Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 12: Unpleasant Interruptions

It must have been only a moment, but I came awake with my arms wrapped around Ashley. She was lying there senseless. I pushed my body off hers and rolled to the side. Once we were lying next to each other, I began offering loving kisses.

"Will it always be like that?" Ashley asked with a sigh.

"I wish it will be," I replied as I held her. "That was just about perfect."

"I know," Ashley said as she put her arms around me and squeezed me. "I never expected that."

"I love you," I said.

Ashley blushed. "Mark?"

"Maybe we're too young. Maybe it's too quick. I don't care. Ashley you are the most beautiful woman I know," I said.

"My breasts are small," Ashley protested.

I caressed her left breast as we continued to lie there. "They're perfect. You are an athletic woman. Larger breasts would make it harder for you to cheer. I don't need udders."

"I don't have a classic hourglass figure. I'm thirty-six, twenty-eight, thirty-four. Most guys laugh at me," Ashley said.

I dropped my hand to her hip. "You have a flat stomach. There is no muffin top there. Your legs are sculptured perfection and your face is perfect. You could model as Artemis or Athena today with no makeup."

"Not Aphrodite?" Ashley protested, mockingly punching me in the chest.

"She is far too selfish," I contradicted. "You are a loving and giving woman. Your inner beauty exceeds that of any of those goddesses mankind lusted after for ages. I am barely worthy to kiss your feet, and you shared everything with me."

Ashley blushed. "Mark, I love you too. You might wonder how you are worthy of me, but you are the only man I could have trusted to make my first time this magical. No matter what happens, we'll always have this moment."

"We'll make many more memories, just like this one," I promised.

We lay together, exchanging an occasional kiss. Ashley noticed that I made no move to go again and giggled. "You don't want to fuck me again?" she asked.

I groaned and rolled over, pulling her on top of me. "I do," I said as I reached up to caress her breasts. "But I heard that it tends to hurt a bit the first time. Besides, we'll have many chances to do it. I don't know how many times I'll get to cuddle naked with you after a perfect first time."

Ashley gasped and then collapsed on top of me. Her face was against my shoulder and I could feel her tears dropping onto my skin. "Ash?" I asked.

"It's just ... I never thought it would be perfect, but you're right. It was perfect," Ashley said with a sob.

I held her while she composed herself. Just as she stopped sniffling a faint cry could be heard.

"Mark! Ashley! Are you in there? How do you get in anyways?" a male voice could be heard shouting from below us.

Ashley sat up and looked around. "That sounds like Jason. What do we do?"

I slid out from under her and sat up. "We should probably talk to him. I'll have to open the trap door."

"Mark!' Ashley squealed. "I'm naked up here."

"I'll lie down and just stick my head out the opening," I said as I scrambled to the cup holding the remote. "I guess we'll need to clean up."

Ashley whirled around and dove for her bag in the corner. I could hear her opening it as I pressed the green button on the key fob. I backed away from the trapdoor and lay down with my head over the opening.

As soon as the door was open enough for me to get my head through, I slid forward and looked out. Jason was standing directly under the tree house and staring up at the opening.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Mark, look over here," Ashley said. I pulled my head back and turned to the corner. She had a plastic bag in her right hand and a washcloth in her left. The washcloth was dropping water as she held it out to me. "You can use this..." she said.

I reached out to take the cloth and nodded. Ashley pulled another cloth out of the bag and started wiping down her crotch.

"Mark?" Jason called out from below. "What's going on up there?"

I blushed. I started wiping off the love juices that covered my thighs, while I leaned back over the opening. "We weren't expecting company," I said. "Can you give us a moment?"

"Mark!" Jason exclaimed. "What have you done to my sister?"

A hand reached down and plucked the washcloth from my hand. The cloth was stroked around my cock, rinsing away the remaining juices. My cock tried to rise up, but the cloth was pulled away before it fully awoke.

"I'd let you answer, but..." I said.

Ashley giggled causing me to turn to look. She was no longer naked, but I wondered if it would have been better if she had not dressed. She had on a black lace camisole top. It was clearly meant for bedtime. The part covering her breasts was decent, but below her breasts it split in two before stopping just below her belly button. A matching pair of black lace boy short panties covered her pussy. She held out a thick cotton robe to me. "Put this on. I'll talk to Jason while you do."

I sat up and accepted the robe as Ashley lay down and stuck her head out and looked down. "He accepted me as his," she said. "Now, why did you interrupt us?"

"You left these in your packs," Jason said. "I found them when I moved your packs from the car to your bedroom."

Ashley looked over at me as I tied the belt of the robe to hold it closed. "Our cell phones," she said sheepishly. "We should have brought them."

"I don't think it is a real emergency," I said. "Jason, come up. It will be easier to talk up here."

I grabbed Ashley's hand and moved to sit on the mattress. She came with me. Once I was comfortable, I pulled her so she was sitting between my legs.

Ashley giggled and twisted so she could look at me. "I wore the panties I did, because if I put on the thong, either your fingers or cock would be in me by now."

"Ashley?" I gasped out as Jason's head appeared in the trap door opening. Facing away from us, he put a hand on the wood floor and levered himself up into the room. I watched his feet appear and then pressed the red button to close the door and raise the ladder.

Jason paused and watched the door close back up. "Neat," he said. "Makes sure you have privacy."

My best friend turned. He looked at his sister lounging in my arms and groaned. "That is just so wrong its right," he complained.

Ashley reached behind us to grab one of the pillows. She threw it at Jason. It hit his face and dropped to the floor. "You can sit on that," she suggested. "The wood floor is probably uncomfortable." She wiggled against me, pushing the crack of her ass against my cock.

Jason looked away. He had a frown on his face. "You said there was something important?" I asked.

"Julio is trying to call you," Jason said. "I claimed you had run down to the corner for drinks and forgot your phone, but he'll call back shortly."

"You answered my phone?" I asked.

"No, he called me when he couldn't get you to answer. That's when I realized that you had left your phones in the packs," Jason said.

Ashley nodded. "We should have remembered, but..."

"I don't want to know," Jason said waving his hands between us. "Or do I?"

Ashley giggled. Her left elbow swung back to poke me in the ribs. "It was loving, hot, and perfect. Mark here was the perfect man."

I shrugged and kissed Ashley's bare shoulder. "What can I say?" I asked. "Ashley brought the passion and the love. The rest was pure fireworks."

Jason groaned. "Now you're bragging," he complained as he allowed himself to fall backwards. "And I have to wait two more months before I'm fourteen and can test."

"You'll get a chance after that," I said. "Now did Julio tell you why he was looking for me?"

Jason scowled. The darkness in his expression was fierce as he sat back up. "The maniac who attacked the high school. He cut Leticia's face. She's going to have massive scars and might even lose an eye. Julio is blaming the CAP testing. He's still going to test Tuesday, but he wanted to know if you were looking to organize more protests."

"I am not looking to organize any protests," I objected. "My father and brother are doing something, but I'm trying to stay out of it. Except that my father may try to get me some kind of intern position with the crews that will be organized to maintain peace during protests."

"Is that even legal?" Jason asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't be on any payroll. They just provide a brown shirt and you walk around the perimeter of the protest and make sure that no little old ladies or children wander too close. It's all about maintaining good PR by not generating any obvious victims on camera," I said. "They pay cash though."

"Sounds fun," Jason said sardonically.

"It sucks, but it does give me some extra cash. My father doesn't give me much for an allowance. I could probably talk him into allowing you to join. Ashley, the best I could do is have you walk around with us. But you have to be able to play blonde and stupid," I offered.

Ashley worked her jaw like she had a piece of gum to chew on. "I'da know," she said. "Do ya think they would buy it?"

Jason started laughing. "You'd do a bit better with the baffled expression and not speaking, but in the right outfit..." My friend stopped and blushed.

I sighed. "Julio is going to score poorly."

"I know," Jason said. "You got a nice score and now have a total hottie in your lap. Ashley, mother better never see that outfit."

"Mom helped me pick it out last night," Ashley said with a giggle. "And I'm not wearing the thong because I'm sure you couldn't take it."

"I could!" Jason protested. He stared at us for a moment and then looked down at the floor as his face turned bright red. "Not really."

"Jason it's hard on me too," I said.

Ashley elbowed me again. "The only thing hard on you, my brother doesn't need to hear about ... Mark, why will Julio score poorly?"

"Do you know Leticia's CAP score?" I asked.

Ashley put a finger to her lips. A pensive expression took over her face for a moment. "I'm not sure," she admitted. "I remember hearing she had a very poor score. Lewis claimed he heard that it was a three point six, but he told everyone my score would be four point two, and I scored a lot higher than that."

"Julio told me that it's less than four," Jason said. "He used that as part of the reason he's so worried about his own score."

"But why will that mean Julio gets a poor score?" Ashley asked. "Mark's father and brother both failed to reach five point zero, and he got a much better score."

"No I didn't," I protested reflexively.

Ashley and Jason laughed. "Mark, do you really think anyone is going to believe you don't have a qualifying level score?" Jason asked.

I sighed. "I just don't want the fight that I know will happen. My father is only going to see how the new regime reduces his influence. Even after the first Average Joes season where they introduced the CAP score, I heard him saying that officials at City Hall were looking for guidance from those with higher scores. The most recent changes will likely increase that. I saw the video of the Sa'arm, and they look terrifying. If you could get off Earth and avoid them, wouldn't you?"

"But a volunteer won't be avoiding them," Jason said. "They are more like someone from one of those armed forces commercials trying to convince teenagers to join. You know, because the 'military has the courage to charge into chaos and bring villains to justice'."

"I'm not expecting to avoid them, but someone like my father always looks for the loophole that allows him to escape consequences," I replied. "I can see him pressuring me to take him, or to allow him access to the girls I do choose in exchange for me living in his house."

"You could live here," Jason said as he looked around. "Although I don't see a bathroom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.