So I'd just want someone who is going to be a friend who enjoys quiet games to relax, but is a bit of..."

Ashley giggled. "You want a girl who can be a complete whore in bed."

"No," I said firmly. "I'm not actually all that perverted. I do want a woman who is a bit wild and enthusiastic, but she has to want no man except me."

"Is that fair?" Becky asked.

Jason leaned back in the couch. "It's good to be the king," he said with a smirk.

Ashley gasped. "Mark! Smack him for saying that!" she pleaded.

The commercial faded away. Morgan, Beatrice, and Becky all sat up. "Quiet, round two is starting," Morgan said.

We got quiet as the screen split back into quarters. I wondered what would happen when Dean stepped forward. He was standing in the middle of his part of the screen and looking at the fifty women arrayed in his room. "Okay, Ladies, get those tops off! This is a reality show -- I want to know whose tits are real!"

"Dude!" Jason screamed as the picture changed. Now Dean's room dominated the left two thirds of the screen. The remaining third was split into three equal picture boxes. It reminded me of some old seventies sit-com of a blended family. They had used something similar in the opening.

Jason was bouncing in his seat as Dean walked down the row of women, examining their breasts. Morgan seemed a bit less impressed. "If you can change the woman after the fact, why worry about it?' he asked.

"It does establish that he is in charge," I noted as Dean started sending women from the room. He quickly sent six who had large firm breasts from the room.

"Why?" Jason pouted. "They had spectacular breasts."

"Fake," Becky sang out as Dean started eliminating older women who had breasts that sagged noticeably.

"You have to forgive him," I said as I slid my hands under Ashley's top and reached for her breasts. "Jason hasn't seen a woman's naked breast except when he's watching porn. He doesn't understand."

Letty frowned. Dean was now closely examining the breasts of the remaining thirty-six women. His criterion was unclear, but he continued to occasionally send a woman away. The director must have thought that it was time to move on, because the picture shifted so that Big Papa was in the main section.

If Dean's selections were easy to figure out, Big Papa's standards were much more vague. When the picture shifted to him he was standing in front of one of the sari-wearing women that had been part of his original one hundred. He held her hands and asked. "Do you like kids?" as he looked in her eyes.

The woman answered quickly, but I noticed a slight dimming in Big Papa's eyes. He released her hand and politely thanked her. She seemed to understand that he had dismissed her and broke away at a run as he turned to the next woman in line.

"Wow," Morgan said. "He's gone through about ten women already."

I could see Big Papa turn toward the camera. He waved to the cameraman, and the two stepped away from the women. The cameraman was apparently asking a question.

"What are you looking for? What are the questions about?" the unseen man asked.

Big Papa replied, "I'm trying to sort the ones who can put up with my big ass from the ones just looking for the door."

The questioning resumed with several different questions being used. Ashley watched with interest as Big Papa worked his way through six more women, keeping two and sending four more away. "The answers don't matter," Ashley said with a gasp.

Just then Big Papa stepped up to a young black woman. She was bouncing on her toes as the man approached and reached for his hands before he could get into position. He seemed a bit pleased by this and asked his first question, "Do you know what you're getting into?"

It was a question he had asked before, and the woman seemed prepared because she merrily replied. "No, does anybody?"

Big Papa roared with laughter and put his arm around the woman before turning to look at the camera. "I like her!" he proclaimed. "You passed this round," he told her before swatting her on the ass and moving on to the next girl.

By this time Dean was finished so they gave Big Papa half the screen and split the rest between Fred and Joey. It was clear that Big Papa was also working quickly so after a few minutes they switched to Fred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.