The World's First Futa - Futa's First Taboo Pleasure - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's First Taboo Pleasure

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Rebecca's Taboo Futa Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Rebecca's Taboo Futa Discovery - A futa gets quite the surprise when she visits home for her half-sister's eighteenth birthday!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

October 13th, 2041 – Rebecca Woodward

Today, my half-sister turned eighteen.

Music thudded through our house while she and her friends giggled downstairs. Brita sounded like she was having a great time. I could hear their feet swishing over the carpet as they danced to the latest single from my other half-sister, Nari.

I had a lot of futa-half-sisters out there.

I was one of Becky Woodward’s daughters. She had thousands and thousands and thousands of us. At least a few were born every day, or so the gossip magazines claimed. The world’s first futa was single-handily creating a new generation that was changing the demographics of the human race forever.

All her daughters were futas as far as I knew. I was friends with about a dozen of them on social media and had even met a few in real life. It was cool to talk to other girls going through the same problems as you. That first erection in the middle of gym class, talking about our first kiss with a girl, our first times. Many normal girls were curious about us.

I had my share of girlfriends throughout high school. None lasted. Now at twenty and going to college, I was still playing around. I hadn’t found anyone special, yet. I thought I had last year, but she was jealous of all the attention I got and thought I was cheating on her.

My mom knocked on the door, sticking her head in. She was young when she met my mother, Becky, and had me. Every woman my mom fucked had a baby. Shortly after, she married Brita’s dad, Vern. He was a great guy, but he was killed in a car accident a few years back.

Even self-driving cars could have those.

Vern was a great dad. I missed him. So did Mom and Brita.

“Yeah?” I asked.

My mom stuck her head in. “Are they being too noisy for you? I know it’s getting late.”

I was sitting at my desk studying. “It’s fine, Mom. They’ll peter out in a few hours. I’m a college student. I’m used to staying up late.”

“Okay,” Mom said. She was still a beautiful woman in her late thirties, her black hair spilling down her face. Her eyes flicked to me and I suddenly became aware I was in a pair of panties and a tank top that molded to my round breasts. “Well, good night. It’s good that you came home for the weekend. Brita was thrilled you were here.”

“Was she?” I asked. “She’s having more fun with her friends.” Anya, Ramona, and Lizzie were over to have a fun slumber party to celebrate.

“Oh, your sister adores you,” Mom said. “Well, if you don’t think they’re too noisy...”

“If you think they’re too noisy, Mom, tell them to be quiet.”

“Oh, no, I couldn’t do that,” she said. “It’s Brita’s birthday. Besides, I’m a heavy sleeper. Good night, Rebecca.”

“Good night, Mom,” I said, shaking my head.

Mom closed my door. I heard her enter her bedroom next to mine. The bed creaked as she settled down for the night. I went back to studying. I was copying information from my laptop onto notecards—I found it easier to memorize things that weren’t on a computer screen—and yawned. It was approaching two in the morning and the girls sounded like they were running out of steam.

So was I.

I stretched my back, debating going to bed when a soft knock came at my door.

“Yeah, Mom?” I asked.

“It’s not your mom,” a soft voice whispered. “It’s Anya. Can I come in?”

I blinked. “Oh, sure,” I said. “Come in.”

Anya was one of my sister’s friends. My door creaked open and I blinked at Anya. She was a Black girl with a dark weave of hair spilling down around her plump face. She had a curvy body that was almost entirely revealed to me. She was nearly naked, her breasts round and dark, her nipples thrusting hard. A pair of pink panties clung to her crotch, the outline of her pussy lips molded in the satin.

My jaw dropped. I was two years older than them and had even babysat the pair a few times—something Brita thought was completely unfair—so I thought of Brita and her friends as children. It was hard to remember they were all eighteen now, in their last year of school before college. I swallowed as Anya closed the door behind her.

She had this breathless nervousness about her. She swallowed, her breasts rising and falling with her quickened breaths. She rubbed her hands against her belly, staring at me with glassy eyes. She licked her lips.

“I ... I...” She swallowed. “You’re just so beautiful, Rebecca. I’ve always wanted to be with a futa. With you. I’ve had such a crush on you and then you were here for the night and if I didn’t do this you’d go back to college and I want my first time to be with you and...”

She ran out of breath.

A hot shudder ran through me. My futa-dick swelled hard in my panties, throbbing and aching as my gaze flicked up and down her body. She was a sexy girl. A hot shudder ran through me. My fingers flexed and relaxed. It was hard to think as all the blood rushed to my cock. My pussy grew so wet as she stood there.

I rose from my seat, unable to resist this delight. It was hard to think of Anya as a child now. Not with those round, lush breasts, her nipples so hard. She trembled as I advanced. She was a little taller than me. I cupped her dark face and pulled her down for a kiss.

This wasn’t the first girl who had come to my room at college. I savored the flavor of her mouth on mine. Her lips were hot and wet. I kissed her hard, loving how she moaned. Her hands grabbed my tank top as her tongue dueled with mine. She gripped my shirt, fingers stretching the material. I shuddered, loving the delight of this.

Then she tugged it up. She was bold for a virgin. I shuddered as our tongues danced and dueled. The fabric rolled up my stomach to my breasts. My nipples drank in the caress of the fabric as she pulled my top over my tits. We broke our kiss so she could take it off.

This time as we kissed, our breasts pressed together. I shuddered, my hands grabbing her rump. I kneaded her, teased her, pulled her against me. She shuddered and ground against me. My futa-dick ached and throbbed in the silky confines of my panties while my nipples rubbed against hers.

Sparks flared down to my throbbing girl-dick. My pussy grew hotter and hotter as I navigated her through my room. I turned her and backed her towards my bed. She whimpered into the kiss, clinging to me, her lips hot and delicious.

When she reached my bed, she broke the kiss. “I’ve wanted this for so long, Rebecca. You’re just so sexy.”

“So are you,” I purred, my hand squeezing her rump. “Mmm, I’m going to make you explode.”

“I know you will,” Anya groaned. “Thea’s sister always talks about how your night together.”

I smiled. “That was a naughty slumber party.”

“So is this one,” moaned Anya as she sank down onto the bed, her eyes hot. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my panties and yanked them down.

My hard futa-dick popped out before her, thrusting from the shaved folds of my pussy. My sweet musk filled my nose, drifting up my body while my plump breasts jiggled before me. Agnes groaned, seizing my pale shaft with her dark fingers. The Black girl opened her mouth wide and sucked my girl-dick into her mouth.

I gasped, my pussy clenching, at the hunger of her sucking. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. I groaned, the pleasure spilling through my body. I shook and shuddered. This amazing rapture surged through my body. It was an incredible delight. My heart pounded in my chest. My head shook from side to side, my fingers clenching and relaxing.

“Slow down,” I panted as she sucked with such hunger. I grabbed the side of her head and pulled me off my dick. “Mmm, I want to pop off in you. I’m not my mom. I didn’t get the stamina gene.”

“Oh,” she said. “But you got the big dick gene.”

I winked at her.

I pushed her down onto her back and cupped those delicious breasts, my dark fingers digging into her flesh. She quivered, licking her lips. My dick throbbed, a line of pussy juices running down it. I savored the feel as I leaned down and latched my mouth onto a nipple.

The virgin gasped and moaned. She shuddered beneath me. She gasped, squirming on the bed. Her moans echoed through my bedroom. I danced my tongue around her nipple, teasing her, my fingers kneading into her flesh.

“Mmm, I’m going to lick you all up,” I told her as I kissed down her breast, rubbing my face into her underboob. “Going to make you cum. Then I’m going to slide into your pussy. Won’t that be nice?”

“Yes,” she moaned, squirming on the bed.

I shuddered in delight. I went lower and lower. I kissed down her dark body, my hands caressing her sleek sides. Anya shuddered, the bed creaking as I went lower. My breasts brushed across her panties then felt her thighs. I kissed around her bellybutton, my fingers sliding down to her hips.

To the waistband of her pink panties.

I hooked them. She lifted her rump and let me wiggle them off. She shuddered and wiggled. I worked her panties down her hips, tugging on them. I exposed more and more of her shaved pubic mound, hungering of the sight of her pussy. She quivered, her breasts jiggling.

“Rebecca!” she moaned as I pulled her panties down and witnessed her virgin delight.

A tight, shaved pussy, her dark vulva plump. Just a hint of pink peeked out of her slit, glistening with her juices. It was such an inviting sight. I groaned, the hunger building and building in me. I licked my lips, eager to feast on her.

“You are beautiful, Anya,” I moaned, her tart musk filling my nose. “Ooh, I’m going to love you.”

“Yes!” she quivered.

I dived into her flesh. I licked and lapped up and down her slit. I caressed her, teased her. I reveled in the flavor of her pussy. My tongue parted her pink, fluttering through her. I didn’t find a hymen, but she felt tight as I probed into her depths. She shuddered on the bed, her thighs squeezing about my face.

The bed springs creaked as I feasted on her. She whimpered and moaned. Her tart juices flowed. I wrapped my arms around her legs, my fingers stroking her shaved pubic mound. I teased as my tongue fluttered through her folds. I loved how I made her gasp.

Her juices spilled over my tongue. They coated me in her passion. I savored them as I plunged my tongue into her depths. I stirred around in her. I tasted her passion. She gasped and whimpered, her moans echoing through my room.

“Rebecca,” she moaned, gripping my comforter. “Oh, Rebecca ... Your tongue ... Your tongue feels incredible.”

“Mmm, so does your pussy,” I purred. My fingers slid down between her legs, caressing her plump vulva. I parted her outer pussy lips, revealing her glistening depths. “Look at that juicy twat. Yum.”

“Oh, god,” she moaned. “This is so embarrassing and hot at the same time. You’re licking my pussy.” She covered her face as she shuddered.

“Yes, I am,” I purred and dove my mouth into her pussy.

I licked and lapped at her. My tongue caressed her pussy folds. I teased her. My tongue fluttered up and down her folds. She gasped, squeezing her thighs even tighter about me. I thrust my tongue into her depths, soaking in her tart delight.

Her pussy walls clenched around my tongue. My nose rubbed into her clit. I breathed in that wonderful musk. My futa-dick throbbed. My cream ran hot down my thighs. My nipples ached as I feasted on her. I licked and sucked, I savored every bit of her.

My tongue flicked up to her clit. I sucked on it. I loved it.

Unlike my clit, hers was just a cute bud and not a massive cock. I fluttered my tongue around it. She gasped. Her fingers gripped my hair. She tossed her head back and forth. Her passion spilled from her throat. It was this incredible delight to enjoy.

I sunk my tongue deep into her snatch. I caressed her. Teased her. I licked and sucked and fluttered my tongue against her folds. She whimpered and gasped. Her body shook on the bed. My finger probed into her pussy, sliding into her depths as I sucked on her clit.

“Oh, Rebecca!” she groaned. She rose up on her elbows, her dark eyes glassy. “Oh, that’s naughty. You’re ... you’re ... Yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around my finger. Her juices flooded out. She fell backward on my bed. Her tits jiggled as her stomach arched. The eighteen-year-old virgin writhed as I pumped my finger in and out of her depths, giving her a taste of passion.

A preview for my throbbing cock.

I licked up her juices as they spilled out of her. I devoured them, savoring their flavor. My tongue caressed her. Teased her. She shuddered and bucked on the bed. I loved it. This passion echoed around me. My bed creaked.

“Oh, wow, Rebecca,” she moaned, her stomach flexing, her pussy’s convulsions slowing about my finger. “That was incredible.”

I lifted my face, her pussy cream dripping down to my chin. “Wait until my cock’s in you.”

Her eyes widened.

“Mmm, I bet you want that, don’t you?” I said, standing up. My breasts jiggled. I grabbed my girl-dick and wagged it before her. “I bet you just want me to slide my girl-dick into your pussy and fu—”

She sat up and engulfed my cock again. She sucked on it hard. Her eyes staring up at me. I shuddered, my pussy clenching at the heat shooting through me. I groaned. This wild heat rippled through me. Her mouth felt amazing.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back. Her mouth popped off my dick. She panted as I pressed her to the bed. “Mmm, as nice as your mouth is, I bet your tight pussy will feel better. I can’t keep you up here all night. My sister might wonder where you went.”

“Right,” she moaned as I mounted her. She parted her legs, her hands grabbing my cock. “I want you in me. I want you to be my first.”

I smiled at her as she pressed my cock against her juicy folds. I leaned in and kissed her. My mouth pressed on hers. My tongue thrust into her mouth. She whimpered against me. Her tongue danced in my mouth. I caressed her. She shuddered, her hips wiggling back and forth. She rubbed my cock against her hot pussy lips.

I loved the feel of it. My dick pressed against hers. Then I sank into her depths. I shuddered at the feel of her hot pussy lips engulfing my girl-cock. Her virgin flesh wrapped about me. She whimpered, pleasure crossing her face.

I kissed her.

I let her taste her tart pussy as I sank deeper and deeper into the untouched territory of her sheath. Her flesh engulfed me. Welcomed me. She squeezed tight about me. She whimpered into the kiss as my cock filled her. Our breast pressed together. My nipple brushed hers, tingles racing through us both.

I broke the kiss as I bottomed out in her. I pressed my forehead against hers. “How is it?”

“Amazing, Rebecca!” she moaned, hugging me tight. Her hands grabbed my rump. “Oh, wow, you’re huge.”

“And you’re tight,” I purred. “Ready to really be fucked?”

“Yes!”

I drew back my hips and then slid my cock into her. I groaned, loving the way her flesh embraced my cock. How tight and juicy she was. She trembled beneath me. Her pussy clenched around my cock. I groaned, loving the feel of her.

I pumped away in and out of her pussy. I kissed her. Loved her. My tongue dueled with hers. I thrust hard into her pussy. I buried again and again into her. She clung to me, whimpering and moaning as I buried over and over into her.

“Rebecca!” she moaned, her fingernails scratching down my back to grab my rump. “Oh, yes, yes!”

“Mmm, just love it,” I groaned, nuzzling into her ear. “Savor it. Let the pleasure flow over you.”

“Yes, yes!” she moaned. “It’s like President Woodward is fucking me.”

“Ooh, don’t talk about my futa-mother right now!” I panted, her pussy clenching around me.

“Becky!” she gasped. “You’re named for her. You’re a Becky, too!”

“Yes!” I gasped, thrusting into the girl’s pussy as she imagined my futa-mother was fucking her.

A wild thrill ran through me. “You’re just a naughty intern!” I licked her ear. “Aren’t you?”

“Uh-huh!” she moaned, her pussy clenching. “I applied to be one of her virgin interns, but ... but ... I get you! I get a futa anyways!”

I kissed her, my breasts rubbing into hers. My pussy drank in the hot feel of pumping in and out of her cunt. Her tight twat gripped me. Our tongues dueled together as her body heaved beneath me. Her pussy clenched around my girl-dick. The heat was incredible. It rippled through me. Her hips moved, undulating, stirring around my shaft.

My cock throbbed in her depths. I plunged over and over into her. The friction built the ache at the tip. My ovaries grew tighter and tighter. My strokes grew harder. I rammed into her juicy pussy as she clung to me.

Her snatch grew hotter. She squeezed around me. The friction was incredible. Bliss flowed through me. My bed creaked. My breasts pressed into hers. Our nipples brushed as we kissed. She squirmed beneath me, writhing.

Such a treat.

“Anya!” I gasped, breaking the kiss. “Ooh, Anya, I’m almost there.”

“Yes, yes, cum in me, Becky!” she moaned. “Breed me!”

“Yes!” I gasped and lost it.

My futa-cum exploded out of my girl-cock. It splashed into her fertile depths. I shuddered atop the sexy, Black girl. I buried into her pussy’s depths, my cunt convulsing. Juices gushed out of me while my jizz fired into her.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Anya. Her pussy convulsed around me. She joined me in orgasmic heaven. “You’re breeding me, Becky!”

My cum exploded over and over into her. The pleasure fired into my mind. It slammed into my mind while gentler waves of bliss washed out of my pussy. Her snatch milked my cock. Her flesh writhed around my girl-dick and drained my ovaries.

“Oh, Becky,” she whimpered as I spilled my final squirt into her. “Oh, that was wonderful.”

“Mmm, it was,” I purred as her eyes fluttered. She shifted and then her head turned.

“So tired,” she moaned. “You were amazing. Felt so good. Now ... now...”

“Just take a quick nap,” I told her, kissing her cheek. “Then you have to skedaddle.”

She just mewled.

I groaned as I slid out of her pussy, my cum leaking out, staining her dark flesh with my pearly passion. I shuddered, my body trembling. I felt so sticky. I would let her recover while I took a shower. I padded to the door. It was late, so I could probably get away going naked. I flicked off my light and shut my door softly.

I smiled, glad I could give Anya a thrill. She was hardly the first girl to imagine I was my futa-mother. Most women wanted to be bred by the world’s first futa. It got me lots of pussy, and it was hot thinking I was breeding them. I didn’t have super sperm or anything, so I didn’t overcome a girl’s birth control.

As far as I knew, I didn’t have any futa-daughters out there.

I stepped into the warm shower and let it bathe me. I was starting to feel the late hour as the warm water caressed me. Anya was a delicious lover. I was here for the weekend. I had to head back to college on Sunday night. It was a two-hour drive, so not that bad. I could do some homework while my car drove itself.

I drifted through thoughts, thinking about what naughty things I could do with Anya when the water grew cool than cold. I sighed, turning it off. My cock was half-hard from naughty thoughts. Maybe I could have a second go with Anya before sending her downstairs.

She was keen to suck my cock.

As I dried off, I heard my mother’s bedroom door closed. I shuddered, hoping she didn’t hear me fucking Anya. She was usually a heavy sleeper. Maybe she just had to use the restroom and saw it was occupied.

I wrapped myself up in the towel and slipped out of the bathroom. I felt refreshed after my shower, my futa-dick half-hard, eager for more fun, but if Mom was awake, I was nervous about playing any more with Anya. I should send her downstairs.

I don’t know how Brita would react if she learned I’d fucked her friend.

I opened the door into my dark bedroom. Just enough light spilled around me to show Anya lying on my bed. She shifted a bit on my bed and let out a drowsy murmur. Then she said, “Why did you leave then come back in?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.