Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

There were another 6 ladies waiting for us at the kiosk.

Amy went over to a gorgeous tall skinny blonde and collected the applications.

There were 8 applications and only 6 girls.

I quickly ran through them. Only two of the 8 were dumb.

I went through the same rigamarole. I sent away 3 of the smart ones. a redhead, an athletic black girl and a tiny Asian girl.

Then I called out, "Ginny Reddecker."

The tall blonde skinny helper sashayed up. Her pants were so tight I could see her camel toe with no trouble. She had small tits but her nipples were protruding obscenely. She must not have been wearing a bra. She had my cock hard again, even after all it had been through already.

I gave her the standard line.

"Thanks for your application, Ginny. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"But Mr. Williams. I want to show you how motivated I am."

She nuzzled up to me and rubbed her sexy long leg against me. She knew I was turned on. She was a true man-eater.

"Ginny honey, We're not that kind of agency. I'm so sorry."

Ginny scowled at me and stomped off.

I was truly tempted. Trust me. I'm sure I could have fucked her with no problem. The problems start after that though. You see, Ginny would actually expect to get on a TV commercial, and I actually had no connections to TV at all. There was no commercial.

Ginny would no doubt make a big stink once she realized this. Trust me, I know from experience. That's why I can't go anywhere near Minnesota any more.

I expected to see Ginny doing the weather or something like that on TV sometime soon.

She was smart, motivated and gorgeous. Women like that go far. They just don't do it with me.

I was flustered. I sent Amy to go collect me a drink.

I called out another smart name and the remaining two girls glanced at each other.

She must have had to leave. I called out the last smart name and sent her away.

One of the absentees was dumb and so was the lone lady left at the kiosk. She looked pretty good. I called her over.

"What's your name honey?"

"I'm Adele Henderson."

"Could you give me a little twirl honey?"

Adele blushed and thrust her butt out at me as she did her 360. She looked good enough to interview for sure.

Amy came back with a coke for me.

"Thanks Amy. Hold on to these two forms ok? The ladies must have had to run off, but if they come back I need to see them."

"Ok Mr. Williams."

"I'm off to interview Adele here. I'll be back in a bit OK?"

"Yes Mr. Williams."

I led Adele to the interview room and she was beaming. I had probably sent away her gorgeous friend.

"Ok Adele, Please take off your top."

She smiled at me and removed it with no hesitation.

Her nipples were obvious under her bra.

I slid up next to her and kissed her and tweaked a nipple. She giggled.

"OK Adele, the pants now."

She slid them down. Her thong was soaked through at the cunny. Adele was freaking horny. I could smell the fish odor already.

My cock was still straining my shorts because of Ginny.

I slipped my cock right up into Adele and started pounding.

"Oooohhhh Aaaahhhh"

She came hard quickly.

Adele had a fine butt, so I slipped some lube into her anus.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is there a problem honey?" She shook her head, but she still looked a little afraid.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass OK Adele?" She nodded her head and bit her lip.

I slid my cock in slowly.

"Ohhhh Aaaahhhh"

I was fairly gentle. I gave her half my cock for a bit.

"Ohhhhhh Mr. Williams."

She started to buck back at me. I started pounding her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

We both came hard.

Adele was crying.

"Thank You Mr. Williams. That's the first time I actually enjoyed anal sex."

"Are you in town tonight, Adele?"

"No Sorry. Our bus leaves at 8."

"Ok, no problem Adele. We'll call you OK?"

She kissed me passionately.

"Ok, Thanks so much Mr. Williams."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.