Travelling Dbfer
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

I was just getting ready to leave for Cincinnati. I had to be there that night around 7 pm. I had an appointment.

I looked in my little black book for a suitable place to stop for a break on my way there. Ah, there we go: April Summers, now 19, living in Columbus. I quickly scanned her details. Perfect, and there were a couple of backup options for Columbus if things didn't work out with April. I vaguely remembered April. She was blonde with huge tits and took direction well. This description actually fit with a lot of ladies in my little black book, but that was the whole point. I only added young ladies to the book if I truly enjoyed myself with them. There was no point filling up the book with lesser conquests.

Ahh, do I detect a hint of disbelief there, dear reader? Well, read on. I actually do have a black book, although it's no longer little. I had to upgrade so I could fit in all of the db's. And, yes, I know, this is the new millennium, all of this info should be on my IPad and some of it is, but I feel more comfortable putting the more incriminating details in a book for some reason.

What's a db you're asking? No, not a defensive back, not this time. A db is a dumb blonde. Yes, preferably young and definitely female.

No, this is not a sexist story. Someone could just as easily write a story about a middle aged frumpy woman who scouts out hunky dumb jocks and convinces them to fuck her.

What? They wouldn't get it up? That's easily fixed. She gives the poor boy some porn. She tells him to close his eyes and fuck her or his peepee will fall off. How does she convince him of that? That's easy. He's dumb, remember? She makes up some stupid shit.

So yeah, this is not a sexist story. I realize that there are truly dumb guys as well as girls and about in the same proportion. This story may disrespect people with blonde hair, but listen, I speak from experience. There is a much larger percentage of dumb people who are blonde than there should be. Why? Because people like to dye their hair blonde and dumb people seem to do it more than average. I just had a very nice session with a db in Cleveland. Her name is Jawanda. And, yes her skin is black. But Jawanda dyed her hair blonde!

Anyways, back to Columbus. I rang the doorbell. A topsy young blonde answered the door with a smile.

"Yes, what can I do for you, sir?"

"Are you April Summers?"

"No sir, she's my sister. I'm May." She started to close the door.

"Just a second, Miss Summers. April has been pre-selected to become the newest member of our team. I was hoping to interview her. But you look like you might also qualify. Are you interested in applying?"

"Pre-selected?" she asked.

"Yes, we interviewed her last year. She was quite excited about joining. This was supposed to be the follow-up interview."

This was actually true. I 'interviewed' April quite extensively last year at the Midwest cheer expo, and April was quite excited when I deposited my sperm in her various holes.

"Sure, I guess, come on in Mr.??" said May as she opened the door with a smile.

"Johnson, Bill Johnson" I replied as I stared at her gorgeous tits.

"Damn, I hope this girl qualifies," I thought to myself.

All the signs were there already. After all, wouldn't most people ask for a few more details before inviting a stranger in? But I like to be thorough. Smart blondes are a lot more trouble than dumb blondes. I know from experience.

"How old are you, May?"

"I just turned 18 Mr. Johnson. Why?"

"Oh, that's good, May. We are only allowed to accept people who have reached the age of majority."

May nodded her head doubtfully. She had no idea what I was talking about. I really didn't need to go through any more formalities, but like I said I like to be thorough.

"May, could you please fill out this application and then there's a little test at the end."

"A test?" May looked stricken.

"It's OK honey, don't worry about it. Just try your best."

As May filled out the info sheet I took the opportunity to get a good look at her. I didn't really remember her sister all that well, but damn, I had to think that May must be even hotter than her older sister. Her breasts were huge and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were prominent and there was no evidence of fat anywhere on her body. My cock was almost bursting out of my pants in anticipation.

"I'm done Mr. Johnson," said May with a worried look. I guess she figured she had failed the test. She handed me her sheet.

I scanned through it quickly and looked at her test answers. She had absolutely no clue. None! She was perfect.

I checked a couple of boxes on the form and then filed it away carefully. I had a feeling May's info would be added to the book.

I looked up at May. She was very anxious. I gave her my best wide salesman's smile.

"You did great on the test, May."

"I did?" May jumped up and down and her breasts flopped every which way.

"Yes May, can we take this interview somewhere a little more private?"

"You mean like my bedroom?"

"That would be great, May."

May gave me a hug and pressed her breasts into me.

"This way, Mr. Johnson."

She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. The swaying of her butt was hypnotic. I was very tempted to reach out and fondle her right there on the stairs but I held off. Things work much better if you follow the formula. Less stress for everyone. Sure I could have talked my way out of it if I grabbed her, but it would take longer to get to the real action. Trust me, I know from experience.

We got to her room and I closed the door firmly.

"So, May, are you wearing a bra?"

She looked at me funny. "No, why?"

"Come here please, honey."

She walked right up to me.

I reached out and grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it forcefully.

"Owwww, Mr. Johnson!"

"It's OK honey, this is all part of our standard interview process. We need to see how our employee's bodies react to certain stimuli. Could you please remove your top?"

She nodded at me doubtfully and removed her top.

Her breasts were simply amazing. They almost didn't sag at all. I reached out and mauled both tits at the same time.

"Just as I thought," I said. "There seems to be a slight problem."

May looked down at her tits.

"What's the problem?"

"See how they are red here and here," I pointed to red spots that appeared after I mashed her breastflesh.

She nodded her head and then asked, "Are you a Doctor?" Her eyes were shining.

When a db asks you a question and her eyes are shining, the answer is always yes.

"I've had extensive medical training, yes, when was your last physical?"

"Oh Doctor, it's been so long." She looked like a kid opening presents on Christmas morning. She was so happy that I was a 'doctor'.

"We better examine these breasts in detail my dear."

I lowered my lips and slobbered and chewed on her breasts like there was no tomorrow.

I was squeezing them and twisting them mercilessly.

"Oh doctor!" she cooed.

After a few minutes of breast heaven I needed to get my cock out.

"Let's both remove our pants shall we?"

"Yes, doctor."

She removed her panties as well, without even asking. Her eyes fixed on my naked cock and she licked her lips.

"Please get on all fours, honey. I need to examine the rest of you."

"Yes, doctor."

I spread her cheeks and pushed my rock hard weapon into her waiting pussy. She was very, very wet.

"Yes, yes doctor."

I was just starting to get a good rhythm going when suddenly there was a knock on her bedroom door and then it opened.

"Shit, busted," I thought to myself.

"Is everything ok in here?" asked a busty blonde woman who was obviously May's mother. Her breasts were even bigger than May's and there was only a little fat on her body. She was definitely a MILF. She looked about 35 years old. She must have been around 16 when she had April. This is normal child birthing age for a db. Trust me, I know from experience.

"Oh, hi mom, this is Dr. Johnson. He's giving me an exam," and then May continued to buck her backside against my invading cock. May's tits were flopping everywhere.

"Oh, I see. Dr. Johnson, I haven't been examined in a while. Will you look at me as well?"

I slammed into May a few times while I considered my answer.

"We'll have to see how things go with May, Mrs. Summers. I'm not sure if I can fit you in or not."

"Ok Doctor, I'll be downstairs," she said with a disappointed yet hopeful look and then she left.

"C'mon Doctor, harder," encouraged May.

I picked up the pace and started slamming into her hard.

"Oh yes, yes, yessssss."

May went into convulsions. Then she went limp. I took the opportunity to slip my finger into her butthole.

Eventually May looked back at me and smiled.

"May, I'd like to try a new treatment with you. I've heard nothing but good things. I will penetrate your ass with my cock without any lubrication at all. OK?"

"No lube doctor? Really? That sounds awesome!"

Yes, May was going to be added to my black book.

"Here it comes then," and I slid my cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh doctor,"

She started bucking at me right away. I was slamming into her good.

"Ohhhhhh doctor,"

and then the door opened again.

We both slowed down.

May said, "Hi April, this is Doctor Johnson. He's trying a new treatment. He's fucking my ass with no lube."

April came closer and her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"No lube?"

"Yeahhhh, it feels awesome!"

April looked jealous.

Remember how I thought May must be hotter than April? I was wrong. April looks just like May except for her tits are even larger. They're like giant pontoons. They must have grown since last year. There's no way I would forget those monsters. I stared at April's tits in wonder and my cock got even harder. I slammed into May as hard as I could. I couldn't take it any longer and I spewed buckets and buckets of cum into May's ass.

I pulled out. Cum started to dribble out.

I said, "April, you better lick the cum out of your sister's ass."

"Yes doctor."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.