Evolution in Action - Cover

Evolution in Action

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a very short story about a boy who has a constant erection, he's born with it, and is in constant danger of rape. This is how he copes with the situation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Edgar Mason was one of the richest men in America. He had so much wealth that many people assumed that he owned half the State of Florida. Well, that was not quite accurate, but he did own enough that his family was well protected against almost anything, including inflation.

Edgar Mason could live anywhere he wanted, so why did he live in a small town in Northern Florida. He just liked it there! Enough said. Anyway, he liked to walk home from his office every evening. The summer heat and the winter rains did not deter him: Edgar's eccentricities were few, but he did cater to them. One spring afternoon he was walking home to supper when he was struck by a random bolt of very strong cosmic rays. As it happened, this was an especially energetic jolt of energy that happened to strike Edgar in the scrotum, and both testicles were affected. He did not notice anything because all of the effects were confined to the genetic level.

By the time Edgar reached home, he was already feeling a bit more horny than usual for his age of 28, but he just looked upon the feeling as a good sign. His wife Janet was home, and she had been showing signs of increased libido action lately, so Edgar was looking forward to an interesting interlude before they went to sleep. Janet greeted Edgar with a kiss that was returned with a bit more enthusiasm than usual, so she was also looking for an interesting and rewarding time before sleep tonight.

Their two children, Mary, 3, and Susan, 1, joined them for supper before retiring to their rooms for the night. Edgar and Janet watched a little TV, but less than usual as they headed to bed. Edgar penetrated his wife's vagina three times that night and ejaculated all three times: something that surprised and thrilled them both. Janet lost count of her orgasms, both large and small. Edgar was in a very jaunty mood the next morning, but Janet confessed to being a little sore between her legs. She was just not used to that much sex in one session, though she was quick to point out that she was not complaining!

The most novel aspect of this episode was that it was repeated for five more days. However, at the end of that time, Edgar complained of nausea and aching joints in his midsection. Janet convinced him to see a doctor, and that was when he received the crushing news that his body was riddled with cancer. Furthermore, the cancer was so widespread that there was no treatment for it. All that could be done was pain killers and a wait for the inevitable end.

Edgar kept the news secret from his family for a few days, but it was impossible to hide how sick he was. Janet insisted that he visit several more institutions for a medical opinion, but there was simply no arguing with the facts: Edgar Mason was rapidly dying of cancer!

Edgar raced to get his affairs in order, and that included the establishment of trust funds for his wife, his current children, and any children that his wife might have when she met another man she was interested in. Anyway, Edgar handled his money with his usual skill, and none of his family ever had to be concerned about where their next $100 was coming from.

Edgar lived long enough to find out that Janet was pregnant, and the whole family rejoiced over that. The fetus was even developed enough to see that it was male, and they laughed because it seemed to be sporting an erection in the ultrasound. Edgar finally died about four months before Janet's delivery was due. One of the last things they did as a family was to select a name for the new baby: James Edgar Mason.

****

It was an ordinary morning in the delivery room of a hospital in a small town near Tallahassee, Florida. The clock was showing 3:15 AM, and everybody but the mother was relaxed for a normal delivery. The mother was having the usual pains, but that was to be expected. Nobody registered anything but relaxed relief as the baby's head showed from the birth canal. The midwife pulled gently as she guided the baby through the delivery routine. That was the quiet and calm way a baby was delivered into the world! As expected, because the fact was already known from the ultrasound, the midwife announced that the baby was a boy. What she did not announce was that he had an erection.

This latter fact was an absolute shock to all of the nurses and the midwife. It was the first time any of them had ever seen a baby born with a hard on. There were numerous suppressed giggles as the nurses went through the routine of making sure that the baby could breathe, and doing the other necessary things. James Edgar Mason was otherwise a normal delivery, and he was placed in his mother's arms. Incidentally, the erection did make the circumcision easier.

Janet took her son Jimmy home in the normal course of events, and her mother was there to look after the three kids until Janet regained her full strength. Janet's mother wound up staying with them for six months, but that was because of the ages of the children. Janet was having trouble regaining her stamina, so two girls, one who was 3, Mary, and one who was 1, Susan, along with the infant boy was just more than she could handle. However, Janet's mother was well experienced with caring for children, so she had no problem with the job. Every grandmother should be so accommodating!

Eventually, however, Janet got strong enough to handle everything and her mother went home. For the first nine years after Jimmy's birth, the Mason household blissfully moved through life.

By the time he was 9 years old, the fact that Jimmy never lost his erection could no longer be ignored. Janet took him to several doctors to find out what was wrong with her son. None of them could come up with a reasonable explanation until she finally took him to visit a urologist. The urologist did a detailed examination of Jimmy and concluded that Jimmy was the victim of a case of permanent priapism.

The doctor did an exhaustive search of the literature on the subject, and came to the conclusion that Jimmy was going to be erect all of his life, but it did not seem to be the serious problem for him that it would have been for most males. Jimmy's only difficulty with his permanent erection was that he seemed to have trouble starting a urination. However, Jimmy seemed to be okay once he started to piss, so the doctor wrote his problem off as one of those things Jimmy would just have to get used to.

During his search, the urologist had only found one other recorded case of priapism as severe as Jimmy's. There was not much data on that case because the man had been shot by another man who was reputed to be a jealous husband. That could not be verified one way or the other with the limited information the urologist had at hand, but he figured that was irrelevant anyway.

The urologist was fascinated by Jimmy's case and dubbed it "level-omega priapism" because of the extreme nature of the case. It just didn't seem logical that any male could have a case of priapism worse than Jimmy's. That's where the subject dropped as far as a urologist was concerned, because Janet saw no point in spending the time and money of taking Jimmy to him for regular visits when he admitted that there was nothing he could do to help Jimmy.

Interesting things begin to happen in the Mason household as Jimmy aged. As soon as the sisters were old enough to be trusted with the job, Janet allowed them to bathe Jimmy. What she didn't know, was that the girls were taking the opportunity to play with his erect penis. Every time one of the girls had the opportunity to touch Jimmy's erect penis, she jumped at the chance. By the time Jimmy was 9 years old, the girls were routinely masturbating him, though neither one knew what to call what they were doing.

All the girls knew was that they were getting considerable emotional satisfaction from pumping Jimmy's hard penis, and Jimmy was feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. Thus, all three children were quite happy with having the girls play with Jimmy's penis.

By the time that Janet decided that Jimmy could bathe himself, the girls were finding other means and excuses to access Jimmy's penis. Both girls were absolutely mesmerized by his appendage, and could not get enough of handling it.

Finally, Janet tumbled to what the kids were doing, and she was temporarily scandalized. Masturbation was awful, etc., etc., etc. However, the moment that Janet took a good look at Jimmy's erect penis, she was grabbed by her emotional neck and strangled into submission. Janet always thought that everything was her fault, but she never acted to put a stop to it. The upshot was that she joined the masturbation parade, and sometimes Jimmy had to call a halt because he was getting sore from all the manipulation.

This became the norm for any time that Jimmy was home. It seemed like his only escape from being a sex toy for the three females was the time he spent in school. It was on Jimmy's 14th birthday that the situation escalated. The girls were still masturbating Jimmy as they had been doing for years, but something happened on this day. Mary, who was now 17, was the first to notice a change. She looked at Jimmy's penis as she reached for it to begin jacking him off and suddenly felt a strange tingling in her lower abdomen. The feeling rapidly accelerated to the point where she was no longer interested in masturbating Jimmy, but she didn't know how to relieve the feeling that had grabbed her so intently.

Mary staggered in to see her mother, who was still in bed. "Mama, I have this terribly crazy feeling in my gut! It's tingling and itching and stirring around something awful. It's not diarrhea. I know that because I just came out of the bathroom, but I don't know what it is. It can't be my period because that's not due for another five days. It's driving me crazy! Can you help me?"

Before Janet could even attempt an answer, Susan came stumbling into the bedroom with exactly the same complaint. Susan described her symptoms and Janet recognized that she was having the same problem as her sister. In both cases, the problem began when they tried to jack off their brother. Obviously, the symptoms were caused by something their brother did, but neither girl could pinpoint what it could possibly be.

Nudity was a common characteristic of the Mason household, so Janet thought nothing of walking into Jimmy's room wearing nothing but the panties that she had slept in. Jimmy was lying in bed, half dozing, expecting one of his sisters to return to resume the masturbation session. He was a little surprised to see his mother, since she didn't normally show up until later in the day.

Jimmy was naked, as he had been expecting the girls to show up for the sex session, and he wanted to be ready. Jimmy's penis was now over five inches long and about an inch and a half in diameter. Janet took a look at his penis and had the same feeling as her daughters. However, now that it was a personal experience, she realized the solution to the problem.

Janet could not help herself. As fast as she could move, she jerked off her panties and climbed on the bed with Jimmy to straddle his penis. This had never happened before, and Jimmy was caught completely by surprise. He was even more surprised when his mother grabbed his penis and wiggled it around in her pussy slit. The moment he was lined up with her cunt hole, she dropped on him with her leg muscles as loose as a sack of potatoes.

The force of Janet's drive onto Jimmy's penis was enough to force his penis to penetrate her almost all of his length. This saved Jimmy from a painful bend in his penis shaft, and Jimmy was still so surprised that he did not know what to make of the situation. Janet withdrew about an inch and pushed back down, thereby engulfing Jimmy's penis completely.

Janet rested for a moment as she got use to having something that large pushed into her vagina. Though she had been using a vibrator, Janet had not inserted anything but a tampon inside her vagina for several years. This meant that she was significantly stretched beyond her usual diameter. It did not take her long to adapt to the size of Jimmy's penis. He did not penetrate all the way to her cervix, but his diameter seemed to make up for that.

Janet began to pump up and down on his penis, and that elicited a very pleasant feeling for both of them. She continued her reciprocating motion until she had an orgasm. Jimmy felt the squeezing and rippling of her cunt muscles against his penis, and that certainly felt nice, but he was now sexually excited to the point that he wanted to continue the fucking exercise.

Janet, too, was interested in continuing, but she didn't have the strength at the moment in her legs. Janet rolled over, taking Jimmy with her, so that he was still penetrated, but he was now on top. Janet said, "Jimmy, I need you so bad! Please keep fucking me. Let me show you how it is done with the man on top."

Jimmy was as agreeable to the suggestion as any boy his age would have been. They were now in the standard missionary position, and Jimmy began to stroke. Unfortunately, Janet's pussy was so near the bed that the mattress interfered with him getting full penetration. It only took a couple of strokes for Janet to realize that they had a problem, so she stopped him long enough to prop her legs on his shoulders.

This was much better, and now Jimmy could penetrate all the way, as far as his prick would reach. It took him only a very few strokes for his instincts to take over and teach him how fucking should be done. Jimmy stroked into his mother for several minutes, and she began to climb to another climax. Meanwhile, Jimmy was experiencing the difference between masturbation and fucking, and you can imagine which one he chose as his favorite.

Jimmy pumped, and Janet panted. She had tried to use her legs to raise her hips to meet her son's strokes, but she tired too quickly to keep that up. Nevertheless, Jimmy had enough strength and stamina for both of them, and he was able to carry them both to a nearly simultaneous climax. As they came together, Jimmy did something he had never done before; namely, he squirted semen as he came.

It was not very much, but it was enough to do the job. Janet was pregnant, even though she didn't know it yet. The one thing that Janet did notice was that she was not so frantically in need of being fucked by Jimmy. She had no trouble moving aside to let her daughters have a chance at him. Janet still wanted her son to fuck her, there was just not the blinding need for it.

Meanwhile, the two sisters had been bouncing from foot to foot as they watched their mother and their brother enjoy a fucking session. They now realized that fucking was what they wanted to relieve the uncomfortable feeling inside them. When she wanted to, Mary was able to dominate Susan, so Mary was the next one in line to fuck.

Janet was completely exhausted, so she didn't object when Mary lay down beside her, and Jimmy moved over to the fucking position with her. Mary, despite her age, was a virgin. That was very rare for a girl her age in that era, but Mary had never developed much interest in the boys at school. We now know that she had already fixated on her brother long before she got to middle school, so no boy her age could get close enough to her to fix her virginity problem.

Mary was more than ready to accommodate Jimmy, but she only had a vague idea of what to do. Being a smart girl, Mary decided to imitate her mother and put her ankles on her brother's shoulders. Mary was so excited by what she had seen and what she had smelled that she was dripping fluid from her pussy. She did not need and did not want any foreplay. Jimmy was still wet from fucking his mother, but he did have the courtesy to slop his prick in the liquid collected in his sister's pussy slit before he tried to penetrate her.

Mary warned him that she was a virgin, and he would have to break her cherry. Jimmy didn't know exactly what that entailed, but his mother was there to advise them. Janet told them what to do, and Mary spread her pussy lips and guided Jimmy's penis into position.

He pressed gently against her pussy hole and felt the membrane that closed it. Following instructions from his mother, Jimmy put pressure on Mary's hymen and stretched it back into her vagina. His penis penetrated only a little way before it tore her cherry. Mary jerked and squealed with surprise and pain, and Jimmy halted to give her time to recover as he had been instructed.

Jimmy waited about 30 seconds, and Mary indicated that she was ready for him to continue. He pushed slowly but steadily into her cunt. Only once did he have to pause and withdraw slightly to get a better distribution of the lubricant. After that, he was able to fuck her to the complete satisfaction of both of them. Mary came only once, but Janet said that was not surprising since this was her first fuck. Mary was now too tired for any more fucking, but Jimmy seemed to be full of energy, and that made Susan very happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.