Travelling Dbfer
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

April jumped over and started licking immediately.

I reached for April's pants and slid them off. She wiggled her ass to assist me.

She backed away from May. I guess she had sucked up all of the cum.

"May, you better suck me off. My cock needs to be hard so I can examine April properly."

"Yes, doctor, ' said May.

"April, take your top off please."

"Yes, doctor'

Wow, it's hard to imagine a better pair of db's. I hit the jackpot.

The doorbell rang off in the distance. Neither sister paid any attention to it. They were focused on their doctor.

I leaned in and started manhandling April's tits. They were freaking ginormous and they had these sexy blue veins going through them. I traced one of the veins with my tongue and April moaned loudly.

May was doing a fine job on my cock, but I had another idea.

"April, could you please help your sister with my cock?"

"Yes doctor."

April slid down to join her sister and they both worshipped my cock for a few minutes.

I was rock hard then.

"May, I guess we are done. You did great and you seem completely healthy. Do you think the treatment helped?"

"Oh yes doctor, thank you so much."

May gave me a passionate kiss and then she left.

I turned to April. I had to try my cock between those monster tits.

"April honey, please lie on your back."

"Like this doctor?"

She automatically spread her legs. What a perfect db.

"I'm going to fuck your tits honey. They look like they need some treatment."

"Oh yes doctor, it's been so long since a doctor fucked my tits."

Her eyes were shining. This family really had a thing for doctors.

I slid my cock in between the mountains and grabbed on for dear life. I slammed and slammed.

"Ohhhhh doctor. Yessss doctor."

I kept pounding and pounding. Eventually though, my arms and hands were tired. I had to try something else.

I backed away. April looked concerned until she saw my cock was still hard. She smiled up at me.

"What now doctor?"

I laid down on the bed with my cock standing straight up.

"Why don't you ride me honey?"

"Yes, doctor."

She lowered her pussy onto my cock.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh doctor."

Then she started bouncing like crazy. Her monster tits were jiggling all over the place. She bounced and she bounced. Eventually she tired herself out.

"Get on all fours honey."

"Yes doctor."

"It's time to try that new treatment. I'm going to fuck your ass with no lube."

April looked at me and she almost looked scared.

"Doctor, there might be still some lube in my ass. The priest fucked me there this morning. You're not mad at me are you, doctor?"

Here I thought she was afraid because it might hurt, but no, this perfect db was afraid because their might be some left over lube, by a priest no less. Nice idea that one. I didn't think I could carry off being a fake priest though. I've never been to church.

"Doctor?"

Wow, this db looks really upset that I might be mad at her.

"Oh it's ok April, I'm not mad, the lube probably has worn off. Let's try it out."

She sighed with relief.

"Yes doctor."

I slammed my cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhh doctor."

I pounded into her and I pounded some more.

"Yessssssss doctor yessssssss."

She was bucking back at me like crazy and her breasts were flopping everywhere.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I pumped my load into her ass.

"Thank you doctor, thank you so much."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.