Dear Mom and Dad
Chapter 3: First Letter Continued

Copyright© 2015 by Canary

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Letter Continued - a young girl is kidnapped but is allowed (required) to write letters to her parents keeping them current about is happening to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   First   Petting   Slow  

Hi, it's me again. I ran out of time yesterday to finish the letter so I'm back again working on it. So much happened since I was abducted, believe it or not most of it was good, and I want to tell you all about it.

When I awoke the next morning I was surprised to find that sometime to the night he had removed the handcuffs. I hoped that he wouldn't want to use me until I healed up a little. I couldn't believe how sore I was in my crotch and my butt hole. His right arm was still around me and my left tit was in his hand. I tried to move his arm to slide out of bed without waking him. It didn't work.

"Good morning Sunshine," he said cheerfully. "I imagine you're somewhat sore this morning." "You think," I growled. "There's some salves and ointments in the medicine chest that should help or if you'd rather, there's a burn plant on top of the toilet bowl."

I limped painfully to the bathroom. I used the burn plant which I remembered had aloe which is a healing agent. Then I found something in the medicine chest which stunk so bad that I figured it must be good. I slipped into a robe that was hanging in the bathroom and went back out to face the monster who had hurt me this bad.

I was surprised to find him fully dressed and at the stove cooking breakfast. "Feeling a little better," he asked. "Maybe a little bit, but I'm still super sore." "I'm sorry but it will better by tomorrow. Now, sit down and eat and then get dressed. We're going to go outside for a walk."

"Don't I have any say in the matter?" "Of course, if you'd rather you can sit here and pout while I go for a walk."

I dressed in shorts and a blouse. He made me go back and redress in jeans and a heavy tee shirt. I learned very quickly hat he was right about that. I also got the first look at the upstairs. It was very much like any small house in the suburbs with three bedrooms a living room and an eat-in kitchen.

He handcuffed us together with his right wrist connected to my left. We went half way around the house and started down a rather wide path. About 700 feet away I could we were headed to a rather large lake. As we went he was pointing out the various plants the lined both sides of the path. I guess with what I had seen already he just couldn't stop teaching.

We were about half way to the lake when he started to whisper. "Stop and look to your right." In a little glen I saw three little fawns with their typical white spots showing as they played together." "That's really cute," I whispered back.

"Crouch down," he said. "I don't know if they'll do it or not since they don't know you. All we can do is try." He removed his back pack and took out a box of sugar cubes. When the fawns saw this they started to run toward us. I held out a sugar cube and he grabbed my hand and immediately pulled it back, knocking away the sugar cube in the process. "That's a good way to lose a finger," he whispered angrily. Then in a much common tone, "They have very sharp teeth. Do it like this," he said showing me the proper way.

We crouched there feeding them sugar cubes until they were all gone. Even mom got home on the act although she only ate two or three and let the kids have the rest. Dad was standing in the background looking like he wanted to charge any of the humans if they made even the slightest move to hurt his family.

Finally, we stood and walked on down the path toward the lake. We were close when the thumping sound started. "What's that?" I asked. Instead of answering, he took one step into the bushes and leaned over to pick up something. When he came back onto the path he was holding a little brown and white rabbit. "Say hello to Thumper," he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.