Travelling Dbfer
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

We arrived at the cheer expo the next morning around 10 AM. There weren't many people there yet. One of the organizers checked our credentials and showed us around.

The lady organizer was freaking hot. Her shorts were painted on and her tight ass was on full display. She also had the 'vacant' look going for her. I was almost rock hard. Her nametag said 'Bunny'.

"So Bunny, have you ever done any acting?"

Bunny gave me her best vacant smile.

"No, Mr. Williams."

"Would you like to apply?"

"Sure, I guess."

I gave her a form to fill out, while I set up my display boards. 'All applicants must be at least 18 years old, ' was prominent.

"Here you go Mr. Williams."

I glanced over her test results quickly. What a disappointment. She got every question right. She was smart. Goddamn. She had the dumb look down pat too.

"Ok Thanks, Bunny. We'll keep your application on file. You might get a call."

Bunny gave me a happy vacant smile and sashayed off. Bunny had gotten me all revved up. Damn her for looking dumb but being smart.

I glanced around the room. There were no other prospects in sight right then.

"Amy honey, let's check out the interview room, huh?"

"Yes Mr. Williams."

I had Amy enter the room, and move around and speak while I stayed outside. Perfect. I had no idea what was going on inside. I entered the room and closed the door firmly.

"Amy honey, please strip."

"Yes Mr. Williams." She was naked in no time. Amy always obeyed first. Sometimes she asked questions, but only after obeying. She was a perfect db.

I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass. I thrust my cock up into her pussy and started pounding.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhhh. Mr. Williams. Ohhhhh."

It wasn't long before I spewed my spunk into her pussy.

"We better get back to the kiosk, honey."

"Yes Mr. Williams.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.