The World's First Futa - Futa's First Taboo Pleasure - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's First Taboo Pleasure

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Rebecca’s Blindfolded Menage

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rebecca’s Blindfolded Menage - A futa gets quite the surprise when she visits home for her half-sister's eighteenth birthday!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

October 14th, 2041 – Rebecca Miller

I woke up next to my mother. I shuddered as memories of last night washed through me. I had sex with my mother. With the woman who’d birthed me. My futa-dick twitched at the memories of our illicit night—suckling at her breasts, discovering that she lactated, sliding into her incestuous flesh for the first time—filled my mind.

I fucked my mother hard.

I made love to her.

It was so crazy. As I came more and more awake, I struggled to understand just what had happened. It was so insane. It was my half-sister’s eighteenth birthday yesterday. I was home from college for the weekend to celebrate it. She had three of her friends over—Anya, Ramona, and Lizzie—to have a slumber party. The four eighteen-year-old girls were as rambunctious as you’d expect.

To my surprise, Anya appeared at my door the night before wearing only a pair of panties. The Black girl had looked so sexy. She begged me to take her virginity. I was no stranger to women and girls wanting to have sex with me. I was one of Becky Woodward’s daughters. The world’s first futa had spread her seed far and wide.

The vast majority of women could never have a thrill of sleeping with my hyper-sexual futa-mother, so they enjoyed her futa-daughters as we came of age around America and the rest of the world. And since I was named Rebecca, it was easy for women to pretend I was my futa-mother.

Anya did when I took her virginity. I didn’t mind. I got to enjoy her fresh pussy and break her cherry. It was hot. I left her napping and went to take a shower. To my shock, when I returned my mother had slipped in and licked her pussy clean. It was then that it hit me.

I went to her bedroom and...

“Damn,” I muttered as I came fully awake.

I couldn’t get caught in bed with Mom. Incest was illegal. Brita would definitely freak out if she found me fucking our mother. And what about her friends? What about Anya? I left the Black girl dozing in my bedroom.

“Shit,” I groaned.

“Mmm, not the word I expected to hear,” Mom said, coming awake. She had black hair that spilled around her mature and beautiful face, her large breasts exposed by the sheets. They rose and fell, her dusky nipples hard and beading with milk.

“Sorry,” I said, flushing. I leaned over and kissed her, my short, dark-brown hair swaying past my cheek.

It wasn’t a simple mother/daughter kiss, but full of passion. Last night was amazing. It might have been wrong, but I didn’t care. It was hot. It sent this wild rush through me as our tongues dueled together. My futa-dick throbbed and my pussy clenched.

I wanted to do things, but it was morning. The girls could be lurking around and discover her.

I broke the kiss and panted, “Sorry. I should go.”

Mom nodded her head. “Yeah.” She licked her lips. “Mmm, can’t let Brita find out.”

I shook my head. Mom had married Brita’s father when I was a baby. Vern was a great guy, but he passed on a few years ago. I missed him. And Mom certainly did. I was partly a replacement for him and partly a chance for her to relive her one night with my futa-mother.

I rolled out of the bed and padded to the door. My bath towel still lay on the floor. I snatched it up. The bedroom door was open. I shuddered. Why didn’t we close it all the way? I scooped up my towel and wrapped it around my naked breasts and hard futa-cock. Well, the door wasn’t open much, and the house sounded dead.

Everyone still asleep.

I padded down to my door, my futa-cock throbbing against the terrycloth fabric. It poked out through the flap, thrusting hard and swollen before me. I groaned as I reached my room. The door was open.

Anya was gone.

I swallowed. Did she realize where I went? My stomach tensed into knots as I darted to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of panties, pulling them on. They were cut for futas, able to hold my big dick and still look cute and feminine. These were purple with a pink bow right over my cock. Then I grabbed a tennis skirt and a tank top, not bothering with a bra.

When I slipped out of my room, I heard a noise downstairs. My sister and her friends were up. Swallowing, I padded towards the stairs. I peered down them, listening. The conversation sounded normal. Laughing and joking. It was mixed with the clatter of plates. They were in the kitchen.

“No, no, it’s in that shelf,” Brita said. “Yes! That’s it. Not the dark chocolate ones. The regular ones.”

I frowned as I headed downstairs, my stomach still all knotted. What would I find? Would Brita be mad at me? Would Anya know that I had fucked my mother? Would she have told anyone else if she did?

My cheeks burned.

I found them in the kitchen, my sister directing them to make pancakes, the large bag of mix sitting open, girls darting around to grab items. Brita was slender, with brown hair and matching eyes. She wore a nightie that clung to her slender frame, the thin satin outlining her small breasts. Beside her, Ramona set down a mixing bowl, her blonde hair swaying about her shoulders. She was a short and curvy girl with a button nose.

“I found the griddle!” Lizzie said. She was another petite, eighteen-year-old girl, her short, black hair bobbing about her face as she stood up. She wore a tank top and panties, her thick labia outlined against the thin, red cloth. “Hey, Rebecca.”

“Oh, Rebecca,” Anya gasped, straightening up. If she didn’t have dark-brown skin, I was certain her cheeks would be scarlet. She licked her lips, her weave of black hair spilling down to her shoulders. “Good morning.”

“Someone got lucky last night,” Brita said, giving me a smoky look.

I swallowed. “What?”

“You and Anya.” Brita winked at me. “At she’s not the only one that wants to get to know you better.” She nudged Ramona with her elbow.

I realized the blonde was staring at me, her white tank top molding to her round breasts, her nipple dark shadows through the thin material, both poking rather prominently against the cloth. Pale-blue boy shorts hugged her rump and left her lithe legs exposed to my gaze.

“Oh,” I said, swallowing. “Did you go and talk about us?”

Anya nodded her head. “I guess you were taking another shower or something when I woke up. So I raced down here and woke them up and told them all about it.”

Ramona gave a wicked giggle and favored me with a smoky look.

“Well, why we are making pancakes, why don’t you and Ramona get to know each other a little better?” suggested my sister, an impish grin on her face.

I blinked at that.

“Oh, yes, you definitely need to, Ramona,” my mother said, walking in dressed in her housecoat, her large breasts jiggling beneath the purple terrycloth. She had a flush to her cheeks. “Having a romp with a futa at your age is a treat. I know I enjoyed it.”

Her eyes met mine, twinkling. I flushed.

“Sure,” Ramona said. She sauntered to me. “What do you say? You’re hard. I’m sexy.”

“She’s a romantic one,” said Lizzie to Anya.

“I know. I offered my virginity and acted all cute and innocent,” Anya whispered back.

“Don’t care,” Ramona said. The short girl stood before me, her face level with my breasts. “Mmm, what do you say?”

“Just run along upstairs, Ramona,” my mother said, hooking my arm. “I want a quick word with my daughter, then I’ll send her up to love you.”

This was so surreal. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt off-balanced as my mother led me from the kitchen. Last night, I had made love to her. Our incestuous passion was the best sex of my life. I craved to nurse from her tit right here.

“There’s a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs in my left nightstand drawer,” she purred. “Why don’t you spice things up with Ramona?”

I was shocked by my mother’s suggestion. Before I knew it, she was pushing me along, my tennis skirt swaying, my dick throbbing in my panties. I stumbled up the stairs, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. My nipples thrust against my tank top.

I passed my open door, Ramona already naked and lying on my bed. She cupped her round breasts and arched an eyebrow. I held out my finger to her. “Just one sec. I need to grab some things to make it ... kinky.”

“Ooh, I like it kinky,” Ramona purred.

I shook my head as I headed to my mother’s room. She was eighteen. How much kinky things could she have gotten into?

I found the blindfold, a deep-blue sleeping mask, and the cuffs, lined with pink fur, right where my mother left them. It made me wonder what she and my step-dad got up to before he passed on. I felt suddenly so virginal. I thought I was having wild sex at college, but now it felt so vanilla.

Blindfolds and handcuffs ... Damn.

I rushed back to Ramona, my dick throbbing to try them out. I stepped into my bedroom, leaving the door open, and smiled at Ramona, holding the handcuffs dangling off my fingers and the sleeping mask swaying from the other.

“Oh, that is kinky,” the younger girl said, her round, pillowy breasts jiggling as she thrust her arms up to the wooden bars of my headboard, her hands going between the shaped dowels. “Cuff me up and let’s get wild.”

I shook my head. I couldn’t believe this. Eighteen fricking years old. Here I thought I was a wise, old college student.

I rushed to the bed and leaned over her, my breasts swaying in my tank top. Ramona licked her lips as I slapped the cuffs on her wrist. The house groaned. It was old, settling as the metal ratcheted around her wrist. I squeezed it tight enough.

“Oooh, this is wild,” moaned Ramona. “You are delicious.”

“And you’re just a cute, little thing,” I said, winking at her. “I almost think you three drew straws on the order of who got to fuck me.”

She giggled. “Maybe.”

I shuddered at hearing that. It made me dizzy. I blinked, my heart pounding in my chest. I stared down at her then laughed. I smacked the other cuff on her left wrist, the metal rasping as the teeth clinked past each other.

“Damn, we are going to have a wild time, aren’t we?” I asked, the house groaning again.

She nodded her head. As I went to put on the blindfold, she said, “Wait.”

“Oh?” I asked. “Too much for you?”

“I want to see you naked first!” she gasped. “Let me see that futa-bod so I can picture you doing all those naughty things to me once I’m blindfolded.”

I groaned and my dick throbbed. I gave her a sultry wink and turned my back on her. This sexy surge went through me. My hips wiggled from side to side as I stared at the open door of my room. I could see a shadow falling down the hallway.

Mom was just outside waiting.

I smiled in delight, peeling up my shirt, feeling Ramona’s eyes on my back. The cloth climbed higher and higher. I spread over my breasts, caressing my hard nipples. Tingles shot down to my pussy and up to the tip of my girl-dick. I wiggled my hips back and forth, my skirt swaying.

Ramona let out a purr of delight as I threw my top to the floor, my naked breast swaying. I peered at her over my shoulder, my hips still swaying from side to side. I licked my lips and arched my eyebrows at her. She quivered and groaned, shuddering on the bed. I peeled down my skirt, exposing the purple panties hugging my rear.

“Oh, what a cute ass,” Ramona moaned, the bed creaking. I heard the handcuff chains rattling.

I shuddered, this heat billowing through me. This was so wild. I groaned as I slid the panties down my thighs. My hips wiggled back and forth. This kinky heat swelled through me.

I stepped out of them and turned around, my tits swaying before me. Her eyes fell on them. She let out a groan of delight. Her tongue flicked over her lips. I hooked the waistband of my panties, my thumbs pulling the elastic band from my waist.

“Mmm, you just want to see my big clit-dick, don’t you,” I purred, my pussy clenching. My juices flowed.

“Uh-huh,” Ramona moaned. The blonde quivered, those lush tits jiggling on her small frame. Her toes curled, her legs spread wide. She had a strip of gold fuzz leading to her shaved pussy lips, her juices gleaming on them. “Show me. Please, please, Rebecca!”

I winked at her and thrust down my panties. I shuddered as they peeled down my thighs. My dick throbbed and pulsed before me. I shuddered as this wanton heat swept through me. My hips wiggled back and forth, my dick bobbing before me.

“Yes!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, that’s a real futa-dick. I’ve seen all the porno made by your futa-sisters. I love it. But this is in real life.”

“I know,” I told her. “Hot, right?”

“Right,” she moaned. She licked her lips. “Ooh, I want to do such naughty things to you.”

“Mmm, that’s my line,” I said, sauntering to the bed. “It’s time to blindfold you. Then you’re not going to know what I’m going to do to you.”

I leaned over her. She shuddered, her fingers curling, the chain pulling on the wooden rod of my headboard. She whimpered, licking her lips. She wanted my futa-cock badly. I smiled as I covered her eyes with the sleeping mask. It was wide and fit snugly about her nose and brow. I lifted her head, sliding the band behind her.

It held her tight.

She wouldn’t see a thing.

“Let me just close the door, and then we’ll begin,” I purred as I stepped back.

My mom walked in, already shrugging out of her housecoat. She had such a wild look in her brown eyes, her naked tits swaying as they came into view. They were as soft as Ramona’s but bigger. Her nipples thrust out before her, fat and dusky-pink. Her dark bush gleamed with her juices.

She winked at me as she closed the door behind her.

She hugged me from behind. Her breasts were so soft. I shuddered and squirmed against her, loving the hard points of her nipples against my skin. She hugged me. She didn’t say a word as she grabbed my cock with her right hand, her left seized my round breast.

An incestuous ripple shot through me as I trembled. I let out a little whimper, staring at Ramona. She squirmed on the bed. Her toes curled. She licked her lips and strained at her cuffs. Her breasts jiggled.

Mom nudged me forward, fisting my cock and kneading my tit. Pleasure rippled down my shaft. I loved this. She brought me to the edge of the bed. I leaned over, my cock aimed right at Ramona’s face. I groaned as my mother pressed my clit-dick against Ramona’s plump lips.

“Yes,” the girl moaned before opening her lips.

She engulfed my cock. Sucked.

Pleasure shot down my girl-dick. I groaned at the heat. It swept through me. My body shook. My hips wiggled from side to side. My mom’s bush rubbed into my ass as she gripped the base of my throbbing futa-cock.

“Ooh, just suck away at my girl-dick,” I moaned. “Mmm, you’re just hungry to love a futa.”

Ramona moaned around my cock in answer.

“That’s right. Just such a wicked woman.” I trembled. “We’re going to do such naughty things in here.”

Mom squeezed my tit almost like she was saying yes.

I shuddered as her lips kissed down my shoulder to my neck. Her breasts pressed into my back. I loved the heat of her smooches. I trembled, my pussy clenching. Her touch was almost as exciting as Ramona’s mouth nursing on my cock. My mom reached my neck, nibbling at the nape, her tongue licking.

Just like Ramona’s tongue flicked around the crown of my cock.

The girl sucked with such enthusiasm. Her cheeks hollowed from her enthusiasm. She bobbed her head as much as she could. Her fingers twisted. The handcuffs rasped against the wood dowel. She trembled, her thighs rubbing together.

She moaned as she sucked. A little drool running out of the corners of her lips as she loved me. She nursed with such hunger. I swayed, growing dizzy from the enthusiasm of her lust. I grinned, savoring it.

“That’s it,” I moaned, my ovaries tightening. Pussy juices ran down my thighs, the sweet musk filling my nose. “You’re going to make me explode.

Ramona squealed around my futa-cock, sucking with such hunger for my futa-jizz.

Mom’s nibbling lips moved up to my ear. She licked and played with my lobe. Her hand squeezed my tit, the other gripping the base of my cock. Her fingers found my hard nipple. I gasped as she tugged on it.

“Yes!” I groaned. “I like that. Do that.”

Ramona swirled her tongue around my cock while Mom twisted my nipple.

“Yes, yes, that!” I moaned, an incestuous delight surging through me.

Ramona danced her tongue around my futa-dick again, stimulating me. Her touch was so sensual. My pussy clenched while my mother twisted my nipple. I squirmed against her, my toes curling into my carpet.

Mom’s wet bush rubbed on my ass, her soft breasts on my back. She caressed my ear, flicking her tongue over it while Ramona blew me. That pleasure built and built in my ovaries. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock.

“Just a little more,” I groaned. “Ooh, yes, yes, Ramona. I’m going to flood your mouth.”

She whimpered in delight then sucked hard.

Pleasure shot down my shaft into my pussy. It met the tingle racing from my nipple. The illicit thrill of this moment spun through me. Dizzying lust swayed through me. My futa-dick pulsed and throbbed in Ramona’s nursing mouth.

I couldn’t take much more. Mom pinched my nipple hard. I gasped and bucked. My pussy tightened. My ovaries convulsed.

Cum fired out of my girl-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, Mo ... Ramona, yes! Drink my cum! It’s amazing.”

“It is,” my mother whispered into my ear, barely audible to me over my screaming heart.

Ramona sucked out my futa-spunk and gulped it down. My pussy convulsed, sending waves through my body while jolts of lightning fired from my erupting girl-dick. The pleasure coursed through me. This wonderful heat that electrified my brain.

Stars burst across my vision. I swayed and gasped. My eyes fluttered. The heat burned through my body. I groaned, my cunt clenching. This amazing bliss was incredible as it filled every inch of me. My hands clenched.

“Oh, yes, drink it all, Ramona!” I gasped as my orgasm peaked with the final spurt of my cum.

She did. Her cheeks hollowed. She sucked out every drop out of my ovaries. I trembled in my mother’s embrace as Ramona’s hot lips popped off my mouth. The girl let out a purring moan, her flushed face contrasting with her dark-blue sleeping mask.

“Ooh, that was delicious cum,” moaned Ramona. “Better than my boyfriend’s.”

“So you’re cheating on him?” I asked. “You’re a bad girl.”

“Naw, you’re a futa. You can’t cheat with a futa. Everyone knows that.”

I shuddered as my mother pinched my nipple one last time. Then she pulled away from me. I swayed there, my heart hammering. I still buzzed from my orgasm. My futa-cock was going soft as I watched my mother lean over Ramona and suck on the girl’s nipple.

“Rebecca, yes!” the girl purred, not realizing my mother was nursing on her nub.

It was so hot watching my mother suck on that nipple. I couldn’t help grabbing her ass and kneading her incestuous flesh. I dug my fingers into her. I caressed her as she moaned, sucking hard on Ramona’s nipple.

The bound, eighteen-year-old blonde shuddered. Her fingers curled over her head while her lips pursed tight together. She cooed and shuddered, her thighs rubbing together. My cock was growing hard, regaining a second wind as I watched the naughty sight.

“Oh, Rebecca, that’s good,” groaned Ramona. “Ooh, you know how to love a girl’s nipple.”

Mom sucked hard on the girl’s nub.

“Yes, yes, I bet you get so much practice at college!”

I did.

My futa-dick swelled harder. It thrust out before me. I shuddered as it nudged my mother’s bush. My twitching dick hardened with every beat of my heart. The tip nuzzled into her silky pubic hair. Her juices coated her strands as they tickled the sensitive crown of my cock. Pleasure shot down my shaft.

I clamped my jaw tight to keep from moaning.

Ramona squirmed on the bed as Mom nursed with hunger. She kneaded the eighteen-year-old girl’s tits, squeezing those plump, soft mounds. My swelling clit-dick pressed into my mom’s folds, touching incestuous flesh. I bit my lip, wanting to moan so badly as my engorging cock pushed into her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.