Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Back at the kiosk there were six girls waiting. Four of them were obvious stunners.

"How are things going, Amy?"

"Oh good Mr. Williams. Here are the forms for these six."

I quickly ran through them. 4 smartie pants and 2 dummies.

"Holly Smith?" One of the gorgeous ones popped up to me with a smile.

"Thanks for your application honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"Felicia Ramirez?" A hot latino smiled and approached me.

"Thanks for your application honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

Damn, two gone and they were both hot.

"Sabrina Jablonski?" Thank god. The only obvious non hottie stood up with a smile. I sent her on her way.

"Dawn Prentiss?" One of the hotties got up and I sent her away. That left the two dummies. One of them was a for sure interviewee. I wasn't sure about the other one.

"Ashley Fennell?" The cute pixie-like hottie stood up.

"and Katie Kramer?" The last girl stood up. She had a bulky sweater on.

"Katie honey, do you have a blouse on under that sweater?"

She nodded her head.

"Could you take the sweater off please?"

She quickly removed the sweater. Katie had humongous hooters.

"I'd like to interview the both of you right now if that's ok?"

Ashley and Katie grinned at each other and nodded their heads.

"Amy honey, you know the drill right. Collect the forms and I'll be back in 20 minutes or so."

"Ok Mr. Williams." Amy looked a little down. I pulled her in for a quick kiss and felt up her ass.

"I'm counting on you, Amy."

Her face brightened and she said, "You can count on me, Mr. Williams."

I led Ashley and Katie to the interview room. They were giggling like old friends.

"Oh I hope I get in a commercial. Everyone will be so jealous."

"I know. He turned away my friend, Holly. She's gonna be so pissed."

They both snickered.

We entered the room and I closed the door forcefully.

"OK ladies, please remove your blouses."

Ashley and Katie looked at each other and then both removed their blouses quickly.

Katie's monster tits were bursting out of her bra. Ashley had little tiny titties. I walked up and grabbed onto one of Katie's hooters and squeezed it roughly. Katie gasped but didn't react any other way. Ashley looked jealous. I twirled my finger around one of Ashley's bumps and her nipple hardened noticeably under her bra.

"And now the pants ladies."

Katie had a bubble butt. It still looked like fun to play with. She certainly wasn't fat. With monster tits like that I wasn't complaining.

Ashley's ass was a work of art. I started kneading it forcefully before she had fully removed her pants. She looked up at me with a big grin.

I went over to Katie and liberated her hooters from her bra. I leaned in and started slobbering. Katie had a huge grin on her face. Ashley took the opportunity to free my cock and then she started sucking me good. I was kneading and twisting and chewing Katie's breasts and she was moaning the whole time. After a good five minutes in this configuration I pulled out of Ashley's mouth and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. I popped my finger into her butthole and started slamming hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.