Kelly's Summer Job - Cover

Kelly's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Westernman

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelly want fancy clothes and money to spend so she unknowing gets a job a a prostitute. Her brother is her first client. He helps her get a better job and she helps him with his love life. Then their mother finds out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

When Robby was twelve he started mowing lawns and shoveling snow for the neighbors. The next year some of them asked if he could pruner their trees and shrubs. By the time he was fifteen he was working about thirty hour a week during the summer. They paid him well and he put a lot of money into his savings.

"Robby has lots of money to spend." Complained Kelly.

"He works hard for his money and he doesn't want expensive designer jeans." Was her mother's replied.

"Mom you know how I'm growing. By the time school starts I won't have anything to wear."

"You know we can't afford designer jeans. If you'll look for something less expensive we'll see if there's something you can do to earn a little money."

Kelly knew that was the best answer her mother could give but it didn't make her happy.

At fourteen Kelly's body was rapidly growing into womanhood. Her clothes were already tight and she knew by the end of summer they wouldn't fit at all.

At work Ruth complained to her friend Jenny about the problem.

"My daughter has been doing some modeling the last few summers." Said Jenny.

"They even let her keep some of the clothes. They're usually pretty cute and she earns some spending money. Maybe Rachel can get her a job."

"I'll have Kelly call her." Said Ruth.

Rachel told Kelly she should come down and apply. If she was chosen they would give her training and the pay could be real good if you got the right clients. Kelly was really excited and made arrangements to go in.

Kelly went in for her first interview Monday afternoon. Rachel was seventeen but seem to be running the session. There were ten girls ages fourteen through seventeen there and Kelly hoped she could compete. Some were really pretty and others were cute. Rachel told them the first thing was to decide if they had the right body type and attitude. They were sent to a dressing room where bikinis were supplied. Veronica who Kelly thought was beautiful picked a black bikini that barely covered anything. Most picked more modest styles. Kelly was a little self conscious and picked one more likely to be called a two piece. She hoped it wouldn't cost her points. When they were all change they gathered back in the main room. Each of them was asked to walk across the long side of the room and back. Kelly was fifth in line and felt nervous but tried to walk naturally. Rachel lined them all up and looked them over one more time. She walked down the line and tapped two cute girls that looked like twins. Next she tapped a very thin girl and last she tapped Veronica. "Will the girls I tapped please step forward." Kelly's face dropped she had already been cut. Rachel started with Veronica. "Veronica you're very beautiful but you're too slutty. We can't use you." That remark surprise everyone. The next girl in line was the thin one. "You look good but your to thin for this type of work." The last in line were the twins. "You two are really cute and we could use twins but your bodies need to mature a little more. I hoped you'll come back and try again next year."

That part of the tryout was over and Kelly breathed a sigh of relief. She had made the first cut. The girls all changed back into their own clothes and returned to start on filling out paper work. It wasn't really paper work they each sat at a computer answering the questions on the screen. Name, address, cell phone number. 'I don't have a cell phone." Said Kelly. "You can get one when you start to make some money. That way we don't have to disturb your family to get in touch with you." That seemed reasonable and Kelly had wanted a cell phone for a long time. She couldn't wait to start work. For other questions like their measurements Rachel was standing by with a tape measure. Health problems, medications, a specific question on birth control seemed only slightly out of place.

At the end there was one actual piece of paper to sign. It was a confidentiality agreement. One of the girls questioned this. She didn't want to do anything she couldn't tell he mother about. Rachel explained that some of the client's designs weren't out to the public yet and they didn't want them stolen before they were published. The girl decided she wouldn't sign so that left only five girls out of the original ten.

At dinner that night Kelly's mother asked her about the interview. Kelly told her she was very excited to make the cut. She told her about Veronica and her mother said it was good she wouldn't have to work with girls like that. Kelly went to sleep that night thinking about the next day and her new job.

When Kelly arrived the next day they were led into a room full of fancy designer clothes.

"Just look around we're not quite ready yet. See if there is any thing you might like on the racks." Rachel said. "We'll come and get you when we're ready." The girls looked through the clothes they were very expensive.

Rachel came and led them into the next room. On one wall was a big screen in front of it was a table. The items on the table were covered with a cloth. The lights went dim and the big screen came to life.

"Now we will teach you all about how to take care of a client." Rachel pulled the cloth off the table. It was covered with rubber dildos of all sizes. The big screen had pictures of naked men. For three days they learned all about sex in every imaginable form.

Before school let out for the summer Robby was talking to some friends in gym class while they waited for the bell to ring. They all were venting about their girl friends. John said his girl friend was great she let him do anything he wanted to. They all knew her and didn't really believe him. Robby told them his girl wouldn't even let him feel her bare boobs.

"I want to have sex." Robby said. "I thought of finding a prostitute but I don't want some skanky old woman."

Jim said his brother once went to a place where the girls were all young.

"He says the girls are fourteen to seventeen and no guy over seventeen can get in." No one really believed Jim either.

Now it was summer and Robby had some money. His girl friend dumped him because he tried to push her too far. He decided to take a chance and called Jim's brother. Jim's brother said he had been there several time but was too old now.

"You have to wear a blind fold so you don't see the girls and you have to agree that if you recognize anyone you won't ever tell. You get to choose the body type you like and what sort of sex you want. I always imagined she was beautiful. Take some extra money for a tip if she does a good job. Take an ID so you can show how old you are."

Robby decide Monday afternoon he would go find out if that was true. He caught a bus across town and went to the address he'd been give. It was a big house in a nice neighborhood. A small sign by the door bell directed clients to use the rear entrance. When he entered the signs directed him to a private booth with a computer screen and keyboard. There was a camera watching him. It made him nervous. The screen asked him to show his ID which he held up to the camera. Robby answered the questions on body type and selected a blow job and basic cowgirl or missionary style sex. For his first time he didn't want to try any thing fancy or kinky even though they were listed. He selected a half hour that should be enough time. He put fifty dollars in the slot and was directed to a dressing room. He undressed and put on the blindfold. He had been warned that if he removed it he would be thrown out and banned from returning. He felt soft hands check his blindfold. Then the girl took his hand and led him to another room. She set him on the edge of the bed. His first ever blow job was terrific she even deep throated him.

Urging him onto the bed she jacked his cock back to life. She straddled him and aimed his cock at her hot hole. Settling down a few inches he entered her. She let out a scream. He hoped he hadn't hurt her. She seemed to know what she was doing. When he was all of the way in he couldn't believe how tight and wet her pussy was. As she started to ride him he reached up and felt her tits they were soft but firm. Before long he was thrusting back up into her. Taking the opportunity he run his hands all over her young body. It was the first time he had ever felt a naked girl. It wasn't long before he felt his cum rising and he shot his first load into a willing pussy.

Hugging him to her she rolled them over in to missionary position. He was able to suck her nipples and kiss her breasts. Now it was his turn to do much of the work. Thrusting into her tight pussy was like heaven. He let her set the pace until he shifted to a better position pushing her legs up for deeper penetration he started pounding her faster as the heat in his balls told him he was about to blow. His scream answered hers as he exploded into her.

After a few minutes rest she checked his blindfold and led him back to his dressing room. When his blind fold was off he got dressed and filed out the evaluation sheet. This was one of the most exciting experiences of his life. He left her a fifty dollar tip.

Monday was going to be her first day to actually work. She was very nervous but Rachel had told her that her first client was only fifteen and it was his first time. He was probably inexperienced so if she didn't screw up to badly he wouldn't notice. Reading his list of expectations it was pretty standard. He wasn't looking for any thing kinky. She though she should be able to handle it that long.

She waited in the dim hallway for the light over his dressing room door to show he was ready when the light blinked on she nervously enter the almost dark room and checked to make sure his blindfold was secure.

Taking him by the hand she led him down the hall to her assigned room. The lighting was dim but was bright enough for the girls to see. It was dark enough that if the blindfold rode up a little the client couldn't identify the girl he was with. She could tell he was nervous as she led him to the bed and sat him down on the edge.

Pushing the green button to indicate things were fine she set the little box close to her just in case. Dropping to her knees she wrapped a hand around his hard cock. It was bigger than she had expected. After a moments hesitation she sucked the head in to her mouth. Jacking it a few times she started to suck.She let her eyes glance up to see his reaction.

OH MY GOD!! She froze. It was Robby her own brother!

Several deep breaths didn't calm her nerves. She started to jack and suck again so he wouldn't notice anything wrong. If she punched the red button they would come charging in to rescue her. If she punched the yellow button they would start watching for a problem. If she punched the blue button they would sent in someone to take her place.

How could she call in a replacement on he first client? They would fire her for sure. She knew he was inexperienced. That bitch of a girlfriend was a tease but wouldn't even jack him off. He was blindfolded so he couldn't see her. If she didn't talk he wouldn't recognize her voice.

As she got herself under control she decided he deserved the best first experience she could give. Who better to do it than someone that cared about him even if he didn't know it was her.

Pulling off his cock she licked the shaft to get it slick with her saliva. Taking it back in she tried to deep throat him. The first two times she gagged. The third time almost worked. She took a deep breath and on the fourth try she swallowed when it hit the back of her mouth. His cock slid down her throat until her nose was pushing into his pubic hair. She began to hum like they had taught her. She had a feeling of accomplishment as she started to bob her head. He had his hands on her head and was gently guiding her. The moans escaping his lips were a sign of his pleasure. He started to tense up and she pulled back keeping just the head in her mouth. The first shot of cum was accompanied by a loud groan and caught her by surprise. Swallowing as fast as she could she was able to keep up with the next five shots. He slumped back on the bed with a sigh. "Oh god that was fantastic."

She had to remind herself not to talk. This was her first time to.

After several minutes to recover she nudged him onto the bed and into the center. Kelly lubed up her pussy from the tube she had brought with her. She had broken her hymen with a dildo but this would be the first cock to penetrate her. She wanted it to go as smooth and painless as possible. Working his cock back to full stiffness didn't take long. He was ready. She straddled him and steeling her self against the expected pain. Kelly aimed her brother's cock at her tight opening.

She dropped two inches. As it entered her she screamed. Taking a deep breath she bit her lip to control her screams and continued to lower herself on to Robby's engorged member a little at a time. It was finally seated fully inside her hot pussy.

She realized that they had both just lost their virginity together and almost want to say something. Beginning to rock slowly brought a wonderful feeling inside her.

Moaning her pleasure she sped up her motion. The heat was growing in her belly. It exploded inside her. The feeling washed through her entire body. "OOH ... FUUUCK" she clamped her mouth shut and hope he hadn't recognized her voice but he was shouting out his own pleasure as he poured his cum into her hot pussy in strong spurts.

Hugging his body to her she rolled them over into the missionary position. Working her muscles as she'd been taught had him back to life without ever leaving her hot tunnel. Soon he began slow thrusts. When he leaned down and took her erect nipple in his mouth she moaned. He switched back and forth sucking and kissing both nipples to the chorus of whimpers and moans of her pleasure. He started to speed up then he put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up over his shoulders rolling her up on to her back. He started pounding straight down into her hot pussy like a machine. Another orgasm over took her as she saw the light over the bed blink five minutes left.

Using her hands to encourage greater speed she worked her muscles to milk his cock. Soon he was shouting out his orgasm as he put load after load of hot cum into her receptive body. The feeling of him flooding her pussy put her over the edge and her screams merged with his as she arched and thrust against him in a final release. She almost fainted.

After a few minutes to recover she checked his blindfold then pulling him up led him back to his dressing room.

She couldn't believe how much she had enjoyed her own brother fucking her for the first time. She felt bad having to douche out his cum. She took a shower and signal she was ready for her next client.

His list called for straight sex. He had booked a half hour. While she waited for him she lubed up her pussy so she would be ready. When she got him to the bed he just pushed her down on her back and climbed between her legs. She was glad she had lubed up because he just shoved in and started pumping hard. After five minutes he pulled out and placed her on her knees. He grabbed her hips with his rough hands and shoved back in. After pumping hard and deep for another three minutes he groaned and fired his load into her. Then he said thanks and asked her to take him back to the dressing room. He had taken less than ten minutes. It was totally unsatisfying for her.

Her next client's list called for oral and vaginal. He had her kneel while he stood. He grabbed her head between his hands and roughly fucked her face. In only a couple of minutes he pulled out and squirted all over her face and her tits.

With his cum cold and drying on her it took her ten minutes to get him back up. He bent her over the back of a chair and rutted in to her for over ten minutes before he finally unloaded inside of her just as the five minute light blinked.

She felt dirty and degraded. She douched and took a hot shower and then douched again.

She found Rachel and told her she wanted to go home. Rachel asked her to do just one more and was able to convince her to do a straight oral and vaginal client.

He looked older than seventeen. She set him on the edge of the bead and began with a blow job. As he got more worked up he started to call her slut and whore and bitch and every other foul thing. He slapped her. Grabbing her roughly he threw he on the bed and jumped on top of her crushing her violently down. She was able to get to her signal box and push the red button. It took three guys to drag him away cursing and screaming.

Kelly curled up in a ball and began to cry. Rachel was able to get her to the shower and clean her up. When she regained some composure Rachel paid her for the day plus a bonus. Handing her the envelopes with her tips and comments she reminded her of the agreement to never disclose what went on there. Rachel took her home. She knew she would never be back.

After dinner the family sat together in the living room watching the news. Kelly just sat starring ahead with a blank look on her face. A report came on about a 24 year old man found beaten in a ditch outside of town. The police identified him as a wanted rapist. Kelly's eyes momentarily focused on the picture. She jump up and ran to her room and fell crying on her bed. He was her last client. When her mother knocked on her door and asked if she was ok she said she would be fine.

After her mother went back to the living room her brain was roiling. How could she ever tell anyone? How could they ever forgive her? How could she forgive herself? He had been right she'd sold herself as a whore.

She cried herself to sleep. The next day was much worse. By Thursday she was a total wreck. She had to tell someone.

When Robby got home from working she was waiting for him on the couch.

"Robby can I talk to you."

"Sure sis just let me cleanup."

"No Robby right now before I lose my courage."

He sat down next to her.

"Please hold me."

"Kelly I'm all dirty."

Looking into his eye she said "So am I Robby."

She looked perfectly clean to him but he took her in his arms because he could tell she needed it. She snuggled up to him as if to draw his warmth into her.

"Robby do you love me?"

"Of course sis I'll always love you."

"You're going to hate me but I have to tell someone."

"I'll always love you no mater what."

"You know my new job. I had to quit.

"The first day they had us walk around in our bikinis to see how we moved. Half the girls didn't make the cut. I wished I hadn't. After that we filled out a bunch of paper work. We had to sign confidentiality agreements. One girl wouldn't sign so she was dropped. The second day they showed us some real cute clothes we could get then told us about all the money we could earn. The third day they started to teach us all they said we would need to know. I should have quit then but I wanted the clothes and the money." She got up to leave.

"Stay right here."

She returned with a large manila envelope. She sat back down and pulled his arms around her. She sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Monday was my first day of work."

"Robby I sold my self as a whore." She buried her face in his chest and began to cry.

"Kelly it can't be that bad. You know I'll still love you." In answer she dumped the envelope out on her lap. It contained some cash and some white envelopes. Sorting around she selected a white envelope and handed it to him. She buried her face again and would not look up.

He opened the envelope and removed the paper inside along with a fifty dollar bill. The paper was the evaluation sheet he had filled out Monday.

His heart dropped out of him. What had he done to his little sister? To his Kelly who he love?

"Kelly can you ever forgive me?"

"Robby you didn't know. You were my first client. Robby you were my first ever and you made it so wonderful. I love you Robby. I knew it was you and I should have stopped. I shouldn't have even been there in the first place."

We sat hugging each other for awhile.

"Robby the next two clients used me like a piece of meat. The last one was that rapist from the news. They had to drag him off of me swearing and screaming."

"Kelly you should have talked to me. We could have stopped this before it went so far."

"I wanted the clothes and the money so much. I told myself this was the way I could get them."

"Sis we can work this out together."

"Robby you can't tell anyone. Not even mom."

"What if I got you pregnant? We can't hide that."

"Don't worry about that. The doctor put me on the pill four months ago. He thought it would stabilize my periods." It seemed weird talking to her brother about her periods. She felt he needed to know for his own piece of mind.

"Robby help me burn this stuff." She gathered it all up and headed for the patio.

"The money to?" There was over three hundred dollars.

"All of it. I don't want any reminders of this." She threw it all in the charcoal barbeque. Lighting a match she tossed it in.

Just before the flames reach it he snatched out the envelope she had given him.

"Did you read this?" He asked and handed it to her.

"I don't want any of it."

"Please read it then you can burn it."

She pulled out the evaluation form and the fifty dollar bill.

"You left me a fifty dollar tip?"

"Read the paper."

She looked at him skeptically and began to read.

'A+++ If I could make lover to this girl for the rest of my life I would be happy.'

"Oh Robby, is this how I really made you feel?"

"I felt your real love sis. Even though I didn't know it was you."

She tossed the envelope on the fire.

"Keep the fifty Kelly. You need to buy some work clothes. You're going to work with me tomorrow."

When Ruth came home from work Robby was setting on the couch with Kelly. Her head was on his shoulder and she was asleep.

Robby put his finger to his lips.

"Shhh. She's asleep."

She left them there and went to change clothes and prepare dinner.

Ruth could see that Kelly seemed much better at dinner.

"Mom, after dinner will you taken me to town to buy some clothes? Robby gave me some money."

"Kelly you can't take your brother's money."

"I need some work clothes. I'm going to work with Robby tomorrow."

It looked like an attitude change had taken place. She hoped it would last.

They worked together on the lawn and garden maintaince. When Robby got paid he split the money equally.

"Robby you gave me too much. You're my boss. You should get more."

"Sis I'm not your boss. We work together. We split fifty fifty."

"You know I don't do half the work and it's your business."

"We split fifty fifty. You're my partner."

"Robby I love you." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

Two weeks later it was Robby's sixteenth birthday.

"What would you like for your present?"

"Well now that you have money you can take me to a movie."

"There are some good ones coming out this week end. Let me think about it."

On Friday he checked the theatre guide and chose one.

"Robby that's a chick flick."

"Don't you want to see it?"

"This is your birthday. Not mine."

"If it makes you happy I'll be happy."

At the movie they sat next to each other. They had sodas and shared popcorn. Kelly was glowing with contentment. That made Robby happy.

The next few months flew by. Robby got his driver license and bought a scooter. Kelly went back to enjoying time with her friend. Her life was returning to normal and the trauma in her mind was healing.

Kelly's birthday came and Robby asked what she would like.

"You have to take me shopping."

"For what?"

"Let me think about it."

Now he knew he could be in trouble.

Kelly asked her mother for a patio party and home movies for her and her friends. Robby was drafted as the grill master. The party was on Thursday a day early because Ruth was leaving after work on Friday for a weekend visit with her sister.

Wednesday Kelly told Robby it was time to go shopping. Hopping on his scooter with a safety warning from mom they headed for the mall.

Robby usually hated shopping but this was for his sister's birthday gift. Kelly dragged him through clothes stores until she found the one she wanted.

"Set here. I'm going to try on some clothes."

Soon she was back modeling a modest red bikini. He hadn't realized how much she had changed. The hard work had toned and defined her body and time had added inches where ever girl should have them.

"Wow sis you look ... ah ... ah ... fantastic."

He received a warm smile.

She went back for another selection. This one was black and not as modest.

"Kelly your fifteen."

He received a grin this time. Back for another change she returned in a scandalous bright yellow bikini, small patches of cloth barely covered her areoles the bottom was a tiny thong.

Robby's eyes bugged out and he jumped up.

"Kelly get back in there and get covered up right now!" he shouted. "No way are you wearing that." His face was bright red.

Kelly did a slow pirouette and returned to the dressing room. She reappeared in a few minutes in her regular clothes.

"Mom would ground us for life if she even thought you tried that on."

"Robby I tried it on for you. I've seen you naked and I thought I would give you a chance to see me. Well most of me."

"You shouldn't have done that."

"I can see you liked it." She said pointing to the tent growing in his pants.

"Kelly you're my sister. I'm not supposed to like it." He groaned. "If I'm getting you this for your birthday buy the red one."

"Spoil sport. The red one it will be. I need to buy some underwear too. You can wait at the video game store. I'll be about ten minutes."

It was half an hour later when she finally showed up with her packages in hand.

Thursday six of Kelly's girl friends showed up and went straight to Kelly's room. The girls were all fourteen or fifteen years old. They all emerged wearing bikinis some slightly immodest but none scandalous like the yellow one Kelly had tried on. Robby had the grill going and cooked burgers and hot dogs while the girls set out the rest of the food.

Kelly was first in line because she was the birthday girl. She chose a burger and Robby put it on her plate. She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As each of the girls received their choice they followed the same routine and Robby collected a kiss from each. The last one in line wanted one of each. She kissed Robby then took his chin in her hand and turned his head to kiss his other cheek.

"What was that for?"

"I got two." She said and giggled.

As he was starting to close down the grill Ruth brought up her plate and received a hot dog.

"Robby thanks for doing this you've made you're sister very happy." He was quite surprised when he received a kiss from her also.

Kelly asked him to setup the movie.

"It's all set sis just push the button." She took his hand and led him to the couch she pushed him down on the center cushion and handed him the remote. The couch would comfortably seat three. Immediately there were two bikini clad girls on each side of him. They cuddled in tight. Given little choice he pushed the button.

The movie was a chick flick of course. With a half naked girl cuddled up tightly on each side he hardly noticed the movie. About every ten minute the girls shifted and he had different cuddlers. Kelly sat in a large easy chair to one side and did not participate in the rotation.

When the movie was over cake and ice cream were served in the kitchen. The new movie started and Robby was once again in the middle. Some of the girls looped their arms through his or laid their head on his shoulder. One girl, the one with two kisses, pulled his arm across her bare back and around her waist. It felt nice and he was sorry when her turn ended. At the end of the second movie all the girls but Kelly had several turns.

Ruth announced the party was over and Robby would chauffeur them all home. It seemed who ever was next in line to be delivered sat next to him and gave him a kiss when he dropped her off. Laura, two kisses, was the last to be delivered. She cuddled next to him even though they were the only ones in the car. She turned his head and planted her kiss on his lips. It was a little more than friendly but not too romantic then she hopped out and ran to the house.

When he returned home Kelly was waiting for him.

"What was all that about."

"You need a girl friend. I was just showing you some option."

"Why would I need a girl friend? I have you." He pecked her on the cheek and headed to his room.

Friday Kelly worked extra hard. On break Robby asked her why.

"I've got something I want to do Saturday. Can we only work half a day?"

They worked a little later but made it home in time to order pizza for a quick dinner before Ruth left for her weekend visit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.