Evolution in Action - Cover

Evolution in Action

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a very short story about a boy who has a constant erection, he's born with it, and is in constant danger of rape. This is how he copes with the situation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Janet was getting inured to the pheromones simply because of her continued exposure to them, but Olga did not have that insulating effect. Suddenly she put down her glass of iced tea and stood up. "What has come over me? I am suddenly so horny that I am about to explode. I must have relief! Where is Jimmy? He certainly can do the job for me if he is fucking my daughter."

Janet had an inspiration and said, "Come with me, Olga. I will show you to Jimmy." Janet led Olga up the stairs and into Jimmy's bedroom. The fucking session was currently at a break point, so the three teens were lying naked on the bed. Olga got an even stronger dose of pheromones at the moment she entered the room, and that was all it took.

Olga snatched off her clothes, tearing her pantyhose in the process, but she did not care in the least. All she could think of was having Jimmy's cock pushed into her cunt. The bed was large enough, so Olga plopped down beside Jimmy and spread her legs. "Jimmy, I must have you! Please fuck me. I can't stand it, the feeling is so strong!"

Jimmy looked at Janet, who nodded, so he climbed between Olga's legs. Out of habit more than anything else, he put her legs on his shoulders and knee-walked up close to her pussy. Olga was already pouring out lubricant, so there was no need for delay. Jimmy lined up his cock with her cunt and gently pushed in. Olga reacted the moment she felt him push past her ring of muscle at her pussy lips.

She used the leverage of her heels on Jimmy's shoulders to force his cock almost to its limit inside her vagina. Jimmy had only to retract slightly and push forward to complete his penetration. Olga let out a combination of a sigh and a little scream of relief as she felt his pubic bone strike her clit. She was plenty loose, as one would expect of a woman who had been married 20 years, so Jimmy immediately began to stroke into her cunt at a rapid rate. He wanted her to get the full effect of his fucking motions, so he pulled all the way out to the ring of muscle and pushed forcefully back in until his pubic bone struck her clit.

This motion, combined with the rubbing on her G-spot with every in and out stroke pushed Olga toward a rapid climax. It was not a conscious act, but she was enjoying the fucking so much that she tightened her cunt muscles, and that gave Jimmy the feeling that he would have gotten from a little-used cunt. All of this kicked Olga's libido into overdrive, and she began to come long before Jimmy expected it.

She exploded into orgasm, but, strangely enough, she did not relax her cunt muscles. Therefore, she held Jimmy's cock in a tight sleeve until he came. He, too, received considerable pleasure from this fuck. He did not know that Olga was not protected against pregnancy, so one of his sperm found a home in her egg that very day. Now, Jimmy had two pregnant women on his hands without knowing it.

When the fuck was over, Olga said, "Master, that was the finest fuck that I have ever had. If you are always that good, I can understand why Helen is infatuated with you. I, too, am now your fuck slave. Just command and I will obey. I feel that Helen and I must move in with you as soon as I can dump that miserable bastard that I married. Of course, I will wait for your permission before I move us in.

"Oh, I can hardly wait to tell Helen that she has my permission to fuck you as much as you want her to. I have just got to tell her all of the details of this wonderful fuck as soon as I see her."

"Mrs. Swanson, please let me telephone Helen before you try to talk to her. I had ordered her to keep our sex a secret from you, and I am not sure how she would react if you tried to talk to her before I release her from that command."

"Very well, Master, I will do as you command. By the way, please call me Olga. 'Mrs. Swanson' seems an odd way to address your sex slave, and the name will be out of date as soon as I can manage it. I will go back to my maiden name of Jones, but I still hope that you will call me Olga."

"Of course, Olga, I will be happy to call you by your first name. I will call Helen before you leave. When will you tell your husband of your decision?"

"I will tell him tomorrow. He is at some 'meeting' with his bimbo and won't be back in town until tomorrow."

"In that case, Olga, perhaps you and Helen would like to join us for our evening fuck session. If you like, you can spend the night here and join us for our wake up fuck session, too."

That was enough to make Olga spring up from her supine position to grab Jimmy about the neck and shoulders and plant a series of kisses on his lips. She said, "Thank you so much for that invitation. You can bet that we will be here with bells on, but probably nothing else!"

Jimmy called Helen and told her of the invitation. He also released her from the prohibition of discussing him with her mother. Janet invited them to eat supper with the Masons, and Olga left to fetch Helen for their overnighter.

When they returned, Olga had kept her promise. They came in the door wearing a light raincoat and flip-flops. Each one had a bell on a ribbon around her neck, and, when they divested themselves of their raincoats and flip-flops, the bells were, indeed, all that they were wearing. Also, both women had freshly shaved pussies, and that pleased Jimmy no end.

After supper, the women made short work of cleaning up the dishes, and they adjourned to the bedroom. That was when Olga learned that she was going to be fucked twice, and she could hardly wait to get started. However, Helen went first, since she had been the one the longest deprived of Jimmy's service. Olga was next, and then the Mason women had their turns. Jimmy started over with Helen, and gave Olga three orgasms before he came. Even with all of the lube that she had in her cunt, Olga was getting a little sore from all of the fucking, but she still was looking forward to tomorrow morning. It was again the turn of the Mason women before they retired for the night.

The Masons were used to an early bed time because the had to get up so early to have the fucking time before school. It was only a little bit crowded with six people in the bed that night, but none of them really minded.

There was a complete cycle of fucking the next morning before breakfast. After breakfast, Olga was fucked again before she went home to confront her soon-to-be former husband. Helen stayed at the Mason house because of the prospect of more fucking; there was no reason for Helen to be involved in the spousal confrontation at the Swanson house.

Olga showed up at the Mason's house shortly before supper. Of course, she was invited to the meal: everybody wanted to hear about her meeting with Mr. Swanson. He had tried to bluff his way out of the charge until Olga showed him a few of the photos the private investigator had taken of him and the bimbo actually fucking. They were not the best photos either one had ever seen, but the faces were clear enough to satisfy any jury. Olga left with the closing statement that her lawyer would contact him sometime Monday or Tuesday. For the time being, he could stay in the house, but she was leaving to stay with some friends.

Everybody was happy with the results of Olga's meeting with her husband, and they cleaned up prior to the routine of retiring to the bedroom. Olga had brought enough clothes for her and Helen to get by for a few days, so there were no problems with them spending the night with Jimmy, et al.

Helen and Olga were a little bleary-eyed when they woke up on Monday to prepare for school. They were not used to getting up that early, but there was no choice if they were going to get a morning fucking. Naturally, they figured that they could wake up for that. Helen's morning douche was also something of a shock, but she went along with her Master's orders.

By now, Janet had missed a period, something that simply never happened to her. She planned to hit the school to find out about the home schooling requirements before meeting for her appointment with her gynecologist. She never suspected pregnancy, but she wanted to check out the myriad of other possibilities.

Meanwhile, Jimmy found that the pressure on him exerted by the female half of the school had spread to the other classes. Now, he was really getting nervous! He should have been, because the girls were getting more and more horny. There had been a run on the nurse's office for condoms and a few girls had gone on the Pill. Jimmy had to get out of the school fast or face a gang rape. He didn't make it!

That afternoon right after lunch, Jimmy was surrounded in the hallway by approximately 20 girls of various ages and school classes. They were all at the end of their resistance to the stimulation from Jimmy's pheromones, and they were intent on remedying the situation. As many as could reach him grabbed his clothes and used them to pull him into the nearest girls' restroom. There, they pushed him to the floor and pulled off his shoes, pants, and underwear. Of course, Jimmy's cock was erect because it always was.

Girls grabbed his arms and legs and held him down while every girl in turn squatted over Jimmy's erect cock and lowered herself to force it into her cunt. Even those girls who were virgins with intact hymens did not hesitate: they were so smitten with the push to fuck Jimmy that they never noticed the pain. Every fucking increased the load of pheromones released by Jimmy into the stale air of the restroom, and the girls became more and more frenzied in their attacks on Jimmy. Unopened condom packages littered the floor as the girls realized that they would welcome pregnancy.

At first, Jimmy just lay there on his back and suffered through the rapes, but he eventually began to respond positively to that much freely offered pussy. Jimmy started to respond as only Jimmy could, and he started to ejaculate into the girls as they reached orgasm. Naturally, those girls who were in a position in their cycle to breed were affected as Jimmy's sperm found the receptive egg. The girls who had been first in line insisted on returning for another coupling when they heard the later girls comment that Jimmy had shot off into them, and a few of them were knocked up with that second shot from him.

Neither Jimmy nor the girls had any idea that Jimmy had such staying power, and Jimmy managed to shoot into nearly 20 different girls before the afternoon orgy was finished. Fully 70% of them were knocked up at this time, and Jimmy's progeny were going to erupt on the town in nine months or so. Strangely, none of the girls would ever say who was the father of their child, all of whom were boys. Jimmy did not escape until about 15 minutes after the dismissal bell rang and the last of the girls ran to catch the bus home.

That evening, he told Janet about his feelings and experiences, and she decided to keep him home for a few days in hope that the situation at school would cool off. By Wednesday, a few girls had shown up at Jimmy's house, virtually stalking him. It was now at the point that Jimmy was afraid to go out the front door. So far, no girls had been seen in the back yard.

Janet had received the information on home schooling and was busily preparing for that to happen. Olga was now living with them, and, fortunately, she had been a teacher in high school before she got married. She was the ideal person to prepare the lesson plan and other such stuff while Janet took care of the other details. In any case, they decided for now that Jimmy was going to skip school.

While at the doctor's office, Janet had taken a very preliminary and very experimental test for pregnancy at the doctor's insistence. The test had shown positive for pregnancy, but at this stage, the test was less than 50% reliable. Janet would have to wait another month for a more definitive and accurate test. Well, as part of Jimmy's pheromones effect, she was sure that he was the father, and Janet was looking forward to delivering her son's baby. It would be interesting to see how Olga felt when she got her news.

Olga had seen her lawyer and had been referred to a lawyer who specialized in this kind of divorce case. The lawyer had never lost a case, yet, with this kind of evidence (the photos) and was very optimistic that they would spend very little actual time in court. She recommended that Janet ask for the maximum in alimony and child support, even though she had her own money inherited from her maternal grandparents. Olga didn't really need the money, but her lawyer did not want the man to escape scot-free. It was a matter of principle as far as the lawyer was concerned, and he would not have to pay child support for Helen for very long.

The Swanson house was somewhat larger than the Mason house, and Olga suggested that they kick out her husband and move in. None of the Masons cared that much, but it tickled Helen's fancy, so they agreed to move. Jimmy hoped that it would discourage some of the stalking girls when they lost sight of him, so maybe moving was a good idea. The Swanson house did have a wrought-iron 12-foot high fence around it, so that was a further relief to Jimmy. They had an in-ground swimming pool, and all of the kids liked that feature. The privacy fence made skinny-dipping practical if you could stand the mosquitoes, and that made it even more attractive.

Right now, Jimmy had six women to service when Barbara Johnson was thrown into the mix. She had been by the old house several times for Jimmy to service, but the poor girl was still excluded from most of the fuck sessions. This was simply because they could not come up with a plausible reason for her to visit the Mason household any more often than she did. The swimming pool would offer the perfect excuse, at least until winter.

Mary Mason had started to feel increased pressure from her brother's pheromones, and she wanted his baby. She talked it over with Janet, and they agreed that Mary could have her baby as soon as she graduated from high school. The plans were for her to stop taking the Pill on the 15th of March. Even if she was knocked up immediately, she would not show until after graduation, and that was what was important. Mary was in no hurry to go to college, so she had the time to get her child started on life's path when the time came. They had enough money so that Mary would never have to work, and that problem was eliminated.

The home schooling problems were finally worked out, and that solved most of Jimmy's problems. His sisters were a little pissed that he stayed home and serviced Janet and Olga during the day when the siblings were in school, but there was no practical way around that. Jimmy developed a really smooth technique for fucking while both were still in the pool. It was a wonder that the pool water did not get murky from all the sexual fluids deposited in it.

Life went smoothly for the rest of the school year. Everybody including Jimmy attended Mary's graduation from high school. Mary did not bother with that year's senior prom: she was more interested in making sure that she got pregnant. Actually, Mary did not need to worry, she was pregnant a few moments after her egg dropped. Jimmy's sperm never missed an opportunity.

Of course, it was a while before Mary knew that she was pregnant, but Janet was right on schedule. Actually, she had started to swell as far back as March, and she was already starting to waddle a little bit. The one who was really surprised was Olga. She found out that she was pregnant and was so happy that she could start fires with her smile. Only Susan, Helen, and Barbara were clear so far, but the moment one of them slipped up with the Pill, they were going to be snagged by Jimmy's sperm.

Of course, Janet was the first of the trio to enter the OB/GYN recesses of the hospital, and she delivered a bouncing baby boy she named Arthur, after his great-grandfather who had been hoping to see a great-grandchild before he died. The interesting thing about this birth was that the little boy had a distinct erection as he exited the birth canal. The nurses were amused, but it did make it easier to circumcise the baby.

Olga and Mary also both had normal deliveries, and their boys also had erections. Again, the nurses were amazed, but a couple of the nurses had seen this on other recently delivered boys.

The next conference of the state OB/GYN doctors did have a laugh over the number of boys being born with erections. There were 15 just in the last year or so, and that was a statistical anomaly if there ever was one. The conversation quickly turned to other topics and the unusual situation was forgotten.

The great flux of unwed mothers in the county did upset the statisticians, and investigators were sent to learn what they could. They could not seem to get a firm answer as to what had caused this major increase in illegitimacy, so the bosses called for a house-to-house canvass of the whole town. That was narrowed down when they realized that the increase was caused by just one school, so canvassers were sent to each home in that school's area to try to gain an insight into the situation.

Naturally, no one seriously believed that there was only one father involved, so Jimmy was in the clear when the girls refused to admit to the gang rape. However, it did happen that a woman was sent to interview the residents of Jimmy's home, and she was trapped by the pheromones that permeated the house. She was fucked and impregnated by Jimmy, and she was another one of those women who refused to name him. However, she was married, and her husband did get credit for the boy that was eventually delivered. The husband was happy with his new son, so there were no repercussions over the woman's entrapment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.