Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Carlita's turn:

I was very scared, but it is my Dave. Maybe not as brave as the day I left the orphanage, but I had to be brave to undress on the boat. Maybe it is because there is much that I do know about my Dave. One thing is that when I am naked in front of him, he is in my control.

I am a good girl. I would never use that control to do anything bad to Dave.

I like the feeling of sun on my body.

Pat and Brindy and me, we already talked. We were in bed at Pat's house. We were all naked. Both of them have bigger breasts than me. Now that I know that Dave has had Pat's breasts, I feel nervous about mine. But Dave says ... still, I will ask him again.

We were in bed. Brindy and Pat and I, we have done things to each other. I am trying to understand that this is also making love because I love these two, first, as sisters. Now, perhaps more. I analyze. Not the same way as Dave. If Pat and Brin were removed from my life, I would be sad. If I lost Dave, my life would end.

I want Dave as my husband. That is a forever thing for me. I said so.

"We do not have to do this ever again, Lita," Pat said. "You and Brin ... I ... we thought you wanted..."

"I want my Dave. I want Brin. I want you. Maybe this is wrong."

"We don't have to do it ever again, Carlita," Brin said softly. "We'll love you and Dave just like always. He's a good guy. Pat..."

"I dunno if I ever got over 'im, Carlita. I dated another guy for a long time. Just wasn't Dave. Stopped. Brindy and I ... She was my student. I could be in jail. Nobody knew but us, though, and now she's eighteen..."

"I know about eighteen," I said. I reached over, touched Brindy's breast. Pretty. I like my Dave's chest. I LOVE Dave's chest. But Brindy ... And Pat... "Is it okay if I do not want to stop? But my Dave. He will not understand."

"Your Dave, Lita. He is YOUR Dave. If you love him and explain things ... He will understand."

"I want to keep Dave." I took my breath in. "I miss his dick. In me. It is wonderful what we have done, but I want live Dave, his dick, him, inside me, mating with me, feeling his life in me."

I saw Pat squeeze her legs together. So did Brin.

"Pat?"

"Sorry, Brin. Flashback."

"Dave's..." Brin queried.

Pat nodded. "I know exactly what Lita is saying."

"I ... it was never like that for me. I was kinda drunk and the guy was kinda, I dunno, he didn't really care ... none of 'em."

Pat said softly, "It's really good with Dave." She looked up at me. "He's delicious, isn't he?"

I cannot help but smile. That is another thing that I could not give up to become a lesbian. I am thinking of that feeling of life in my mouth.

"You..." Brin said.

I nodded. "Oh, yes, Brin. Much."

"He makes you?"

"He has never made me do anything. I do it because I love it ... him ... it..."

"I was forced."

Pat said simply, "We must get Dave..."

"The boat," I said.

I kept my secret well. On the boat, I am naked. I look at Dave. He loves me naked in the sunlight. Como un indio. I jump in the water and swim back to the ladder and climb so I can see him when Pat and Brindy undress. Brindy is shy in the sunlight. Pat is less shy. When Dave undresses, he is almost erect. I lick my lips.

We girls, we have planned. Pat and Brindy go to the other side of the boat. When they come back, I am sucking Dave. As they swim over, I whisper to Dave, "Dave. I love you. This is okay."

Pat holds his dick, then says, "Remember this, Dave?" and she sucks him. It is quite sexy watching Pat sucking Dave. I whisper to my Dave, "I love you, Dave. So does your sister."

I kiss him, then see Brindy come to him. I know Brindy is nervous. Her knowledge of men is not good. She has been hurt.

She touches him.

"No, Lita." He is protesting. I know my Dave, he is thinking.

"Dave, I love you. You have loved Pat like you have loved me. If you want, we will stop."

Pat is on his other side. When he protests, she says, "I feel bad. I should have asked."

"You did, Pat," I answered. "You asked me..."

"Carlita, my only..."

"Your only wife, Dave. I will always be."

Now Brindy's face was beside Pat's. "Maybe we're not as lesbian as we thought, Dave. Pat didn't ask you, but I will."

Pat gently touches her. Brin asks Dave to get back in the boat. I notice that Brin is the last one up the ladder, following Dave. I know she touches him because he stops.

We all kiss him in the boat. Brindy needs to suck Dave. Her only experience, a boy pushed himself into her mouth. She has seen me and Pat do it lovingly. She does.

"I could like this ... NO, I do like this," she said.

I showed her again how I love my Dave in my mouth, then I turned and kissed Brindy. Dave's eyes got wide.

Pat distracted him from his thoughts by kissing him. "You probably have questions, huh?"

I said, "Dave, you are my man, this is correct?"

"Always, Carlita," I said. "But this..."

"We all love you, Dave. Me and Pat and Brindy. I know you love me, Dave, and you love Pat because, but even more than as your sister. And Brindy? Who can possibly NOT love Brindy..."

"You and Brindy..."

"Yes, Brindy and me. But no other man will ever be inside me in any way." I nodded at Pat and Brindy. "Nor them. You will be my man. And Brindy's, and Pat's."

"Wha..."

"It's okay, Dave," Pat said. "It's a bit much. If you don't want ... none of this happened today. It will never be spoken of again."

There is only one more step. Pat has mated with Dave. I have mated with Dave. It is Brin's turn. I watch her sit on my Dave, see his dick go inside her. I squeeze my legs together from the feelings this gives me.

Pat and I stroked Brindy's wet hair while she and my husband mated.

"She is pretty, is she not, Dave," I said. He had three of us kissing him and Brin while they mated.

They both came. I know that because I know what Dave looks like when the fire takes him, and I know how Brin blushes. Brin is beautiful as she kisses my Dave.

"I love you, Dave. Because they love you."

Pat sat next to him. "Our lives have taken a strange turn, huh, Bro?"

"We love you, Dave," I tell him. "You are expected to love us back."

"This ... this is so much..." Dave said. "Lita?"

"Yes, my Dave..."

Brindy slid off his lap, leaving him slick and soft.

"Brin ... he's all messy. One of us should..."

"I ... Dave?" Brin asked. "Lita, is it okay?"

"I have done it, Brin. It is better than okay."

She knelt between his legs. Pat and I cuddled him while Brindy sucked him clean of their juices. He turned his head. I know what he needs right now, but I know that when I am sucking him, there is no way that I can give him my breast. With Brindy sucking him...

"Aaahhhh, my Dave..."

A giggle from Brindy. A giggle! Brindy has sighed and cried but I have never heard her giggle before. I look down at her between Dave's thighs. She is holding his dick in her hand. "It got HARD again! I was just suckin', you know, and it got HARD!"

"That's the way it's supposed to work, Brin," Pat said. "Ask Lita."

I gasped as his teeth nipped my nipple, then I could say, "Yes. Two. Three. Four. Five ... many times."

Since I was kneeling on the settee beside Dave so he could get my breast...

"Lita, if you swing around..."

I know exactly what happens if I swing around. Many times we have done this as we motor or sail in our boat. I swing my leg over. Usually I have to reach down to guide him inside me easily. This time, Brindy is helping.

"God, that is SO hot," she says.

I can move my butt and Dave can push and it is a very good position, made better because we are outside in the boat. We have shade from the Bimini top, but we are still outside.

I open my eyes long enough to see Brindy and Pat kissing, using their hands on each other.

Then I cannot see any more. I feel lightnings and surges and heats and I am coming.

"Watch him inside her, Brin," Pat said. "Maybe we can see."

My Dave was lost in the moments before he spurts inside me. I barely remember them getting down in the cockpit, looking at me and Dave, where we are connected.

"So cool ... his balls. They bounce," Brindy said. "He's so slick and she's so pink..."

"I wonder," Pat said.

All of a sudden, Dave plunged up deep inside me and I felt him swell and pulse as he soaked me inside with his semen.

I heard Pat giggle. "Yep. His balls are sensitive, just like before."

"Look," Brindy spoke. "He's still pumpin'. It's leaking out."

"Mine, this time," Pat said.

I felt Pat's breath beneath and behind me. My Dave moaned in my arms.

"Geeze, Lita..."

I kissed him. "Was not me only, Dave."

"I know," he managed.

I kissed him again softly. "Tell me that you do not want to be loved like this often."

"Oh, God ... Lita ... I don't know what to say..."

I got off him. I saw Pat move in between his thighs and start sucking and licking him.

Brindy touched my thigh. "Lita, I could do that for you ... clean you up, I mean. I've never..."

I nodded, spreading my legs.

It did not take long. She did more than clean me. She worked on my little button and I had another one. I was laying back against the seat when I heard Pat.

"Oh, no you don't, Dave. We gotta start back, hard on or not."

Brindy looked sideways, shyly. Pat smiled. "Okay, maybe one more. Brindy? Rock, paper, scissors?"

I giggled. Brindy's paper covered Pat's rock.

"Dave, is it okay?" Brindy asked him.

"It's always okay, Brindy, love," he said.

I smiled. Dave is good with this.

"That thing you did to him while we were coupling," I asked Pat. "Show me."

"Get down here," Pat said.

I saw Dave pushing in and out of my Brindy. Each time, his sack bounced with those wonderful heavy balls. Brindy is very juicy. Her juice is flowing down. It will soon be at his balls.

"Just reach there and fondle them like I know you do for him."

Pat's hand was tracing the curve of Brindy's butt, a beautiful curve.

I did as she said, feeling Dave bounce in my hand. My fingers went higher, feeling his dick stroking in and out of Brindy. I had juice on my fingers. I licked one. Offered the others to Pat. She sucked my fingers, then wet her own and we shared more.

Brindy was starting to make her squeals as she neared her orgasm. I tugged Dave's balls. He thrust harder. I saw Brindy rise up one more time, then slam down on Dave.

"Now watch," Pat said.

I gave him one more tug and that thick ridge on his dick started throbbing. He tried to shove deeper into Brindy. I kept fondling him, watching the white semen start to leak between him and Brindy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.