Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

I called Ashley first. She arranged for us to pick her up at her hotel at 7. She had to be back at 11.

Then I called Patti. She was still at the expo. We arranged to pick her up right away.

We met in the parking lot. I parked the bus and stepped out to talk to Patti.

"Patti honey. I've already sent in all of my reports to the producers of the commercial about you ok?"

Patti nodded her head.

"I think you are a beautiful young woman, Patti. I really enjoyed our time together. I would love to be with you again, but you don't have to if you don't want to. OK?"

Again she nodded her head. Amy got impatient and popped out of the bus. She had a big smile on her face and she rushed up to Patti and kissed her.

"Hi Patti," she said breathlessly.

Patti said, "Let me get this straight, Mr. Williams. You're saying if I leave now, it won't affect my chances on the commercial at all?"

"That's right, Patti. The producers won't hear anything more from me about you either way."

Amy said, "Patti honey, don't leave. I want to have some fun with you. Didn't you have fun with me earlier?" Amy looked like she was about to cry.

Patti looked at Amy and she melted.

"Of course I did, sweetie. Let's go."

I drove over to Ashley's hotel, but we were still early. The three of us headed back to the bedroom portion of the bus. Amy reached for Patti and they shared a passionate kiss.

I was starting to get a strange feeling in my gut about Patti. I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet.

The girls got each other's clothes off and they were furiously licking each other. I stroked my cock gently and watched them. They looked so hot together. The girls came to a noisy climax. I glanced at my watch. Still only 6:30. The girls were kissing each other lightly and stroking each other. I slid into the bed next to Patti and slid my fingers up and down her delectable body. She turned to look at me.

"Patti honey, I would love to make love to you, but only if you want to."

Patti smiled at me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"I want to, Mr. Williams."

"Call me Jay, OK Patti? Please call me Jay."

"OK Jay," said Patti and then we kissed passionately some more.

I slid my cock up into her tight pussy and started fucking her gently. We kept on kissing as we fucked slowly. This was the most passionate sex that I could remember having in a long, long while. There was definitely something different about Patti. Eventually I picked up the pace and started fucking her faster. She was right there with me.

"Ooooohhhh Jay. Fuck me. Yessssss."

I couldn't take it any longer and I spewed my spunk up her belly.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh."

"Patti honey, that was wonderful. I've been snipped ok? No need to worry about getting pregnant."

"Ohhh Jay, that was indeed wonderful."

We kissed passionately.

Amy swooped in and we both kissed her at the same time. She was beaming.

Amy said, "Oh Patti and Jay. That was beautiful to watch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.