Casual Sex - Cover

Casual Sex

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two strangers, in a parking lot, in the middle of the day.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The traffic was pretty bad and I was annoyed and angry by the time I got to the store. I only needed a new lamp for my den and maybe some new towels for my bathroom, if I saw some I liked, and I was feeling pretty tense about having to waste my day off by going shopping.

As I was walking to the front door I saw a very attractive older lady with a nice figure opening the door to her big white SUV only about twenty feet away so I figured 'what the heck' and went on over to her and said 'hello'.

"Oh, hello." she replied cheerfully. "Wonderful day isn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I agreed as I stepped up and shook her hand. "I'm so sorry to interrupt you but I was wondering if you could possibly spare a few moments."

"Oh, I suppose so." she replied with a smile. "You seem nice."

"Thank you." I replied already feeling relieved that she seemed to be in a receptive mood. "It's just that my girlfriend is out of town and won't be back for another week, and things at work have been very stressful, and I just finished moving to town, and..."

"Oh, you poor dear." she said sympathetically. "I understand. A young fellow like yourself, you must be feeling very ... ummm ... frustrated. How can I help you? Would you like to..." she said pointing down at the area of her crotch.

"Well, actually" I said blushing and feeling embarrassed. "I was wondering if ... well I ... I would kind of like to..." I leaned my head a little to the side and looked down behind her and she caught on almost immediately.

"Oh ... back door." she exclaimed brightly after a brief moment of confusion. "Certainly. Certainly." she said as she set her purchases on the drivers seat and then reached back behind her to lift up her skirt.

I watched as her very shapely derriere came into view covered in a pair of sheer pink panties. Then, as she reached up and began to lower them down her long sexy legs, I marveled at the deliciousness of her ass crack and knew that I had chosen well.

"I haven't had a cock back there in a while though." she said as the panties reached her feet and she lifted each foot in turn to remove them and place them on the front seat of the car next to her bags. "I may be a little rusty and tight. Is that okay with you?" she asked as she leaned forward into the car and spread her feet.

"No problem." I said as I stepped up behind her and began to lower my zipper. "I don't mind tight. Tight is good."

As I pressed the head of my already engorged cock to the top of her butt crack and began to slowly move it around trying to be polite by working out a little precum to use as lube she chuckled softly.

"I guess that was a stupid question." she said. "When it comes to female genitalia, tighter is always better, isn't it? Especially for a strong young man like yourself."

"Yes, Ma'am" I said as I tried to scoop up the precum that had formed at the end of my penis, and, holding her ass cheek apart with one hand, began to rub my cockhead all around over her lovely little brown butthole with my other hand.

"I sure do appreciate this, Ma'am." I said. Then, careful not to go too fast, I began to slowly and gently probe her anus trying to painlessly work my cockhead inside. "I wouldn't ask except that my girlfriend is out of town, and my new job has really been keeping me busy, and I haven't had the time to ... well ... to..."

"Masturbate?" the kneeling lady said sensing my embarrassment and finishing my sentence for me as my cockhead slowly slipped past the tight elastic ring of her sphincter; causing her to grunt softly, and making me feel guilty about hurting this nice lady who was being so polite and courteous to me. "Yes, 'masturbate'." I said embarrassed at my own embarrassment at having to admit to a stranger that I sometimes gratified myself. Of course I masturbated; all guys jacked off, didn't they?

"Th ... th ... that's okay." she continued bracing herself against the seat with her hands as I began a slow back and forth in her butt. "I understand perfectly. Glad to help out."

Then, as I began to get into a slow rhythm, I closed my eyes and savored the exquisite feel of a pretty woman's tight butt squeezing my swollen cock. It had been almost two weeks since I had last had sex and I needed relief so badly that I figured it wouldn't be long before we were done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.