Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Patti and I were finally alone together. Patti gave me a grin and I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed each other passionately for at least 10 minutes. Finally we took a break.

I said, "So Patti, What's the square root of 9?"

"3, Why?"

"I knew it. You're probably smarter than me."

Patti blushed.

"I don't know Jay. You seem pretty smart to me."

"So, are you a reporter Patti?"

"Yes, I was planning on writing a story about you."

"I knew it. Please Patti, don't write a nasty article about me until you get all of the facts OK?"

"What gave me away, Jay?"

"Well, I knew something was different about you, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. When you said you weren't on a timetable I knew for sure."

Patti grinned. "I guess you are right Jay. I can't picture either Ashley or Amy saying that."

"Patti honey, I really don't deal with smart women well, but I'm crazy for you."

Patti kissed me. "Well Jay, I'm pretty hung up on you as well. I'm not sure how you managed it."

We kissed again for another 10 minutes.

"Jay honey, what was your first clue that I wasn't dumb."

"Oh Patti, you may not believe it, but I knew something was different about you as soon as my cock entered your pussy."

Patti blushed. "And why is that, Jay?"

"You were so tight, Patti. No true dumb blonde that looks like you would ever be that tight."

Patti blushed beet red. "I guess you are right. You are the expert on dumb girls. Aren't you?"

It was my turn to blush. "I'm not proud of myself, Patti, but I never ever forced anything on anybody. The young ladies were always willing."

"Oh I believe you, Jay. You are very gentle with them even when you are fucking them wildly. Somehow they all love what you are doing to them. Don't they?"

"I'm not sure about every one, but yes, generally speaking, they are much happier after they leave me."

"Why do you think that is, Jay?"

"Probably because I try and treat them like normal people. I don't like the way some people treat dumb people."

Patti leaned in for another kiss and we went at it for another 10 minutes. We were still in the front portion of the bus.

"Patti, do you want to sleep in my bedroom back there or at your place?"

"My place I think, Jay."

I started up the bus. Patti directed me to her place and we headed in.

"Patti honey, I'm still having trouble processing all of this. You are so beautiful. Why don't you have a handsome man already?"

Patti blushed again.

"To be honest, Jay, I've mostly been into girls."

"Right, that makes sense. I remember now. You were really enjoying watching Denise and Amy go at it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.